Perfect Air & Perfect Heir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplex
oediplex
2,899 Followers

"If we move, you could say dad did it before he went off overseas."

"It is the right time of the month for me to conceive, but darling, making a baby doesn't happen every time people - fuck. Besides, I don't think that I should be the person to take your virginity either." She interrupted their conversation that had concentrated their attention on each other. "Oh! Look at the beautiful sunset!' The sky was a brilliant glowing cacophony of color, orange mixed with red that blended into purples, the blue dome framed the varied hues and puffy white clouds overhead contrasted the tints with their highlighted linings glowing gloriously.

The moment made it a special juncture of mothering love and romantic lust. Jenny found her lips seeking Joey's to celebrate the spectacle. Joey instinctively responded by now kissing his mother back in a seductive way as he crept over her to spread his legs on each side of hers. His weeping penis pushed its clear ooze into her open navel. Their arms entwined as the glory of that place and the memory of their dearly departed raised the specter of incest. Jenny's brain was becoming fogged with the chemistry of sexual arousal.

He's only doing what comes naturally, it echoed in her head. He is a naturist now, after today, just like his father. Just like his Father made me a naturist. Just like his father made me. Just like his father and I made him here. Just like I lost my virginity here. Wouldn't he be just like his mother to lose his virginity here at this sacred site? He was heir to the perfect spot to do things in privacy, in secret. Who would know if I taught him about sex? Let him take his daddy's place inside my body, they are both inside my heart, I love them both so much.

Joey could feel the loosening of his mom's thighs; the kisses were now tongue tussles and sweet smooches all over each other's face. He brought his feet together, a wedge to part the limbs that guarded the canal of love. Still he did not force things, but let the natural course of events unfold. He knew that soon he and his mother would be fucking. He broke from the lip lock and whispered, "Do you want to know a secret?" Jenny nodded affirmatively. "Mommy, we are naked, naughty naked like Adam and Eve after they tasted the apple!"

Jenny realized he was right. They had gone from nudity to nakedness, and with that transition from natural love to unnatural lust, from the blessing of togetherness to the sin of incestuous sexual union. But she didn't care anymore, David was coming home. She now spread her legs wide to welcome him, to give her man a natural spot to plunge into the wetness of her womanhood. The shores of carnal knowledge were awash with the waves of desire that flooded them, Jenny and Joey both.

Jenny was mother-earth taking in the seed to produce the fruit of her loins. The fruit of his father's loins was plowing at the gates of heaven. She stopped thinking then and just allowed the exciting sensations to cascade over her. Joey moved down so that his mouth could suckle on his mom's nipples. The youngster's hips humped his hard-on through her pubic hair in a search for his place of origin. This prompted Jenny to raise her knees to guide her son home as her back arched to angle her dripping cove for his harpoon to thrust in.

The plum colored head of Joey's spear, a match for the fading sunset, pushed through the portals of his mom's secret petals, the bay of birth was private no longer, as the perfect heir pierced where only before his pater had explored. It sank into the warm liquid depths, stone solid prick of pride in putting it to his beautiful mother. He withdrew the shaft and thrust again, it felt so good; again, again. The rhythm of the rucking couple repeated and echoed off the rocks. The slapping of flesh a clapping unheard other than by gulls overhead. The birds' cries were nothing to the cries of ecstasy issued from Jenny as Joey fucked her.

The splashes of sea-spray cooled the steaming pair as her climaxes rose and fell and peaked and rolled over her entire being. Then she sensed the urgent tattoo of Joey's taboo taking of her, his impending orgasm now on automatic. She felt the hot seed of his semen squirt deep inside her womb, the delicious throbbing of his male member within her; no memory of love lost, but now the proof of lust discovered as a force of nature.

In a profound rush, her brain began to function once more. Yes! Sex was an irresistible force of nature. The monkeying around that naked apes did was only natural. Didn't she read about incest among the Bonobos, the pigmy chimps, in an issue of National Geographic? And the natives in hot climates were always almost naked. Did they have any incest in their culture? Of course the magazine would never mention anything like that, any more than it showed them fucking - no making love, and they were nude, not naked. They must have morals too, like any human culture.

But what had happened here at their secret beach might be immoral, but it was immortality too. The perfect heir taking his father's legacy and carrying it to the next generation, Jenny knew that she would get with child from this intercourse. Yes they could move north to a different community, closer to their special cove. And here, thought Jenny, as Joey's penis slipped from her vagina, on this perfect day, when the air was perfect, and her body was ripe, they had made another perfect heir. In the sky the sun had set, but on mother-earth the son was just rising again, naturally!

oediplex
oediplex
2,899 Followers
12