Perfect Day with My Perfect Slave

Story Info
The title says it all.
11.5k words
4.63
35.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story mainly contains elements of BDSM. All characters engaging in sexual activity are at least 18 years of age. If you enjoy reading this story and/or want to read more stories, please feel free to give the story a 5 rating and leave comments! Enjoy!!

*****

6:00 a.m.

I slowly awaken to the lovely sensation of a set of lips gently taking my growing erection in and out of the warm mouth they are attached. The feeling is so amazing that it makes me sigh as I relax on my bed. After a minute or two of simply enjoying that wonderful feeling, I open my eyes for the first time and look over at my alarm clock. Last night I told my slave to wake me up at 6:00, and she obeyed.

I look down to see a cascade of beautiful, long hair cascading down to tickle my skin; her eyes twinkle with happiness as she sees me waking up. Her pert breasts show her growing level of arousal, and seeing her relaxing between my open legs is the most natural sight in the world. She continues to slowly take my entire length in and out of her mouth. "That is my good girl," I say to her. She very gently takes each of my balls in a hand and lightly massages them. She knows I enjoy how she worships my cock and balls with every fiber of her being. After lazily enjoying the pleasurable sensations for a few minutes, I reluctantly know it is time to get up.

"Good morning, slave." I say as I sit up. Moving her hot mouth off my length, she automatically scoots up to where she is kneeling across my lap. Her ass is to the right of my closed legs, her forehead touching the bed to the left of my legs with her arms tucked under her ample cleavage. Her back arches upwards to put her wonderfully shaped ass up in the air. She knows what is expected of her every morning.

"Good morning, Master," she replies happily. I smile as my right hand lightly smacks her ass, just enough to make it sting just a little.

"One! Thank you, Master!"

Smack!

"Two! Thank you, Master!"

Smack!

"Three! Thank you, Master!"

Smack!

"Four! Thank you, Master!" I use a bit more force in the next spank so that she knows she is being reminded to whom she belongs.

"Five! Thank you, Master!!" she says a little louder, her voice starting to betray her carnal need.

Smack!!

"Six! Thank you, Master!!"

Smack!!

"Seven! Thank you, Master!!"

Her breathing is becoming noticeably heavier. Feeling her nipples harden against my legs only excites me more, and I want to make sure her ass is aware of my ownership for the rest of the day. I spank her again with a medium amount of effort.

"Eight!! Thank you, thank you, Master!!"

SMACK!!

"NINE!! Oh God, thank you, Master!!" I deliberately hold a moment to tease the moment. Her reddening ass is moving around on its own, trying to figure out when the final one will come. I hear moans escape her lips.

SMACK!!

"TEN!! Thank you so much, my Master!!"

I grab a handful of her luxurious hair and gently pull her up to me so that she is sitting up against me. Both her collar which is around her neck as well as her otherwise naked body are a constant source of joy to me. I lean over and gently kiss her. Her lips feel so feminine and soft that my heartrate speeds up a little. "I am going to go for my morning run now. I will have some cereal with a glass of pineapple juice. You were very good yesterday, so you have permission to make yourself whatever you want."

"Thank you so much, Master!" she says gleefully as she moves off the bed. Her full breasts show her excitement, and the sway of her hips as she walks out of the bedroom teases me with the promise of what will come today. I look at the clock. 6:15 a.m. That little minx distracted me longer than I was aware. I shake my head as I get out of bed and throw on some running clothes.

6:35 a.m.

I come back inside after an intense run to find her as I have taught her to be when I come home: kneeling a few feet away from door while wearing only her collar and high heels, her hands on her thighs as her eyes look downward. "Stand, pet." She stands up and waits for my next command. I take her hand, and we walk to the kitchen. I see that she has prepared my breakfast perfectly, in addition to having fixed herself cereal with a banana and a glass of orange juice. Turning on the radio to the sounds of a Mozart string quartet, we sit at the kitchen table and eat. I mentally review what awaits me at work while I eat some of the cereal. This work day only has one item on the itinerary: an all-day conference call with all the department heads. Once I finish my entire meal, I put my spoon down and look at her. Apparently she had finished breakfast before I have as she is waiting obediently on me. Standing up, I walk over and reward her with a light kiss. I pull away when I feel her wanting to deepen the kiss, knowing that teasing her will just flame her desire even more. It is difficult to hide my smile as she pouts.

"Put everything in dish washer and then get the shower ready," I tell her. I walk out of the room towards our bedroom as she starts the small cleanup. After taking off my clothes and putting them in a hamper, I walk into our large walk-in closet and turn on the light. After a minute of deliberation, I pull down a tailored black suit as well as a grey dress shirt and a black tie. Putting them on my side of the bed, I go back and look over my slave's half of the closet. I collect several items of clothes for her to wear today and place them on her side of the bed.

As I enter the bathroom, the steam from running hot water greets me. My beautiful slave turns towards me and smiles. "The shower is ready, Master!" She reaches down and takes both of her high heels off, her eyes fixed on my cock the entire time. When she stands back up, I reach around and gently remove her collar as I do not want the symbol of our important relationship to be ruined by the water. Placing it on a nearby counter, I follow her into the shower. My body immediately responds to the hot shower, my muscles relaxing as the water runs all over both of our bodies. Grabbing a washcloth and soaping it up, I start to wash her body. Her skin is so smooth and beautiful that my heartrate increases as I wash her upper body. Her nipples have become hardened tips, and I am treated to small moans resulting from gently but firmly cleaning her breasts. I deliberately avoid her needy center as I kneel down to wash her tight stomach and inner thighs. Her hips slightly jerk to bring my attention back to that special spot, but she will earn that reward when I decide she deserves it. Once her legs and feet are completely cleaned, I decide she has been a good girl and move my head forward until I am licking all around her most sensitive area. Her moaning is much louder now, and I can feel her pressing her hips towards me to keep my mouth pressed tightly against her. After a few minutes of teasing, I move my tongue over to her clit. Her loud moaning is music to my ears, and her fingers are in my hair. Continuing to drive her wild, I suddenly move a finger inside her and put pressure against her ultra-sensitive inner spot. Suddenly, she stands up on the tip of her toes as she screams, her body convulsing for what seems like forever until I feel her body begin to calm down. Standing back up I see a hazy smile of satisfaction on her face.

"Thank you, Master," she says.

I give her gentle kiss and then position myself between her body and the running water. After getting soap on another washcloth, she proceeds to wash my 6' 2" tall body. She washes me thoroughly all over except for my groin area. Once finished, she places that washcloth out of the way, as she knows how my groin is expected to be cleaned. "Kneel," I command. She immediately goes to her kneeling position. She involuntarily licks her lips, making my hard cock point directly toward her bewitching, angelic face. "Open."

Her mouth instantly opening wide, I put my hands behind her head and hold her head still as my cock enters her hot mouth until her lips are pressed firmly against the very base of my cock. Pride fills me as I see my precious slave be so good by holding still. We have been working on getting rid of her gag reflex since she gave me ownership of her, and both of us have been pleased with her progress. When we first met a year ago, she would have started gagging almost immediately; however, now she could keep my entire seven inches down her throat and calmly breath through her nose for two full minutes before her gag reflex kicks in. I can feel her tongue slowly moving around my length, her moist mouth pleasing me enormously. I gently move my right hand through her hair, adoring my precious slave. There are few things in life more beautiful to behold than a woman in full submission with a hard cock completely down her throat. "That's my very good girl. The way you are moving your tongue around my cock feels absolutely wonderful. You love pleasuring my cock, isn't that right? Tell me you love my cock." Unintelligible noises come from her mouth, and it both pleases me and makes me get even harder.

Just before she begins to gag, I move her mouth completely off me and pull her up to a standing position. Turning her to face away from me, I push her upper body downwards while my cock finds her soaking wet entrance and pushes its way fully inside her. I hear her gasp as her hands press against the back shower wall, her insides needing a moment to get use to my full length stretching out her insides again. I give her only a few seconds to adjust before I put my hands on her hips and start fucking her hard. Her breathing is becoming ragged, and after only a few minutes she is begging for me to fuck her even harder. Everything feels so amazing with her inner muscles squeezing me as if her life depends on keeping me inside her. Feeling the hot water against my back as well as her hot sex fitting so tightly around my cock is the definition of heaven. Her moaning is changing back to screaming, and I know from experience that her second, more powerful orgasm is imminent. I can feel my cock beginning to swell and throb, and my entire existence becomes solely to fuck her silly. I feel her stand up on her toes as her body begins convulsing wildly again, and the small amount of self-control I have left completely abandons me. I shove myself as deep as possible into her as my orgasm obliterates any coherent thought. After the entire load of my fresh, hot cum has been deposited deep inside her languid body, she slowly moves forward until I am no longer in her. She turns around to face me, and I gently hold her against my body and kiss her. In our blissful afterglow, the kisses are gentle and soft. I want her to feel in her soul how much I treasure both her and her submission.

After a few minutes of the hot water relaxing our bodies, we take a few more minutes to shampoo our hair and finish cleaning up. Giving her a playful slap on her ass, I reach over and turn the hot water off. We take our time drying each other off as her giggles fill the entire house. As she takes the time to do her morning beauty routine, I walk back to the bedroom. Once I am fully dressed, I walk downstairs and turn on a television with the volume set on low to see the morning news headlines. I speed dial my personal assistant, and she answers before the first ring ends.

"Yes Sir?"

"Alicia, I should be there in approximately 25 minutes. Is everything ready for the conference call?"

"Yes Sir," she replies. "I have all the reports as well as the surveys you wanted on your desk."

"Thank you." I hang up the phone. As usual, Alicia has outdone herself. I look up as my slave walks down the stairs wearing the outfit I had carefully chosen for her to wear today. Her white button-up blouse is just tight enough to highlight her tight, toned stomach while the top few buttons are left undone to show off her wonderful neckline. The very short sleeves show off her athletic arms, and the collar clearly visible on her neck is an unmistakable sign of my ownership of her. The white push-up bra underneath her top emphasizes just how ample her cleavage is on her athletic, 5' 6" tall frame. Her long hair flows gloriously down to the middle of her back. My groin begins to stir at the sight of her red pleated miniskirt that goes down only a fourth of the way down her thighs, while her black high heels add a bit more length to her already beautiful legs. Knowing that she is not wearing any panties under that skirt brings me a ton of pleasure, as I had not included any panties for her to wear today. The Coach purse that I had bought her a few weeks ago hangs from her right shoulder. She smiles as she walks up to me and quickly adjusts my tie.

"Let's go, slave."

8:50 a.m.

I maneuver my car into my reserved parking spot. Turning the car off and undoing my seatbelt, I walk over and open her car door. Once she was fully out of the vehicle, I close the door and lock it remotely as we walk hand in hand through the private underground parking garage until we come to an elevator with a keypad. As I type in the ten digit passcode for the private elevator, my peripheral vision catches glimpses of the top of her cleavage through the opening of her blouse. Although today is a very important business day requiring my complete focus, she still has me in a constant state of need. The elevator doors open, and as we walk inside I press the button for the tenth floor. Fuck it, I need her and I don't feel like waiting. As the elevator doors close, I press her back against the back wall of the elevator. Putting her arms above her head and holding her wrists there with one hand, I take her mouth with mine. I groan as the smell of her perfume and shampoo delights me; she smells so wonderfully feminine. My free hand moves under her tiny skirt, and I become instantly aware of how aroused she is. She is so excitingly wet for me, and her moaning lets me know that she wants more, much more.

A bell sounds as we reach the top floor, and it feels like one of the Labors of Hercules as I lean back. Her breathing is heavy and her eyes are dilated with passion; every day she looks more and more beautiful to me. I take her hand as we walk out of the private elevator and go down a long hallway. Going past a stairwell door as well as the public elevator doors, we get to a large desk with a woman sitting behind it. Looking up from her several computer screens, Alicia stands up when she sees me. I approve of her selection of a fitted black business jacket and white blouse paired with a black pencil skirt. Her outfit shows off her stunning physique, and a set of black heels adds a bit more height to her 5' 10" body. The level of self-confidence she exudes would seem unusual to most people from someone of just 27 years of age. I make a mental note to complement her later on how nice the bun she put her long red hair in looks.

"Good morning, Sir." She then looks at my precious slave, a look passing between the two women of silently greeting each other.

"Good morning, Alicia. Do I have any missed calls?"

"You had seven missed calls, but only five resulted in voicemails. Would you prefer me to forward them to your office, or would you like to hear them?"

"I need a while to get ready for the meeting. You may read the voicemails to me once I am settled in." Alicia nods and sits back down at her desk as we walk through the large wooden doors located behind Alicia's desk. As we enter my office and the doors close behind us, I give my slave a quick peck on the mouth. "Kneel."

She immediately places her purse on the floor and goes into her proper kneeling position in front of my desk. I take my suit coat off and place it on top of my office chair. I start up my computer and begin sifting through priority emails. As I skim through them, I keep an eye on my wonderful slave. She is in perfect form, not saying a word or making a movement until she is given permission. Those nights of paddling her for complaining during our first few months together have paid off, and her effort to please me makes me appreciate her even more. I quickly read through several more emails, quickly deleting the frivolous ones and sending the important ones to Alicia for further examination. After reviewing the list of who will be participating in the conference call, I look back at my slave. For fifteen minutes she has been a vision of perfection and submission. Rewarding her good behavior is called for, and I tell her to stand up and that she is free to use the area in my office I set up for her personal use. I had designed this area for her entertainment that includes a large, comfortable sofa to relax on, a computer with access to all the popular streaming sites, paper and pens for her to write or draw, as well as a large collection of magazines and books that my slave personally picked out. Once she is relaxing on the sofa and deciding whether to read the current Cosmopolitan or British Vogue magazine first, I press a button on my computer keyboard and within moments Alicia is standing in front of my desk with her work tablet. "Tell me about the voicemails."

Alicia types on the tablet and soon begins reading the voicemails to me. The first two voicemails were invitations for me to attend a fundraising event for a senator seeking re-election. Fundraisers are generally boring events in my experience, a reason for important people to make themselves feel better by giving money to politicians and being admired for it. Alicia continues reading off the remaining three voicemails as my attention starts to be taken away by the lovely set of legs on the couch near me. My precious one makes me hard with desire even when she is not trying, and while vaguely annoying it also pleases me greatly. My eyes move up her legs and past her knees, wanting to feel and be near her hot, insatiable center that constantly calls to me.

"Sir?" I look up to see that Alicia had finished and is waiting on me. I catch the slightest bit of a grin on my slave's face as she is reading; she knows that she is the reason that I am distracted. I know that I am going enjoy giving her an appropriate punishment.

"Check to see if the fundraiser conflicts with anything currently on my schedule. If there is a scheduling conflict, then let them know I am sorry but I have a scheduling conflict. If it turns out I am available on that day, then apologize regardless and tell them that I cannot attend." Alicia is making notes on her tablet. "As for the remaining matters, I trust you to take care of them personally. Any priority issues that come up are to be brought to my personal attention. Are there any other important items I need to know about?"

"The office of the CEO of Snow Pharmaceuticals called just a minute ago," Alicia answered. "He is proposing a joint humanitarian mission to Africa between our two companies. He is also offering to hold the negotiations at his summer house in France next month. I have already checked, and your schedule is open during that time. I told him I would bring the offer to your attention.

It was impossible to not notice my pet's eyes open wide with excitement at hearing the possibility of going to France. I pretend not to notice the reaction, and Alicia remains professionally focused on my answer. "Thank you, Alicia. I will let you know when I make a decision. Go ahead and get the conference call participants ready, we will start in about two minutes." Alicia nods and walks out of the office, her heels clicking down the hallway as the doors close behind her. I place a Bluetooth earpiece around my ear and log into the voice conference program on my computer. I glance over to see that my slave is moving pages of a magazine back and forth, apparently deciding which swimsuit she likes the best. No doubt she will want that swimsuit, and I will enjoy very much how she will earn that swimsuit. A small beep sounds in my ear.