Perfect Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MathGirl
MathGirl
161 Followers

John laughed and said, "Yeah, I see a lot of things I like, but I'm too old and have had too much sex today to do anything but look. Besides, I'm starving, and I'd rather look at a big steak. If you two would like to have something more substantial to eat than pussy, why don't you get dressed so we can go to dinner?"

He put the drinks down and walked away laughing and muttering, "Jesus Christ, lesbians!"

That made Georgia laugh and she got to her feet and pulled me off the counter to hug me. I was so shocked and embarrassed at the way John had seen us that all I could do was blush.

Georgia held me and kissed me, telling me I shouldn't feel embarrassed at what had happened. It was only a natural, pleasurable, loving thing we had done and John had no problem with it. He was just making a joke when he called us "lesbians." Well, I guess it's okay then. After all, what John saw Georgia and me doing sure wasn't much compared with what I saw those two doing this afternoon. Okay .... It was a nice, loving thing that we were sharing and there's nothing wrong with that. Nothing to be embarrassed about and sure nothing to be ashamed of. Mmm I love her kisses, and my pussy is already starting to gush again, but I"m hungry.

Georgia used a towel to wipe the moisture from her face then wiped my pussy dry, sort of. I don't think it had been really dry at any time for a week. She kissed me and led me by the hand down the hall to "my room". She went into the bathroom and asked if I would help her dry her hair. She handed me the dryer and sat down on the toilet seat lid. I worked with the dryer and she used the brush. I had never worked on someone else, but her hair was short and we had it dry and looking nice in no time. It was fun.

She asked if I would rub some lotion onto her sore buns, and that she could do it herself but it would be more fun if I did it. I agreed. Her bottom wasn't as fiery red as earlier but it still looked pretty sore. I applied the lotion very carefully and rubbed it in gently, but she still winced a few times. She took the lotion and applied some to her .......... anus. She turned away while she did that, and I had to stifle a giggle. I guess she's too modest to let me see what she just did. Hah! After what I saw her do and have done to her today, it's funny that she would feel modest about that. Or anything. Oh, well, people are strange sometimes. I sure know a lot more about people than I did a week ago. I've learned even more about myself.

Then we had a lovely long kiss. I told her I was starving, but I would need some time to put on my makeup, and she said, "Let's do without makeup tonight, Dear. John's hungry, so let's not make him wait. I'm hungry, too. Casual clothes and not even any lipstick. You don't need makeup, and the world will just have to see me the way I really am." Actually, Georgia didn't need makeup any more than I did. She had a lovely, clear complexion and big green eyes that didn't need any enhancement.

I asked her what I should wear and she said, "Let's dress alike. I have jeans and some tennies here, but I'll need to borrow one of your tee shirts and a pair of gym sox. Then we'll be dressed like twins. I know I'm old enough to be your mother, Dear, but I'll dress your way tonight. Maybe tomorrow night we can dress my way. Let's be really risque and go braless just this once." I didn't mention that I hadn't worn a bra in a week.

It only took us a few minutes to get dressed in jeans, tee shirts, gym sox, and sneakers. Georgia's breasts were larger than mine, so my tee shirt was pretty tight on her. She put her arm around me and we looked in the mirror. She looked quite young for her age and I looked older than I was, so she looked sort of like an older sister. She definitely didn't look old enough to be my mother. We agreed that we looked like sisters, and we both liked that.

She laughed and said, "Now let's make that awful old man out there take us to dinner. Did you see the way he mistreated me today? I'm going to make him buy me the biggest steak in town to make up for it!"

I said, "Ummm, Georgia? You sure didn't act like you were being mistreated this afternoon. I don't remember you giving any indication that you thought John was awful."

She just laughed again and said, "I know, Dear. Aren't I just terrible?" Then she said, "Race you for the first kiss," and went running out the door and down the hall. She acts just like someone my age sometimes. She's a pretty cool lady.

Georgia had too much of a head start, and by the time I got to the den she had plastered herself to John and was pulling him down for a kiss. He got his arms around her and while they were kissing opened his eyes and winked at me.

After Georgia had her kiss, she backed away from John and said to me, "Your turn, Diane, but hurry up, I'm starving." John sort of rolled his eyes and then took me in his arms for a lovely kiss. Since Georgia wanted us to hurry up, he made the kiss last an extra long time just to tease her, and I put my tongue as far into his mouth as I could get it.

John helped her on with her coat, she helped me with mine, and we both tried to help John with his. Georgia said she wanted to go to Karl's and have martinis, a huge rare steak, and onion rings. John gave me an "I told you so" smile.

Just as we were going out the door into the garage, Georgia giggled and said, "Oh, Dear. I'm afraid I need to make a trip to the bathroom before we go." She walked hurredly down the hall and was gone for about five minutes.

When she came back she giggled and said to John, "If you insist on buggering me with that big old thingie of yours, Dear, you have to wait when I take care of the after effects."

John said he didn't mind a little wait in a good cause, but he seemed to remember that she was the one who insisted on being buggered. Georgia laughed, hugged him and said, "I know. Aren't I awful?" I've never heard the word "bugger," but I think they were talking about ........... ummm ........... anal intercourse. That thought made me giggle. I think Georgia's giggling has made me giggle more. They sure don't talk like they would if there was a child present. They treat me like an adult, and I love that.

We were finally ready to go and decided to take Georgia's big Cacillac because there was no center console and we could all sit together. John drove and I sat in the middle. He jokingly asked Georgia if she would like to go someplace where she could eat dinner standing up. Whe giggled and told him to mind his own business but to take it easy going over any speed bumps. That made us all laugh.

It was raining again, but we were all dry in cozy in that big, luxurious car. The restaurant was on the other side of town, and it took us about twenty minutes to get there. It was fun, though, and the ride was very smooth. Almost as nice as in the limo. John had his hand between my thighs, and so did Georgia. She occasionally moved it up to give my pussy a little pet. I had one hand in John's lap and one in Georgia's. Since she did it to me I guessed it was okay, so I have her pussy an occasional little caress, and she seemed to like that.

Georgia did almost all the talking and it was mostly about what we were going to eat and drink. It was obvious that she was hungry and wanted more of those martinis. I said I hoped we weren't going to a fancy place because of the way we were dressed, and Georgia and John both laughed. John said, "No, Sweetie, Karl's isn't what you would call fancy. Just the best steaks and onion rings in the country. The steaks are big enough to even fill you up. I'll be interested to see which one of you can eat the most." Georgia and I both giggled.

Karl's didn't look like much from the outside, but it seemed to be popular because the parking lot was full. It sure wasn't fancy inside. No waiters in tuxedos, no ladies in short skirts to take our coats, no soft romantic lighting, but it really smelled good.

The bar wasn't dim and romantic like the places in San Franciso. It was sort of western, with brands, deer heads, mounted longhorns, and stuff like that on the walls. Most of the people there were dressed in jeans, just like Georgia and I. Georgia and John both had double martinis, John's with that Stoli vodka and Georgia's with something called "Beefeaters." I had to settle for a Coke and two martini olives. I guess I don't get to drink alcohol in public here in town. That's okay, I'm thirsty and the Coke is just right.

This time Georgia sat in the middle, and she held hands under the table with both John and me. She alternated hands to drink her martini. She sort of gulped down her drink and signaled the waitress for another one. John stood up and told the waitress to bring the drink to our table in the dining room. He told Georgia that she could have one more drink at the table, but that was all until she had eaten. He said he didn't want a repeat of the time they had to call the police when she started screaming and taking her clothes off. She said she hadn't been screaming, that was singing, and she liked the part where the cops had handcuffed her and dragged her kicking and cussing to the paddy wagon. I was pretty sure they were just kidding.

Georgia got her martini and drank it while we were deciding what to order. She gave me a little sip, and it was awful, even worse than that Stoli stuff John drank Uggh. I don't know what that Beefeater stuff is, but it's terrible. It burns as much as that Stoli stuff, but it tastes awful, too. How can she drink something like that? She even seems to enjoy it. I guess I'll never understand adults until I am one.

Georgia said I should order the porterhouse steak like she was having, and I did. The waiter looked at my size when I ordered and said that it was a very large steak. John told him not to let my size worry him, the steak would not go to waste. I giggled and blushed. John ordered a bottle of some kind of red wine, and the waiter didn't even bring me a glass. I didn't like the stuff anyway, but I was disappointed that the waiter didn't think I was old enough. I don't think I'm going to get away with pretending to be an adult in this place. That's okay, though, I'd really rather have a Coke. I like the idea of being able to drink alcohol if I want to, though. I wonder what it's like to get drunk.

Dinner started with a big tureen of minestrone soup and hot french bread, the kind that's soft in the middle with a thick, hard crust. I had two bowls of soup and about half a loaf of bread. The salads were huge, with lots of tomato wedges and I ate the whole thing. My steak was so big that it was served on a platter, and they still had to use another plate for the baked potato. The steak was even bigger than the prime rib I'd had when John took me to Cheri's.

It was just last Saturday when John took me to Cheri's, five days ago. It seems like that happened in another lifetime. I was still a virgin then. Now, I'm not sure I can remember what it was like to be a virgin. Well, I can remember that it was mainly boring. I haven't had a single boring minute since I've been with John, though.

There wasn't much talk during dinner because Georgia and I were busy eating, and John never was very talkative. I had to force myself to eat the last little bit of steak just to keep up with Georgia. I've never seen an adult eat so much, and she's hardly any bigger than I am. John was sure right about her eating like a starving hyena. Well, I guess I did too.

After dinner they had coffee and Grand Marnier, and John declared the eating contest between Georgia and me a tie.

On the way to Georgia's house, she sat in the middle. There wasn't much talking or fondling because we were all too full and sort of sleepy. When we turned off the main street into Georgia's neighborhood, she turned to me, put her arms around me, and we had a long, deep kiss.

When we got into the house both Georgia and I needed a kiss, but there were three pairs of lips, so nobody was going to get a fair share. John laughed and said, "You lesbians have fun while I make the drinks." He left us there and walked to the kitchen. He's just kidding. He knows we're not lesbians. I don't think a woman is a lesbian if she loves making love with a man the way I do. Is she?

He went to tinker around in the kitchen while Georgia and I shared a long, lovely kiss with lots of tongue. When we were finished kissing we walked into the kitchen to get our drinks and Georgia asked John if we could have a fire and would he please put on some classical guitar music.

He got a nice fire going in the fireplace and put on some CDs while Georgia and I sat together on the couch, sipping our drinks and holding hands. At one point I decided to rest my head on her shoulder. I guess she had the same idea, and out heads collided. We both giggled and she let me put my head on her shoulder. Comfy.

John came over to the couch where we were sitting and said, "Do you ladies have any idea how I might fit into this picture?"

Georgia handed him her empty glass and said, "Get me another drinkie, Sweetheart, and we'll try to find a place for you." Then she giggled. I had hardly touched my drink. Georgia sure can drink a lot, but I think it's catching up with her. She seems to be having a good time, though. Well, so am I, but I'm not drunk.

Georgia laid down on the couch and used my lap for a pillow. She wiggled around a little bit to get comfy and said she was getting a little tired. She had started the day very early in New Orleans and it had been a long, eventful day.

When John came back with her drink she said, "Thank you, Sweetheart. You're so nice to me that I might not turn you in to the police for forcing me to commit an act of sodomy this afternoon." Then she giggled and took a gulp of her drink.

John looked at me and rolled his eyes, but he didn't say anything. What the heck is sodomy? Is she talking about getting her bottom paddled when they were making love this afternoon? Whatever it is, I know she's kidding because John never forced her to do anything. She sure had a lot of things done to her, but she really wanted every one of them. Even sodomy, whatever that is.

John sat down next to me on the couch, put his arm around me, and I leaned over to kind of snuggle against him. Georgia, with her head in my lap, had her eyes closed and looked very peaceful. I rested my hand on her tummy, and she used her hand to move it to her breast. It felt soft and smooth through the thin fabric of her shirt, and the nipple started to get hard almost immediately. I turned to John as he turned to me, and our arms slid around each other as our lips met. We had a long, wonderful, deep kiss that must have lasted for five minutes. He slid a hand under my tee shirt onto my breasts, my nipples grew and hardened at his touch, and I could feel the juices in my pussy start to flow again. I was so immersed in the pleasure of being kissed and fondled that I completely forgot about Georgia.

I was sucking John's tongue when we heard a snort, and we stopped kissing to look down at Georgia. Her head was still in my lap, her mouth was open, and she started softly snoring.

I whispered to John, "What are we going to do now?"

He got up, put his arms under Georgia, and picked her up like she was light as a feather. He whispered that we were going to put her to bed and that I should go turn down the covers. By the time I got that done he had carried Georgia to the bedroom like she was a sleeping child. He gently laid her down on the bed and told me to help him undress her. She was really out cold.

We got Georgia undressed except for panties, and John pulled the covers up over her. As he was tucking her in, she awakened and reached up for John. He let her pull him down for a kiss, and when that was over she looked up at me and whispered, "kiss." I kissed her gently and told her goodnight. She mumbled something, turned over on her side, and was fast asleep.

We locked up Georgia's house and drove back to John's place in her Cadillac. John said she wouldn't need a car, because she would sleep until noon the next day unless we woke her up. As we drove I sat snuggled up to John with my head on his shoulder, feeling sleepy and content. Also sort of horny, but I didn't expect much attention from John after what he had done with Georgia that afternoon. I thought that would be okay as long as I got to go to sleep in my lover's arms.

By the time we got to John's house, I was needing a kiss very badly; a nice, long, uninterrupted, just-the-two-of-us kiss. I hadn't had one of those for a long time, and I was feeling very needy. John parked the car in the garage, but he didn't get out like he usually did. He pushed the button to close the door, unfastened his seat belt and told me to come over close to him. I sure didn't need to be told twice, and I was immediately in his arms.

We were both so eager for our kiss that our teeth clashed, but I didn't care. Our mouths were open wide as we kissed hungrily, and our tongues played. It seemed that all the passion and need that had been building up inside me suddenly came out with that kiss. I took a handful of John's hair and used it to keep his mouth hard against mine, and my other hand roamed over his big shoulders and broad back. I wasn't doing it consciously, but I could hear myself making little noises.

John's hand slid onto my breasts and found my nipples already hard and erect in anticipation of his touch. I let go of his hair and used that hand to yank my tee shirt up around my neck and in my armpits so his hand would be on my bare breasts. He squeezed my breasts and pinched my nipples a little roughly, and I would have told him to be even rougher if my mouth hadn't been busy. I know high school kids do this sort of thing in cars, but I never thought I'd do it with John. I don't care, I'd do it out on the front lawn if he wanted to.

He slid his hand down over my tummy and onto my thighs, and I opened them eagerly and raised my hips to help get his hand on my pussy. When his hand got where I wanted it, I put my hand on top of his and pressed it hard to my crotch and kissed him even more passionately. It felt like my pussy was gushing, and I wished I had been wearing a short skirt so he could reach my button or put a finger into me. I put my hand in his lap and was delighted to find a very big and hard penis lying along his thigh inside his pants. I started stroking him through the fabric, and he got even bigger.

John popped open the snap at the top of my jeans and then started trying to work my zipper down. I got the idea, and started unbuckling his belt and kicking off my sneakers. I got his belt undone and was working on his top button when he got my zipper open, then he pushed me down onto the seat on my back, finally breaking our kiss.

Then we were both frantically working to get my jeans off me as quickly as possible. I lifted up and pushed my jeans and panties down over my butt and hips while he pulled on the cuffs, and we had me bare except for tee shirt and sox in no time. He quickly ripped his pants open and got them and his boxers down while I tried to figure out what to do with my legs. John took one of my legs in each hand and got one of my feet propped up on the dashboard and the other hooked over the back of the seat, nicely spread.

He knelt on the seat behind the steering wheel, and his penis was sticking straight out, looking right at me with his one little vertical eye. Then John lowered himself to his hands and knees, and I could feel the tip of his penis nosing around in my crotch, looking for my entrance. When I raised my knees to help him, his tip found the exact spot he was looking for.

MathGirl
MathGirl
161 Followers