Perfect Escape

Story Info
Hers or his?
751 words
3.33
5.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This spot had long been her favourite. A secluded yet inhospitable small stretch of sand and broken shells. Hidden by a small stand of overgrown trees and brush it was rarely visited. The shallow, rocky tide deterred even the smallest of crafts. Sofia often came here to escape.

Usually she read a book or filled her journal, allowing her thoughts and body to unwind. In the warmer seasons she stripped down for whatever activity she chose that day. It was as if by shedding her clothing she shed all the things that weighed upon her mind. At least for a time. Today was such a day. She'd forgone her current novel and her thoughts were too chaotic to put pen to paper so she'd stripped bare before she'd even left her house. Wrapped in just a sarong she'd driven to the lake and walked down to her spot. Release was what she needed and here was the only place she could truly find it.

"Alone at last..." she whispered to herself. Closing her eyes, stretching her almost lanky frame, Sofia sighed. A sound of contentment as the sun kissed her nude form and the soft cotton of her sarong protected her back and bottom from the hot sand. The waves lapping nearby, the birds in the trees combined to lull her into dozing off.

He'd literally stumbled upon this lonely stretch of sand. One minute he was walking along a narrow trail through the tree stand looking for a spot to take a piss and then he was not. Sliding down a mild incline of about 4 feet in an abbreviated crouch, Montgomery finally came to a stop realizing that he'd found a hidden inlet. Lots of spots like this dotted the coast of the large lake, although this one was new to him. His bladder forgotten he decided to explore. As he walked through the warm sand he realized it was not entirely deserted...

At first glance he'd thought her to be hurt and he hurried as fast as one could hurry slipping through soft sand. As he came up to where she lay he realized she was sleeping. She was amazingly peaceful looking in her repose. Long, brown curls spread out around her head, she had the longest lashes he'd ever seen on anyone. Not that he ever really paid attention to that sort of thing before. Her nudity registered as she let out a small sigh bringing him to a quick decision. Probably not his best idea but as soon as his eyes had traveled the length of her bare body knew he wouldn't be satisfied with himself if he didn't take the opportunity to taste her.

That's how it all started. This is where it led.

Her skin was smooth and silky to the touch, the colour of warm honey, a result of her ritual sunbathing he supposed. She smelled of nature, that mixture of warm sunshine and rain. Intoxicating. He just wanted to lick and suckle her forever. The sweet, tangy taste of her on his tongue was addicting. Every week for the past 3 months he came and found her here. Naked. Sun warmed. Willing. His to get lost in. Neither of them spoke during their time together. He knew nothing more about her than the taste of her on his tongue, the way she felt under his fingertips, the sounds she made in the throes of orgasm. It was not nearly enough... yet perfect.

He'd come again. She'd lost track of the time and dozed in the afternoon sun. His tongue tracing a path along her thigh brought her awake. A shy smile upon her lips, she spread her legs, inviting his tongue to explore where it would, his body to overtake her own. Once a week now for a few months he'd find her here in her escape. She'd taken to a schedule of sorts although unwilling to admit that she'd come to crave this with him. Sex, with a total stranger. And strangers they were. They didn't speak, trivial words meaning nothing. She knew not his name, nor where he was from. She didn't need to. All she needed was the release that they shared. At times she wondered what it would be like, to have something more, but then the chaos that sent her into seclusion would remind her of why it was perfect as it was. He was perfect. Orgasm upon them, crashing down around them both. THIS was perfect.