Perfect Fall Day

Story Info
Sex on a bike, outside.
3.7k words
4.2
18.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the perfect fall day; in mid-October, the leaves were turning and temperatures had not yet begun to drop into the uncomfortable range. I had my arms wrapped around your waist, pressing my breasts into your back, and my thighs squeezing around your hips, as I leaned with you around tight curves hugging the cliffs and peaks of Shenandoah. The hum of the bike's motor vibrated beneath me, wind whipped around me, exhilaration coursed through me. For so long I've wanted to ride with you, to feel the thrill of speed and freedom of the open mountain air, mixed with and compounded by the near constant electric charge produced by the close physical contact of my body pressed against yours. Now, this euphoric mix of sensations hummed through me as we rode the hills and valleys, going nowhere in particular.

The scenery was exquisite. Each passing mile seemed more beautiful than the last, though after a while we needed to take a break. You began to slow down, and as you did, I relaxed my grip on you. Released from the necessity to hold on, my hands were now free to take full advantage of my fortuitous position behind you and explore that to which they had heretofore gripped so tightly.

Through your heavy leather jacket I could feel little save for the obvious strength, the pillar of easy confidence that anchored me to the back of that bike and yet caused butterflies to flutter deep in my stomach. I slid my hands down to your thighs and relaxed against you, inhaling your intoxicatingly masculine scent, letting it take my mind to a place where nothing existed but sweat-glistening skin and fevered heartbeats racing together toward a common goal. I lightly rubbed my hands along your thighs, lost in the fantasy. Feeling my fingers squeeze a little firmer and my breath on the back of your neck, you knew exactly what was going through my head at that moment, and almost automatically your body responded in kind.

A few minutes later you turned off the main road and drove us down a secluded trail that twisted and turned through a blur of golds, greens, and burgundies, now and then passing though a break in the trees that revealed a steep drop off and views of the valley below. Another mile or two, having not seen anyone in quite some time, we came to one such clearing, this one with a grassy area beautifully shaded by an overhang of low branches reaching toward the mountain ledge. You pulled off under those trees and killed the engine. Placing your hands over mine on your thighs, you took a deep breath and relaxed back against me. I trailed light kisses on the back of your neck for just a few moments, then reached up to loosen my hair, and run my fingers through it. The wind picked it up and brushed it across your cheek, and as it did, I leaned back reflexively to get it out of your face.

You reached back, however, grabbed a fistful of it, and pulled me back to you. For several miles you had endured my subtle seduction, felt my body contoured against you, and my hands lightly kneading the muscles of your inner thighs, so expertly straddling the bike, and yet powerless to stop my roving fingers. Now it was your turn to take control. With your fingers tangled in my hair, you pulled my mouth to yours, your tongue seeking entry past my lips. I opened to you and eagerly my tongue met yours; I felt my stomach flutter and my breath catch in my throat. Blindly my fingers worked to unzip your jacket. You quickly shrugged out of it, tossing it haphazardly into the grass, and took the opportunity move me into a more favorable position. Before I could register what happened, or how, you had me sitting in front of you, my legs draped over your thighs, your hands on my back, pulling me closer, and your mouth assaulting mine.

Though I had started this game, perhaps even subconsciously, finding myself now situated practically in your lap gave me pause. It was not lost on me that we were in a very public place, even if somewhat remote, and there was every possibility that someone might come by. Your effortless dominance, however, left no room for protest; any resistance I might have had melted away as a rush of heat rolled through me, settling deep in my pelvis. My purple lacy thong quickly became saturated with my arousal, the scent of it mingling with the heady aromas of earth and grass and dew. I gave way to my desire, allowing my body to fully take over. With a small whimper belying both my surrender and my need, I melded my body against you, my hips instinctively seeking yours. There I felt the proof of your own desire straining against the confines of your jeans.

Sensing my growing need, evidenced by a low moan deep in my throat, you loosened your hold on me; you ran your hand up the length of my back to the nape of my neck. Your fingers intertwined in my hair, you abruptly shifted from pillaging my mouth to making love to me with soft lips and gentle tongue. A slow and simmering seduction ensued; I ran my tongue along your lower lip, reaching the corner of your mouth and dipping in to again dance with your tongue. You met me and countered, easily and naturally, your lips soft but commanding on mine. I wrapped my arms around you, my hands explored the contours of your back, pausing here and there briefly, unknowingly striving to pull you closer still, though it could not have been possible. My hand then settled on the back of your neck; my thumb stroked your earlobe. Our lips parted only now and then, when you trailed your mouth along my throat and to my ear before returning to my waiting, wanting lips. I was utterly lost in that kiss, unhurried, focused, intimate. Every stroke of your tongue pulled a part of my soul, my very being, into you.

The next time you ventured to nibble at my collarbone, however, your fingers preceded your lips. Lightly you traced a line along my shoulder, down to the front of my blouse, and made short work of the buttons to reveal an enticing cleavage. My skin was practically tingling in anticipation. I could feel my nipples harden before you even touched me, pebbling against the rough lace of my bra, aching for your lips, your teeth. You pulled away to admire the sight of me reclined on your bike, hair blowing in the breeze, my shirt opened and half pushed from my shoulders, the swell of my breasts threatening to spill from the purple lace, my face flushed with need, my eyes betraying the depth of my desire, and my lips still wet and glistening from your kiss.

The look in your eyes took my breath away, though not nearly so much as when you ripped my blouse from me, grabbed my tits, and buried your face between them. My head fell back, my hands blindly reached for you and urged your head to one aching nipple as soon as you relieved me of the confines of my bra. With one hand you played with one side, while the other lifted a needy nipple to your mouth. I felt you flick your tongue over it, then draw it into your mouth, gently sucking and biting at it until a moan escaped my lips. The feel of it sent electric spasms shooting into my belly.

My hands fell to my lap, seeking to soothe a need that had been growing, focusing its epicenter between my legs. Given my position, with my legs straddling the bike and you, access was not an issue, though I could feel that even my jeans were damp by now. I pressed down against my clit and rubbed my pussy through my jeans for just a moment, seeking some relief from an ache that would not abate. Instead, the contact sent a swell of heightened arousal through my pelvis, a sweet heat pooling between my legs.

I sucked in my breath, my body stiffened and arched into the sensation, my mouth fell open and the tip of my tongue slowly ran along my lips. Seeing this, your only thought, your only want, was to mirror that gesture, with your tongue sliding between my other lips to taste the nectar that flowed just for you. You quickly worked to unbutton my jeans; I pulled your shirt up over your head and sent it to join your jacket in the grass. You looked unbelievably sexy, half undressed and straddling that powerful machine. Better still, I could tell you were already rock-hard. All of a sudden I wanted that hardness in my hands, in my mouth, I needed to caress it with my tongue. It would have to wait, however.

I looked in your eyes, there I saw barely contained raw need simmering, as if you were holding yourself back from pulling me off that bike and taking me right there in the grass, from pressing my knees to my shoulders and burying yourself deep inside me. That look was nearly my undoing. But this was not something to be rushed. Very lightly I ran my fingertips from behind your ears, down your neck to your shoulders, barely touching; I leaned into you to taste the skin that my fingers had just made more sensitive, all the while my hands appreciatively explored you chest and abdomen, sliding to your back, where I scraped my nails along your skin, then down to your waist to unbuckle your belt and unzip you jeans.

You knew where I was headed, and though you desperately wanted to feel my mouth sliding down over your cock, you stopped me. Again I looked up at you, now with smoldering eyes and my lower lip caught between my teeth, ready to follow your lead. You dismounted, and swung my leg over the bike with you. You leaned down to kiss me, a little more fervently now, and slid my jeans over my hips, leaving me in just my lacey panties.

Your hands traced the contours of my body, your thumbs brushing along the sides of my breasts, down to the taper of my waist before flaring out over my hips, sending shivers running through me. As your hands traveled down my body, so did your lips, your tongue flicking over first one hard nipple, then the other, then down to my navel as you kneeled before me. You eased me back against the seat of the bike behind me and positioned one leg up on the gas tank. Your hand ran the length of my leg from my ankle to my inner thigh, savoring the silken softness of my warm skin; you teasingly ran your finger along the edge of my panties, then, looking directly into my eyes, you slid it into me.

I groaned with pleasure at the longed-for intrusion. My pussy was warm, wet, and so slippery. Adding a second finger into me, you curled them upward, stroking my inner sweet spot. My head fell back in pleasure and my eyes fluttered closed, though they quickly flew open to watch what you were doing to me next. You pulled aside the lace barrier and I felt your tongue slide between my lips, dipping into me, then over my swollen clit before reversing course and leisurely licking up and down my pussy, and finally settling back on my clit. You circled your tongue around it, eliciting soft moans from me though I tried to keep my hips still. When you slid another finger into me and pulled my now nearly throbbing clit into your mouth, between your lips and teeth, I couldn't hold it back any longer. My fingers flew to your head, pulling you closer, seeking more, though what the more was I couldn't have said. "Ahh, yeah, baby! Lick that hot little pussy! Oh that feels so good!" All the while you feasted on my sex, drinking up the juices flowing from it, my hips slowly undulated back and forth to fuck your fingers.

More quickly then even I would have thought possible, I came all over your hand and in your mouth, suppressing a scream as the climax rolled through me. Satisfied and well pleased with how easily you can get me off, you stood up to kiss me. I tasted my orgasm on your lips; it was sexy as hell and turned me on all over again. Now that you had so perfectly satisfied me, I was determined to get my mouth on your cock. Luckily, you were only too happy to submit to my masterful attention.

With your jeans already unbuttoned, it was easy enough to slide them down just enough to free your very hard member. One more kiss and I slipped off the bike to take my position in front of you. Your dick stood proudly, hard and soft at the same time, hot and velvety - so perfect! I gave myself only a moment to admire it, truly impressive! I ran my hands up your thighs and saw it twitch when my fingers brushed along the base. By this point, I wanted you as badly as you needed me; I couldn't wait to taste you.

I wrapped my fingers around your cock, and slowly ran my tongue over your sack, then up the length of your shaft. Though perhaps I had imagined it, at that first contact it seemed to swell even more in my hand. Reaching the tip, I circled my tongue around it once, licked my lips to wet them, placed them against the head as if to kiss it, then slowly sheathed your cock deep in my mouth. I heard you let out a deep breath; looking up, I saw that you were watching me. I maintained the eye contact for several long moments as my tongue stroked and massaged you and my lips slid up and down your shaft, altering pressure and texture in just the right places. I love sucking your cock; nothing makes me wetter than having you in my mouth. I slid my fingers into my again-seeping pussy and played with my increasingly sensitive clit, flicking the ball of my sparkly jewelry over it.

You had your fingers in my hair, gently guiding my head, though not insistently so. With one hand I used my palm and fingers to work your cock, along with my mouth, my swirling tongue, in the most amazingly incredible ways, while my other hand cupped and rubbed your balls, my fingers sliding back and forth, all the way back to your ass. The sensation of firm but gentle pressure there, my fingers slick with my pussy juices nearly slipping in, took you to a level you hadn't been before and entirely snapped your self-control.

You leaned forward to brace yourself with one hand against the seat of the bike, and with the other you grabbed a fistful of hair to get a good hold on my head. With that you began to thrust into my mouth, lost in the wet heat, aware of nothing but lips, tongue, teeth, hands, fingers, all mixed together in an indiscernible mass of exquisite pleasure, driving you forward. You fucked my mouth like that for several delicious minutes, each thrust a little bit deeper than the last, until you were ramming your cock into my throat, feeling it reflexively tighten around you, almost coaxing you to spurt your load into it.

I loved everything about it.... the taste, the smell, the feel, your commanding dominance contrasted and balanced with my ultimate power in giving you this kind of pleasure. But even so, we both wanted more. You soon pulled away, though only long enough to yank me up to my feet, spin me around, and bend me over the seat of your bike. "I've needed to fuck you for way too long!" you told me, and almost violently buried your cock deep into me. I was sopping wet, so your entrance was smooth and easy, though I was tight and the sudden onslaught made me scream out loud. Thankfully there was no one around to hear it.

After that first thrust, you held still, sheathed to the hilt, feeling my pussy squeeze and relax around your dick as it adjusted to the intrusion. You groaned, loving how incredible that felt, hot and wet, tight, but perfect, as if my pussy was made just for your cock. Then I began to move against you, involuntarily, needing so badly to find release. You responded in kind, matching my rhythm, thrusting into me again and again, holding on to my hips and pulling me onto you.

My knees began to tremble, my breath came in short, shallow gasps, and my moans told you that was just about there. I felt the wave build within me, it was on the cusp of breaking, exquisitely and torturously prolonged. You knew just how to push me over the edge; you pushed into me and held the head of your dick against that magical spot inside me, the one that when you stroked it right, it felt like you were fucking my very soul. I went completely still for one long moment, holding my breath, drowning in raw euphoria, then let go and screamed as my hips bucked against you in climax, my pussy throbbing and pulsating around your cock, and my juices nearly spurting from me.

There was nothing you loved more than making me come and watching it happen. This one, out in the open, under the sun and the trees, soft grass under my feet and your bike supporting my body, was unlike any ever before and left me nearly unconscious. Still, you gave me little time to recover before you started to pump into my dripping pussy again.

I was now hypersensitive; I could feel your every contour moving inside me. So good! You knew to start easy now; you moved with slow, deep, soul-penetrating thrusts, running your hands over my back to my shoulders, where you dropped gentle kisses on my skin. I felt your hands move to my waist and slide under to finger my clit. "Oh God!" I groaned, loving this new pleasure. Again hips responded, rolling and thrusting, fucking you as much as you were fucking me.

Pumping faster, you slapped my ass and ordered me to play with my pussy and rub my clit, taking your own hand away, slick and slippery with my last orgasm. Obediently I slipped my fingers between my swollen lips and began to toy with it, that little bud that is the epicenter of the most exquisite kind of agony. I circled my finger around it, coming perilously close to climax again, but backed off just enough to allow the feeling to ebb before building again.

I slid two fingers on either side of my clit, pinching and tugging on it, all the while you filled me up again and again, now and then withdrawing fully only to penetrate me anew. Several times I nearly came, yet held back each time, knowing that ultimately it would be that much more intense. You watched me come close to the edge every time, wanting me to let go, feeling your own orgasm start to build. You were determined to make me cum, and to make it earth shattering.

Though your fingers were already very well lubed, you nevertheless slid them into your mouth to add still more slickness. I was fully engrossed and concentrating on your dick inside me and my fingers stroking my pussy, so I was not expecting what came next. Quite suddenly I felt your finger slide into my ass. My head shot up and I screamed out in surprise and pleasure. It was a sublime trifecta - my hand working my clit, your cock fucking my pussy, and your finger fucking my ass - that I had no chance of resisting. "Oh my Holy God! Oh God I'm coming!!!" I screamed your name into the wind as I totally lost it.

My whole world was reduced to this moment, this ecstasy, a blinding, all encompassing white heat that rolled through me in wave after wave. My whole body was trembling and I could barely breathe as my hips writhed against you and my hot pussy pulsated in uncontrollable spasms around you. The sight of that, and the feel of my muscles milking your cock pulled you over the edge with me and in a moment I felt your hot cum fill my pussy, mingling with my own. If you cried out, I never heard it, though I felt your teeth on my shoulder and your fingers dig into my hip as you came with a shocking intensity that didn't abate for what seemed like a full five minutes, all the while pressing deep into me.

Finally our bodies went limp, collapsing into the grass, where we lay with sweat soaked limbs intertwined, waiting for our heart rates to slow. I pulled a blanket from my backpack and we wrapped ourselves in it, using your jacket as a pillow, you enveloped me in your arms, holding me tight against you. With your steady warm breath close by my ear soothing me, lulling me sleep, it felt like home, like this was exactly where I belonged. Together we dozed under the trees, hidden from the road by the bike and the afternoon shadows. Eventually, cooling temperatures and hunger roused us. Still loathed to abandon the wonder of this afternoon, we stayed for several long minutes, leisurely kissing, bodies and lips pressed together, conveying more than words ever could. You are so incredible, so amazing.

12