Perfect First Date

Story Info
Two meet for the first time.
1.9k words
3.71
12.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This short story was written as a fantasy for Wicked Kitty. I hope all enjoy.

*

This will be our first date we have, not yet met. We have had correspondence on the computer through email. We have learned a little about each other. We know what each other likes. The foods we like. The places we like to go to. What turns us on. We feel that it is time to meet and get to know each other further.

You find yourself home getting ready for the evening. As you shower and scrub your body it tingles in anticipation. Your hand finds its way to your pussy and it lingers there. You play with yourself for several minutes. You step out of the shower and dry your body. As the soft cloth rubs against your body again you shudder. As you get ready you pick out a bra and panties. The bra is a black lacy one that shows your assets to the fullest. It is low cut that just barely covers your nipples. You decide that you do not need the panties, no panty lines, and the erotic feel of going without. You pick a red blouse that is also very low cut. It opens to the front. Shows your breast to there fullest, and is very sexy. You pick a Black skirt that buttons up the side, and comes to just above your knees. You leave several buttons undone. You look and feel very erotic. You like the look. It gives you the look and feel that you are sexy and the person that has sex with you will be well satisfied and they better do the same for you.

As you leave your home, a cool breeze blows up your skirt, you feel the air on your bare pussy, and you tingle. You enter your car and head to the arranged meeting in a restaurant that is out of the way and the food is very good with low lighting. As you pull into the parking lot you see my truck and you park next to it. As you come to a stop I get out and come around to meet you. I open your car door and you get out. We kiss in the parking lot, a long kiss. Then we head into the restaurant. We get a booth in a dark corner were we sit side by side.

When the waitress comes to take our order. She looks at you with a knowing smile. And takes our order. We talk, as we wait on our order. I feel your hand on my leg. Feels very good as your hand moves to my cock. My hand finds its way to your leg. Your leg feels very soft and sexy. As my hand finds its way up your leg toward your bare pussy you shutter and I feel for the first time that you are not wearing any panties. I feel your pussy. My finger enters you. You are very wet. Your eyes kind of glaze over. It is very erotic in the restaurant. The feel of you pussy is very nice. We talk about many things. We talk about our likes and dislikes. We laugh together. We enjoy our company together.

Our waitress brings our food and sets it down. As she bends down to set your food in front of you. She says you look very good and someone is going to be very luck this night as her tongue runs across her lip. You smile knowingly. I turn to you and say I believe she wants you as much as I do. The waitress say who wouldn't.

We finish our meal and head to the parking lot to our vehicles. We kiss long and hard. You leave your car and come to my truck where you start to get into my truck so we can head to my hotel room. As you start to enter I again kiss you long and hard, but this time I also feel you up. My fingers enter your pussy and you fall back against the seat of the vehicle. As I move my fingers in and out of your pussy I watch your eyes again glaze over. I enjoy watching you. As I lift your skirt and expose your pussy I go down on you. I lick and play with your pussy. You mown softly. You are laying back on the seat of the truck now. I take my cock out and rise up were my cock is even with your pussy. I enter you. The feel is very nice. You are very hot. I move my cock in and out of your pussy for several minutes. I pull out and you go down on my cock and begin to lick and suck my cock. You are very good. We do this for several minutes before I say we need to go get naked. You get into my truck and we head to my hotel.

We arrive at the hotel. As we enter my room I come up behind you and run my hands up your body to your breasts. I feel of your breasts through your blouse then I slowly start to remove your blouse. As I unbutton each button you feel my fingers against your skin. As I remove your blouse and feel of your soft skin you mown softly. I unclasp your bra, slowly exposing all of your breasts. I turn you around to admire your wonderfully full breasts. I kiss you and slowly start down your neck slowly licking and nibbling from your neck to your breasts. I suck and nibble at your tits before I move on down your belly toward your cunt. As I lick around your belly button I remove your skirt, to fully expose your pussy. My tongue moves on to your pussy. Where I fully enjoy the taste and smell of your pussy I nibble at your clit. I feel you shutter. I stand up and lead you to the bed. As I lay you on the bed I go down to lick and suck your clit once again. You are so very wet. I spend along time enjoying your pussy. I enjoy your body and the sounds that you make. My cock is very hard in anticipation of the wonderful fuck that is coming.

I remove my clothing and start to enter you. You say; no not yet. And you take my cock into your mouth and suck and work my cock with those wonderful lips and tongue. The feel is wonderful. I enjoy you so very much. You are very good. I know that when I enter your lovely cunt that it will be very good. I can hardly wait. I want it to last and be able to enjoy you to the fullest.

You suck my cock for what seems to be forever. You rise and I lay you down on the bed. Your legs are spread wide, knees raised, exposing your wonderful sex. As I crawl up between your legs my tongue is working on your soft legs. I work my way to your pussy and lick your clit. You are wonderfully wet. As I work my way up your body. I position my cock at your cunt lips to enter you. As my cock enters your pussy you mown. Your pussy is very hot. It is ready to be wonderfully fucked. I work my cock in and out of you. My cock tingles as your pussy wraps itself around my member. I feel your cunt quiver. Your pussy is so very hot.

I look into your eyes. They sparkle and glisten with lust. You are so very sexy. Your lips are wet. I bend down and our lips meet, my tongue enters your mouth and intertwines with yours. I feel your breasts against my chest. They are soft and hot. Droplets of sweat form on our bodies. The room has the musty smell of our sex. I'm pumping my cock into your pussy. I pump faster and harder. I feel you shutter. I am pumping hard and fast into your wonderful cunt. I feel the cum building in my balls. I feel it moving to my cock. I feel it let loose into your cunt. You shutter and mown. My cum mingles with the juices from your cunt. I lie on you unable to move. I kiss you and tell you how wonderful you are. We enjoy the feel of each others body, that can only be felt after satisfying sex.

I roll off you and you start to rise. I pull you back and say, stay. You lie with your back to me. I pull you close. My arm is around you with the palm of my hand on your breast. My cock is at the crack of your ass. We cuddle this way and fall into sleep. It is a contented sleep.

I awake some time later the room is dark. I feel your lips on my cock. Again you have it very hard. You are sucking my cock. What a wonderful way to be awakened. I look down into your eyes. What a wonderful sight. You suck my cock and you seem to be enjoying what you are doing, this makes it so much more enjoyable for me. You have your hand at your pussy and you are playing with yourself as you suck my cock. What a wonderful sight.

You move from my cock and position your pussy over my cock. You lower yourself down onto my cock. You make love to my cock. Your body moves up and down while I watch you. Your breasts sway with each movement. I watch as you enjoy what you are doing. Your eyes glisten and sparkle. Your hand moves down to your pussy and starts do play with your clit. I reach up to play with you tits. I softly pinch and squeeze your wonderful breasts. I feel you shutter as you reach your peak. I feel the juices flow from your pussy. I feel the com building in my balls to my cock. You rise and take my cock into your mouth. I shoot my cum into your mouth where you take it. You lie next to me and we talk for awhile before falling back into sleep.

We sleep until the sun starts to shine into the window. I awake before you. It is my turn to play with you. I reach over and begin to play with your clit. You mown softly and turn over on your back. I find my way between your legs to your pussy where I lick and nibble at your clit. Your eyes open, you smile and ask what are going to do. I say that my plans are to fully enjoy you. We have a wonderful day starter sex session. Where we suck and fuck each other.

We get up and I take our hand where I lead you to the bath. I start the shower and we enter. I tough and feel every part of your body as I wash you. When we get out of the shower I dry your body.

We dress and go out to have breakfast. Where we talk and laugh. I take you to your car. As we kiss I raise your skirt and my fingers enter your cunt once again. I say I hope we are able to do this again soon. Or something like it. As you get into you car, you say, we will get together again soon. You start your engine and roll down the window. We kiss and you drive off.