Perfect Fit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And leaning over her, Celeste smiled down and met her reflected gaze.

"Ssso, sssweet ssslut," hissed the coil fiend with a smug glint in her spiraling eyes, "would you like to be... releasssed now?"

The coils loosened slightly.

Larya's eyes widened. "No," she panted, her head swimming with spirals... and with the unexpected, unasked for, unwanted freedom, the terrible lack of Celeste's embrace. "N-No, Mistress, please, never."

"Really?" Celeste tilted her head playfully. Larya felt the cock prodding between her legs again, and she whimpered. "But 'never' is ssssuch a long time, isn't it? Surely you would rather be sssset free now."

"Nuh-uh," Larya squeaked, as the coils toyed with her breasts. "No. Never. More, please."

A pause.

"Sssuch a good girl," Celeste murmured, and Larya quivered and nodded eagerly at the praise. "Sssuch a good, sssssubmissssive ssslut!"

Larya knew if she escaped now, she would recover. She would be spent, she would be tired, she would be insanely horny—she'd probably have to let Lim do whatever that catgirl wanted for a solid week to get over it. But she would recover. She wouldn't be a silly, obedient, submissive slut, a slave for Mistress's coils, her eyes, her cock.

She wouldn't be a good girl. She wouldn't be a submissive slut. Larya's lower lip quivered as she felt the pleasure welling inside her. Wasn't that what she wanted? Or, um, didn't want?

She felt so confused. The pleasure made her so confused. The spirals made her so confused.

She stared down at her reflection. She studied those plump, parted lips, those wide, spiraling eyes, that dazed, entranced smile, her face just visible from within the coils.

And Larya found she knew just what she was looking at.

"I'm a good girl," she whimpered. "A s-submissive slut! Oh, please, please, please, plea—"

And as Celeste started to pound into her from behind, Larya's voice broke into a squeal of pure pleasure. Celeste's girth thrust into her rapidly, fucking her too fast for Larya to even think, to do anything but squeak and scream and cry and beg wordlessly for more, more, more.

And when she came a third time, Celeste came, too, and Larya felt the demon's corruption flood her body, mind and soul in an endless tidal wave of sinful ecstasy. Pleasure without end took her as the coils tightened, as the spirals drew her mind deep, deep, deep into Mistress's will, into her whims, into her heart.

And she took it all with a smile and an eager wiggle of her hips. She was a good girl now.

And she loved Celeste more than anything.

~ ~ ~ ~

Celeste smiled as her new slut squealed and moaned like a mock cambion street whore, taking in Celeste's essence, becoming Hers. Oh, and she was so tight. So eager. She would be a delight to play with for the next century or two, perhaps.

"Good girl," she hissed in triumph. "My good obedient ssslave." Her words made the new slut tremble and moan in agreement.

"Larya?" came a distant voice, and Celeste's upper body froze—though her coils kept up Larya's steady rhythm against Celeste's cock. It was the catgirl's voice. "Larya, was that you?"

Celeste looked over. She could just make out the redheaded catgirl padding towards them in the trees.

She looked down at Larya, then back at the catgirl, and licked her lips.

It might be nice to have a kitty toy to play with.

TO BE CONTINUED...

~ ~ ~ ~

Nicole's Note: Needless to say, these stories aren't quiiite canon. ;)

12