Perfect Imperfections Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're good-looking you know. Sexy as hell when you speak Japanese." He murmured softly in that Australian twang.

I merely swallowed and gazed back into his heart-wrenchingly handsome face. He moved closer and gently sucked on my lower lip, his tongue gently probing. I could feel the alcoholic fog permeating my consciousness as I relented.

"Alec..." Seb breathed as he deepened the kiss and started to explore my torso beneath my t-shirt. My dick was rapidly hardening and so was his as I brushed against his crotch.

He leaned his forehead against mine as we separated for a while. In that moment, the fog was replaced by a dagger as I remembered that is how Brandon and I always held each other. Forehead to forehead, breathing deeply. Fuck Brandon. He was the one who did not want me.

Pearl's words sprang to my mind, "You must always love yourself, Alec." Pearl was my former co-worker. She told me that during my farewell lunch the last day I was on the job. Love myself, I thought bitterly, means bringing myself back from whichever level of Hell Brandon confined me to.

I took a swig from the almost-empty bottle and pooled the cool sake in my mouth. I gently kissed Seb and shared it with him. I licked the roof of his mouth as the sake traveled down his throat. I licked his neck as I pulled down his pants. He was definitely panting and his head was thrown back in lust.

"That was hot, Alec" Seb whispered huskily, his blue eyes clouded with lust.

"Talking about yourself, Seb? Top or bottom?"

"Right now, I just really wanna get fucked"

"You got it hotshot" I kissed Seb fiercely while my hands admired the sculpted muscles of this Australian hottie. His hands started to pull down my pants and started stroking me.

"Commando, I approve"

"At your service" I smirked as I pushed him down and straddled his chest.

"Suck me" I commanded.

Suck me, he did. It was fucking hot as I gave myself over to my primal instincts. He took my entire length in one shot and starting licking the underside of my cock, sending shocks through my entire body. Both of his hands were on my hips, pulling me forwards as I thrusted into his mouth, moaning and whimpering. One of my hands were fisting in his blonde hair, gently pulling while the other reaching back and stroking his abs, which apparently turned him on like no other.

I felt myself teetering on the edge and I pulled out of his mouth before kissing him hard and tasting my own pre-cum. We were both panting. I started moving downwards and licking his dick and balls before moving down to his puckered hole. I knew from the onsen that he's clean shaven. I started licking and teasing his hole as he thrashed and moaned softly. I offered him my fingers which he started fellating while looking at me directly. I am quite sure our eyes starting dilating and I pulled them from his mouth with a pop.

I pushed a finger in and started finger-fucking him. One, then two and finally three. I found his prostate and started rubbing it as he writhed in obvious pleasure.

"Ffuck mmmee...PLEASE!! Naaaa-oh-ow" He moaned as I continued my torture.

I pulled out my fingers and rolled on a condom which I kept in my wallet. From my days with Brandon, I thought as a dagger went straight through my heart again. I gritted my teeth and positioned my cock at his entrance and started pushing into him.

"Fuck, you're damn tight." I said as I pushed gently and slowly into him, his warmth enveloping my dick like a glove. His breath hitched as I pushed in inch by inch. We stilled as we allowed him to get used to my dick - I certainly did not want to come too soon.

"Move, Alec." Seb whispered breathily.

And I did. I started thrusting into him, hammering that button of his as he panted. I pulled all the way out until I was barely inside him before slamming back into him and while covering his mouth with a hand, stifling his scream of pleasure. I had to bite down on my own lips to silence the moan as his ass muscles contracted over my cock. He started to lick and suckle on my fingers again which is absolutely erotic from my viewpoint. A six feet tall stud lying down, getting absolutely hammered in the ass while fellating my fingers. And his seven-inch cock standing furious at attention. I used my other hand to stroke him as his strong arms started grabbing my ass as I continued thrusting into him.

"Cum for me" I whispered as I whispered to his ear while stroking him furiously. My slick fingers were now playing with his nipples and his pecs, eliciting moans of pleasure. I continued thrusting into him as he tensed up and starting cumming, his mouth open in a silent scream, back arched. The arching of his back pretty much opened him up (pun intended) to a whole new angle which I attacked mercilessly and he loved it. He gripped my ass so hard that I was sure there will be marks on it the next morning.

His ass muscles started contracting as he orgasmed and that was pretty much all I could take from this stud down under (again, intended). I came so hard that I started some black spots around the corner of my eyes. Fuck, I have never come so much since...Forget it. Fuck him.

I pulled out of Seb and he looked at me with glazed eyes, looking thoroughly well-fucked.

"Did I live up to expectations?" I asked sweetly while giving him a soft kiss.

"Fucking A Plus Plus".

I laughed. Seb's absolutely adorable.

"Sleep, Seb." He was completely burnt out from the intense fucking session as he drifted off immediately.

I went back downstairs to the bath and quickly showered before taking a quick dip in the onsen. Damn, gotta thank fencing for those thigh muscles and stamina. As I sat, my top exposed to the cold and crisp night air, I could not help but feel the refreshing breeze of reason clearing my mind. Sure, Seb was great - handsome, hot and sexy as hell, good fuck and funny. But there was something lacking. Something...distinctively Brandon, I thought with a sinking feeling. Fuck this. I shook my head and decided to sleep.

*********************************************

Brandon:

I woke up and checked my watch groggily. Fuck. It's 8am and I am definitely hungry as hell. Damn. Dirty as well. I visited the bath downstairs. As I showered and took a dip, I remembered who taught me how to enter an onsen - Alec. Sigh.

I dressed and decided to head for breakfast. As I entered the dining room, I heard someone talking. An Australian it seems.

"Dude, where did you learn how to fuck? Last night was phenomenal and I am no Mary or Joseph"

I heard a heart-stoppingly familiar voice reply.

"Practice makes perfect, my dear."

That was when I saw him winking at the Australian before giving that underwear-combusting smile. Combined with the above-average features, high intellect and toned body, Alec was irresistible. But right now, all I could think of was how he had been screwing with the blonde Australian like horny rabbits. It felt like Alec had stabbed me with a dagger, twisted it as he pulled it out. I gasped.

That was when he looked up and our eyes locked.

12