Perfect Jerk...Threesome!!!

Story Info
Meet my friend Candy-Gurl.
1.4k words
3.73
27.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy-Gurl and I became friends after both having dated, and been hurt deeply by, my Ex-Roomate. She came to me with a broken heart, as she's still very young, only just 19, wanting to know how to heal it. For a time we were just friends and barely saw each other, but after a time she began to stay with me and go places with me. We became best friends. Our first real weekend out, we went to the movies and, on the way back, she commented that she'd seen PJ watching me at the bar, and I confessed our secret sexual encounters to her.

She said she'd been with him some time before and hadn't been impressed, and I told her that I'd found him quite pleasurable and perhaps we should try to get him in a threesome. When we'd gone to the movies I'd given PJ a ride to the bar, our local haunt, and dropped him off there.

As we returned to pick him up, we'd decided to give him the night of his life, once in his life, and then leave him wanting more. Inside the bar he couldn't keep his eyes or attention off of us and, finally, decided to come with us instead of leaving with his best friend. We stayed around the bar until last call and then departed and made the long drive home in near silence.

Once home, Candy and I took separate showers while he sat in the living room watching television quietly. We dressed for the occasion, Candy put on a black silk gown that is one half see thru and has deep red flowers to strategically cover the nipples. She also pulled on a pair of my shoes, 8 inch glass stripper platform heels. She brushed out her shoulder length blonde-highlighted brown hair and then crawled nervously across my bed and watched me dress.

I put on my standard outfit of black, but this time it was satin boxers, thigh-high black boots, and a black wife-beater tank. I lay beside her and we chatted for a while to relax her, and then I suggested she go and invite PJ into the bedroom. She smiled nervously and stood and went into the living room and said, "Why don't you come back here with us?"

He looked at her, I didn't see him but I know he did, I heard the television turn off and he followed her into my room without a word, took a seat here, at my computer, with his back to us. I know he was working up the courage to do what was needed, and as such for a time we said nothing. Finally I said, "Come over here with us, we've left you a spot."

He looked back and, glancing down at his work boots and blue-jeans said, "If I'm gonna come over there I need something else to wear."

Candy got up and left the room and got a pair of sleep-pants she'd bought "our" ex boyfriend and gave them to PJ. "Here, you can have these I don't want them anymore." she said with a slightly devilish smile.

He took the pants and went into the bathroom behind a black curtain and changed and then returned and sat at the computer again, but this time he was facing us. I was playing with her hair and she was smiling at him and we were whispering to each other so that he'd think we were talking about him but we really weren't, it was just inticement.

After about ten minutes he stood up without a word and jumped into the bed, landing neatly between us on his back, each arm around one of us. I smiled at Candy and she giggled slightly in return and went down on him as I went up. At first I was just kissing his neck at the collar of his t-shirt and this seemed not to affect him so I pulled the shirt off and went after his chest. Soon enough, he pulled me up and kissed me, running his tongue barb across my lips and causing me to quiver with excitement. Candy was giving him a good sucking and the harder she went the deeper he kissed me. I rose on my knees and offered him my tits and he played roughly with each of them, pinching and even leaning in to bite them playfully.

Candy slid up his chest and we passed in the middle as I went down and slipped his large cock into my mouth, taking it all the way and still not reaching the base. I controlled my gag-reflex and began to work him myself, sucking, licking, knowing I did good by the grip of his strong hand on the back of my head. First it would tighten in my hair, then release, and then tighten with each stroke of my mouth.

After switching three times each, we were all ready for more. He looked at us, still dressed and said, "Hey, that's not fair! Ya'll are still wearing clothes and look at me!"

So we looked at each other and then removed our clothes, I was brazen, willing. Candy was slower, shyer, and I kept my eyes averted from her so as not to make her uncomfortable. I'm bi-sexual, she's a little curious and I didn't want to make a bad experience for her, so I did as I could to make her comfortable. She lay on his left side, kissing his chest and neck and whispering to him words I could not hear. I kissed down his stomach and stopped just shy of his cock, which was straining behind the pajama pants Candy had given him. I looked up and said, "Who's first?"

He shrugged and looked at both of us and smiled slightly then looked at me. "You."

He pushed me over on my right side facing away from him and slid into my wet pussy with a slight whisper of a groan. After about three strokes he reached back to Candy, who was behind him and pulled her arm over him and said, "Get in front of us where I can see you watching."

She crawled over our legs and laid down and made eye-contact with me. We exchanged smiles and I closed my eyes as he went to work on me, pounding into me with tremendous force, pulling my hair as he'd learned I liked him to do. (I would later ask Candy if he was staring at her while doing this and she said that he wasn't even interested that she was there, which made me feel pretty damn good). All too soon it was over, which was unusual for PJ, but considering all of the oral pleasure he'd had, it was a surprise he lasted as long as he did.

We all three smoked a cigarette in silence, none of us touching the other, and except for the occasional grins Candy and I exchanged, everything was peaceful. As soon as we'd finished smoking and he'd taken a quick shower, we started on him again, because it was Candy's turn. I went down first this time and she went up, and we never got to go any further because he immediately was ready to get on Candy and prove her wrong about her first impression. He pushed me off gently and smiled at me slightly and nodded to assure me I was appreciated. Then he turned to Candy and rolled her gently onto her back and mounted her, I watched through a gap in my arms, so as not to make her uncomfortable. I would have preferred to have helped out, but I had an orgasm just from watching them, so I was content none-the-less. He finished with her almost as fast as he had with me and then looked rather angry with himself for a moment before smiling at both of us and saying, "It's all that damn dick suckin' ya'll did." by way of an excuse.

I said, "It's fine by me, I'm happy." and looked to Candy girl who was staring up at him with her large brown eyes smiling as if unable to speak.

We all lay down then, as it was four in the morning, he in the center, his arms around us both, and fell asleep. I have to wonder what PJ was thinking as he drifted off, and based on his recent attempts to create a repeat performance, he was thinking he was one lucky man.