Perfect Little Subs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,016 Followers

"Shut up and spread your cheeks!" Jane snapped softly but firmly, both she and Darcy staring lustfully Natasha did as she was told. Then Jane got a better idea, "No, wait... I want Darcy to do it. I want Darcy to spread your fat ass cheeks for me so I can ass fuck you. Mmmmm, do it Darcy! Spread Agent Romanov's fat ass cheeks for me so I can ass fuck her. Spread The Black Widow's fat ass cheeks for me so I can fuck her in the ass. Help me butt fuck my bitch."

Not needing to be told twice Darcy immediately did as she was told, a few long moments ticking by as Jane enjoyed the sight of Darcy spreading Natasha's big meaty ass cheeks for her, The Black Widow's tight ass hole ready and waiting for her to use as a fuck hole. Then she pressed her strap on against that beautiful target and spent another few long moments gently rubbing the tip up and down the other woman's ass crack.

Finally Jane pushed her dildo firmly against Natasha's back door and ordered, "Now you can beg. Now you can beg your Mistress to fuck your big fat ass!"

"Please Mistress Jane, fuck my big fat ass!" Natasha immediately started begging, "Fuck my big fat ass like the anal whore I am! Mmmmmm, ass fuck me! Ass fuck your anal whore! Please use my butt hole as a fuck hole for your pleasure Mistress Jane! Slam my ass hole full of hard strap-on cock and pound it hard and deep! Pound my butt and make me cum like an anal whore! Please Mistress Jane fuck me! Fuck my butt. Fuck my big fat butt. Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Oh Mistress Jane!"

As Natasha continued begging Jane slowly pushed forwards, her eyes locked onto The Black Widow's butt hole gradually stretching for her strap on. Then once Natasha's ass hole closed around the head of the dildo Jane forcefully pushed forwards, driving several inches of the toy cock into the redhead's big bubble butt. That caused the feared Black Widow to let out an abrupt cry of pain and pleasure before remaining reasonably quiet for the rest of the anal penetration, Natasha once again showing off that she had become a well-trained bitch by obeying her mistress's commands to the letter which again made Jane silently pleased.

Of course Natasha's good behaviour was a distant fourth to the other things Jane was concentrating on right now. Number one was naturally the sight of her bitch's butt hole stretching for her cock, the mighty Black Widow's back hole taking inch after inch of strap-on dildo deep inside it. Third to that was Darcy spreading Natasha's big juicy ass cheeks so The Black Widow's stretching ass hole was on perfect display, while the close second or possibly even joint first was the look of glee on Darcy's face as she watched this deadly spy getting her big butt filled with cock.

This was a position Jane performed with Darcy in nearly every single one of their all girl threesomes, foursomes and orgies, and while like in most of those times her voluptuous assistant/lover watched her dominate other women in all sorts of wicked and wonderful ways there was just something extra special about fucking another woman in the ass. There was no act which may Jane feel quite as powerful and as dominating, and she always made sure to train all of her bitches to see anal sex as the ultimate form of dominance/submission. So while Jane had proved beyond reasonable doubt that Natasha was her bitch this was the explanation point, making sure Darcy got an up close and personal look at The Black Widow getting her fat ass filled by Jane's big cock to drive home the point that Darcy had been wrong.

Unsurprisingly given everything that had happened so far Darcy looked thrilled to be wrong, the assistant looking even more thrilled than Jane when the scientist's hips came to rest against the spy's meaty ass cheeks announcing every inch of the dildo was buried firmly inside Natasha's ass.

Darcy sounded pretty thrilled too, "Holy fucking shit... you really did it. You really got every inch of that dick up her ass... not that I was doubting you could, or that you didn't make the big bad Black Widow your anal slut, it's just... wow! I mean, actually seeing The Black Widow taking a 12 inch dick to the balls inside her fucking ass... wow!"

Jane briefly raised an eyebrow, then smiled, "Well, if you think that's impressive watch this."

With that Jane took a firm grip of Natasha's hips and then slowly began pulling a few inches of dildo out of her bitch's butt hole before just as slowly pushing them back in, prompting Darcy to cry out, "Fuck yeah, fuck her ass! Fuck her up the ass! Fuck The Black Widow up the ass! Ass fuck Agent Romanov! Mmmmm fuck, that's hot! That's sooooooo fucking hot!"

Natasha blushed slightly, although she wasn't sure why. Surely after submitting herself so completely she was beyond shame? Or at least she should be. Yet in moments like this Natasha was flooded with shame, mostly because she enjoyed her humiliation so much.

Take now for instance. Every single time she had been ass fucked her mistress had taken great care in preparing her pooper, slowly stretching it out with her tongue and fingers so that when Jane finally slid a big toy into her ass hole Natasha felt extremely little pain. Of course Natasha was used to pain, and lately the 'big bad Black Widow' found herself fantasising about her mistress slamming her biggest strap-on deep into her big ass with no lube and immediately beginning to ass fuck her as hard as she could, the very thought of it now making Natasha shudder with perverted desire. But her mind was wandering, when the point was right now Natasha felt mostly pleasure, and she wasn't sure if that was a result of Jane's careful preparation and the skilful way the dominant brunette was now fucking her fat ass or because once again she was getting off on Darcy watching her latest act of submission.

It was probably a combination of both, this time being extra special though as unlike before Darcy now had a close-up view of Natasha's humiliation. Something that Natasha had long thought of as the ultimate act of submission, and the thing that now reminded her she would forever be a bottom. Forever be Jane Foster's bitch. Forever be Jane Foster's sub.

That act of course being Natasha allowing Jane to sodomise her, Darcy being allowed to spread the redhead's meaty ass hole while her face was inches away from where that long thick dildo was pumping in and out Natasha's ass hole.

And Darcy just wouldn't shut up about it, "Mmmmmm yessssss ass fuck her! Ass fuck Agent Romanov! Fuck The Black Widow up her big fat ass! Oooooooh that's soooooo fucking hot! The Black Widow looks soooooooo fucking good with a big dick up her ass! Mmmmmm fuck! Fuck her! Fuck her up the ass! Fuck that nasty little dyke ass hole of hers! Fuck Natasha Romanov in the ass. Fuck her in the butt. Show the mighty Black Widow she's not so tough by doing her in the butt!"

"Darcy, stop spreading Natasha's cheeks." Jane suddenly ordered, pausing for a moment for Darcy to do as she was told before adding, "Natasha, you do it."

Again Natasha found herself blushing but did not hesitate to do as she was told, silence briefly falling over the room as The Black Widow spread her own ass cheeks to provide the other two women in the room the best possible view of her butt hole stretching wide around a strap-on.

As a former top Natasha was impressed by this. Darcy was now getting a up close look at the woman who had once dominated her further humiliating herself by exposing her ass hole like this, further proving the once mighty Black Widow had embraced the role of a submissive bottom, Natasha even pondering whether she would ever cease to be amazed by her dominant top Jane Foster.

Amazed was pretty good description of how Darcy felt, although it didn't quite cut it. Darcy didn't think anyone could, but she wasn't exactly in the mood to try and invent words. Not when her little boss Jane Foster was butt fucking the mighty Black Widow Natasha Romanov right in front of her.

It wasn't like Darcy had any doubts at this point that Jane had made Natasha her bitch, but shit, seeing The Black Widow spreading her own ass cheeks to provide the best possible view of her ass hole stretching widely around a dildo pumping in and out of it was fucking mind blowing. Mostly because it brought back vivid memories of Darcy being in Natasha's current position while Natasha had been in Jane's, the lab assistant practically falling over herself to do whatever the dominant spy had asked of her, The Black Widow relentlessly pounding Darcy's big butt for hours, reducing her to a complete quivering wreck. Darcy could still remember walking up to Natasha for the first time, blushing and nervous, feeling like the new geeky girl trying to talk to the most popular girl in school. That 'popular girl' had smiled at her and just over ten minutes after Darcy had uncharacteristically mumbled a nervous 'hi' she had found herself face down with The Black Widow's strap-on deep inside her slutty ass.

Darcy loved to eat pussy and ass, have her own holes eaten out, etc but nothing made her cum like getting ass fucked and Natasha had been one of the most dominant butt busters Darcy had ever had the pleasure of bending over for. And while Darcy momentarily mourned for that dominant stud who had effortlessly ensured her butt hole was loose and gaping for days after each one of their counters Darcy was practically trembling with the knowledge that her mistress was such a top she had broken The Black Widow and now she owned Natasha's big juicy ass. She was also trembling because she had a good idea of what was going to happen next.

Sure enough after what felt like a wonderful eternity of watching Jane's dildo steadily sliding in and out of Natasha's ass hole that dildo was suddenly pulled from that tight hole and pressed against Darcy's lips.

Darcy was so excited by this turn of events she almost didn't hear Jane murmur, "You're my little ATM whore, aren't you Darcy?"

"Yes Mistress." Darcy quickly replied, "I'm your ATM whore. I love the taste of ass."

Avoiding the urge to smirk Jane followed up with, "Then I suppose you'd like to taste The Black Widow's ass, wouldn't you Darcy?"

"Yes, yes please Mistress. Please let me taste The Black Widow's ass." Darcy said eagerly, "Please Mistress Jane, allow me the privilege of taste The Black Widow's ass."

"Ok, I suppose I can allow an ass loving slut like you the privilege of sucking the taste of my new sub's ass from my cock." Jane said nonchalantly, reaching down to gently grip onto Darcy's hair as the other woman eagerly went to work, "Mmmmm, that's it, suck it! Suck that ass flavoured cock you hot little ATM whore! Mmmmmm fuck, that's so nasty. Hot and nasty. Ohhhhhh yes, you're so hot and nasty Darcy, mmmmmm and you look so good with a cock in your mouth. Oh suck that cock. Suck it you little cock sucker. Take every single inch down your throat! I want every single inch of the dildo which was just inside The Black Widow's ass to be stuffing your slut throat! Oooooh yes, that's it, take it! Take that cock! Take it so you can suck every drop of The Black Widow's butt juice off of my cock like a good little ass to mouth loving bitch!"

The second she had permission Darcy eagerly wrapped her lips around the head of the strap-on and moaned joyfully. Darcy had licked Natasha's ass more than once now, and like to think she had given the redhead's well rounded rear a thorough rim job both times, but she hadn't been able to get her tongue very deep into that tight puckered hole. Now she was tasting the deepest part of The Black Widow's bowels and Darcy, perverted slut that she was, loved every second of it.

For a few long seconds Darcy allowed herself the privilege of savouring the taste of the deepest part of Natasha's ass, then she quickly began sucking on the dildo as hard as she could, moaning joyfully almost the entire time. After that she quickly began bobbing her head up and down, easily taking inch after inch into her mouth and down her throat. Darcy had been a skilled cock sucker before she met Jane and had only got better with a mistress, Darcy showing off her skills by sliding her lips down to the very base of the shaft and then holding the position for several long moments, the busty brunette even slurping hungrily on the dildo which was buried in her throat.

When the strap-on was thoroughly cleaned Jane went back to fucking Natasha's ass, joyfully sodomising the other woman to the edge of orgasm before pulling out and making Darcy suck the toy cock clean again. This process was repeated over and over again until finally in the middle of delivering another slow butt fucking Jane asked, "Do you want to cum Natasha? Do you want to cum with a big dick in your ass?"

"Yeeeeessssss, mmmmm oh please Mistress make me cum! I wanna cum for you soooooooooo baddddddd! Please Mistress Jane, let me cum with your big dick in my ass!" Natasha quickly begged.

"Then keep begging for it." Jane said, slowly beginning to fuck Natasha's ass harder, "I wanna hear The Black Widow beg me to fuck her big ass and make her cum."

Immediately Natasha began pleading, "Please Mistress Jane, fuck me and make me cum! Fuck my big ass and make me cum! Please, mmmmmm, your bitch wants to cum soooooooooo baddddddd! Mmmmmmm, fuck me! Fuck me hard! Please Mistress Jane pound my slutty ass hole! Show Darcy that I, The Black Widow, am your anal whore! Ooooooooooooooh fuck, The Black Widow is Jane Foster's ass whore! The Black Widow is Jane Foster's butt slut! The Black Widow is Jane Foster's anal slave! The Black Widow is Jane Foster's bitch! The Black Widow is Jane Foster's sub! Ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk, fuck me, please Mistress fuck me hard! Fuck my big fat ass hard and deep and make me cum with your big dick up my ass like the anal slut I am! Oooooooohhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkk, oh Mistress Jane, oh fuck, fuck me, mmmmmmmm aaaaaaahhhhhh Gawwwwwwd FUCK ME! FUCK MY BIG FAT ASS AND MAKE ME CUM! PLEASE FUCK MY BIG FAT ASS AND MAKE ME CUM PLEASE FUCK MY BIG FAT ASS AND MAKE ME CUM PLEASE FUCK MY BIG FAT ASS AND MAKE ME CUM PLEASE FUCK MY BIG FAT ASS AND MAKE ME CUM PLEASE MISTRESS FUCK MY BIG FAT ASS AND MAKE ME CUUUUUUMMMMMM OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEE!"

Natasha continued to beg some more and push herself back against her mistress's thrusts as Jane oh so slowly increased the pace. It seemed to take forever but eventually the sound of Jane's thighs smacking off Natasha's ass cheeks were echoing throughout the room, almost drowning out The Black Widow who by then had lost the ability to utter anything remotely coherent. She did however keep slamming herself backwards against the anal invading thrusts, which in turn made the impact of Jane's hips even harder to the point where they caused Natasha's butt cheeks to jiggle like jelly under the force of the impact.

As she always did when her mistress finally started giving her a rough ass fucking Natasha thought about all the harder fuckings she had received. Particularly, as of late, she thought of her first butt fucking from a man. Well, male, as it was the 'God' Thor, Jane allowing her super powerful boyfriend to fuck Natasha's ass hole as a birthday treat. Once he was sure his Avengers teammate was ok with it Thor took full advantage, delighting both women as he used his inhuman stamina to pound The Black Widow's big ass for hours, making Natasha cum countless times before he emptied the contents of his balls deep into the redhead's bowels, the superspy taking so much cum up her ass that Thor's sperm had ended up leaking from her ass hole for days.

It had been the hardest fucking of any kind she had taken, and Natasha had been and still was both impressed that Jane's weaker body could take that kind of pounding on a regular basis and was hoping for a repeat performance. Or that Jane would follow up on her threats to allow Banner in full Hulk mode to slam his big green prick up her ass, or make a Natasha sandwich with Thor and The Hulk as the pieces of bread or even arrange the rest of The Avengers to gang bang her. Of course Natasha wasn't sure how Jane would be able to convince The Hulk to do something like that, but the redheaded spy was learning not to underestimate her mistress.

The point of all this? Natasha had taken harder fuckings than this, and hopefully would again in the future. However for all the many men and women who had fucked her with a cock, real or fake, none showed quite the level of skill Jane did every time she took one of Natasha's holes, this time being no exception. And even though Natasha had no intention of telling her mistress this but there was something to be said for being so totally dominated and humiliated by this weaker woman that the redhead could snap like a twig if she wanted too.

Overwhelmed by the total and utter humiliation which was being fucked up the ass by a weaker woman Natasha came like only Jane could make her in this position, the force of the climax and the ones that followed not only melting the poor S.H.I.E.L.D. agent's mind but causing her soul itself to tremble under what she was feeling. Of course her body shook like a bucking bronco as it always did when she was being roughly fucked, but Jane effortlessly held on and pounded her pooper through soul trembling climax after soul trembling climax which left the feared Black Widow a whimpering wreck. Then just when she didn't think it could get any better it did.

Each thrust had caused the little stimulator inside Jane's harness to rub against her clit, the rapid motion from the hard butt fucking meaning it was only a matter of time before she came. Add the joy of fucking the mighty Black Widow up the ass right in front of Darcy and it was a miracle Jane lasted as long as she did.

When she did finally cum Jane knew it was only a matter of time before she had to stop, especially if she wanted to fuck Darcy's big butt too. However that didn't mean she couldn't make the experience extra special for all three women.

Jane had needed to make Natasha cum simply from fucking The Black Widow's fat ass. There was no other choice if she wanted to maintain her dominance. But now, she had an idea which wouldn't exclude Darcy from the fun.

"Darcy, are you going to let all that cum go to waste?" Jane grinned at her friend, "Or are you going to get down there and swallow some girl cum?"

Darcy beamed brightly, and then quickly checked, "Is that a command Mistress?"

"Absolutely." Jane smiled happily, "I wanna see you tongue fucking this bitch while I fuck her ass!"

As soon as she had permission Darcy was unsurprisingly diving her head down and twisting it so that she could bury her face in Natasha's pussy, the girl only getting herself comfortable on her back after her mouth was firmly glued to the redhead's womanhood. In response Natasha pressed herself downwards, smothering Darcy with her cum squirting cunt. Not that Darcy was complaining. In fact Darcy was perfectly happy to be smothered into unconsciousness if it meant she got to spend more time having this goddess's cum shooting pretty much directly down her throat.

Luckily for Darcy it never came to anything like that, or worse, Natasha switching from grinding her cunt on the brunette's face to bouncing up and down on it in a fucking motion, the brief moments the redhead was pushing upwards giving Darcy the breath she needed. It was a reminder that even when she was sandwiched between two smoking hotties, a tongue in her cunt and a strap-on pounding her ass and cumming hysterically The Black Widow was totally aware of everything going on around her. Proof positive that no matter what this chick could never fully relax and let her guard down. Darcy both admired and pitted her for that. Not that she could feel that much pity for a bad ass superspy who was having orgasm after orgasm courtesy of Jane's skills as an ass fucker and Darcy's skills as a rug muncher, but still.

MTL17
MTL17
2,016 Followers