Perfect Little Subs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,016 Followers

Refocusing on what was important Darcy did her best to hammer her tongue upwards at an angle so that she would hit Natasha's G-spot, trying and succeeding to make the other busty woman cumming even harder into her mouth. Seeming to sense Darcy escalating things even further Jane slammed Natasha's ass hole even harder than before, the scientist and her assistant relentlessly attacking the spy's most sensitive areas until not even the mighty Black Widow could take it. Not that she didn't take a lot of simultaneous oral and anal action, far more than Darcy could have dream taking herself, but unlike Jane's boyfriend ultimately Natasha Romanov was only human.

When her redheaded bitch did finally collapse it was something of a relief to Jane because honestly she was so exhausted she felt like she was going to faint at any second. Usually she would have stopped long before this, because it was a mistake to try and match the stamina of The Black Widow, but performing in front of an audience had a tendency to drive her into making foolish decisions, and in this case pretty much become lost in trying to violate the tight hole in front of her as hard and as brutally as she could in an attempt to impress.

Of course the moment Natasha collapsed down onto Darcy's sweaty body Jane gave one final thrust so that her strap-on cock was completely buried in The Black Widow's butt and then just enjoyed the sight before her. She also had to dig her fingernails into Natasha's hips to keep her balance, but mostly she just enjoyed the sight of the exhausted and well fucked secret agent. Naturally she enjoyed it even more seconds later when with one swift motion she pulled her cock out of Natasha's ass, staggered back and admired her handiwork.

To Jane there was no greater rush than seeing another woman's ass hole gaping open... well, maybe because this was such a feared and respected spy it was more special than most, not that Jane spent much time debating it in that moment. No, she was far more concentrated on committing the sight of Natasha's widely gaping butt hole to memory. Not that Jane should be the only one to get a good look at it.

"Natasha, stand-up and spread your ass cheeks for Darcy. Let her see what a great job I've done fucking your fat ass." Jane ordered, a smirk crossing her face as her pet immediately did what she was told with surprising quickness, the redheaded spy once again showing just how impressive her stamina really was.

"Holy shit." Darcy murmured as Natasha bend over and spread her ass cheeks, the busty assistant staring deep into The Black Widow's bowels via her gaping butt hole for what seemed like an eternity.

Then Jane's voice broke the silence, "What do you say, Agent Romanov?"

"Thank you Mistress. Thank you for fucking my slutty ass." Natasha replied without hesitation, "Thank you for stretching out my slutty ass hole, pounding my butt and making me cum like the anal whore I am. And thank you for destroying my ass hole and for making it gape as a reminder that I'm not a top, I'm a slutty bottom and most importantly your bitch."

"Good girl." Jane beamed, "Now get down on your knees in front of me. Good, but keep spreading your cheeks. I think Darcy wants to stare at your gaping ass hole some more, don't you Darcy?"

"Yes Mistress." Darcy murmured without taking her eyes off of Natasha's well fucked ass.

Of course the moment the command had left Jane's mouth Natasha had reached back to part her cheeks to provide Darcy a better look at her stretched open butt hole, Jane just enjoying the sight of her redheaded pet looking up at her expectantly before eventually the scientist murmured, "Now, remember to keep your hands on your cheeks until I tell you otherwise... and open your mouth."

Immediately Natasha parted her lips as wide as they would go, allowing Jane to ever so slowly push her strap-on into the sub's mouth and rest that weapon of ass destruction against Natasha's tongue. This cruelly teased Natasha's taste buds with the flavour of her own ass which thanks to her submission to Jane she had become addicted too without allowing her to suck greedily on the head of the cock so she could clean it like the ATM slut she had become. Well, Natasha could do that and anything else if she truly wanted as no one in this room had the physical strength to stop her, however such thoughts were both fleeting and absurd. Natasha would never do that to Jane, her mistress who she was privileged to serve. So Natasha waited like the obedient sub she was, the entire time staring up hopefully into Jane's eyes.

Please that her redheaded whore had passed her latest test Jane smiled and said, "Now suck my cock clean Agent Romanov! Suck the cock which has just been deep inside your slutty dyke ass! Mmmmmmm, yes that's it, suck it like the ass to mouth whore you are! Oh yeah, suck it, suck my cock, suck the strap-on cock I just used to butt fuck you! Clean every drop of your ass juice off the same cock I used to take your anal cherry and make you my bitch, and the cock I just used to prove to Darcy that you're mine!"

Natasha was only too happy to comply, closing her mouth around the head of the dildo the second she had permission and sucking it greedily. Sometimes she liked to savour the taste of her own ass, especially the deepest part of it which she could always taste on the tip of Jane's strap-on, however feeling of the toy resting against her tongue had Natasha in no mood for slow sucking. Not that she wouldn't have done it if her mistress had asked, but as Jane offered up no such command Natasha simply concentrated on quickly sucking the tip of the toy cock clean and then beginning to bob her head up and down on the shaft.

Cleaning the entire length of the dick was easy as Natasha had learned how to deep throat a monster cock with ease long before she became Jane's bitch, the redhead barely gagging as she pressed her nose against the other woman's stomach, every inch of the strap-on buried within her mouth and throat. What was slightly challenging was maintaining her balance while deep throating and spreading her ass cheeks, a skill Natasha had learned as part of her training to be Jane's perfect little anal whore. That had involved being in this position with her back to a mirror so that Jane could admire her handiwork while Natasha performed her cock cleaning duties, however it didn't compare to this or the threesome she'd had with Jane and Thor.

There was just something about displaying her well fucked hole to another while sucking her own ass juice off the dildo another woman used to sodomise her with which really spoke to Natasha's inner slut. The part of herself Natasha had never truly known until Jane had put her in her place.

As usual Jane continued verbally humiliating her pet while mostly focusing on other things, this time Natasha sucking her cock while Darcy stared at the redhead's gaping butt hole. They were both sights Jane loved so much she allowed the cock sucking to continue far beyond the point Natasha had thoroughly cleaned her cock, the advantage being it gave the scientist plenty of time to recover for what she intended to do next.

Of course there was a limit to Jane's patience, the scientist eventually calling out, "So Darcy, now you've had plenty of time to look at it, how does Natasha's ass hole look to you?"

"Completely wrecked." Darcy said, still staring at that abused back hole before she realised what was expected of her and quickly looked up at Jane and added, "I mean it looks really good. Stretched out, loose and pretty. Mmmmm, I'm so jealous. I want my butt hole to be just like that, all gaping open and sexy and indisputable proof that my Mistress is a total butt buster who loves busting my big juicy butt."

"Well, since this cock is now thoroughly cleaned and doesn't need to be sucked anymore." Jane said, looking directly at Natasha who cautiously removed her mouth from the strap-on, the redhead knowing she made the right choice when Jane turned her attention to Darcy and added, "I suppose if you get up on the bed on your hands and knees, spread your ass cheeks and ask nicely enough, maybe your butt busting Mistress will grant you the privilege of taking her cock up your big juicy butt."

Immediately Darcy jumped up onto the bed, making sure her ass was pointed in Jane's direction before she spread her cheeks and began shamelessly begging, "Please Mistress Jane fuck my ass! Fuck my big juicy butt! Mmmmm, take that big fat slutty ass of mine and remind me why it belongs to you. Please remind me who I belong too. Remind me that my Mistress is a total butt buster who loves busting my big juicy butt. Mmmmm yeah, bust my butt good and hard. Stretch out my ass hole and leave it loose and pretty. Make me gape like Natasha. Mmmmmm, I want a gaping ass hole like Agent Romanov! Please Mistress, turn my ass hole into a gaping crater just like you did The Black Widow's! Oh please Mistress Jane fuck me!"

As Darcy begged Jane teased the other brunette's butt hole, continuously pressing the cock against it almost enough to stretch it open only to suddenly switch to sliding the tip up and down Darcy's ass crack and then repeat the process. Even when Jane did finally start stretching Darcy's ass hole she did so as slowly as possible, the scientist both savouring every second of penetrating the bustier woman's big butt and perhaps more importantly once again showing Natasha just how well-trained Darcy was. After all in just a short time Darcy had already become infamous within S.H.I.E.L.D. for having less than zero patients and being the first one to complain, albeit with at least a mildly amusing quip, if things weren't going her way. Yet here was the loud-mouth assistant continuing to do as she was told without complaint, something that was certainly unheard-of to Jane outside their sexy fun time, and from the look on Natasha's face it was the same for her.

Of course Jane only gave Natasha the occasional look, especially when her patience ran out again and she found herself finally pushing the head of the strap-on dick through Darcy's tight butt hole and then about an inch or two inside the other woman's rectum.

For a few moments Jane just stared at that heavenly sight. Her perfect little sub continuing to spread her meaty ass cheeks to show off her ass hole stretching around Jane's cock, Darcy even softly continuing to beg for more, "Oh Gawwwd, oh fuck, fuck me, mmmmmmm please Mistress Jane fuck me! Fuck my slutty ass! Fuck it hard and deep! Fuck me up the ass! Fuck me in the butt! Oh Gawwwd slam every fucking inch of that cock up my whore ass!"

All of a sudden Jane granted Darcy's wish and grabbed two handfuls of Darcy's hips before brutally slamming forwards, burying the entire length of the 12 inch cock in her bitch's bowels in half a dozen quick thrusts which had Darcy screaming joyfully. Then, once she was fully embedded in Darcy's butt, Jane looked up and smirked at Natasha who looked impressed.

Then Darcy opened her mouth, "Oh shit, oh fuck, fuck, oh Mistress Jane fuck me! Fuck me, fuck my ass, please, mmmmm slam my slutty shit pipe! Slam it as hard as you can! Pound my fucking dyke ass! Fuck me, fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me-"

"Darcy, shut up." Jane ordered, once again the loud-mouth assistant proving just how submissive she was immediately being quiet, "Now take your hands off your ass cheeks and lift yourself up into the doggie style position so I can give you the ass fucking you've been begging for."

Jane could practically feel the huge grin which must have been on Darcy's face as the submissive brunette quickly did as she was told, the dominant brunette then quite happily giving her bitch exactly what she had been asking for, Jane beginning to pump her hips back and forth in a slow but steady fucking motion, driving the dildo in and out of Darcy's somehow still tight ass hole.

Thor had once told Jane that in the land he came from magic and science were the same thing. Almost immediately she wondered whether Darcy was secretly from Asgard or some other plane of existence, which was something she'd continued thinking about since then, obviously minus the Asgard part. Partly because of Darcy's Goddess like beauty, but mostly because after years of daily, and sometimes hourly, pooper poundings Darcy's ass hole was still incredibly tight. Maybe not as tight as when Jane had taken Darcy's anal cherry, and the submissive brunette had not only learned to take quick anal penetration but had begun to crave and even beg for it which had been re-established only moments ago, however Darcy's butt was still pretty much as tight as Natasha's was right now, and the redhead had only been taking it up the ass for about a week.

Scientifically speaking Jane wasn't sure how it was possible, hence why she'd had to reluctantly concluded that either Darcy's ass was magic or it had simply been crafted by the Gods for the sole purpose of being fucked. Not by Thor, but after she allowed him to stick his massive cock into Darcy's ass hole he did agree with her conclusion. Of course regardless of the reasons for the tightness when combined with those luscious ass cheeks jiggling against her thighs fucking Darcy's fat ass was literally a heaven for Jane, one in which the scientist quickly became blissfully lost in.

Darcy was also becoming lost in what she was experiencing, as she always did whenever Jane fucked her in the ass. Well, actually she became pretty lost in whatever Jane did to her, but there was just something extra special about ass fucking. It was so wonderfully taboo, wrong, naughty, and half a dozen other things which when combined with the pleasure she was feeling made Darcy cursed herself for like the billionths time that she hadn't tried anal before she became Jane Foster's little bitch.

As always this had Darcy thinking back to the dark period in her life before she met Jane. Which ok, hadn't totally sucked, but she was damn sure a lot happier now, and getting a lot better sex. Anyway, she matured very early on, or at least her body had, meaning that guys and girls were pretty much literally lining up to fuck her. Not necessarily the ones she actually wanted mind, in fact she got a lot of unwanted attention, which she knew made her sound conceited but whatever, it was totally true, and it wasn't like they all stuck around when they found out just how 'opinionated' she was. So basically, she'd had a lot of boyfriends, flings and one night stands, definitely enough to brand her a slut for daring to like sex. However no matter how many of them begged she'd never let a guy fuck her up the ass. Of course the main reason she hadn't let them was because they had begged, and sounded so whiny doing it.

Back then Darcy had this fantasy of some big muscle bound guy telling her to bend the fuck over, then he would rim and finger her ass hole until she was begging him to ass fuck her or she was about too, then either way he would slam his big monster cock up her ass and use that virgin hole for his pleasure. It had always made her cum really hard thinking about it, but Darcy had always been willing to settle for a guy firmly insisting on it, constantly telling her she would love it until finally she gave in. Point was she just didn't want to give up her ass to just anyone, even if she considered it with a couple of well hung guys. Ironically never with the girl though as traditionally Darcy had always been drawn to submissive girls. Or at least they became submissive in her bed, or wherever else she took them, most of them melting at just the sight of her big boobs, and that was before Darcy had even got her shirt off. Then she had met Jane, and the next thing Darcy knew she was bent over with a massive dildo buried in her virgin ass.

Every other time since the initial penetration had been painful, but that first time Darcy hadn't really known what ecstasy awaited her, yet Jane had just been so insistent Darcy found she just couldn't say no to her. And thank God she hadn't said no to her, because fuck, when the pain finally faded Darcy thought she'd found heaven on earth, and that was before she'd even cum. After about a minute of that intense pleasure Darcy had been begging for more, begging Jane to ass fuck her, begging to be allowed to cum, and ultimately begging to be Jane's bitch. Darcy hadn't known how serious Jane had been at the time about becoming her bitch but after the series of literally life changing orgasms she received Darcy quickly learned being Jane's bitch wasn't so bad, the busty brunette who had dominated all her previous female lovers allowing this seemingly innocent girl to train her to be the perfect little sub.

Darcy was definitely proving that submission now as Jane's skilled thrusts caused her rectum muscles to relax, the pain to fade away and quickly be replaced by that heavenly pleasure Darcy had found herself craving ever since her mistress took her anal cherry. That heavenly pleasure increased to a torturous level as Jane continued slowly ass fucking Darcy, the usually loud-mouthed brunette desperately gritting her teeth and burying her face in the bed sheets to prevent herself from begging for more without permission.

All of a sudden Jane called out, "Natasha, get over here and spread Darcy's ass cheeks. It's your turn to get an up close look at a slutty ass hole getting fucked."

Quick as a flash Natasha was kneeling beside Darcy and spreading her ass cheeks. The superspy had been pretty close anyway, moving around ever so slightly so she could admire all the beautiful sights which had been available to her. The look of submissive ecstasy on Darcy's face, the look of dominant pleasure on the face of their mistress, of the other two women's boobs bouncing hypnotically and the faraway view of one woman bent over in front of another in the doggy style position, the dominant one pounding deep and hard into the submissive one's ass, their bodies banging together in a way which was the definition of rough sex. Perhaps best of all was the sight of Darcy's ass hole around Jane's cock, something Natasha was getting an extra close look at now.

Seeing Darcy's widely stretched back hole brought back a lot of vivid memories for Natasha. Particularly the times she'd had the privilege of fucking that surprisingly tight hole herself, Natasha remembering just how much friction on her clit that tightness had caused and how wonderful Darcy's big juicy butt cheeks had felt jiggling against her thighs. Natasha also remembered countless other women she'd seduced into bending over for her, each one of them spreading their cheeks, begging for more or whatever else they had to do to get a hard butt pounding, the feared and respected Black Widow eventually giving them what they wanted, each one of them screaming enjoy and begging to be her bitch forever. But most of all Natasha remembered bending over for Jane. Giving her mistress her anal cherry. The Black Widow learning true submission for the first time in her life, truly becoming another woman's bitch and then eagerly bending over several times a day ever since, Natasha's still widely gaping ass hole quivering with the vivid memory of what Jane had just done to it, what Natasha hoped her mistress would do to her ass hole again before the evening was done.

Suddenly Jane pulled her dick out of Darcy's ass, pressed it to Natasha's lips and softly ordered, "Clean."

Without a seconds hesitation Natasha opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head of the toy cock, the spy letting out a genuine moan of pleasure as she tasted the deepest part of Darcy's bowels. When she was a top Natasha had loved to worship an ass, not only because it built anticipation for the inevitable fucking she would soon give the tight little hole but because she loved the kinkiness of the act and the taste of ass. She had once rimmed Darcy for almost an hour before ramming the brunette's rectum so hard Darcy hadn't been able to sit for a week, something Natasha had done to a lot of women before the tables had been turned on her resulting in it being The Black Widow who now struggled with sitting down, and yet Natasha had never tasted the deepest part of another woman's ass before. She had tasted her own every time Jane had ass fucked her, but this was yet another new wonderful perversion Natasha was submitting too so she could please her mistress. So of course Natasha loved every second of it.

MTL17
MTL17
2,016 Followers