Perfect Lookalikes Inc. - Cheryl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'And as they were prepping me for you, your nurse came to see if I was ready and I told her that I was a friend of Peter's and also that I knew you, my client, but that you were not aware of this. I asked the nurse, as a favor, to let me suck your penis to orgasm. She agreed to this but told me I should try to perform a very shallow mouth penetration, saying it would excite you yet let you enjoy my mouth longer and she also said she would tell me when you were about to come and that I should stop fellating you with my mouth when she warned me. I love you, I felt the fierceness of your pleasure when you entered me. Yes, you came way too soon but it felt very exciting just the same. And when you were about to come the second time, I did not want to stop. When you came and flooded my mouth, I nearly came too. Now, I... all I want... John, please, take me home with you and make love to me for the rest of the day, the rest of the year, the rest of our lives, even. I'm in love with you, John, that's all, and there you are! I feel very young and I'll stay very young for you, at heart and in my body; I even feel like being a baby-sitter again, only this time, I'll take care of you, silly as it sounds!'

Speechless, I kissed her, a long, sexy kiss, and I grabbed her arm.

'Come on Cheryl, I'm taking you home. I have urgent business with you.'

My penis was hard again; I had to press it deep into Cheryl right away.

12