Perfect Marriage?

Story Info
Perfect marriage shattered by cheating.
6.1k words
4.19
173.6k
132
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taylorsam
taylorsam
1,348 Followers

This story is complete fiction and represents a departure from my usual style. My hubby and I collaborated on this piece going down a dark road. Hope you like it. As always, constructive criticism is requested and welcomed.

They say there are signs when your spouse is unfaithful. "They" are right, I just missed them till it was too late.

My name is Robert, everybody calls me Bob. I have a good job working for an engineering firm. I have just turned thirty-one married to Debbie. We have been married for seven years giving birth to the other love of my life Isabell, or Izzy as I call my six-year-old daughter.

I met Debbie technically on the rebound from her first and only boyfriend. They had dated for two years before the guy started cheating on her for not putting out. Debbie, like me, was very conservative when it came to dating. She wanted to wait till marriage. When she found out her boyfriend was cheated, she was devastated and dumped him.

A friend brought her to one of our company picnics where we met just after she graduated from college. I later found out that it was a setup by one of her friends and one of my friends. We immediately hit it off. Knowing her history, I didn't make any sexual moves on her right away. I wasn't a virgin but I would never have been considered experienced in the sex department.

Two months into our dating, we were making out with a lot of rubbing over the clothes. Debbie surprised me rubbing my cock and asking me to take off my pants. She told me she wasn't ready for sex but she wanted to try a blow job. Of course, I was thrilled. It took her a few more weeks before she would let me go down on her. Debbie found she really enjoyed oral sex both giving and receiving.

It was just over six months from when we met that we agreed to marry. Debbie didn't make it her wedding night as a virgin. Two weeks after we were engaged, we were lying in bed after a night of drinking. Debbie's libido had always increased when she drank. Debbie had sucked my cock, but not to completion. She slid up my body and told me she was ready. Lucky for me I had purchased some condoms to get ready for our wedding night, or that's what I told her.

I was slow and gentle, but it was still painful and bloody. Our next lovemaking session was so much better. We made love all night long and that started us fucking like rabbits. Debbie quickly went on the pill so we could ditch the condoms.

After marriage, our sex life was great but basic by most other's standards. Our sex was confined to missionary or Debbie on top. I had no complaints even if our oral had dropped off to little or nothing. We decided to have a child early on.

After Izzy was born, I thought we had the perfect marriage. My career had taken off and Debbie seemed to enjoy being a mom and a part-time teacher. Like all good things, it couldn't last.

I never would have predicted that my "perfect" wife would cheat on me. Debbie had always been friendly with other men but never the type to flirt or the like. I found out that her journey to cheating started at the neighborhood New Year's Eve party.

The kids were all staying at one house with some teenagers babysitting while the adult only party was at another house. There were at least twenty couples with the booze flowing. The hosts had mistletoe hung up around the house. There was a lot of good-natured kissing among friends. At midnight, everyone was kissing everyone, some more intense than others.

Our good friends Tom and Jennifer were standing next to us at midnight. They have a daughter, Mary, the same age as Izzy. Jennifer is a doctor while Tom does some contracting work part-time which allows him to care for their daughter. Our daughters would often play together with Tom or my wife taking them to activities.

After Debbie and I had our midnight kiss, we kissed several other people near us. I kissed Jennifer in a polite closed mouth kiss on the lips. Tom and Debbie's embrace was more impassioned. If I had been paying attention, I would have seen their tongues dancing in each other's mouths. The party continued for a few more hours. During that time, I lost track of Debbie for a period of time.

When we got home, Debbie was on fire. Her pussy was dripping with juice for the first time in a long while. The hard fucking, I thought, was the result of alcohol and some of the kissing. What I didn't know was that Tom had pulled into the kids' bedroom where they made out like teenagers. Debbie not only got her first touch of another man's cock but she gave her first blow job that was not me.

That was the start of their affair. The start of their secret getaways. The start of my "perfect" wife cheating on me. Debbie later said that didn't start having sex till St. Patrick's Day. She had given Tom blow jobs a few times but it was after they were making decorations for a St. Patrick's Day party that they fucked for the first time.

I missed several signs that should have tipped me off. Debbie was secretive about her and Tom's time together. Izzy became tired of playing with Mary but Debbie insisted that they continue to play together. Debbie's interest in sex with me had diminished. There were other signs but I simply didn't want to see them. I thought her renewed interest in working out and dieting was to get in shape for me. I wasn't picking up on all the texting she was doing at strange times. If I asked about it, she just blew me off that it was one of her girlfriends.

They had been fucking for almost three months before I suspected. It was during drunken sex that my suspicions were finally aroused. We had been at a function at my firm and Debbie had a lot to drink. One thing about Debbie when she drinks, she gets horny. She was incredibly horny when we hit the bed. In our time together, we had never done doggie. I had asked her several times when we were first married to try doggie but she thought it was dirty. Debbie got up on her hands and knees telling me to mount her. I jumped up, shoving my cock in from behind. I was banging away when I could tell Debbie was getting ready to cum.

To my shock, she called out, "Oh God Tom, I'm going to cum. Keep fucking me hard."

I froze just at the moment she started her orgasm. I couldn't believe my ears. Debbie was too drunk realize that I had stopped having sex. I pulled out staring at her ass as she came down from her orgasm. Debbie curled up in a ball falling asleep.

There was no sleeping for me that night. I tried to rationalize her comment, I just didn't want to believe that my wife would cheat. There was no other explanation. I was thinking about all the time that she and Tom spent together.

The next morning, I simply asked her about fucking doggie and that we had never done that before. The look on her face confirmed something was up. Her face went pale before she blamed the alcohol, but the stammering and the look of panic on her face told me she was lying.

I did some research on how to tell if your spouse is cheating on you. One of the first suggestions was to check the spouse's phone and email. I shouldn't have been surprised that when I checked her phone when she was in the shower that it was password protected. We both had passwords on our phones but we both knew each other's or did. The password I put in that I thought was hers didn't work.

I thought through the other signs that included diminished intimacy in bed. We certainly had that but I blamed myself for the long hours I was putting in at work. The site I looked at said to watch the laundry. If your sheets were being changed more often and laundered more often there might be a reason that more activity is happening on them than you know. It wasn't our sheets but I had noticed that the guest room sheets were in the laundry quite often.

We always did laundry on Sundays. In the hamper, I found sheets from the guest bed. The smell of cum was faint but unmistakable.

I didn't want to believe it but everything was pointing to my wife cheating on me. I tried to convince myself that I misheard her or it was just a drunken fantasy. My logical suspect, of course, was Tom. They spent a lot of time together and it was his name she called out. The Memorial Day neighborhood party was two days away. Tom and his family would be there. I was going to watch for any signs cheating hoping that I was just overreacting.

It was the annual party at the clubhouse to celebrate the opening of the pool. The kids were playing and everyone was having a good time, except me. I was watching Debbie and Tom every move, trying not to be obvious. I thought it was just my imagination projecting what I wanted (or didn't want) to see between the two. There were constant looks between them the two, each time checking to see if Jennifer or I were watching. Twice my wife scurried off saying she had to go to the bathroom. Not surprising, Tom waited a minute and announced he had to pee.

The third time, I discreetly followed. I watched as Tom walked right past the bathrooms going in the utility closet. I snuck up standing next to the door where no one could see me. The door had vents in the bottom that allowed me to hear what was going on inside. At first, I just heard muffled moans. It was Tom's voice I heard telling my wife how much he needed her and couldn't wait any longer.

There was more rustling when I heard my wife's voice for the first time confirming my fears that she was in there. "Tom, I want you too, but we can't have sex here. Bob's been watching us like a hawk. I think he suspects."

A squish and A groan from both told me Tom had shoved his cock into her pussy. "Oh God, your pussy feels great. That dumb son of a bitch has no idea we are fucking. It's his and Jenn's fault anyway. If they are going to be too busy with their work to satisfy us, they deserve for us to be fucking. Oh fuck, I could fuck you all day."

Debbie moaned as I heard the sound of slapping flesh.

Debbie's voice cut me like a knife, "Oh yes, fuck me Tom and cum in my pussy."

I walked away before I had to hear them cum. I was in shock, probably looking like a zombie. I made my way back to the party finding Jennifer. She immediately asked me what was wrong. I told her I wasn't feeling well and was going to go home. I asked her to tell my wife.

When I got home, I threw up. I laid on the couch for about an hour feeling sorry for myself. "Fuck this," I said to myself. My fears had been realized. I was well past denial, now I was mad but didn't know what to do. I wanted revenge and I wanted proof. I was going to find out where they were doing it and when.

Debbie came home several hours later with a concerned attitude. She asked I was feeling. Being gone so long, I wondered how many times they snuck into the utility room to fuck. I wanted to ask her how her pussy was feeling but I held my tongue.

I wanted revenge. The good thing about being an engineer is knowing smart technical people. I knew a nice thing about smartphones was that you can't hide their location unless you turn them off. One of my techs told me that it wasn't hard as the owner of the service to access the GPS data of the phone. With his help, we did just that. There was nothing out of the ordinary. There were plenty of trips to Tom and Jennifer's home but not as many as I would have expected. I guessed that most of the sex was happening in our house. If that was true it would give me an advantage.

The imperative was to catch them in the act and record them. I need intelligence. One of my techs told me about an app that would hack her phone to mirror her texts to my phone. When I told him, I doubted I could get access to her phone he said I didn't have to. All I had to do was send her an email with the embedded program. The tech grabbed my phone and had it programmed in minutes. All you have to do is hit send and when she opens the email you will have everything she is texting. Without hesitation, I hit send.

Next, I had to figure a way to record them in the act. My tech laughed at me, "That's easy, you have a security system with cameras that you can access from your phone that record already, right?"

"Yeah, but all the cameras are outside."

"we can add wireless cameras that also record sound anywhere and everywhere we want. We can go to lunch and pick them up. I'll need an hour to install them."

I had the perfect opportunity. Izzy was starting dance camp on Wednesday and so was Marry. Debbie would be taking her that day. I was certain they were going to use the time the girls were at dance camp to have sex but the time to take and register Izzy would give my tech just enough time to install the cameras.

My plan was coming together. On my way home, I stopped at the electronics store to buy the cameras I was told to get. When I was in the checkout lane I received a ding on my phone, Debbie had opened my email and the app had installed. I had to turn the sound off so she wouldn't know I was getting her texts the same time she was.

Izzy was prancing around excited about her dance camp. I tried to feign excitement but it wasn't working. Once Izzy went to bed, I retreated to my office giving Debbie time alone thinking she would text Tom. I was right, they got into a big conversation. She was sending him pics of her tits and pussy while he sent her pics of his cock. I was expecting to see some big dong but he looked just as average as me. Tom was excited about them dropping the girls at dance camp before coming to our house to fuck. Tom was glad that the camp went all day. He was looking forward to spending the day fucking my wife.

Debbie told him that she wanted to get there early so they wouldn't have to wait in a long line for registration. She was just as anxious to back home and get Tom's cock in her pussy. With the registration time, my tech and I should have just enough time to install the cameras.

My tech met me at the McDonalds where I parked my car. We waited up the street till Debbie and Izzy rolled by. My job was to put up the six cameras while the tech did the programming. The programming was the hard part. They were motion activated and could also be activated by remote. I put them in the kitchen, living room, the basement, our bedroom and two in the guest bedroom. I figured the guest bedroom was where they would do it.

We made it just in time. I watched on my phone as two cars pulled in the driveway. When I got back to the office, I tried to pull out my phone to see if they were having sex. I couldn't do it; I would have to wait till I got home.

The key to making the plan work was for me to keep my cool. I tried but couldn't help but ask some sarcastic questions to Debbie about enjoying her day. The panic look on her face was enjoyable but I had to stop if I was going to get the revenge I wanted. I retreated to my office again after Izzy went to bed.

I watched as the outside cameras documented them pulling into the garage. Once inside the kitchen, they were in an immediate embrace, kissing and grabbing at each other. They didn't stay long in the kitchen, quickly moving upstairs to the guest bedroom. The sound was muffled but the picture was very clear of them stripping their clothes off. I fast forwarded through their kissing and Debbie blowing Tom. The nauseous feelings came streaming back when Debbie got on her back, letting Tom guide his cock inside her cheating cunt. I should have known it was going to happen but I got even more pissed when she allowed him to cum inside her.

Funny thing was while I was watching them fuck, they were blowing up the text messages on how great their sex was. Debbie did say something to Tom about me acting strange. Tom just blew it off, was a fucking idiot and knew nothing.

I couldn't watch the rest but I knew I had them. I wanted better sound. Early the next morning before work, I adjusted the cameras in the guest room in a manner that would allow me to hear them better.

At work the next day I watched on my phone to see their cars pull up like the day before. Right on schedule, they went up to the bedroom. In the privacy of my office, I watched them get ready to fuck and the sound was good even over the phone.

I knew I had gone a little too far with my sarcasm and Debbie was on edge. "I tell you he knows something. I can tell," Debbie said.

"Fuck him. Even if he suspects something, he can't prove a thing. He's where he always is, at work like my wife. They are too fucking stupid to know that while they work while we fuck," Tom said laughing. "Don't you love the fact that their hard work is paying for us to be able to fuck like rabbits?"

Tom put my wife on her knees and shoved his cock in her. I had seen enough for now.

I had my proof but now the question was what to do with it. Our marriage was over and I wanted to make her pay. I decided to go to an attorney to figure out the best way to end it. As mad as I was at Debbie, I knew this was going to be hardest on Izzy.

One of my Techs suggested a good lawyer for just my kind of case. He wanted to see me right that same day I called. I showed the lawyer some of the video and text messages.

He laughed, "We can destroy her."

He told me that our state was a no-fault state but to keep the videos private he was sure she would agree to anything. I told him I wanted everything I could get.

The lawyer suggested that I contact Jennifer and get her in on the plan, it would be more effective to hit them both at the same time. He gave me the number of one of his collogues who would represent her.

I called Jennifer's office and was directed to her receptionist. I left a message for Dr. Miller to call me as soon as possible.

Not ten minutes later, my phone rang with Jenn on the line. "What's wrong? Is everyone okay?"

"Jenn, we need to talk." She immediately asked if everyone was okay. I told her that everyone was physically fine. Her tone sounded like she knew what was coming. She told me to be at her office at five to meet after her last patient.

When I walked in an examining room, she shut the door and spoke first. "That mother fucker is cheating again right?"

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I know my work takes up a lot of my time but I'm not stupid. I was getting suspicious about all the time he was spending with your wife. He thinks he is so slick. Tell me you have proof."

I pulled out my phone and showed her a couple of short clips of our spouses fucking. "He's dead, that mother fucker is dead."

"The way you said that, I take it this is not his first time."

Jenn took a deep breath, "First, second or third. After the last time, I told him no more or it was the end. My lawyer drew up an agreement that if he cheats again, he forfeits any claim to our marital assets."

"Doesn't sound like you need the lawyer mine recommended."

Jenn smiled, "No, but I will have mine contact yours so we can make a coordinated attack."

I told her all the evidence I had including texts and video. She loved how I tapped into Debbie's phone and recorded their sex. As painful as it was going to be, she suggested that we collect another week or two of evidence before we act. Jennifer assumed correctly that I was seeking a divorce given I had already consulted an attorney.

We swapped cell numbers and I gave her my lawyer's contact information. I barely got in the car when Jennifer called me. She had called her attorney who would need two weeks to prepare to properly destroy Tom.

I guess fucking so much during the week they need the weekend to rest. According to their texts, Debbie wanted to take the weekend off so she didn't arouse my suspicions any further. They planned to resume their fucking come Monday.

Sunday night Jennifer texted me that she needed to talk to me. I was afraid there might be a problem or she was having second thoughts. I shut the door to my office and called her. The plan was still on but she said she wanted to remind me to play it cool and she curiously said under no circumstances should I have sex with my wife. She also said I shouldn't kiss her either. That was not a problem, I was disgusted by being near her anymore.

taylorsam
taylorsam
1,348 Followers
12