Perfect Matches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind me, Leslie widened her stance. "Remember finally getting up enough nerve to reach back and at long last discover what your favorite teacher feels like between her legs, even if it's going to have to be through her dress and panties? Remember almost sobbing when her rear hand suddenly left your panties... the wonder when you felt her slide her dress up out of the way... the trepidation when she took your inquisitive hand in hers and worked them both down inside her panties... the thrill when your fingers finally made contact with the crinkly hair of a woman's pussy... the growing anticipation as her hand molded yours to suit her needs... how she then slid that properly shaped hand back and forth in her wet slit to lube it up?

Leslie was wearing tight black jeans instead of a dress, but two could play this fantasy mind game of hers. Reaching back between us, I unzipped her jeans, dug my hand inside and cupped it tight to her panty-covered pussy.

"Now we're getting into the spirit of this thing," she chuckled as I snaked my hand inside her panties and started diddling her slippery clit. I can get wet, but I couldn't believe how utterly sopping wet Leslie was, and even more of her hot honey was literally running out of her cunt.

"Remember her telling you how you should be sure and hold all four of your fingers tight together when they went up inside her?" Leslie continued... "how unsurely you did as instructed and then how unbelievably great her wet cunt felt around your young fingers... how she milked them with her cunt muscles, drawing them into her time and again? Remember her telling you how much she had always wanted this to happen with you and moaning how good your fingers felt up inside her... then almost apologizing when her cunt clamped down on your fingers and then suddenly your hand got all..." Leslie's cunt flooded my hand just as she groaned, ..."weeee...etttt."

I slammed three fingers up into Leslie's spasming cunt and fucked them in and out, wanting to prolong her orgasm until I could join her. And, I was just about there when several animated voices entered the room.

Preferring to continue finger-fucking Leslie, and enjoy the building orgasm of my own, I really didn't pay much attention to the naked trio—a man and two women, actually, a woman and a young girl—until they were half way across the room. Either they had all just arrived, or they'd showered recently. All three were smooth and dry, and both brunette women were sporting fine tans. I knew the taller, older, of the two women from previous orgies here at Krystal's Place. Margaret... Something. Last names are considered to be unimportant once inside the doors of the club.

Margaret was in her mid forties, but, under the right lighting, she could still pass for being in her late thirties. Normally a moderate dominant, in her submissive moments she had an unquenchable thirst for what was politely known as "water sports, or golden showers". According to Margaret, men scored major points for their general accuracy, whereas a woman's much hotter urine held a decided advantage where it pertained to overall taste and volume.

Margaret was also known to attend the more private gatherings indulged in by relatively few of the club's members, commonly referred to as "Potty Parties".

Being peed on by either men or women was not really my cup of tea (Okay, in this case, hot piss), but in the heat of an orgy, bodily fluids are expected to be exchanged, and I had willing swallowed more than a few gallons of pee since becoming a dues paying member of Krystal's Palace. Nor, if it was at all possible, had I ever failed to accommodate any partner who wished to drink from my own urine fountain.

However, Potty Parties, coprophilla, scat—whatever fancy label someone wanted to put on basically playing in the poop—is where I draw the line. Early, and lovingly intensive, potty training had irrevocably convinced me that fecal matter was not nature's form of Play-Doh.

Anal intercourse and analingus, on the other hand, are perfectly acceptable to me. I had discovered both in my early teens—a couple of times from boys, reinforced by far more practice with my best girlfriend—and had gleefully learned that my anal orifice could be a much more pleasing opening to oneself when it was used as both an innie and an outie, instead of simply as a waste disposal outlet. If enthusiastically giving someone a deep and thorough rim job, but disdaining any desire to accept a mouthful of shit, seemed incongruous to some members of the club, then so be it. Even a devoted cum-slut has to maintain some standards when it comes to playtime etiquette.

Margaret eventually recognized me and the voices trailed off as the man and the younger woman also noticed me standing at the end of the bar, in the intimate embrace of the bartender. "Kate!" she exclaimed as she rushed to the bar. She looked me up and down with jaded eyes. "My, my, my," she clucked, "you have been a naughty girl tonight, haven't you?" She leered at Leslie. "Get her off quick; dear. I just love watching our insatiable Kate cum."

The customer always being right, Leslie got me off in a matter of seconds, then stepped back; leaving me standing there shuddering. I turned my head; Leslie was licking my cum off her fingers and from the palm of her hand. "Bitch," I snarled.

Leslie smiled. "Only when my most favorite student wants me to be."

On wobbly legs, I made my way around to the front of the bar and plunked my ass down on the end stool.

"Beautiful," Margaret gushed. "As always." She leaned in and gave me a long, thorough tongue kiss. "I'd like you to meet Tom and Chloe. Tom's a friend visiting from out of town and Chloe's my niece from Iowa." Never one to leave well enough alone, she launched into an explanation for both of them being with her "They both expressed an interest in what I did for fun... I bluntly told them that I liked to get fucked. They both wanted to know by whom, with whom, how I like to get fucked, when and where. So, instead of trying to explain Krystal's Palace, I brought them along tonight so they could find out just exactly what sort of a naughty broad their old friend and favorite aunty can truly be when she cuts loose." She winked meaningfully at me. "They're not paired up in any way that I'm aware of. Not as yet, anyway."

I rolled my eyes at Leslie. As if being paired up in any way ever meant anything to members of this select club. She blew me a kiss and went down to wait on another member who had just come in from one of the orgy rooms.

I turned my attention back to Margaret and her guests. Tom was an athletic looking man of perhaps 26 with a very nice looking cock, presently standing at parade rest between his muscular legs. At ease being flaccid and limp, at attention being fully upright, hard and ready to please. His light brown hair formed a thick mat over his chest, which I didn't particularly care for.

Conversely, Tom's non-paired-up companion was irresistibly adorable. Chloe sported an all over tan, not a trace of tan-lines. She had soft, sexy brown eyes and long brown hair that hung well past her shoulders. Best of all, she was petite, almost flat chested, with rosy, cone-shaped aureoles and pointy nipples. Her legs were lean and her manicured toes bordered on tiny.

Just as young Chloe's doe eyes seemed to be inexplicably drawn the streaks and smears of drying cum all over my fair body, I felt my pussy oozing its rich cream at the sight of the girl's hairless pussy. Even though I'm an insatiable cumslut, I'm what you could term a 70/30 bisexual—70 percent helplessly turned on by a woman's body, 30 percent irresistibly drawn to man's hard cock. Which meant that I was severely drawn to this sweet young thing

"Hi." I said with a friendly smile.

"Hello," she replied softly.

"Hey, Tom," Margaret said and I looked back at her male companion. "Why don't you try the green room? Down the hall, turn left, second room. You can't miss it." She gave him an overtly sly wink. 'It's got just what you're looking for."

Tom smiled and said good-bye to the two women, and to me as well. And I crossed I off him my possible list as he dashed off down the hall. The green room meant that Mr. Athletic was a submissive masochist, and if a guy couldn't keep it up without being whipped raw, then he was going to be of very little use to me. Instead, I centered all my attention on the prospect with far more potential. "How old are you Chloe?"

"Eighteen," she answered. Blushing, the girl cast her gaze away from my boring green eyes and let it waver on the shimmering smear of sperm that painted the deep cleft between my breasts.

"Chloe's never been to an orgy," Margaret said, "so this is all new to her."

An orgy virgin, huh? Just when I thought they couldn't improve, things were quickly getting even better. "What do you like to do?" I asked Chloe. "Sexually speaking."

Chloe looked up and over at Margaret, and received a barely perceptible nod from her aunt. She looked back at me. "Get my pussy licked," she said in a quiet voice. "I really like that a lot."

"Don't we all?" I chuckled and reached for my now-watered-down soda.

"All too true," Margaret laughed. "But Chloe mentioned on the way here that she might be in the mood for something special to accompany getting her pussy licked." She affectionately patted Chloe on her bare butt. "I'll leave you two to talk about it. I'm overdue in the pool as it is. Maybe I'll run into both of both later on. If not, you girls have fun. Chloe, if you're not going to come home tonight, please leave a message on the recorder telling me where you're at." She flicked her eyes to me. "Would you see to it that she does?"

I didn't even attempt to pull my attention away from Chloe. "If we're still together when I'm ready to leave, I will."

"I would appreciate that, " Margaret said and with a jaunty wave, she hurried toward the door to the pool area. An uncertain expression marred Chloe's angelic face as she watched her aunt walk off and leave her favorite niece in the hands a complete stranger. In a soothing voice, I told her to sit down on the next stool. The girl did and any lingering doubt left her eyes as she now openly stared at my sperm-drenched body.

"I look like a slut, huh?" I said. The girl nodded slightly, her gaze glued to my sperm-glazed tits. "Well, I love the feel of it on me. Cum, that is. I think it's probably the best stuff on earth for a gal's complexion. Wouldn't you agree?" I was looking for some sort of reaction in Chloe. Seeing none I could readily decipher, I continued with my crass and crude banter. "Not too many women like guys to cum in their mouths, or have them shoot jizz all over their faces and tits, but I love it. Slimy cock spunk or syrupy cunt cream, I get off being bathed in all that hot juice. It doesn't matter if it's a guy or a gal cumming on me, I can almost always cum just from being cum on."

Chloe looked up and smiled a little. This encouraged me. "I think it's really sexy to be sitting here next to you," I said, "me covered in jism, sperm all over my cunt, cum leaking out of my asshole, jizz on my tits and face, and you sitting there, trying to pretend that it's nothing out of the ordinary."

Leslie had wickedly left me hanging and I needed to cum bad. "Fuck, I'm so wet right now, I would cum if someone so much as touched my clit." I leaned back against the bar and spread my legs. "Does that make you wet, too, Chloe?" I spread my pussy lips with my fingers, pulling upward so that my silvery clit slipped from its hood. "Doesn't knowing you could make me cum, just by touching my clitty with the tip of your finger, have your pretty girl-pussy juicing on the barstool?"

Chloe said nothing, but looked directly down at my red-haired snatch. Her eyes slowly came back up to my face and the fires of lust were now clearly burning in them. She reached out and brushed her fingers lightly through my cum-matted pubic hair, then she caressed my swollen mound just above my clit. I moaned as Chloe's fingers hesitantly searched out my now aching pearl. I shuddered, causing loose droplets of cum to wend their way down my trembling body when the girl's fingers finally hit just the right spot. My eyes closed in not-necessarily a mock swoon.

The fingers quickly withdrew and I opened my eyes. Seeing Chloe licking her fingers quickened my already racing heart rate. "So you like your pussy to be licked and sucked, huh?"

Chloe nodded.

"By men or women?"

"Both." Chloe said more boldly than she surly felt at the moment. "But I ah... I enjoy it more when it's a woman's tongue doing me."

I learned much later that, although she had some experience with girls her own age, only one woman had ever eaten her out. She'd experienced a tremendous orgasm that time, the first time she had ever had multiple climaxes, a lot of that due simply from the thought of having a mature woman's mouth on her sex.

"And, do you lick and suck back?"

Chloe's response was a noncommittal nod.

I eyed the blushing girl suspiciously. Either Chloe was putting on a damned convincing show of being a shy neophyte, or she had never really licked another girl's pussy. Finding out which was the case would—not could—make for a sexually inspiring evening. "So, what sort of special pussy-eating accompaniment are you looking for?" I asked. "I might just be able to eat you out... Uh, better make that help you out. For the time being, anyway."

Chloe blushed deeply this time and she haltingly began. "Well, it's my most private fantasy, and I thought... well, I thought I could maybe do it here."

I smiled at her charming bashfulness. "What's it about, baby girl?"

Calling Chloe "baby girl" apparently turned a corner in our budding relationship and without any hesitation whatsoever, the girl eagerly related her complex fantasy. "I want to be tied up, with my legs spread, squatting over another woman's mouth while guys cum inside me, one after another, and then she licks their cum out of me. Sometimes, she wants all that slimy cum and my cunt cream so much, she licks my pussy even before they're done filling my cunt with cum."

I felt a mini-orgasm course through my body. "Now, that's what call a really hot fantasy," I encouraged. "Do you like cum in your mouth?"

"It's okay, I guess." Chloe said. "I've given blowjobs. The guys enjoy it more than I do. I'd rather have their cum sprayed on my titties. When I jack guys off, I always point their dicks right at my titties."

"Titties?" I thought to myself. Well, that certainly described Chloe's teacup tits. Those inviting pink nipples were now standing out, firm and hard. "How many men had you thought about you and this pussy-licking woman taking on?"

"Oh, five or six."

"Why not twenty," I shot back. "Or, even thirty?"

"Twenty or thir..." Chloe's eyes widened. "Ohhh!"

"I'd love to be the lucky woman sucking all that slimy cum and yummy cunt cream from your pretty pussy," I said. "Maybe even better would be having lots more guys standing around us, jacking off and shooting their hot, slimy jizz all over our tits and faces while I ate you out."

"Can you wait about fifteen minutes on that kinky scene?" Leslie asked from behind the bar. "My shift ends then and I can help set it up for you."

"You can?" Chloe asked.

Leslie nodded, smiling. "As long as I get some of your pretty pussy, too."

"Sure!" Chloe said. Her nipples were getting even harder, standing out like pencil erasers.

Leslie walked away and picked up the phone. She made several calls while Chloe and I further explored the details of her fantasy. "I imagine I'm tied up on my knees, with my hands above my head," she continued, "and my feet are tied wide apart, behind me, making me lean forward so my pussy is exposed, and this woman is tied up underneath me, eating me out. Then the men come in and take turns fucking me, cumming quickly and filling me with cum. Each time they pull out, I can feel their sperm running out of me and the woman is slurping it up like crazy. I get wetter and wetter from all the cum, and it's all over my ass, too."

"And what're the rest of the guys doing while they wait?" I asked.

"Like you suggested, they stand around and jack off on us." Seeing rapt encouragement in my eyes and growing bolder with every juicy detail she revealed, Chloe's scenario changed from being one of subjective distance to one more intimately personal. "Maybe one or two of those guys would fuck you, too, and make me suck their cocks clean afterwards, letting me taste your yummy pussy honey mixed with their salty sperm. Some will shoot their hot jizz all over my titties and some guy will smear his cum all over my pussy for you to lick clean."

I chuckled. "Getting' really hot and nasty now, aren't we?"

"Yeah! And maybe one of them will take my virgin ass and he cums in it and you'll want to suck it out of there, too." Chloe clapped her hands to her mouth. "Did I really say that?"

I laughed. "Baby girl, I've had so much cum in my own ass, that I couldn't hold it all. It's kind of like getting a sperm-enema!"

Chloe's fingers slid between her legs and she began fingering her clit. "Oh God! This is... telling you all this... with you sitting there, already wet with so much cum... Fuck!!! This is making me soooo fucking hot!" The shimmering pink clit poking out from between the girl's labia instantly had my dry mouth watering like crazy.

Whereas indiscriminate is pretty much the agreed upon by word in Krystal's Place, in both sexual orientation and sex acts, as well as skin color or national origin, consensual is the one absolute law. Breaking this inflexible rule in any way is immediate grounds for being barred from the exclusive club for a period of not less than one year. A two-thirds vote of the entire membership is required for a once-barred member to obtain a six month trial reinstatement. There is no reinstatement for second offenders.

With this in mind, I only needed to hear one word from this delectable morsel of young womanhood. "Mind if I try a taste?" I asked, sliding off the stool and onto my knees.

Chloe's unspoken response was still the correct one and, spreading her legs, she eagerly welcomed my face into her baby-butt bald pussy. I began licking her pussy, tasting the succulent young cream that flowed from between her puffy pussy lips. I laved the girl's rapidly emerging clit with the flat of my tongue and when Chloe slid further forward on the stool—really opening herself up to me, I thrust my stiffened tongue just as far up inside the slippery pink cunt hole as it could reach.

Leslie came back and informed Chloe that things were being set up in one of the private rooms. She leaned over the bar and watched me sucking my newest conquest's succulent cunt. "Having fun down there? Bet she tastes sweet?"

"Ummm-Hmmm," was my muffled response to both queries.

Chloe's response was just as affirmative, but a lot more liquidy. She stiffened, whimpered, and then came hard in my face. Yep, I thought to myself as I contentedly lapped the yummy honey from this sweetie's young pussy.; things were getting better and better all the time.

The night shift bartender came in; an emaciated, swivel-hipped man with an overtly obvious personal choice in sexual partners. He smiled at the sight of two women at the end of the bar, one on her knees eating pussy while the other was whimpering and cumming. His voice was high and poignantly feminine when he lisped, "Gee! How come I'm never tho lucky near the end of my thift?"

Leslie left and came back about five minutes later—bare-ass naked—and tapped me on the shoulder. I looked up and saw that I'd been right about Leslie's body; it was beautiful. And she had a thick blonde bush, which was shaved bald around her labia and up to her barely hooded clit. She crooked her finger. "Let's go."