Perfect Matches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reluctantly removing my cunt-wet face from Chloe's pussy, I stood up, took her hand and our horny trio headed down a hallway. We met a pair of young women—both a couple of years older then Chloe—coming out of a room. Both were bleached platinum blondes and were identical twins.

"Aren't you two cute." Leslie said. "Want to join us for some fun?"

The twins looked at each other. With impish gleams in their eyes, they shrugged their shoulders.

"They're both mutes," Leslie explained. "But that's just about the only thing they can't do with their insatiably talented mouths."

One of the twins pointed at her full breasts and then her mouth.

"You want to suck these?" Leslie prompted, cupping her own tits.

They both shook their heads in unison. One of the twins pointed at Chloe's small tits and engorged nipples. The second twin knelt, tapped her lips and made pleading motions with her hands. Chloe giggled, unsure of what the two girls actually wanted to do, or to whom.

Through pantomime, Leslie eventually got it and explained it to Chloe: One wanted to suck Chloe's tits and the other wanted to make out with her.

Chloe shrugged. "Why not?"

Gleefully, the twins pulled her down to the floor—right there in the hallway—and positioned her on her back. Leslie guided me out of the way, ass-to-pussy in front of her, and then pulled me firmly back against her body. Her hands began checking out my tits, sliding them over and around the slippery mounds, tweaking my hard nipples with her fingers before sliding both hands and down my quivering belly.

The twins moved into their respective positions. The first twin bent her head and began sucking on Chloe's hard nipple. Chloe arched her back up. "OOooh, yeah! Suck it, girl. Suck that hard nipple good." Her eyes went wide and she gasped. "Ahhhhh!"

With Chloe's mouth wide open from her gasping "Ahhhhh!" the other twin opened her own mouth. A flood of milky cum poured from her mouth into Chloe's, then she leaned down and kissed her deeply, swirling her tongue around inside Chloe's mouth.

Chloe was surprised at first and even swallowed a little of the sperm. They swished and swirled it around and over each other's tangled tongues, mixing up a delightful sperm and girl-spit cocktail as they made out.

"I'd love to do that to you," Leslie whispered into my ear.

I moaned and shoved back against Leslie, reveling in the exquisite feeling of the warm softness her pussy hair being mashed against my naked ass.

On the floor, the other twin rose up and I could see semen on Chloe's right nipple, sliding down the perfect cone of her tanned tit-flesh. This twin repeated the cum-kiss of her sister and then kissed her sister, too.

"Thanks," one twin said. "That was like really great," the other added. "And you have lovely nipples to suck." "And we'd love to join you..." the first twin chimed in. "But we really have to leave," her sister finished.

"I thought you said they were mute," I accused.

Leslie laughed. "So, I lied."

"Because you knew what they were going to do all along, right?"

"Yep. Would have spoiled the big surprise if I had warned you both ahead of time. Especially for Chloe."

"You could have whispered it to me."

"Would you have tried to stop it?"

I looked down at Chloe, still shaking from what had been done to her. "God, no. I wouldn't have missed that for the world. " I squirmed my ass against Leslie's pussy. "Especially seeing those big wide eyes when she got a mouth full of cum instead of just a wet lezzy kiss."

We all said our good-byes and the naughty twins scampered off as Chloe, Leslie and I continued on down the hall to the prepared room. Instead of nervousness—which would be expected of an orgy neophyte, Chloe was clearly feeling very hot now, her hips swaying sensuously with each step. I enviously watched her massaging the cum into her right nipple as we entered the room.

The smallish, well-lit room was rigged out with all sorts of restraining equipment. Leslie and I went to work immediately, putting padded leather wristlets on Chloe and then a set on her ankles. I then reclined on my back and Chloe knelt over me. Leslie tied Chloe's ankles to a pair of rings set wide apart into the floor for anchoring purpose. Then, using a chain that hung from the ceiling, she hoisted Chloe's bound wrists high over her head. Chloe, her young eyes even wider this time, moaned, but she didn't thrash. Not even a twitch.

Chloe was effectively strung out now, leaning forward slightly, looking down at my reddish pubic bush. Leslie lowered her slightly, just enough so that her pussy barely touched my mouth. The growing hunger in Chloe's eyes, like smoldering coals, blazed to life when I teasingly stuck out my tongue.

Leslie put wristlets on me, then tied my wrists together behind Chloe's back. She then looked the scene over carefully. I was busily, and noisily, licking Chloe's pussy and Chloe was moaning very nicely from my superb tonguing of her baby-bald snatch.

Still, something was missing. Impulsively, Leslie put anklets on me and then lifted my legs up, tied my ankles together with a long piece of rope and hung them over Chloe's shoulders. Thus bound, both of us would be presenting our genital charms for anyone's pleasure. My thighs were wide enough apart that I knew my cunt lips would be gaping open, and that my pinkish brown anus would be easily available to any hard cock or explorative tongue.

Apparently satisfied now, I heard Leslie step out of the room, but Chloe never even noticed. I had her so close to an orgasm already. And it wasn't... going to be... too... too damn long before she....

"AHHHHhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

Hot cunt honey bathed my face. And, to say I was happy about it would be understating that wonderful pleasure by a whole lot.

Chloe was working on her second orgasm from my tongue when Leslie returned and this time Chloe struggled in her bonds a little. I tilted my head back and grinned like a Cheshire cat. Leslie was wearing a leather harness that crossed between her full breasts with a pair of leather straps running between down her legs. Attached to the two straps was a dildo, about eight inches of latex cock protruding from her cunt. It looked as thick as Chloe's arm. Leslie also wore hip-length leather boots with long heels and black satin gloves that stopped just under her armpits.

Leslie menacingly stepped over to Chloe and I. "You two are very nasty sluts," she admonished, holding Chloe's face up by the chin. "And as punishment, you're gonna drink gallons of cum tonight. Both of you."

Right one cue, eight naked men entered the room and began circling us. I felt an orgasmic shudder race through Chloe as she stared at their hard, stiff cocks. No two were alike; some were long and thin, others were short and fat. All but two were white, and those two were black.

"Who's first?" Leslie called out.

A man with a long, thin cock stepped forward and moved in behind Chloe. He shoved his cock up her cunt roughly and began pumping her hard and fast. The unexpected roughness caught Chloe by surprise and she gasped. As he moved faster though, she began to feel her orgasm climbing out of her, getting ready to wrench her body in all directions.

I let my tongue graze Chloe's clit each time the girl's hips rocked fore or aft. My face was already wet from her sweet, tasty juices. I eagerly watched the cock pump in and out of the girl's cunt, pulling her wet, clinging cunt lips along the glistening shaft with each out stroke.

Faster and faster the guy fucked Chloe's soupy cunt, his hairy balls brushing my forehead. The man suddenly grunted and shoved in hard, and began moaning out loud. So did Chloe. Anxious for my just reward, I craned my neck and flicked his balls with the tip of my tongue. The man shuddered again, then twice more and began to pull out. I quickly positioned my mouth directly underneath Chloe's gaping cunt.

The milky sperm leaked out of Chloe's hole slowly, too slowly, and my impatience boiled over. "Squeeze that nasty cunt!" I spat. "Flood my face with that guy's hot load."

Chloe tightened her stomach muscle and bore down. Once more, and the cum literally gushed out of her cunt and into my mouth. The unmistakable sound of slurping and swallowing between her trembling legs, and another, her third, or maybe her forth orgasm racked Chloe's body.

I greedily licked and lapped and slurped at Chloe's pussy until her shudders subsided somewhat, then glued my mouth to her leaking cunt and sucked any remaining cum from inside her. It filled my mouth nearly to overflowing. The man's salty cum and Chloe's sweet girl-cream was pure ambrosia and I hungrily swallowed it all down. A tasty aperitif to the main course of libidinal libations to cum. (Pun intentional.)

"More!" Chloe pleaded. "We both want more!"

"Yes," I readily agreed. "A lot more."

A second man quickly filled the void. He had a thicker cock than the first guy, but not as long. He, too, roughly fucked Chloe and came, pulling out and shooting his last jet of sperm onto her bald cunt lips. I greedily lapped it up, making Chloe cum once again.

Several men later, my face was plastered with the delicious combination of genital secretions from both sexes, and Chloe's thighs were becoming a slippery, spermy mess. The next man—over weight, hairy, and black—had a long, heavily veined cock. Aware that he was endowed more than was normal, he graciously pushed it slowly into Chloe's well-lubed cunt. He stopped when Chloe gasped, a full two inches of his ebony cock still remaining outside her peachy pussy.

"God! Don't stop!" Chloe wailed. "Fuck it right into me, damnit! Fuck me with all of that great big cock!!"

The man reared back pumped his black meat into her not so nicely and I could see more of his glistening black cock disappearing inside of Chloe this time. The sight of her girlish pink pussy being stretched around a big black cock had my own pussy was cream down around my asshole. The man had huge, cum-heavy balls and I licked at them as they swayed over my face. In and out, out and in he fucked. In and out, in and out, in-and-out, in-and-out, in-and-out, faster and faster, building up speed like a runaway train, until Chloe's waifish body was being rocked and jarred in her restraints and she was crying out with each savage thrust.

The man was soon ramming his entire cock into Chloe, his flabby stomach smacking lewdly against her tight little ass, his over-developed cock buried to the hilt inside her young-girl's cunt. Then, with a hard, slamming thrust that could be heard across the room, he crammed his entire black cock up her cunt and fired his load. I sucked on each of his low hanging balls, feeling them quiver in my mouth as they expelled their massive load of scalding cum.

Chloe was crying out in glorious orgasm, her entire body quaking in sync with each hard spurt of sperm being pumped into her spasming cunt. In one swift motion, the guy withdrew his cock, leaving Chloe's cunt gaping like an open door. A trickle of sperm began quickly and I lapped at Chloe's pussy hungrily. My tongue impatiently shot as far as I could extend it right up into Chloe's spread open cunt. That triggered the real flood and Chloe's vaginal muscles contracted around my tongue, her cunt spasming over and over, followed by a warm rush of thick cum with each convulsion. There was so much cum that it ran down my cheeks.

Chloe urgently ground her soupy snatch against my face, moaning like crazy. My own cunt was creaming too, and my wetness had spread down though the crevasse of my asscheeks, making my asshole glisten invitingly. I wanted so much to touch my clit, to be able to make myself come, too!

I felt someone kneel down and press a cock to my asshole. It was large, thick, and hot. He pushed and, with my juices liberally lubricating it, he steadily pressed his hard meat into my welcoming ass. I moaned loudly, the sound barely muffled by Chloe's liquid cunt being pressed firmly against my face.

The man began pumping my asshole slowly to begin with. I looked up and saw a man with the most gorgeous cock I'd ever seen. It was about seven inches long, nicely proportioned, about 3 and a half inches around, and it had the sweetest looking head on it; purplish and swollen with arousal, like a plump, juicy plum. The man slipped it into Chloe's soupy cunt, then pulled it back out and pressed it to her vulnerable asshole.

"We're gonna butt-fuck both you sluts," said the man already butt-fucking me. "We're gonna fill your lezzie assholes full of lots and lots of hot cum,"

I clenched my sphincter muscle tight around the cock in it, letting the man know I was ready whenever he was. The sight of the other guy's cock disappearing slowly into Chloe's virgin asshole was too goddamn much. Fuck, if I had a cock, I'd have been cumming as I slid it in there.

Chloe moaned a lot, then screamed. "Fuck me! Grab my ass and fuck it!"

The men began pounding both of us, hard and fast. It felt like the whole of my intestines were being filled up, and I started climaxing right away. Someone, I couldn't see who, lifted my head and pressed my face into Chloe's cum-dripping cunt. I ate pussy like crazy, licking, sucking and nipping at Chloe's clit, thrilling at the tangy tasting sperm and woman-honey oozing from her hot pussy.

More voices entered the room and I could sense lots of men all around us. My asshole tightened its death grip on the plunging cock, and that was all the man could take. He grunted and shoved his cock deep into my rectum. I came again as I felt it swell up and begin spurting.

Seeing his partner cum, the man fucking Chloe shoved his cock deep into her tight little ass and began spurting, too. Chloe shook and twisted, moaning loudly. Both men pulled their cocks out with loud plopping noises. I sadly watched Chloe's no-longer-virgin asshole pulse and twitch. A few droplets of sperm leaked past her slowly closing hole, disappointingly locking the rest her ass-cheery spunk away from my anxiously awaiting mouth.

Chloe was moaning incoherently and something wet splattered against my tits. The mysterious men who had gathered around the both of us were jacking off and began cumming in short order, shoving their ready-to-fire cocks into Chloe's cunt or asshole and spurting after just a few strokes. Several did the same to me, too. Some premature ejaculator shot his cum all over Chloe's ass cheeks and I winced as I watched the wasted goo slither down the crack of her ass, miss my mouth entirely to pool in the hollow of my throat.

Someone pried Chloe's mouth open and rammed his oozing cock in it. "Suck it, you filthy slut," he demanded. "Make a real cock shoot off in your lezzie mouth."

Chloe told me that the cock in her face had caught her off guard, but once it was in her mouth, she had sucked that cock with salacious abandon. Earlier, she had said that the taste of cum was okay; now, she wanted that slimy jism in her mouth more than anything. She wanted a whole sloppy mouthful of milky, slimy semen for one reason, and one reason only; sweet revenge.

She had taken more and more of the thick flesh pole deeper into her mouth, relaxing her throat, forcing her gag reflex to abate until she was able to take the whole length down her throat. Accomplishing what she had previously considered to be an impossible feat, she had held her head as still as possible and let the guy take over. And face-fuck her he did. Slowly back came his cock, almost out of her mouth, then quickly it went back between her widely ovaled lips, rasping across the flat of her tongue and down her accepting throat. Again, and again, and again.

Right when she had felt that she couldn't hold on any longer, Chloe said she felt the head of the cock lodged in her throat swell. The entire length of it began to throb. "Now!" Her mind had screamed and she had swallowed hard. The man's cock exploded, shooting its first hot stream straight down her throat before she could pull her head back. With just the cockhead captured between her tightly clasped lips, she had waited for the guy to finish dumping his hot, salty load of spunk in her mouth. She had then sucked him for another minute or two to make sure he had nothing left in him before allowing his flaccid penis to slip from her mouth

Her mouth full of slimy cum, Chloe grinned down a me. "How about a really wet lezzie kiss?" she mumbled.

I grinned right back. "You bet," I yelped and opened my mouth wide. Chloe opened her mouth and let the spit-cum cocktail she had mixed drool down into mine. "Good, God, Yesssssss!!!" my mind screamed as I drank down the heavenly ambrosia from above. Things just kept getting better and better and better.

Somewhere inside the sexual fog I now inhabited, I heard Chloe's ragged pants and also a number of women's voices. Semen splashed against my tits, coating my aching nipples with a thick hot frosting. Some cum ran down my sides and then more cum spurted onto my face, up my nose, into my receptive mouth. To supply this much cum, twenty or more guys had to be jacking off on us. I felt even more cum dripping down on me from above, from Chloe's suspended body, and I frantically licked and sucked at Chloe's hot cunt to gather and swallow all I could before it could be wasted.

Leslie called a halt after a few more minutes and began untying us. I stretched my aching legs, as did Chloe. Leslie lowered Chloe down on top of my sperm-drenched body. Our hot flesh met and we slid against each other like horny eels in the slippery wetness as we attacked each other's sloppy pussy.

Leslie gave us less than a minute to sixty-nine before untying my hands and repositioning us face to face. We both looked at each other. Chloe's small, tanned face was covered in man-goo. Semen streaked her hair and her chin was covered in a shiny-wet, milky gel. There wasn't a place on her face—save for her eyes—which had been wiped clear, were there wasn't semen.

Chloe got a good look at me, too, and I knew just what she was seeing; my forehead and hair splattered with cum, my cheeks and mouth glistening wetly, a thick steam of creamy juice dripping from my chin. Leslie tied our hands behind each other's back, so that we were hugging each other. The sensual slipperiness of the cum on our bodies was turn on enough to have us pressing and writhing against each other.

"It ain't over, sluts." Leslie threatened. Leslie pushed us onto our sides and spread our legs as far apart as she could. "Taste each other's mouths," she demanded. "Just use the tips of your tongues."

I looked at the sperm-coated tongue Chloe offered and extended my own, likewise coated with cum and cunt juices. Our cum-slick tongues dueled with each other's. The door opened and I heard more men enter through it,. I glanced around and could see a lot of men surrounding us, jerking their hard cocks over the two us.

"Cum bath!" Leslie ordered. "Cum all over these nasty cum-sluts."

Semen began flying and splattering all over both of us. Some men contented themselves with just standing and spurting their jizz on us. Others crouched or knelt down, sending jets of hot jism hosing into faces or on our tits. We closed our eyes tightly, and with tongues extended, offered the men our open mouths to cum in. One guy missed that easy target and shot his wad in my ear. Another man wrapped Chloe's hair around his spurting cock, blew his load, then wiped himself off with her hair. Cum seemed to be flowing over us from everywhere. The musky scent of hot spunk, even hotter cunt cream, and naked, sweaty bodies filled the room.