Perfect Matches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rough hands parted Chloe's asscheeks and a wet cockhead pressed into her now cock-receptive asshole. Semen instantly gushed up her ass and the man withdrew, holding her cheeks apart and fingering her butthole with two fingers until most of it leaked out of her well-fucked asshole. Some man lifted one of her arms and shot his thick, hot cum against her armpit, then another man pressed her arm down and fucked his cock in the slippery crevasse.

My legs were spread wide and my cunt lips were pulled wide open. Scalding jizz surged over my clit and shot directly into cunt, running back and down the crack of my ass to my asshole like a slimy river.

Man after man spewed his seed onto us, until at last, the final cock released a torrent of thick, warm sperm into our wide-open mouths. Chloe and I had been swallowing thick cum for twenty minutes, it was running freely all over us. At least, the way we were positioned, we weren't having to do any of the hard work ourselves. Mine and Chloe's pussies were a soupy mess, along with nearly every exposed inch of our bodies. Both of us wanted a final climax, though, and we began rubbing our aching clits on each other's semen-slippery thighs.

"Now the real fun begins." Leslie said somewhere in the distance.

Chloe and I both heard her, but we were too busy climbing close to our mutual orgasms to give a royal fuck what our dominatrix had in mind. Our bonds were removed; numerous hands pulled us apart and pried our legs open. Mouths began licking and sucking our cum-drenched twats. A mouth closed on Chloe's right nipple, voraciously licking and sucking the spunk from its engorged length.

With the sticky semen eventually licked from our tightly scrunched eyelids, we both blinked our eyes open and looked around. There wasn't a man in the room. Women, curious bi girls and ravenous lesbians, were greedily fingering, licking, and sucking out our cunts, or each other's. Dildos of all kinds appeared and were quickly put to good use. One woman with huge tits was sucking Chloe's cunt while a short-haired brunette fucked her asshole with a strap-on dildo.

Moan, groans, sighs and gasps filled the room and Chloe and I kissed, letting our cum-drenched bodies slip and slide together. We watched a girl sit herself down on a monstrous dildo while working Leslie's thick dildo in and out of our dominatrix's cunt. Leslie, still standing, began to shake and the girl pulled the foot-long dildo out of her and bent her own head back. Leslie came, her spasming cunt showering the girl below with her copious explosion. The girl buried her face between Leslie's legs and brought the blonde to a continuous, screeching climax, before allowing her to collapse to the floor.

Chloe and I eventually got separated from each other. A busty girl pushed Chloe onto her back and then straddled her chest. Furiously fingering her clit, the maniacal girl leeringly promised, "I'm gonna cum all over your hard little tits, you hot, jizz-covered little bitch."

I enviously watched the girl's cream spread across Chloe's chest as Chloe ground her hard pink nipple up into the girl's snatch. Then, all sight was lost to me as a humid, juice-oozing cunt was mashed down on my face. Lesbian orgies are like that, sometimes you get to see what's going on around you, and sometimes all you care about is the pussy you're eating out. I licked, and I sucked, and I gave back just as good as I was getting from another woman eating me out until she and I came within seconds of each other.

At one point, I saw a mature woman squatting over Chloe's face, a woman whom I recognized from her gray-streaked pussy alone. Margaret was frigging her pussy furiously and then the dam broke as a torrent of hot woman-cum bathed her favorite niece's grinning face. To show her appreciation, Chloe grabbed Margaret's hips, forced the woman's spewing pussy down on to her mouth, and ate her favorite aunt straight into another explosive climax.

I was happy for Margaret, but I also felt a twinge of jealousy, too, which, at the time, was a little confusing. I had known envy before; the way a particular woman was cumming, or how another woman was getting her off, but I had never been jealous before. So, why this time? Much later that night (Actually, it was nearly dawn), Chloe and I decided a shower was in order. Our bodies were thoroughly coated with semen and cunt-juices and just the sight of Chloe that way was enough to give me a severe aftershock. I just had to hug her slimy body against mine and tongue-fuck her sweet, accepting mouth. Then, our hair almost plastered to our heads with semen and sweat, we put our arms around each other and walked to the showers.

Soaping Chloe up was a delight and the all-over-tanned girl undulated as my hands roamed over her lithe body. Chloe simultaneously soaped me, squeezing and massaging my firm tits. Our hands lingered between each other's legs and our juices began flowing once again. I sat on the cool tile floor and ate Chloe out, then Chloe ate my pussy, making me cum twice, once very profusely, before she would let me sixty-nine with her.

As we dried off, two men entered the showers. I recognized the man with the bigger cock as one of the black guys who had fucked Chloe and cum like a horse. God, what a cock he possessed and what an unbelievable fucking load he had blasted into her cunt for me to clean up.

He, too, recognized both us. "Had enough for one night, eh?" He smiled, standing with one leg up on a wooden bench. His long, thick ebony cock hung semi-hard between his legs.

"Not quite yet," I leered.

I knelt down and began sucking that half-erect black pole to the desired hardness, while Chloe smiled and toweled my hair. The other man came over and watched, getting hard again, too. I was sucking, making the happy slurping noises one makes when sucking a nice, tasty cock. Chloe knelt behind me and lifted my hips up. She started finger-fucking my wet cunt and then offered her ass up to the other man, making either hole he desired available to him. He slipped his cock into her moist cunt hole and began pumping.

I worked for long minutes on that black cock, seemed to be getting nowhere and began wildly jacking it towards my face. "Come on, you big, black stud," I growled, "don't you want to fill my mouth with cum? Don't you want to splatter my tits with your hot jizz?"

The man grabbed my hair and tried to pull my mouth back onto his cock. I resisted and instead aimed his loaded weapon right at my face, working my fist up and down the thickly veined shaft frantically. Chloe, I could tell, was getting a hard fucking, too, She wormed a fourth finger into my soupy snatch, then stuck her thumb in my asshole. I came. Desperate for one more taste of semen, I licked the purple head of the chocolate cock, sucking it as if I could literally suck the cum from his big black balls.

Chloe removed her thumb from my ass and, wet as I was, she easily slipped her whole, delicate hand into my steadily dripping cunt. Chloe lost her balance and fell forward, sliding her hand into me halfway to her elbow. Releasing the guy's cock and planting both hands firmly on the floor, I clenched my cunt muscles down and came hard. The black guy began jacking himself off and pulled me back up to his cock by my hair. His cum sprayed out like a hose, splashing against my face and into my quickly opened mouth. More semen spurted against my tits as I swallowed the ungodly load in mouth, reveling in the bitter-salty taste in my mouth.

My cunt was so incredibly full, clenching and unclenching rapidly around Chloe's hand. Semen ran down the front of me and over my tits in slimy rivulets, dripping from my nipples to splatter on the tile floor. I hunched back, fucking myself on Chloe's fist. Life was now as good as it could possibly get. Or so I thought.

The man fucking Chloe swelled inside her milking cunt and fired the load of his life. His sperm gushed into Chloe's tight little cunt and she spasmed in return. He leaned back and pulled out, pressing his cock to her brownish asshole. More semen gushed, thick and warm, all over her puckered, pulsing anus, spraying over her asscheeks. He surely would have shoved his cock right into her asshole if it hadn't already been withering back to flaccid.

I came explosively around Chloe's hand and wrist. Chloe came again at the same time, almost as hard as I did from her fisting-fucking me.

The men both sat down on the bench, sweating and panting. I smeared the jism over my tits, then reached back and smeared some onto Chloe's small tits, too. Chloe slowly withdrew her hand from my cunt, her lower arm glistened with my juices. She licked her fingers off and then kissed my spermy face, licking the cum from my cheeks and chin like a kitten.

"What a pair of hot sluts!" the big-cocked black guy commented. The other guy said that he couldn't believe there were girls who could get so hot that they'd take cum from twenty or thirty men, then suck off one more guy while her bi-friend fist-fucked her.

We smiled and got up, thanking the men and going over to our respective lockers. I slipped into in my short white leather skirt and pulled my black turtleneck sweater over my head. I slipped my heels on barefooted and stuffed my nylons, garterbelt, bra and panties into my purse. The sweater hugged the hills and deep valley of my upper body like a glove and I relished the exquisite feeling of it sticking to the runny jizz glazing my tits and stomach. The slimy semen would no doubt stain my leather skirt, but it sure felt good on my naked flesh.

Chloe inquired about wearing her own bra and panties. I took them from her and after first licking her flavor from the crotch of those plain white panties, stuffed them into my purse with my own. "We have got to see about getting you some different panties, Baby Girl," I half joked. Cotton's fine for absorbing moisture, but it can sure leave your tongue dry. "How do sexy, French cut silk bikinis sound to you? Oh, and they'll definitely have to be crotchless."

"But, if they're crotchless," she inquired coyly, "what would there be for you to lick my sweet pussy juice from?"

"Why, I'll just have to lick it straight from the source."

"Maybe I should just give up wearing panties altogether?" she mused.

"I will if you do."

"Silk thongs?" she offered. "But only for when we're all dolled up."

"Deal!" I agreed with an even bigger grin.

Chloe stepped into her jeans, giggling girlishly when she realized as she was pulling them up that all that was going to be between the denim and her naked flesh now was the wet sperm on her ass and leaking from her cunt. "Ummmmm! I think I'm going to learn to like this feeling a whole lot."

She held an abbreviated Navy Middy blouse over her head and up-stretched arms and let it settle down from its own weight until its bottom came to an abrupt stop an inch or two below her teacup breasts. She shoved her feet into a pair of white sneakers and grabbed her purse from the locker.

I really liked the shortened blouse because it left so much of her lean, flat stomach exposed. Out of nowhere, a crazy, teenage girl impulse hit me. Reaching up under my sweater, I swiped some cum from my left tit and playfully smeared it across her exposed tummy. "I'll clean that off when we get home," I promised.

"How?" she pouted.

"With my tongue, Silly." I opened my eyes real wide. "How else would you expect me to clean cum off my best girlfriend's hot bod?"

Chloe grinned. "That way, and only that way. But, only if I can pay my very best girlfriend back by fucking you with my hand again."

I pulled the petite, irresistible girl to me and kissed her hard. Our mouths tasted of salty sperm and sweet pussy. Our tongues hungrily met in a fierce duel, a sliding, slithering battle of wills neither of us apparently wanted to loose. Yet, at the same time, it was becoming a contest I didn't really want to win too easily.

Chloe pressed her body tightly into mine and the silly notion of winning too easily popped right out of my mind. In the last four or five hours she had grown well beyond her eighteen years and she was now ready to set her own rules. Never again would she allow me to take anything from her. At least, not too easily.

I broke off our kiss and looked down into Chloe's doe eyes. "Any time you want hand-fuck me, Baby Girl, my wet cunt'll be all yours." I slid my hand under her blouse and cupped a handful of tit, which was pretty much all Chloe had to offer in that department. "Just as long as I get suck on your very suckable nipples and get to lick your sweet pussy."

"You can suck and lick all you want, Kate." She raised up on her toes and kissed the tip of my nose. "Any time you want to, anywhere you want to, and in front of almost anyone. You can suck and lick every inch of me, to your heart's content, if you really want to."

I wanted to, all right. I mean I REALLY wanted to! And to my heart's content, too... for as long as she would allow me that exquisite pleasure. "What say we get the fuck outta here, Baby Girl?" I suggested, instead of saying what I wanted to say; "Let's fuck and suck some more... right her, right now."

"To your place, so you can lick the cum from my belly like you promised?"

"That, too. But mostly so we can privately pick up where we're leaving off in this crowded dressing room."

"But, we're the only ones in here?"

"And anyone could just waltz right in at any moment," I told her. "And, Baby Girl, any more than just the two of us in the same room is going to be too damned crowded to suit me."

Wrapping her arms around me, Chloe nestled her cheek between my breasts. "That's sort of the same way I feel, Kate."

"Come on, we've got almost an hour's drive before we get home." I gently eased us apart. "And that means we'll have an hour of catching up to do before we can get around to some serious lesbian loving."

"That's got my vote," Chloe chirped, "Especially the loving part." She snatched her light jacket off the bench. "Ready when you are, Kate."

I retrieved my white leather jacket from my locker and picked up my purse. I turned to her and let out with a wolf whistle. "My leaking cunt tells me I'm fairly ready right now, Baby Girl."

With a beaming smile, Chloe unsnapped the front of her jeans. "I'm not wearing any panties," she offered.

I skinned up the front of my dress. "Neither am I. Now let's shag some hot ass, before I throw you on the floor and rape you senseless for being such a tease."

Chloe reached for my hand. "And that, too, has my vote."

"Patience," I scolded as I pulled her from the dressing room. "Exercise a little patience and I promise you'll be well rewarded."

"I damned well better be, you lucky, lucky lady."

We left Krystal's Palace by the back entrance and ran hand in hand across the half empty parking lot, laughing at the feel of the cool night air caressing the damp places of our bodies where the sperm and pussy juices still clung to them.

I held the door of Chloe's two-seater Austin Healy open, closed it solidly behind her, then leaned down and kissed her. "Buckle up and wait while go get my Jag."

"I won't even put my baby in gear," she promised.

We kissed again. It wasn't a wet lezzie kiss, there was no "I'm hot for you" in it, no hungering mashing of mouths against each others, no tongue fencing between us. It was just a kiss, yet somehow more alive than any kiss we had shared so far. I jerked upright and my head spun like I'd had too much Tequila throughout this crazy night. Which was an even crazy notion since I didn't normally drink enough to get this much of a buzz on, and I had only had four or five Cokes in the club, which wasn't anywhere near enough to produce a sugar high.

No, it had to be from Chloe's kiss. It had been a good kiss, a nice kiss. But, it had still been just a kiss. It had been a... I shook my to try and clear away the fogginess. It didn't work and I was forced to admit to myself that the kiss Chloe and I had just shared had been a loving kiss.

The concept of being with one single man for any length of time had always seemed like a claustrophobic life style to me. But, what about being with only one woman? In collage I'd had half a dozen affairs with other girls. (And also one over-sexed Phys Ed coach with an habitually exposed clit as long as my thumb and nearly as thick, which is probably what kept her in a constant state of super hornieness.) But, once the lust fires had burned down to smoldering coals, either the other girl had found me becoming entirely too serious, or I had found them to too shallow to continue bothering with.

Chloe, though... Chloe was different. Young as she was, inexperienced as she was, Chloe was more real than anyone I had ever been with. If you had asked me when I first walked into Krystal's Palace that night, I would have told you in no uncertain terms that it wasn't possible. But now I wasn't quite so sure. Could I be? Was it possible that I was falling in love with Chloe... the same way she had obviously fallen in love with me?

To top it all off, I distinctly remembered saying "when we get home" instead of "to my place" back in the locker room. And, not once, but twice. Had the word "home" been an irrelevant slip of the tongue, or an unconscious admission of something far more meaningful?

There was only one way to find out for certain.

I turned back to the Austin Healy and leaned into it. "As soon as I swing the Jag over here, you lock onto my tail lights, and don't you dare loose sight of them." I cupped her face in both hands, pulled her mouth to mine, and kissed her with more passion than I had ever kissed anyone in my entire life. "Now that I've found you, Baby Girl, I don't want to chance loosing you at some stop light."

"You're not going to loose me, Kate," she murmured into my cupped hand. "Not unless you want to."

"I don't," I firmly told her and made a mad dash for my Jag.

Chloe stayed right with me all the home that night, never any farther back than one car length from my tail lights, which was quite a feat, since, once leaving the lights of town behind, there are some serious hairpin turns to negotiate as the road winds up into the foothills. We never made it inside the house, though... not right away, anyhow. We tore each other's clothes off and, with the morning sun tingeing the eastern sky a fiery pink, we sixty-nined like insane, insatiable lesbians right there on the front deck.

Luckily, the acre and a half clearing my three story log house sits smack in the middle of is entirely surrounded by dense evergreens, effectively screening my humble abode from nosy passersby with prying eyes. (Humble, meaning it only cost me half of my inheritance to have the three story log house custom built.) A damned good thing, since—unless the snow is asshole deep—I parade around outside completely naked... except for a pair of beaded moccasins.

Afterward, we scrambled inside and finger-fucked each other while we bathed in my giant garden tub, then hurried into the bedroom, clamored onto my king-sized bed and proceed to suck hard-nippled titties, eat juicy pussies and tongue tangy assholes until, with Chloe fist-fucking me again and me feverishly tongue-fucking her tight asshole, we finally put each other to sleep. Comatose would be more like it.

* * *

That was five wondrous years ago and Chloe has yet to even consider leaving me. And, so far, I haven't sensed even the slightest inkling about having Baby Girl out of my life, either. Our desire is just as hot for each other as the morning we tumbled through the front door together. Only on those "messy" days of the month—which are now totally in sync with each other—or when we have what we consider to be "straight" company do either of us bother wearing a stitch of clothing around the house and a casual "I love you" glance across the room can just as easily be construed to mean "I want you... now!", which is essentially the same thing.