Perfect Miracle

Story Info
Morning show host interviews sexy R & B singer.
1k words
7.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

"Our next guest is one of the most successful and acclaimed R & B singers of all-time, with over 30 million albums sold. He's also considered one of the sexiest men alive--and for good reason. His newest release, 'Perfect Miracle,' is out now. Please welcome Mr. Warren Williams!"

The audience in the Manhattan studio for the ABS morning show "Lovely Day" applauded as Warren made his way to the stage. The tall singer--wearing a black leather suit and dark silver shirt--made the ladies swoon as he took his seat. There was one lady swooning in particular, even though she tried her best to hide it.

"So great to see you again, Warren," Paige McIntosh smiled as she touched him lightly on his shoulder, causing him to flash a smile as bright as the diamond stud in his ear.

"And great to see you again, Paige," Warren replied in his deep, sexy voice.

"So, how have you been? It's been a couple of years since your last album."

"Well, I can't stay in the studio all the time," Warren laughed. "I've just been, you know, relaxing, traveling, thinking...asking myself, you know, about what success really is, what kind of impact I'm having, how I'll be remembered when I'm gone, you know."

"Well, you know, you're only 38--hopefully you'll be with us for a long time!"

"I hope so, too! But you know how it is--so many times we don't stop and think about how precious life is, just the unique beauty of it, how it really is, you know..."

"A perfect miracle?"

"Well, that's one way to put it."

Paige was desperately trying not to let her feelings show--she was a professional, she reminded herself. She brushed a stray strand of long blonde hair from her face and continued.

"You've got that right. Well, ever since we got an advance copy here, I've been listening to this album nonstop--I think it's one of your very best!"

"Thank you," Warren replied, glancing at the lightly freckled cleavage just above Paige's light blue blouse.

"I want to talk about a few of the songs on the album. One of the songs I really like is 'Midnight Caller'--"

"I figured you would like that."

Paige blushed. She couldn't help herself.

"Um...tell us a little about that."

"Well, you've heard of booty calls, right?"

"I think we've all heard of booty calls!"

"Well, it's based on that...you know, when you have, you know, a certain feeling, a certain itch that needs to be scratched...I know this is a morning show, so I don't want to get too detailed..."

"Well, what do you think most of our viewers were doing last night?" Paige laughed, causing Warren to crack up.

"I just love the lyrics," Paige continued, quoting the song:

"I saw you at the club last night
And you were lookin' fine'
For you I'd spend my last buck
On the best bottle of wine
I'd kiss you on the neck
Then go all the way down your spine
Just to be next to your body
Past 11:59."

Paige swooned, her green-blue eyes glowing. "Wow, you are...just wow."

"Thanks. I really appreciate it."

"Now, I have to ask you about this other song, 'Goddess on the Beach...'"

"Oh, wow."

"Now, I can't quote all the lyrics, because they're a bit, uh, raunchier than we can say on air, but they seem really, uh, specific..."

"Well, I mean..."

"Is that song about anyone in particular?"

"Well, uh..."

Paige shook her head.

"You ain't mad, are you?"

"Well, no! But I didn't think you'd kiss and tell."

"Oh, man," said Warren, who was now blushing.

Paige turned to the camera. "So, as some of you know, when I first came to this country about fifteen years ago, I had this dream of being a singer and, well, it didn't exactly work out. What you may not know is that for a brief time, I was actually one of Warren's backup singers. It was only in the studio--he never took me on tour or anything--but we became friends."

"Yeah, uh..."

"Well, more than friends, kinda."

"Yeah. It's fair to say our relationship was, uh, both personal and professional."

"Indeed it was," said Paige with a wink. "So, around my 22nd birthday, I was feeling a little homesick, and Warren offered to fly me back home to Sydney. He met my family and some of the girls I went to school with, and we had a great time."

"Oh boy."

Paige grinned. "Well, one evening we decided to take a walk along this very romantic beach in Sydney called Bronte Beach. It was, like, the perfect evening--the sky was beautiful, everything was just right. Well, one thing kinda led to another and..."

"And it became a song."

Paige was now laughing uncontrollably. "I must have had a really big effect on you--I mean, that was years ago!"

"I know, I know..."

"You had a really big effect on me too, I must say."

The audience gasped, and Warren jumped back a bit in his seat.

"Uh..."

"Well, I do love the lyrics--though as I said, I can't really quote any of them, though."

"Did you think it was too raunchy?"

"Not raunchy so much as accurate, from what I remember---although I didn't realize that my arse looked like a peach."

"Well, maybe not, but it rhymed."

Paige laughed again. "Well, on that note, it was so great to see you again. The new album is 'Perfect Miracle' by Warren Williams, and it's available now. Be sure to get it."

"Thanks again."

"Coming up next: they're calling it the bloodiest UFC fight in history--but will the rematch be even bloodier?"

As the director cut to a commercial, Warren stood up to leave. Paige also rose, and placed her hand on his chest.

"I just want to say, thank you," she whispered.

"Really?"

"I've never forgotten that night, either. That song is like a souvenir."

"Yeah."

"You know I still think about you, right?"

"I know."

Paige kissed Warren on his smooth cocoa cheek. "Take care of yourself, OK? You were my perfect miracle."

"As were you, honey," Warren replied, kissing her soft pale cheek. "Take care of yourself too."

"I will. Can't wait to see your concert next month."

Warren smiled and walked away. Paige waived and returned to her seat for the next segment.

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Shauna & The Repairman A thick ass white girl gets her first taste of BBC.in Interracial Love
Monica's Black Cock Fantasy Pt. 01 Wife Lives Her Black Cock Fantasy with the Pool Boy.in Interracial Love
Daily, Bred The Futanari Sexual Health Clinic helps futa get pregnant.in Humor & Satire
Mom in Law Sara invites me to have her mom.in Loving Wives
MILF Unleashed What debauchery is going on in the suburbs?in Loving Wives
More Stories