Perfect Moment

Story Info
A sensual moment to remember.
1.1k words
3.58
9.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They say that a perfect moment remains with you forever...and I believe them.

I walk into your room and am met with an overwhelming aura on my senses. My chocolate eyes take their time to adjust to the darkness. The only light emanating from the few candles around the room. It's a standard room, decent sized, a desk, dresser, shelves, books, and a stereo. Soft music is playing, wafting over me, and I start to feel relaxed and calm. I smell vanilla and strawberries, coming from the incense I can see burning behind her. That's when I take her in with my eyes, drinking her in, and savoring the vision that she is. She has dirty blonde hair that's shoulder length and lying fanned out across her pillow. She's looking at me with deep and sweet emerald eyes. Her soft ivory skin glows faintly as the candle light dances on her. A light pink tongue slides out of her mouth and licks her luscious lips. She's laying on her side, towards me, showing off the gentle curves of her body. A red t-shirt hugs her chest, the swell of her breasts causing the shirt to ripple between them, and defined stomach. Tight blue jeans encase her hips and legs covering her to her ankles where her bare feet protrude from. My heart begins to race and I can hear it in my ears, my breathe becomes quicker as my pulse soars. She smiles sweetly at me as her hand rubs the bed next to her, beckoning me to be at her side.

I move closer to the bed, kicking off my shoes, and climb in next to her. We lay in each others arms and stare deeply into the others eyes. I run my hands over her bare arms, lightly caressing her skin with my finger tips, as my body aches for her. She moves closer and I can smell her lavender perfume as I run my hand thru her hair. Her eyes burn with passion and I can sense she longing. Electricity ignites between us as our lips meet. We lose control, our hands exploring each other as our lips part. Her tongue slides into my mouth and I move mine to meet hers. They flick and encircle as we taste deeply of the other. My hand moves down her arm and to her stomach. I move it to her back and pull her atop me, rolling onto my back, without breaking our sweet deep kiss. Her hands cup my face and she moans into me as my hands glide up her back under her shirt. I undo the clasp of her bra and slide my hands around to her sides. She breaks our kiss and moves her lips to my neck, kissing lightly and dancing her tongue over my skin, as she moves to my ear.

"I want you!" she whispers into my ear before she nips my ear lobe.

My fingers dig slightly into her flesh and she sits up, straddling me, and I lift her shirt over her head and remove her bra. I gaze up at this angel. Taking in the sight of her firm and supple breasts. My hands move on their own, cupping and massaging her chest, as my thumbs rub her nipples. She moans loudly and pulls my shirt up so she can run her hands over my broad chest. I lean up and take my shirt off while she undoes my pants and pulls the zipper down. She kneels next to me and tugs my pants and boxers off before she wiggles out of hers.

She retakes her place on my lap and grinds softly against me as I wrap my arms around her and begin to kiss her again. I can feel her warmth and wetness on me as I grow to my fullest. I lay back down, pulling her down with me, our lips never parting. She lifts her hips and uses her hand to guide me into her. She breaks away from my lips and lets out a low moan as I slide into her. My hands move to her hips and I push her down further. Our breathing becomes ragged and short as I enter her fully. She rests her head on my shoulder and I wrap my arms around her, holding her close, as she starts moving her hips up and down. She goes slowly and I can feel her around me as she moves up, almost to the point of removing me from her, and then traveling back down my length. She moves quicker sliding up and down me and I can feel her breasts rubbing against me as her breathing becomes harder. Her scent is intoxicating and my mind is focused on her as she glides down, and the starts moving back and forth, grinding against me. She's rubbing against me soft and slow but her grip on my shoulders tightens and I know she's close. She grinds harder and faster, moaning and biting her lip, as my hands caress her back.

"Oh god yes!" she exclaims as I feel her constrict around me.

I feel her cum hard as she gasps for air. I roll her over and get on top of her. She locks her legs around my waist as I start to slowly work in and out of her. Our eyes locked together, searching deeply into each others, as we both moan aloud. She runs her hands on my arms that are supporting me above her. She thrusts up to meet my rhythmic movements. We move faster, working as one, as I lay my chest on hers as she holds me close to her.

"I'm going to cum again baby! Keep going please!" she begs me as I feel her tighten around me for a second time and release her orgasm on me.

We turn over again and I sit up with her on my lap and my back against the wall. She straddles me again and starts rocking on me. I'm deep inside her and I know I won't last long. She moves up and down and back and forth, an erotic and erratic movement, with our bodies locked together. We were kissing deeply and our hands moved wildly over each other. Faster and faster she rode me. I could feel my own climax coming.

"Oh baby I'm going to cum." I breathlessly whisper to her.

"Mmm yes. Do it deep inside me. Do it with me as I cum again." she sexually whispers back to me.

We grip each other tightly as our orgasms explode together. We moan loudly as our bodies tense from the pleasure and release. We lay together, holding each other closely, relishing in the moment. I start to drift off to sleep looking into her eyes again

...which are now blue...

The End

Comments, even constructive, are always welcome!