Perfect Moments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the confines of her own mind. The last vestige of security was locked away inside her thoughts, and in there remained no key or doorway that one could simply brush past and enter seeing her for all she was. And all she was not.

She had in fact imagined Shannon in such a way before, and it was not difficult to do considering how open Shannon had been about her attraction to females and the stories she shared of her escapades in that regard only piqued her interest in it. She dared never actually act on any of her feelings, though she had confided in her lover that such fantasies were of a certain delight to her and they had even gone so far as to incorporate them into their lovemaking when the mood struck her.

And struck she was.

Right now.

This very experience she had wondered about for so many nights spent in baited bliss.

Now?

Now, she was trembling with anticipation and a fervent desire to be touched and kissed not even taking into account any her surroundings or the consequences of such a want.

Stepping in ever closer to her, to the point of being a breath's width away from her, Shannon leaned in close and whispered softly in her ear as she slid her right hand around her friend's abdomen, brushing it gently and reveling in the reaction she stirred within her.

"I wanted to catch you before you took your shower. I have something for you."

With that, she once more brushed her hand across her friend's torso. Oh, she was hot to the touch, and Shannon suspected more than slightly aroused.

In the most playful of tones, she broke from her whisper and spoke in a lighter mode, "You forgot your drink, silly. Can't have you wasting good alcohol, now can I?"

Her eyes shot open and she looked down and resting in Shannon's hand right in front of her tummy was the wine glass she had been drinking from that she had abandoned in the other room. Immediately her cheeks flushed red in embarassment, and she could hardly mutter anything more than a small thanks.

Clearing her throat, she kept her bra up to her chest with her right hand and with her left she took the glass, examined it, and downed the contents all in one fluid motion.

Shannon did not move an inch however, and once more returned to her hushed tones. "Not a problem, sweetie. Oh, and I think I know what your gift is, that is, if you want to know."

The knowing smile was evident on Shan's face, though she could not see it. Still staring downward, she pensively asked, "Uh huh. So he told you. I knew it. That's why you came over! What is it?"

As quickly as she had asked the question, Shannon grabbed her arm and spun her around so that they were facing each other, Shan took her face in the palms of each hand and kissed her gently on the lips, tasting the lingering alcohol and gently massaged her way inside her mouth with her tongue.

Stunned and disoriented, she dropped her bra to the floor and let her arms hang outstretched at her sides, enjoying the aggression of her friend. She allowed Shannon to kiss her what seemed an eternity before becoming lost in her own cravings and returned it, they stood there interlocked and embracing until finally their foreheads came together and their lips separated even but for a quick instant.

"Me."

She was not even capable of catching her breath before Shannon's hands assaulted her body. Sliding up and down her smooth figure, Shan traced imaginary figures on her friend's bare hips. The sensation of those gentle fingertips delicately traversing her body sent a splintering shiver up and down her spine. Closing her eyes she allowed her more experienced friend to take the lead, and did she ever.

Shannon's lips crept slowly down her chin and to her neck, where they lingered for the sole purpose of providing more incredibly bolts of electricity coursing throughout her friends body.

Had she any control over her extremities she would have returned the favor or done something. Anything. However, she was not so fortunate. Still reeling from the shock of it all and enjoying herself more than she ever thought possible, the moment became the entire focal point of her desires.

No longer was she concerned about the future or the past or what she must do next, but rather she was entirely in tune with her surroundings in a way she had never been with a male.

The way Shannon with every third passing along her hips gently dragged her nails over her the front of her thigh and up to her panty line was something she absorbed as her neck was being sucked on with a vigor that belied the delicacy of her friend's lips.

Oh, those sweet and torturous lips.

Eyes still closed, she swayed in the empty room. Shannon had now worked her way to her bare chest and those perky breasts that held nipples ever so erect with desire.

They craved attention, which they soon received. At first, Shannon only sucked on each in turn, licking them around with her tongue, but as she could hear her friend's breathing became increasingly heavy and laborious, she quickened the pace and increased the intensity of her suction.

By now, simple motor responses had allowed her to wrap her own arms gently around Shannon's waist, barely holding her close, her eyes still closed and her lips now parched.

Her throat was so dry, and her hips so ultra sensitive. It was as if Shannon had somehow instilled in her some level of feeling in which she was unaware existed. Excavation of a sensation she considered almost too good to withstand.

Yet no protest was made.

Not as if she could anyway.

And then she felt it. The hard biting down on her right nipple as her left was pinched provocatively. She winced, but made no other sound, her eyes swirling back and forth as if she were reading, perhaps imagining in her own mind exactly what might happen next and being delighted that she was completely unaware and not even close to the mark on how good such could feel.

Shannon alternated between fondling one breast while licking, sucking, and biting the other, before she slid her tongue down her friends abdomen, coming down to her waist. She slowly pressed her hands flat to her friend's thick outer thighs, a part of herself which she was never quite happy with a product of her days studying dance, and she slowly inched her fingers forward, before finally reaching the waist straps of her panties.

They were cute, Shannon mused, the kind where you tie them on the sides. A dark purple with a white bunny on the lower right hand corner beneath which was threaded the name, 'Thumper.' How appropriate.

With a short tug on the string, her friend was now painfully bare, and she stood there biting her lower lip without being able to face Shannon directly. Her knee instinctively crossed over and bent, allowing her some semblance of modesty though there was simply none to gain.

Shannon pushed her forward until she gently fell backwards onto her bed, which was promptly not made. Laying on the sheets still strewn about from her previous night's slumber, Shannon slowly opened her friend's legs and kissed her right calf up to the crook beneath her knee. Softly Shan flicked her tongue over it before allowing her nails to dig hard into those delightful hips.

So inviting, she kissed her way to the inner thigh, and began sucking on it with a vengeance before allowing herself a few well-timed bites.

Quite the arousal as she could smell the decadent scent of sex.

She pulled on each knee and instinctively her friend spread her legs wide as if inviting Shannon inside. The mere act of doing so caused her desire to ascend to heights it had seen only in fantasies and dreams where limits were not set and boundaries never met.

Shannon slid up across her body, allowing their abdomens to press against one another and she whispered in her ear in the softest and sexiest voice she had heard to that point.

Ever.

"Mmm, you're so incredibly wet. I wonder if you taste as sweet as your look."

With that, she kissed her way back down between both breasts, cupping them with her hands, and stopped at the shaved area just below her throbbing wet lips.

It was not perfectly, as it seemed she was likely going to clean herself up before being detained, but there was something sexy about the gently pricks as she rolled her tongue across the mound of flesh.

She slowly dipped it down below her waist, and rolled her tongue over along each outer lip. When she stopped and began sucking hard on the shaven mound of flesh. It was a jarring sensation and the moan she elicited was intensely erotic and only further encouraged Shannon to pinch both of her friend's nipples hard.

As she began twisting each, her friend gasped in the pleasure and pain of the experience, as Shannon descended upon her sex and french kissed her friend's soaking wet pussy.

The slow and rhythmic flicks of Shannon's tongue across her now throbbing clit caused her back to arch as she desperately clutched at the sheets surrounding her. She dug her fingernails deep into the fabric and gripped them tightly in her hands, wringing them out as the fervor between her legs and the pinched of her nipples left her in a state of delirious pleasure. She heard herself moaning, louder with each decadent sampling of herself, until she could take no more.

Her body was now on fire, small pins of elecritricity made their presence known on every inch of her inflamed skin, and as she climaxed she wrapped her powerful legs around her friend's neck and thrust herself against her face.

She had allowed herself to completely lose control and act in the moment, something she was so unaccustomed to, in particular with how awkward she always felt in most situations.

The warm feeling washing over her body only increased her awareness of how hot she was.

Immediately, as was customary with her, she looked for water as soon as she was done.

Parched, her legs slacked off, and Shannon began kissing her legs while she turned to reach for the bottle of water she left on her nightstand for just such occasions as this.

As she did, not only did she realize the bottle was missing, but she also noticed something out of the corner of her eye.

Someone.

Her love!

There he stood in the doorway, completely clothed, in his typical attire of slacks and a collared shirt, and he had this ever so smug grin on his face.

The kind he knew she so often loved to tease him about.

"I want to just smack that grin right off your face!" she would often exclaim, as he made use of it most often when he had something over her.

And this instance would be no different.

Without saying a word, in his calm but ever so mischievous way, he walked over to her and held out his hand in which he held none other than a bottle of water.

She had nothing to say.

She didn't know what to say.

Or what to think.

If not for the fact she became even more aroused by the fact he was there, and of course that Shannon began running her fingernails along the back of her thighs, she figured that she probably would not even know what to feel.

Yet all she could do right now was feel.

Staring at her with a look of both longing and affection, he removed the cap from the water and allowed her to drink some, before he wrapped his arms around her and began kissing her.

With barely enough time to quench herself with the soothing liquid, her thirst was ignited once more, but with a whole new object of desire in her sights.

She returned his kiss full on, sucking on his tender lips, as their tongues danced with each other playfull. Running her hands up and down his back, she quickly pulled his shirt from its lodging, and nearly ripped the buttons as it came off in a tumble.

Shannon, not to be left out, had snaked her way up the length of her body, and was kissing her abdomen up to her breasts, stopping briefly to suckle her nipples, before finding herself at the base of her neck, licking and kissing around it while the two lovers shared their passion.

And she had her.

Her neck.

There was something about it, that one particular spot, and Shannon had discovered it with her lively tongue and soft precious lips, as she continued to tease her while tweaking her nipples.

Brief gasps of wicked pleasure interrupted the kiss, as her love decided to do the same to her, descending upon her neck with his own mouth so that each was at the base on opposite sides kissing and sucking, their hands exploring her body from her back to her thighs to her breasts.

With her own hands, she began running each through her love's short curly hair and Shannon's long dark mane, her eyes closed and her legs hanging open with the desire that burned between them only continuing to mount into a raging inferno of want.

Need.

Her desire would be met,as the two of them laid on either side of her.

Holding her.

They began kissing their way back up her neck,until they moved across her lips, she stole small pecks from each as they passed over her, traversing what seemed every corner of her face.

She gripped her boyfriend's hair tightly with her hand and steered him back in for another deep kiss, and as Shannon toured around them, she was unsure.

Uncertain.

And then she did it.

Shannon, too, was directed by her towards her lips, and her boyfriend surprisingly with ease took notice. Soon each of them was kissing the other, not so much taking turns kissing as doing so at the same time. Tongues mingled as lips clamped down and pulled gently and tugged playfully.

Then it happened.

She couldn't help it, really.

Naturally observant, even in her tipsy state of bliss, she wanted to absorb every bit of her surrounding as much as she wanted to feel every sensation.

In her immersion into the scene, she realized that her boyfriend's hands had removed Shannon's top as he fondled her breasts, and that Shan had her hands rubbing his erection through his pants.

The stark reality of the situation hit her in the face.

Hard.

And as she watched this scenario, still kissing both of them, though without the obvious intensity as the concept unfolded before her and was secure within her mind.

At which point, once again, the unexpected grabbed hold of her and took her for a ride in which the destination, one she was aware of but considered unlikely at best, was also a surprise.

Her arousal had gotten to the point she was now dripping wet. It trickled down her inner thighs at various points, and she became accutely aware that she had never before been so turned on. Particularly by the site of the two of them touching each other.

And touching her.

Oh and were they ever.

Her bare body lay in between the two of them, their body heat creating a veritable sauna of sensuality as she soaked in the delight of his rugged hands scanning her soft abdomen while her friend with delicate strokes caressed her inner thigh. Instinctively she felt herself spreading her legs wider, a reflex that always turned herself on, in particular when her love noticed it.

The reason was simple.

Whenever he was aware of it, he always made certain to take full advantage.

Shannon seemed observant, as her fingertips inched up the inside of her thigh to the base of her body, and Shannon began massaging her friend's clit while kissing her own boyfriend in front of her.

The very enticing action was the same as earlier, as Shannon was quite skillful with her long slender fingers, but the result was altogether startling and quite a bit different. Drastically so. The simple events as they had unfolded before her, in particular right in front of her as she watched the two of them making out mere inches from her own lips, had a profound impact on how turned on she was. Alcohol or not, she was very much enjoying what she was seeing, and she caught herself as into it simply watching and feeling as she was participating. In a way it was almost more erotic to feel herself being played with while also being able to watch.

Her breaths came more rapidly, as she inhaled deeper and she could not keep her eyes from squinting due to the pleasure.

She was close.

Again.

She wanted it.

She needed it.

So close.

Oh, so very close.

And then he did it to her.

Out of the corner of her eye, as she was just about to the point of climax, she could see him wink at her.

It was too much.

He knew she was there, and as her leg muscles clenched and her body went rigid with the orgasm coursing through her body she felt a soft warmth encircle each breast as they began sucking and ultimately biting her nipples. Her body was shaking, and yanked on his hair and gripped Shannon's furiously. He placed his hand on her chest to hold her down and in place as they continued their sexual assault upon her chest.

She let out a huge sigh of relief, allowing her lungs once more to expand and expel oxygen normally, as she attempted to recover and ascertain her bearings.

No more had she closed her legs slightly, than did she have Shannon's own breasts in her face, half laying over her upper body.

Looking down Shannon's darker skin she admired the tone and definition to her body, before her eyes settled on the fact her boyfriend had pulled Shannon's incredibly short miniskirt up over her ass, and pulled her thong to the side and was fingering her while now sucking on her own neck. She could smell the scent of arousal and not of her own. It was a sweet fragrance, once in which only the decadence of naked bodies pressed warmly against each other full of desire and want.

And want she did.

She instantly desired to have Shannon mount her and squat down low, allowing her tongue access to the sweet nectar of love that permeated the air. She wanted to taste her. Badly.

Moans.

Hard, guttural, and urgent she heard them in her ear.

His manhood was already firmly pressed into the side of her leg, and it dawned on her that she had been massaging it with her thigh absently, as she would sometimes do in a public spot or innapropriate place to tease him. She could hear how much he wanted her in his tone, as it was most oft heard right before he would cum. She looked down, still quite absorbed by the site of his fingers, now quite slickened by Shannon's arousal, sliding in and out of her. She freed his erection from obstruction, and quickly began stroking it up and down as he allowed his hot breath to dance tantalizing along her neck and his deep voice to growl and purr with aggression in her ear due to his newly found satisfaction.

Hard, she pulled on his cock, almost tugging him towards her, she adored the taste of his body and in particular how he looked when she swallowed him whole, and were she not to have Shannon sitting on her face, she would have him sliding himself into her.


And what she wanted, well, she intended to have.

She urged him forward, her hands pulling him by his manhood as she flicked her tongue across Shannon's breasts, every so often brushing up against her down with an almost accidental intent. It seemed though she had this woman touching her, kissing her, and licking her, she was still in many ways not completely removed from her shy ways.

Not completely, but almost, as her boyfriend had now positioned himself above her, and she left Shannon's breast to take her love into her mouth.

First, she teased the head of his cock, twisting it in her mouth and rolling her tongue over it.

Not to be left alone, Shannon joined her by kissing the shaft until he pulled himself out of her mouth.

Looking down into her eyes, he angled himself toward Shannon's mouth and she took him full on, taking in almost his entire erection as she almost choked on it.

The very image of her opening herself up and throating her lover and the look of pleasure on his face as she went from him to his cock in her mouth and back to him.