Perfect Moments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat there and began touching herself, watching.

He gripped Shannon's hair, and held her head in place, and he began sliding himself in and out of her mouth.

Knowing full well how difficult that is to handle, especially a girl of Shannon's stature in comparison to the average length but incredible girth of her boyfriend, she was impressed.

And excited.

She started sucking and biting Shannon's nipples, attempting to give her pleasure as she allowed her mouth to be fucked.

Kisses down her chest to her firm tummy, and there she did it.

Closing her eyes and opening her lips, she pressed them softly to the fabric of Shannon's now soaked panties.

She kissed all the way down until she was completely in between Shannon's legs.

Laying there, she licked at the fabric as Shannon suddenly gasped for air and coughed.

Though lacking air, Shannon dug her nails firmly in the back of her thighs, letting her know how good it felt.

How much she wanted it.

It was too much.

Her clit throbbed and her lips were swollen in warmth and desire.

"I want you inside of me. Now!" she practically begged of him.

He looked down at her and smiled.

She looked at him, longingly. He would always wear that smug grin and she knew he was reveling in the moment right now. His satisfaction over having her, in near desperation, voice her desire to have him inside of her making them one sensuous being through their lovemaking did not win out over her urgent desire.

Desires for him.

Desires of her.

Placing his arms on Shannon's shoulders, he forceably separated her mouth from his arousal, and with enough force flung her back onto the bed. Noticing the opportunity, his girlfriend acted quickly, she moved in to secure her place between him and Shannon.

Without hesitation, Shan spread her legs wide open, and kissed her index finger before she ran that same finger down her chest and to her sopping wet panties. Gently she rubbed herself over the fabric, as her friend began sucking and licking her darkened nipples.

Then she felt it.

His hands slid over her hips as she was on all fours tending to Shannon's breasts, firm and hard he steadied her, and then he slid himself with one smooth motion inside of her the full length, his thick cock causing her body to adjust to allow for such entry.

She shuddered, shaking, still he held her firm, and worked himself in and out of her.

Still, she did not venture south of Shannon's torso, still too shy and nervous to remove her underwear and experience that which had held her fascination and been her fantasy for so long. So often she had heard before that one's fantasies, particularly erotic in nature, are often best left to the imagination. As selfish as it was, she didn't want to ruin what had already exceeded and gone far beyond her highest of expecations.

That, and she adored the slight gasps and moans that escaped Shannon's lips. They drove her wild, and she reached her fingers down and began fingering herself while her love moved in and out. He had spent much of his time dragging his nails up and down her back after steadying her hips at the outset. Now, he began kissing her back. His hot lips against her burning skin was enough to sizzle, as the body warmth coming from each of them was startling.

Rivulets of perspiration could be seen gleaming off of their bodies, and the scent of sex was in the air. She was intoxicated by Shannon's own smell, sweet like honey, and all too sticky she imagined. She was so tempted. In particular with Shan staring her down, her eyes almost stealing away her thoughts, as if she were aware of the indecision she grappled with of whether or not to taste her friend.

Her boyfriend wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and hugged her, leaning up against her while remaining deep inside of her. Sucking on the back of her neck, he dabbed his tongue along her shoulder to her ear before nibbling on it.

Shannon reach up and began kissing her, sharing the taste of her boyfriend's erection that lingered on her lips, they made out while he was still pumping in and out of her at a reduced rate.

Slow and smooth.

Soft.

Sensuous.

Like a kiss on both ends, she felt it.

She wanted more.

And she would have it, with a little urging, of course.

He whispered in that subdued tone and lowered pitch, "I want to watch you taste her while I making love to you. You want this. We've talked of it for so long. You can do this. You will do this."

She kissed Shannon harder, digging her nails into her lower back and mid-shoulder as he said such things, uncertain if she was the only one privy to the conversation.

It was exciting, she could not deny, and he felt so good. It was so nice to have both end of her filled in this way. So sweet.

How sweet was she going to be?

Still slightly unsure of her decision, it was all but made for her.

"The louder she moans, the harder I make love to you. The more she squirms and writhes in pleasure the faster I make love to you. Should she lose her vigor and excitement, I'll stop."

His voice resonated.

So did his smile.

No, she didn't see it.

She could hear it.

And she loved it.

He placed his hand on the back of her head and gripped her hair, and motioned her forward and down, toward Shannon's inviting panties. The aroma of lust was overwhelming, and the color of her underwear was darker due to the extreme wetness of her arousal.


Shannon reached down and began fondling her friend's nipples as she slowly had her own underwear tugged off. Easily bringing her knees together to allow them to be pulled down, she was finally free of clothing, and yet still shackled by wanting.

Smooth and shaved, she kissed Shannon's mound and rolled her tongue over it as she felt him smacking into her harder from behind. He began going at her with a fury, and as soon she felt her nipples pinched for the first time she plunged her tongue deep inside of Shannon.

The moan was not only high in pitch but also in excitement. He had perfect view of his girlfriend's head sliding up and down as her tongue flicked across Shannon's throbbing clit, and then her lips enclosed on it, suckling the clit while rolling her tongue around it.

The taste was the most delicious of nectars, sexier that she could hear the pleasure she was inducing as well as feel the enjoyment she was giving her boyfriend as his erection seemed to grow inside of her.

Stretching her.

Shannon ran her hands through her friend's hair as she licked and kissed at her sex, and wrapped her short but still powerful legs around her neck. She began thrusting herself into her friend's motuh, as Shannon gritted her teeth and moaned.

At the edge of ectsasy and almost over.

She wanted it.

She needed it.

It was so nice.

The screams.

"I'm going to cum!" she shrieked out of desire as much as anything.

Shaking, Shannon rolled around on the bed, flinging her body against it as the waves of pleasure seeped through her body.

Still flicking her tongue over Shannon's clit, she felt her boyfriend grab her by the hair and yank on it, kissing at her from behind as she slammed into her as hard as he could, sliding completely out of her body so that the head of his cock had their shared cum clinging to it while the other end was still attached to her body before he slammed it back home inside of her.

Laying there, Shannon reached underneath and began licking at her clit and her boyfriend's throbbing erection, as he forced his lover's own head down once more on Shan. She was eager and needed no real motivation.

Not this time.

The two girls pleasured each other in a synergy of sensuality as he brought the sexuality into play. He took turns sliding himself in and out of his girlfriend as well as fucking Shannon's inviting mouth. The feeling became too much, and as he pulled himself out of his lover after one deep plunge, he felt Shannon's tongue flick over the head and he felt himself release.

He growled, and moaned his lover's name with a guttural tone, "Oh God, I'm cumming."

His hot sticky substance spurted out all over his girlfriend's wet lips, and his cock, now in Shannon's hands, was aimed right there. Surge after surge of his fluid pelted her in between the legs and on her ass, which Shan greedily lapped up.

Exhausted, he laid back on the bed and watch as his girlfriend was cleaned by the dark lips of her friend, and as the two women sat up, naked and spent with their bodies a glimmer of sexual explosion and exertion, Shannon leaned in and kissed her friend hard.

They shared him between the two of them, allowing his sex to flow from one mouth to the other in their intimate kiss.

It was stunning to watch his lover so open and free, and still so beautiful..

"What a perfect moment." he said with a grin.

Oh, that smug smile.