Perfect Mother, Perfect Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers

When Milt returned home a few days later, Mia had worked up the courage to tell him everything she had been doing so she could ask for his forgiveness. As soon as he came in the door, she threw herself into his arms sobbing. "Milt honey, I hardly know where to begin," she confusingly started without telling him what she was talking about. "I know what Eric did was awful enough but what I've been doing is shameful beyond words." Without a breath or explanation, she continued her confession. "Something terrible has happened to me Milt. I must be sick or maybe something wicked has taken me over. I've been so bad. I've had such sinful thoughts and been doing such terrible things too. I don't know how you'll ever forgive me." She was sure he was going to hate her and be disgusted with her. "Please forgive me Milt. I'm not a bad person... a bad mother. Please Milt; tell me you still love me. I know what I've been doing is terrible but...."

Milt Quinn grabbed his wife by the shoulders and shook her. "Whoa, hold on Mia. Slow down. I have no idea what you're talking about." He couldn't believe that anything his innocent wife could ever have done would ever justify all of these emotions. Slowly, detail-by-detail, he pulled out her incredibly exciting and hot story.

"So help me Milt, I can't stop myself. I've been masturbating four...sometimes five times a day since I found the first pair. I can't stop thinking about Eric or what he's been doing or stop what I've been doing. When I found the third pair, I acted even worse. I not only ate his cum but I put them on and then masturbated while wearing them." Mia closed her eyes and turned shamefully away and told him the worst. "Milt, I....I even stuffed them inside me...in my cunt and masturbated with them inside of me. Oh Milt honey, don't hate me. I just can't help myself. Forgive me please darling."

Milts cock was ready to burst. This was the dirtiest, hottest and wildest thing he'd ever heard! All he wanted to do was throw his wife down on the couch and fuck her. The crazy part was he loved what she was telling him and wanted to tell her he wanted to watch her the next time. She never masturbated for him or for her own pleasure as far as he knew and now here she was talking about doing it dozens of times. He knew she was in a fragile state and that he had to be careful because he never wanted her to stop what she had been doing but he didn't know how to tell her without sounding like a pervert. It was all so hot and crazy and his cock had never been so hard.

"There's nothing for you to be forgiven for honey," he'd told her as he held her and tenderly stroked her hair. He knew this was his one chance for the wild and crazy sex life he'd always wanted with her. "I understand completely baby and I love you and nothing will ever change that," he told her as he tried to sooth her and clamed her down. His hands moved down her body to the curve of her tight little butt and then up to her sides and over the swell of her fantastic breasts. She didn't seem aware of what he was doing. That alone gave him hope. "I think what you did was...normal baby." She didn't seem to hear him. He squeezed her tits and was surprised to discover she wasn't wearing a bra. She never went braless! He found her nipples and was amazed to find them already incredibly hard. 'Maybe she really has changed,' he thought. She never let him feel her up like this. He'd always thought her tits as the most awesome, gravity defying pair of boobs he'd ever seen and it made him proud that they were the envy of all of his male friends and a few of his female ones too. 'No bra and this incredible story,' Milt thought. 'This is the wife I've always wanted!' It made his dick hard.

As much as she wanted to believe her husband, Mia knew what she'd been doing wasn't normal but she loved him for saying so. "Normal? Come on Milt, normal is going to Eric's swim meets or baking him cookies. Normal isn't fantasizing about having sex with him or licking his cream from my panties. We both know what I've been doing is sinful and wicked but thank you for saying that." She finally realized where his hands were and what he was doing and it made her giggle. In the past she would have pushed them away and scolded him for being so crude. But this was now and everything had changed. Instead of rejecting him, she covered his hands and held them to her breasts. 'That feels so good honey and I'm so glad you don't hate me." Squeezing his hands around her tits, she huskily told him, "Milt, so help me, I don't want to stop what I've been doing. I know it's wrong but I've never felt so alive or...or horny." A little smile crept across her face. She kissed him and told him, "I hope you like me that way." She snuck a quick look at the front of his pants and couldn't help smile when she saw his obvious hard-on. Un-characteristically, she dropped her hand over him and held him. "Ohhhh my, it looks like someone else is excited too."

"You bet I am baby," Milt said thrusting his cock at her hand. This was another first. Mia never talked or acted like this. He held her hand to his cock. "Feel me honey. I can't believe how hard you've made me." Pulling her into him, he said, "Let me show you how excited you've made me and how hot I think you are." Milt wrapped her in his arms and kissed her fiercely and was thrilled when she returned his passion. His hands were all over her now; her fabulous breast, the curve of her hips, her tight ass and then under her dress and between her silky legs. His hand moved upward and he smiled when she parted them. He moved his hand over her panties. "I don't think what you've been doing is so terrible honey. I think you just discovered something exciting about yourself... something that's been waiting to get out for a long time." He hoped she believed him because he wanted her to keep right on doing what she'd been doing. Sounding just a little self-serving he told her, "It's not as if you really did anything wrong honey. It was just a fantasy and everyone has fantasies...even hot and naughty ones like yours." He intentionally didn't mention how she'd been stuffing her panties up her cunt. Taking advantage of the situation, he slipped his fingers under her panties and fingered her wet slit. It took him a second to realize what was different down there. "Whoa! What's this?" He pulled her dress up and stared. Under her sheer bright pink panties he could see what his fingers had already discovered. "You shaved! Mia you shaved your pussy!" Her cunt was as bare as a baby's butt. "Take them off honey; I've got to see it!" He gripped his cock. If felt like it was going to explode.

Mia blushed and shyly skimmed them down over her hips. "I thought you might like me this way," she hesitantly told him as she stood naked in her living room. She'd never allowed them to fool around with the lights on much less in the house like this before. It made her smile when she snuck a quick look at her baby smooth lips. She thought it made her looked twelve years old again. When she'd first done it, she'd called herself all kinds of names; whore and slut were the worst and she was still amazed that she enjoyed thinking of herself in those terms. "I just felt like doing it...for you honey. I hope you like it this way," she said as she ran her fingers fleetingly over the area where once fine blonde pubic hair had grown. In that secret place in her mind, the one she wasn't ready to share with her husband yet, she knew she'd really done it for her son. When she had been shaving, she knew she wanted to somehow let Eric know she shaved her cunt...for him.

"Cripes yes I love it baby," Milt said as he moved his hand over her butter smooth lips. "It looks so hot!" He couldn't stop smiling. "I just can't believe you did it!" As much as he wanted to believe she had done it for him, he had a sneaky suspicion it had more to do with their son. He could live with that. If it took his son to turn his wife into the wild and sexy woman he'd come home to, then good for him. Right now, all he could think about was getting his cock or face between her legs and fucking her or licking her pussy. Looking up at her, he grinned and said, "I bet it was exciting to do it. I just wish I could have watched."

Mia nodded enthusiastically as she touched her bare lips. "You can help me next time honey and your right and it was exciting. It made me feel so dirty to see it all shaved off." She giggled self-consciously and rubbed her shaved mound. "I'll have to do it often to keep it this smooth." Taking his hand, she moved it all over her silky lips. "Don't you just love how smooth it feels?" She knew the old Mia would never have done anything like this but the new Mia loved hearing herself talk so dirty. Spreading her legs wider, she took his hand and held it to her moist gash. "I did it after I masturbated that first day. It just felt so right to do." She laughed easily and held her dress above her waist and danced giddily in front of him. Reaching for his hand, she pulled him to his feet and practically dragged him towards their bedroom. "Want to fool around big guy?" Her panties dangled from her finger and she teasingly waved them under his nose. "Smell that honey. That's me. That's what's waiting for you."

"I can't wait baby," Milt said as he scooped her up into his arms and carried her to their bedroom. "Baby, you've made me so hot I don't know if I can hold on until I get you in bed." Kissing her, he hotly told her, "I love you so much for telling me what you've been doing and especially for shaving that pretty pussy of yours. I think it's the hottest damn thing I've ever seen and I'm so proud of you," he told her as he flipped her dress up so he could get at her cunt. She was so wet, his fingers easily slipped inside of her. "Oh baby, you're pussy...your cunt is so hot." Milt danced her around their room as he awkwardly fingered her. Putting her down, he told her, "Hurry baby, get undressed. I really want you." Usually he had to wait forever for her to get ready to make love but not today. She was out of her clothes and naked almost before him. For once, she hand carelessly tossed her clothes on the floor.

"I'm glad you're as excited as I am." She giggled playfully above him and throwing caution to the wind; spread her pretty bare lips and fingered her cunt. "This is where I want you to put that big hard cock of yours Mr. Quinn. I want you to put it into my nasty ole pussy and fuck me."

"Damn baby," Milt said pulling her down on top of him. He almost speared her cunt with the first try. Mia held him to her opening and slowly sank down on him. She was already flowing profusely and he easily slipped in up to his balls. "Oh fuck Mia; your pussy is so sweet!"

Mia laughed happily above him. She loved hearing him talk like that to her but felt a little guilty as she thought about her son. "I'm so glad you're as turned on by what I've been doing as I am honey." There were more dark secrets locked away inside her mind that she wanted to tell him. She knew the dirtier she talked and acted, the easier it would be to tell him everything. Fingering her clit, she moaned, "Ohhh so fucking good Milt. I've been waiting for this all week honey." With no foreplay, she began fucking him like a sailor on leave. "So....fucking good," she said as she slammed her cunt down on his cock." She couldn't believe how easily that word came out of her mouth now. For a change, instead of being passive and letting Milt lead, she was actually initiating their love making and she was thoroughly enjoying it. She dared to hope that he really did want what she did. Closing her eyes she secretly thought about how much she wanted to fuck her son. She wanted to commit incest with him and hoped she could convince her husband to let her. She knew it would be incredibly exciting for both of them. Testing the waters, she suggestively asked, "Are you sure you want me to keep doing all those naughty things honey?" Looking him in the eyes, she challenged him. "Tell me Milt; tell me you love me and you want me to keep on doing what I've been doing. Tell me you don't mind if I eat Eric's cum or masturbate after I've shoved my panties up my cunt."

Milt almost lost his load. "Hell yes I want you to keep doing that stuff honey. It makes me so damn hard to think about you doing all those nasty things." He held her by the hips and drove his cock up into her. "You're the hottest... dirtiest wife I could ever hope for." He kissed her and hotly thought, 'I know she wants to fuck him! She's practically begging me for permission....as if I could stop her if she really wanted to.' It made his dick swell to think she would.

Mia smiled. She liked thinking of herself as hot and dirty. Kissing him all over, she lavished him with thanks. "Thank you baby, thank you, thank you, thank you for being so understanding and being my husband." She squeezed her pussy and held him deep inside of her. Bringing his hands to her tits, her voice dropped very low and she dared reveal more. "What if I told you I wanted to do more than just fantasize honey? How would you feel about that? Would that turn you on?"

"Oh geez yes honey." He knew what she was suggesting was incest but he didn't care. "I want that too. Just thinking about you doing stuff with Eric drives me crazy." He drove his cock deep into her hot cunt and fucked her just as hard as she was fucking him. "Anything honey! I want you to do anything you want!" He wanted to hear her talk dirty again. "Tell me again Mia. Tell me what you did and then tell me everything you want to do." Her freshly shaved pussy moved easily over his cock and felt like a velvet glove gliding over his cock. "Tell me while I'm fucking you."

Mia threw her cunt down at him and told him again. "I ate my son's cum from my panties. I ate his cum and masturbated.... dozens of times Milt. I masturbated while I was eating Eric's cum out of my panties and...and I think about fucking him! Is that what you wanted to hear honey?

"Yes, yes baby, say it again! But this time tell me what you really want."

"I want to fuck my own son! Do you hear me Milt? I want to fuck Eric! I want to commit incest with my son!" She was wild now. Telling him her secret desires drove her crazy. She fucked him with a passion she'd never known. Her big breasts bounced from side to side as she rode his cock to an orgasm. "I know I must sound like such a slut...like such a whore but so help me Milt, I really do want to fuck him!" Reaching between her legs, she rubbed her clit as she fucked. "I shaved my pussy for him...for my son," she unapologetically admitted. "I shaved it for him and I want to show it to him. I want him to see it and know I shaved my cunt for him!" Confessing made her incredibly hot. "Fuck me Milt and tell me you love me and you want the same things."

"I love you baby and I want the same things. I want you to fuck Eric and commit incest. I want it for all of us." Milt wasn't quite sure what he meant by that but in the back of his mind were the memories of jacking off with his buddies in high school and especially how excited it had made him to see their cocks all hard and spewing cum.

That made Mia crazy for him. She pulled off him and began fisting his slippery member. "I want this in my mouth," she said breathlessly as she knelt over him and took his cock into her mouth and sucked him. She'd never given him head after he'd been inside of her before. At first she wasn't sure she could do it but once she had him in her mouth, she forgot all about her silly reluctance to do this simple act of love. Visions of her naked son danced in her head and she knew she would do this for him too. "I'm so glad you feel the same way Milt and I'm glad you like the new me." His cock felt so nice in her mouth and she loved how he tasted and how it felt gliding past her lips and over her tongue. She was determined to make up for lost time. "I just love your cock Milt."

"Oh baby, I'm going to cum!" Milt humped her mouth and fucked her face. It only took a few seconds longer and he was exploding and filling her mouth. "So fucking good baby....so fucking good," he yelled as he pumped his sperm into her waiting mouth. He was amazed when she swallowed. She'd never done that before.

Mia was so proud of herself too. She loved the taste of his cum and gave him a sexy giggle as she savored his fresh sperm. Licking her lips, she coyly observed, "It certainly seems like someone likes it when I talk dirty." She ran her tongue over the head of his soft dick and thought how excited it would be to suck her son off with Milt watching. 'Now that would be dirty,' Mia laughed to herself. She didn't know if Milt would do that but she hoped so. She wanted to do things with Eric in front of him and with him.

"I love it, I love it, I really love it baby. The dirtier you talk, the hotter you make me. Don't ever stop," Milt laughed. "I'm so incredibly turned on and so happy you knew you could tell me everything." He couldn't stop thinking about his son and his wife together. In a fatherly way he was very proud of him and didn't blame him for what he'd been doing. Heck, he had jerked off into his sister's panties as a kid. "I'll say this about Eric," he said as he kissed her and for the first time tasted his cum on her lips, "He certainly has good taste. Just bad luck...or maybe it was good luck that you found them." Kissing her again, he grinned and asked, "You're still checking the laundry?"

Blushing, Mia laughed happily and admitted, "Everyday."

"Good girl," Milt told her as he guiltily savored the taste of his cum. Thinking quickly, he came up with an idea on how she could turn her son on even more. Pretending to be unsure of his idea, he subtly suggested, "I have an idea you may like honey. How about if you give Eric a little reward for giving you so many nice presents?

Mia smiled. She didn't know what he had in mind but she already liked his idea. She definitely wanted to turn her son on and rewarding him sounded fun. Leaning over his cock, she licked at his balls and then up the sides. "And what would that be, my very sexy husband?"

"Pictures! We could take some really hot pictures of you. Not like the other ones though," he said referring to the pictures she'd reluctantly allowed him to take of her several years ago. They were pretty tame in comparison to what he had in mind today. "What you do say honey? How about if we take some really sexy pictures of you and then let Eric accidentally find them?" He knew his son had 'borrowed' those earlier pictures. One was missing from his bureau and he figured he probably had it. He wasn't going to tell his wife about that unless she agreed to his suggestion.

Mia loved his idea and gave him a mischievous smile. "What a wonderful idea honey. Let's do it," she laughed dirtily. She now regretted how silly she'd acted years ago when he'd talked her into posing for those pictures. At the time, she'd felt degraded. Milt had talked her into posing with her dress lifted to her waist. In another, she had just been wearing her bra and panties but the one she hated the most and it showed by the sour look on her face, she'd posed braless. She'd made him promise never to ask again and to never show them to anyone. Milt had assured her he only wanted them so he could look at her when he was away on business. Smiling impishly now, she hotly suggested, "I think we should make them a lot sexier than the last ones."

Milt grinned from ear to ear. "Yeah that would be fun." He couldn't believe she was actually agreeing with him and was going to let him take dirty pictures of her. He definitely loved this new wife. "Your son deserves the best honey," he said laughing as he fisted his cock.

"Yes he does," she giggled as she faced him and fingered her pussy and showed him how much she agreed with him. She knew she was going to let him to take any kind of dirty picture he wanted; in fact she had a few ideas of her own. "I want him to get so turned on looking at them that he'll jack off into my panties over and over," she giggled naughtily. She couldn't wait to find another pair filled with his cum.

Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers
123456...9