Perfect Mother, Perfect Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
886 Followers

"And so he shall, my dirty little wife. He'll be so turned on; he'll be jacking off dozens of time a day!"

That's just what Mia wanted too. As she readied herself, she remembered what a prude she had been when she first met Milt and how different she was now. They'd met at St. Martins College, a New Hampshire Lutheran church school and Mia had been a self-professed 'good girl' and had promised herself that she would not have sex until she was married. She was as tiny as Milt was large. At 6' 3," he towered over her five-foot frame. She'd fallen in love with him the first moment they'd met and knew Milt had fallen for her too. She had been so impressed with him because he hadn't stared at or talked directly to her boobs like other boys did. He'd actually thought her bright and funny as well as beautiful. She knew Milt took a lot of kidding from his frat brothers about her breasts and how he was dating a Dolly Parton look a like. For her size, her boobs were almost comically out of proportion to her petite body.

Milt took their jibes in stride and smiled silently and let them think that Mia was the hottest ticket on campus and that he had access to her hot body. The truth was she rarely even let him get to first base. Occasionally she'd let him touch her breasts over her blouse or sweater and twice, after hours of petting, she had let him reach under her clothes and touch them over her bra. She had drawn the line at touching his cock though and had only fleetingly touched him through his pants. She understood men had stronger sexual needs but she wasn't about to do anything to help him. The one time he'd begged her to jack him off had lead to a two-week breakup. "A good girl doesn't do that until she's married honey," she'd told him when they finally got back together. Trying to fit in, she'd stretched the truth with her girlfriends by letting them think she'd actually seen Milts cock and that that she couldn't wait to 'do it' with him. Despite being as horny as Milt, she had somehow managed to control her carnal desires until after they were married.

To Milts dismay, not much changed once they were married. Mia was still reserved and shy and not very interested when it came to experimenting much past the missionary position. Talking dirty, running around the house naked, or watching porn films together were all were off limits. Their sex life was just a little bit better than ok as far as he was concerned. He'd always wished that she would loosen up and maybe give him a blow job without having to beg. Now, as he set up the camera, thanks to his son, he knew that had all changed. "Let's give him something really hot honey, something that will help him fill those panties for you."

Mia couldn't wait. "I can't believe I'm doing this," she giggled breathlessly as she stood nude in front of her mirror and combed out her long blond hair. Looking at her naked image, she proudly threw back her shoulders and made her epic breasts stand up even more. Hefting them, she laughed and said, "I want him to see all of me Milt." Facing him, she dropped her hand to her pussy and told him, "Even down here."

Fisting his cock, Milt laughed happily and agreed with her. "Oh yeah baby, you should definitely let him see that shaved pussy of yours." It was a good time to tell her about the missing pictures. "He must have found them. I'm sorry baby, I know I told you'd I'd hide them but he must have found them in my dresser."

Surprisingly, that didn't bother her. "Oh well, they weren't very sexy anyway. Hopefully once he sees these, he'll really be turned on by his mother." Kneeling naked on the bed and feeling very saucy, she asked, "How should I pose?"

"Just like that honey. Start by holding your tits up and then maybe lick your nipples. Eric will love that," he said as he focused on her boobs. "Big smile, look right into the camera. Pretend your looking right at Eric and you're posing for him." Mia posed for that shot as well as dozens of others that revealed every part of her luscious body. "How about showing him your pussy now? Sit back and spread your legs and I'll take a few of your...cunt." Milt laughed because she'd always hated that word. "Great baby," he told her as she spread her legs and let him take as many pictures of her pussy and ass as he wanted. "Now touch it honey. Touch that shaved cunt for your son." Milt would have been happy if she had just spread her lips but when she shoved two fingers up her cunt and began wildly masturbating; he couldn't shoot fast enough. "You are so hot baby! More! Show him how hot your pussy is for him. These are going to make Eric so fucking hot. He'll be filling your panties with gallons of cum." By the time they finished, he'd taken dozens of her finger fucking her hot little cunt and even a few of her sucking his cock. As hot as her pussy fucking pictures were, he loved the ones where he'd jacked off on her tits. Mia seemed to love those too. She was the perfect model, always smiling and hamming it up for the camera. "Baby, you're so hot!" His cock was dripping and he playfully waved his restored boner at her and lewdly asked, "Got any ideas on how to get rid of this?"

Mia was just as horny. Grabbing his cock, she playfully asked, "Want to fool around sailor?" As they fucked, they talked about Eric and the pictures they'd taken. Nothing was off limits now. Mia finally got up the nerve to reveal more of her forbidden desires. "I want you there honey. I want you to watch him jack off all over my tits and then when he fucks me." She was confident he would want too.

Milt couldn't believe her! He wanted to be there too but he wasn't sure it was for the same reasons. As much as he wanted too, he still wasn't sure he was ready to share his bisexual urges with her. Putting those thoughts aside for the moment, he brought up how best to get the two of them together. "I don't think you can come right out and tell him you want to fuck him or that you know what he's been doing. He might just get too scared or be too embarrassed and deny everything and that would ruin it."

Mia hadn't thought of that and panicked. "What should I do Milt? I can't just keep going on this way. I'll go crazy." Scared that she would never be able to fuck her son, she began to cry. "What are we going to do Milt. There must be someway to let him know I want him as much as he wants me."

Milt thought for a minute. "Let him think he's seduced you! You'll have put yourself into some kind of position where Eric thinks it's all his idea and you just couldn't help yourself and you just have to have him...that you can't resist him." Milt tickled her pussy and told her, "We wouldn't want him thinking his mother is a horny little slut that is only interested in having sex with him. You've got to make it look like you've fallen in love with him...which you have but you've got to make it look convincing. It'll have to be an Academy Award winning performance." He could see by the smile on her face that she loved his idea and gave her a little finger fucking to relive her pent up excitement. "After that, well you'll be able to do anything you want, including lifting your dress in front of him and handing him your panties and ask him to jack off into them as you watch. What do you think?"

Mia loved his plan had an idea how to make it work. She told him about it and then threw her cunt at his fingers and demanded his cock. "Do me honey. Fuck me and tell me what a dirty little whore I am for wanting to fuck my own son."

"You are a dirty whore Mia Quinn. Only a dirty little whore would want to fuck her own son."

After they'd both cum, they lay together, hugging and laughing and talking about her plan. Mia was sure it would work but she was still a little worried about how her loving husband would react the first time she fucked her son. She didn't want to make him jealous or have him change his mind about committing incest. She definitely knew she wanted him involved more than just watching too. "You're sure your ok with this honey. The last thing I want to do is make you jealous."

Milt laughed, "I'm not going to be jealous honey. I'm more than ok with this."

"This is important to me Milt. I don't want this to be just about Eric and me. I want you involved too. You're my husband and I love you and I want you to be involved with this incest too." Mia rose up over his face and held her pussy inches from his mouth. "Eat me honey. Eat me while I'm full of your cum." It thrilled her to see how quickly he pulled her down onto his face and begin licking away at her cum filled cunt. The one time he'd asked her to do this, she been so upset with him that she'd made him sleep on the couch. Now here she was literally throwing her cunt at him. When she finally pulled away from his wet face, she kissed him and tasted their combined juices. It made her so excited, she could barely breathe. "Just think Milt, one day soon, you may be eating me and instead of tasting your cum it will be Eric's. Could you do that honey? Could you eat me or fuck me knowing Eric just fucked me?"

"Wow Mia, when you put it that way, it kind of scares me but yeah...I think I could." Pulling her down over his face again, he stuck his tongue deep up her pussy again and thought about how hot it would to do this right after his son had fucked her. He knew he would and now wondered if his son had bisexual desires too. Licking his lips clean, he rolled his wife off of his face and gave her a big hug and told her, "I can't wait to find your pussy full of Eric's cum baby. Turn about is fair too! I'll eat you and then fuck you and then let him go down on you and taste me." That really turned him on.

"That would be so hot baby! I really want this for all of us. I want you there watching and doing stuff with us. I want our family to live in incest!" She wondered how her son would react to having his father there watching and participating. Some men were overly sensitive about their manhood; she hoped Eric wasn't. Just the thought of her two men, naked and making passionate love to her ...and maybe to each other drove her crazy. She'd always suspected that Milt had bisexual feelings and now she hoped her son did too.

By his early teens, Eric had taken to snooping in his parent's bedroom. His father's top bureau drawer always held a treasure chest of goodies, including, what he considered three very sexy pictures of his mother. His favorite, the one he jacked off to most often, was of her posing topless. It was the first time he'd seen her tits since that wonderful day, years ago in the shower.

He loved walking around the house naked when they were out. His stiff pecker was always at attention as he searched their room for any recent signs of their sexual activity, such as condom wrappers in the trash. It was during one of his naked forays that he discovered his mother's underwear drawer. Life dramatically changed for him after that. He quickly took advantage of his find by using them to masturbate with. His six-inch throbbing cock was painfully hard the first time he wrapped a pair of her sexy panties around it and jerked off. His orgasm was intense, better than any he'd ever had before. He'd never cum so much and he loved knowing his dick was rubbing right where his mother's pussy had been. He dared take a pair back to his room, figuring she'd never miss them, to jack off with in the privacy of his room. His first choice was a pair of black silk bikinis. He'd use them a dozen times before hiding them at the bottom of the dirty laundry basket. They were so loaded with his cum that they sagged at the crotch. He would then borrow another pair and continued where he'd left off; jacking off into them, filling them with cum and go to the next pair. Each time he came only increased his misguided love for her as well as his desire to fuck his mother. He knew in his heart that one day he would find a way to tell her how much he really loved her. She was the only woman he wanted and he just knew that some day, some how, he would seduce her and get her to love him the same way he loved her. He simply reasoned that once she'd seen his hard cock and learned the depths of his love for her...and how horny he was for her, she wouldn't be able to resist him and beg to have sex with him. Until then, he would just be satisfied with fucking her panties and looking at her sexy pictures.

He found three new and incredibly hot pictures of her under some hankies in his father's top drawer. He would later learn that they had been placed there only days before. He was dumb stuck when he first stumbled upon them. He had no idea his mother was so dirty or would pose for such raunchy pictures. She'd always railed against any kind of pornography and he'd always worried that she would discover his father's stash in the garage and make him get rid of them. Now seeing her licking her boobs and fingering her incredible shaved cunt blew his mind. He especially loved how she seemed so happy and how she smiled and blew kisses to the camera...to him. It gave him hope that if she were dirty enough to pose and act like such a whore, then she was a whore enough to have sex with him!

He never dared take more than one picture back to his room at a time and he hid it under his mattress along with her panties. With each one, he would make up a storey. His favorite story revolved around his mother showing him her naked body and then teaching him how to fuck her. Her soft lilting voice would say to him, "This is my pussy Eric or you can call it my cunt if you like that better. Can you say that honey? Can you say pussy? Can you say cunt?"

"Cunt," Eric would mouth the words to the picture as he rubbed his cock against her panties. He liked how dirty that sounded and couldn't wait to someday actually tell his mother how much he loved her cunt. He practiced naked in front of his mirror. "You're cunt is awesome mom," or, "I really want to fuck your cunt mom."

His mother's fantasy voice would answer back, "I'm glad you like looking at my cunt honey and of course you can fuck me. I've always wanted to feel that big hard dick of yours up my cunt." He was sure, once she'd seen his cock; she'd want to have sex with him. He just had to figure out a way to make that happen.

Chapter 2

ACCIDENTS MAKE MOM PERFECT

Milt shook his head when he saw what his wife was wearing. "You're not really going to wear that are you Mia?" She'd put on her oldest nightgown. It was flannel, the one she normally wore around the house because it was safe to be seen in. It buttoned tight at the neck and went all the way to her feet and fit snuggly at her wrists. It was about as sexy as a potato sack. "I guess I thought you were going to wear something a little sexier," he chuckled from their bed. He was slowly stroking his cock as he watched her primp for her latest attempt at seducing their son. She'd been this far several times before, only to loose her nerve at the last moment. He was hopeful this would be the time.

Mia was determined to go through with it today. "I don't want to shock or scare him honey. He's seen me in this hundreds of times and hopefully it will make him less nervous." She really wore it because she was still scared of what she was about to do. "I want to make it seem normal when he sees me." Facing the mirror, she hefted her scrumptious breasts and smiled at how little they sagged. She loved how they looked and felt. "I'm still so nervous Milt and if it all goes wrong, well, wearing this will make it seem like an innocent mistake."

"You're probably right baby." He still wished she would wear something a little more revealing and sexier but he knew he was thinking with his dick and not his head. Standing behind her, he pushed his cock into the soft folds of her gown and wedged it between her cute little butt cheeks. "Eric will be turned on no matter what you're wearing, especially after you crawl into bed with him." He reached around her and teased her tits. It made him so damn hard to think she might actually go through with it this time. Closing his eyes, he could almost see his son's cock entering her pussy. He was envious of him. He'd always been turned on by incest and now his son was beating him too it. He was so excited that it was all he could do not to bend Mia over and fuck her standing up.

"I hope so honey," she said as she moved his hands all over her breasts. Her cunt was already on fire and having Milt's cock pressed up against it was driving her crazy. "I really want this honey," she said turning into him and pressing her buxom body into his. "I want this Milt, more than anything."

"I know you do too honey and so do I. I want you to fuck Eric." They kissed and ground their bodies into each other and whispered dirty things. Breaking their kiss, Milt laughed good-naturedly and turned her toward the door. He gave her butt a playful swat and told her to, "Go forth and sin."

Mia stood at her son's door and gathered her courage. She'd been this far before, only to loose her nerve at the last minute but she was determined to go through with it this time. Before she could back out, she knocked softly and opened his door a crack. Her soft, sweet voice called out to him, "Baby. Eric, are you awake honey?" As clam as her voice sounded, inside she was still a hurricane of emotions. Gliding across his room, she barely noticed the sports posters of Olympic swim champions and baseball players covering his walls or the model airplanes that hung from the ceiling. She waited for an agonizing long time at the edge of his bed before he finally answered her.

"No," Eric's muffled voice quacked from under his covers. It barely made it through the heavy blanket and sheets. As soon as he'd heard his door opening, he'd rolled toward the wall and pulled his covers tightly over him. He'd been jacking off and was now close to having a heart attack. "I mean yes mom." He was literally scared stiff. 'Why is she here?!' As soon as his door opened, he'd let go of his cock and prayed he hadn't been caught. He knew it was his mother even before she'd spoken. His father wouldn't have been so quiet. He'd have just stuck his head in the door and yelled like a drill sergeant. The other reason he knew it was his mother was by the wonderful floral smell that filled his room. He couldn't remember a time when she didn't smell wonderful. She was after all, the perfect mother and perfect mother's always smelled good.

Mia touched his shoulder. "I'm sorry to wake you honey but I'm just so cold and I need you could warm me." She lifted his covers just enough to crawl under with him. In that quick moment, she saw a flash of bare skin and saw that he was naked. Trying not to giggle, she crawled in and lay facing him. She lay motionless and thought about the very cute butt she'd just seen. Seeing him made her all the more determined. "You're mother's so cold baby, warm me up," she said as she snuggled into his naked body. Draping an arm over his bare shoulder, she pulled herself tightly into him. The heat coming from him practically made her purr. His warmth penetrated through her gown and all the way to her pussy. Hugging him, she said, "I'm so cold and you're so warm, it's not fair. You don't mind do you honey?" Mia let her warm breath move against his ear and waited for him to say something. She couldn't stop smiling, she was very proud of herself for getting this far.

"Ahh,....no mom." He could barely hear his voice. It was barely above a whisper. He never wore pajamas and he was sure his mother knew he was naked. That would be embarrassing enough but he'd almost been caught beating off too. Despite all his big talk about seducing her, all he wanted her to do now was leave. He couldn't decide if he was frightened or excited. The only thing he had to be thankful for was that for once, he hadn't been using her panties or looking at her naked pictures as he jacked off. They were still safely tucked under his mattress. He lay perfectly still and hoped she would go away. When he felt her tits press into his back and then her leg move over his, he thought he was going to die. He had no idea what to do or say so he just lay there, frozen in fear. For all intents and purposes, he was still a virgin and had absolutely no idea what to do even if he had wanted to. He'd felt up exactly two girls before and had somehow talked one into giving him a hand job but he'd never had sex much less been naked in bed with a woman before.

Biskit
Biskit
886 Followers
123456...9