Perfect Mother, Perfect Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
879 Followers

"I never knew," Mia said in a hushed pitch. Visions of her sperm covered panties danced through her mind. "I think about you too honey." He had no idea how much.

"You do? Really mom!" His smile spread and he inched nearer and threw out his hips so his cock was even closer to her face. As he beat off over her, he quirkily felt as if they were flirting with each other and that made him braver. This was the conversation he'd always wanted. He ticked off the things she had just said; she wasn't mad, she was flattered and ...the way she'd sounded about his cock was mind blowing. 'She wanted it,' he crazily told himself. 'She liked seeing it! How fucking hot is that,' he silently thought. "I never knew you thought about me ...that way I mean mom." His smile widened when she turned her hand over and held his, just like he imagined a girlfriend would. He wanted to ask her what she thought when she was thinking about him.

"I do ... in ways I suppose I shouldn't." This time she gave him a warning. "I'm going to pull the sheet down again." She correctly guessed that he was masturbating again and gave him just enough time to stuff his cock back into his pajamas before she pulled the sheets away. Her eyes went directly to the bulging outline behind his thin pajamas. She saw a little wet spot right by the opening and she knew she was right, it made her smile. Speaking directly to his cock, she playfully admonished him. "You're just like your father, incorrigible."

"I am? What do you mean mom?" He tried to will his cock down but it wasn't listening.

"You know darn well what I mean," she laughed nodding at his cock. "Besides sleeping in the nude you...." She blushed and shyly added, "You're both ...very well endowed and...," she couldn't hold back her mirthful laughter but managed to blurt out, "and you both do it."

That made him blush as well as make him feel good to be compared to his father as well as know she wasn't mad about him beating off again. That was really cool! "And what mom? You didn't finish." He saw where she was looking and he almost pulled it out and showed her how hard he was for her. It made him feel sorry for her. 'She can't help herself,' he vainly told himself. 'She's seen it and now she can't help herself. This is just how I knew it would happen.' His narcissism was momentarily distracted by his curiosity. He ask again, "We both what mom? What's the other thing dad and I do?" His cock moved inside his pajamas and he let his hand drop away in hopes that she would see it.

"I can't tell you while I'm looking at you," she shyly told him. Mia knew if she was going to convince him that she couldn't help herself, she would have to be very careful of what she said and how she acted in the next few minutes. She took one more, quick, hungry look at the outline of his cock before pulling the covers back over her head. She gave him her best girlishly laugh and said, "I'd be too embarrassed."

Eric shook her hand playfully. "Tell me mom, don't be embarrassed." He'd seen her checking out his cock again and sensed that if he just played his cards right, didn't do anything stupid, he could somehow show it to her again. "Come on mom, you can tell me." He felt more in control now. "You can't just say stuff like that and not tell me. What do dad and I both do?" All sorts of wild and exciting things jumped through his mind. He thought of all her sexy pictures and all the times he'd jacked off into her panties. She practically admitted that she thought it was hot that he slept in the nude and she wasn't mad that he'd been jacking off. Now he couldn't wait to hear what else he and his father did that she liked. He dared to hope it would lead to fucking her. Knowing she couldn't see him, he let his cock pop out again. He waved it lewdly over her. His hard manhood seemed like ten inches as it hovered over her body. Exposing himself to her made him feel invincible and irresistible and all the more confident he was going to fuck her.

Mia smiled; she knew she was so close to her goal now. She just had to make it look like she couldn't resist him now that she'd seen his cock. Her voice dropped low and sultry. "I probably shouldn't be telling you this...it's kind of dirty but I want you to know so you won't be so embarrassed about what you were doing. If I tell you, you must promise never to tell anyone."

With his cock still waving right above her, he comically agreed. "I promise mom, honest to god, I promise I'll never tell anyone." He was close to being out of control now and couldn't stop fisting his cock and thought how easy it would be to just cum all over her. He held it right over her face and slowly moved his hand over the shimmering shaft. He was sure she knew he was masturbating again and his inflated ego told him she wanted him to. It was all happening just as he'd planned. "Tell me mom, please," he pleaded.

Mia knew she had to tell him in a way that sounded like what his father did turned her on and she enjoyed it. "Your father likes....he likes doing it too... just like you were going to do. He likes doing it...on me." Her body shook and a small tremor that originated from between her legs overpowered her and she had her first orgasm in her son's presence.

"It?"

"Yes, it," Mia gasped between convulsions. "He likes to masturbate... on me too...just like you were going to do." There, she'd said it. She'd given him the opening he needed.

Eric's mouth dropped. That was the last thing he expected to hear from his mother. "Wow that is so hot mom...I mean I can't believe you told me...wow! I had no idea that you let dad..." He had to let go of his cock or he would have cum. He could almost see his father jerking off all over her. "That is just so hot mom."

Mia laughed throatily from under the sheet. "I told you it was dirty but I thought you'd like knowing just how much a like you and your father are. I guess that's why I wasn't as upset as I might have been when I saw what you were doing." Laughing lightly she said, "I guess it's something you Quinn men just love doing." Holding his hand again, she told him sincerely, "And I agree with you honey, I think it's hot too." She took his hand and laid it over the flat of her stomach. "Just touch me here honey."

He was momentarily stunned by where she placed his hand. 'What the fuck,' he silently thought as he felt her warm body under his hand. 'She's letting me touch her! She wants me to do stuff to her just like dad does.' His mind spun with all kinds of nasty fantasies. His prick throbbed and he worried that he would cum. He wanted to ask her what part of her body his father jacked off on. Did he do it on her tits? Her face! That would be so cool, Eric thought. More pre cum formed and an opaque bubble of sperm hung precariously from his dick and threatened to drip on her. Moving his hand over her stomach, he huskily asked, "Am I doing it right mom? Does this feel good?" Thinking of his father, he asked, "Is this how dad does it?" He was moving his hand in small circles across the flat of her stomach. When she didn't immediately answer, he made the circles larger and moved his hand upward until the tips of his fingers grazed the slight swell of the underside of her breasts and then lower until he was almost at her pussy. He stopped when his mother gasped.

Breathing heavily, Mia told him, "You're doing it perfect honey, and yes, you're doing it just like your father does." Reaching for his hand, she moved it closer to her cunt. "Just like your father does," she sighed contently. Her pussy was flowing uncontrollably now and it was all she could do not to pull his hand between her legs and beg him to play with her.

"It's because you're so perfect mom," Eric said grinning. When he leaned forward his cock touched the sheet right over her breasts. He watched with fascination as the little bubble of cum was transferred from his cock to the sheet. 'Fuck,' he silently muttered as he watched it soak in and spread right over her engorged nipple.

"I'm going to pull the sheet away again," she warned him. Eric made a grab for his cock but she stopped him. "No, don't honey. I want to see it." Slowly, she inched the sheet down until she could see him. She stared hungrily at his cock and playfully tisked good-naturedly, "Just like your father. I knew you were doing it." Her gaze was fixed on his cock and her mouth opened and her tongue flicked across her lips. "It's so beautiful." She was finally seeing the object of so many of her fantasies. She loved how the fore skin was pulled so tight and how she could see every vein and ripple of his shaft. She wanted to reach out and hold him. That's when she noticed his balls. "Eric! You shave! You shave your balls!" She almost laughed. They looked so large and smooth and seeing them without any pubic hair made them look so formable. She'd never seen a pair of shaved balls before and found them as exciting to look at as his cock.

Grinning from ear to ear, Eric thrust his cock out towards her and proudly held it aside so she could see his balls. "All the guys on the swim team shave mom... the girls too."

"Oh! Well they...it makes them look very... nice, and..." she giggled and smiled as she continued to openly stare. "Sexy," she breathlessly added. She couldn't believe she was actually looking at the cock that had produced all the sperm she had been eating! It took all of her will power not to grab it and pull him between her lips and just make love to him and let him fill her mouth. She loved how powerful his balls appeared without any hair as well as how fearsome it made his cock appear. He was just as big as his father but being so naked made it look so much more aroused and fierce as it jutted up against his muscular stomach. She couldn't wait to tell her husband. Maybe she could talk him into shaving his balls too. That's when she noticed the drop of cum that had formed at his slit. She watched in awe as it oozed out and hung from the crown. She opened her mouth in anticipation. "Oh my, now that's sexy too," she giggled as she raptly watched his cum hang from his cock. "Very sexy," she said looking him in the eyes.

"Thanks mom." Eric grinned from ear to ear. He couldn't believe this! She loved his cock! 'She sounds so dreamy,' he told himself as he proudly showed it off to her. More cum seeped from his slit and he didn't pull away. "Ahh...I'm glad you like my...ah," he swallowed hard and dared say the word. "My ah...cock mom." In slow motion, the drop of cum rolled off the head and then as he looked on horrified, it fell and landed right on her breast. It formed a thick dime size spot on her gown, right over her nipple. "Mom...geez, I...sorry."

"Oh don't be sorry honey," she said excitedly and quickly rubbed his sticky sperm into her breast. "Don't ever be sorry for that happening." She used her thumb and finger and managed to surreptitiously squeeze her nipple. "See, all gone," she laughed. Her nipples stood out like a ripe fruit now. She giggled shyly and said, "I guess that's what happens when I get you all excited." Looking up at him she meekly said, "I hope you don't think I'm terrible for wanting to look at your cock or for telling you what your father enjoys doing to me."

"No, no mom, I don't think you're terrible! I think you're incredible and I think it's neat that you told me what dad does and I really really like showing you my cock." He moved closer and it bobbed inches above her face. "You can look at it as long as you want mom." He really wanted to ask her to suck it for him. "I just think you're so beautiful and I love you so much mom and I'm sorry for getting so excited but I can't help it." He still couldn't believe he was sitting here with his cock out and dripping cum on her. This was so fantastic! He purposely thrust his hips out again and made it bob up and down for her. "It's fun showing it to you mom." He almost laughed the way her eyes followed his dancing dick. 'Shit, she can't take her eyes off of it!' he silently told himself. Taking a chance, he moved his hand closer to her pussy. "I think it's really cool what dad does mom." He pressed his fingers into her mound and hesitantly told her, "I think about doing that to you too." His cock swayed from side to side; another drop of cum fell on her, right next to the first one. "Oh crap mom. I'm sorry." He reached to wipe it but she stopped him.

Mia stopped him. "No don't honey. Let it be. I really don't mind," she said as she looked hungrily at the milky pool formed by his cum. Looking into his eyes, she told him, "I like having it on me and." She looked coyly up at him and said, "I'm glad you told me that you think about doing what your father does." Turning away, she softly admitted, "I think about you doing that too." She couldn't believe how hot she was for him. His fingers were driving her pussy crazy and she wished he would just dig them hard between her legs and give her what she needed. Despite the layers of sheets and her heavy gown, she'd never felt so naked. She knew she needed to put the final piece of her plan into place before she went crazy. While staring hungrily up at his cock, she told him, "Honey, you have to believe me when I tell you that when I came in here this morning, this was the last thing I ever expected to happen but seeing you...seeing your...," she smiled hotly at his cock, "and then what you were doing... well it has just made me realize how I really felt about you. I can't help myself Eric...I love you so much and I hope you don't hate me for telling you how much you turn me on. When you told me how you think about doing things to me...it just takes my breath away." Touching his face, she told him, "You make me feel so special Eric and I just love you so much." Taking his hand, she moved it directly over her pussy. "Touch me here baby. Touch me like your father does and make me feel good."

"I love you mom. I love you more than anything and you turn me on too," he said as he clumsily pawed at her pussy. "I love you and I'll do anything you want me to do...just tell me what." His fingers explored the warm and forbidden area between her legs and he watched her squirm and moan as he rubbed her pussy. He still couldn't believe he was actually touching her or that he had his dick out and was dripping cum all over her. It was his dream coming true. "I've always wanted to touch you like this mom."

Mia sighed contently as he played with her cunt. "I guess I've always wanted you to touch me like this too honey. I just didn't know how to tell you." She put her hand over his and held it firmly to her cunt. "It's as if I suddenly see you so differently. You're not just my son...you're a man...your father's son... a very handsome and sexy young man that has made me feel so very beautiful." She couldn't resist running her hands all over his muscular chest. It took all of her will power not to grab his cock and jack him off. "You have such a gorgeous....," she smiled directly at his cock and nodded. "It reminds me so much of your father's. He's built nice and big too." She laughed animatedly and then visibly shake when his fingers found that special spot between her legs.

Smiling proudly, Eric looked down at his cock. "Really?" He'd never really seen his father's cock but it made him happy to know he was as big and that his mother liked his cock. "I'm glad you like it mom."

"I do, I really do," she giggled happily. "I suppose that's bad. A mother shouldn't have such feelings for her son...or his cock but I can't help it Eric." This was it Mia thought. One more little suggestion and he would be, in his eyes be responsible for seducing her. "Honey, do you know why I love having your father masturbate...on me," she laughed timidly, "I don't suppose you don't call it that though. Jack off, that's what he calls it. What do you call it honey?"

Eric nodded enthusiastically and told her, "Jack off. That's what I call it too mom." He never imagined having this conversation with is mother. Gathering his courage, he asked, "So why do you let dad mastur...ah you know...jack off on you?"

Mia pressed his hand deeper between her legs and trapped it there. "Just like that honey." She closed her eyes and reveled under his touch. "For two reasons honey," she told him between tortured gasps. "I let him jack off on me because he loves me and I love him and I will do anything for him because of that love." She looked hopefully up at her son to see if he understood.

Eric mulled that over for a second. His eyes widened when he finally got it. "Well I love you just as much as dad does mom." It seemed so simple he thought. He loved his mother; she loved him so she wants me to jack off on her. 'She can't help herself,' he rationed. 'She's seen my cock and now she wants it. It was just like he'd planned. His mother wanted him to jack off on her and probably fuck her too,' he easily rationalized.

Mia laughed happily because he did get it. "Does that mean you'd like to jack off on me too...just like your father does?"

"I'd give anything to jack off on you mom," he told her as he rubbed her cunt. He practically begged her now. "Please mom, I really do love you and want to do it too. It would be just like dad doing it except it would be me showing you how much I love you." Eric thought his reasoning was flawless and it made him feel a little guilty because of how easy it had been to talk her into it. "Please mom, I really want to show you how much I love you." He couldn't help himself now and he grabbed his cock and held it inches from her face. "I'm so close mom, please," he pleaded.

Mia had no intention of making him wait; she was just as horny as he was. "I can see that honey." She put more pressure on his hand. "So am I." She touched the head of his cock with her fingertip. "We both are." Pausing, she told him, "I want you to do it Eric. Show me how much you love me honey. Jack off on me and show me how much you love me. You can do it anywhere you want." She ran her hand over her breasts and then touched her face, as if showing him where he could cum on her.

"Oh fuck yes mom, that is so hot," he said gripping his cock harder. He could already imagine his cum flying all over her beautiful tits and face. He began to masturbate.

"Wait honey," Mia giggled and held his hand. "Your father enjoys cumming on my breasts...my tits. Would you like to do it there too?" She began to unbutton her night gown

"Fuc..I mean hell...oh geez mom yes," he laughed excitedly. "I've always wanted to see them...and do it on them," he said pointing comically at her boobs.

Mia laughed with him. "I thought you would and you sound just like your father when you talk so dirty." Placing a finger to his lips, she told him, "I don't mind you talking that way, it turns me on, but only use them when we're like this, no where else, understand." Manners were very important to Mia.

"I understand mom," he nodded solemnly.

"Good, then let me get out of this first," she said sitting up. It was a struggled to get her sleeves and neck unbutton and then worked down over her huge breasts. Once exposed, she lifted her DD tits so they hung totally unsupported. She smiled up at her son and proudly showed them off to him. "I know you've looked at me before," she said smiling. "It's ok; I like it that you do." Her nipples were as hard as rocks and as pink and rosy as they'd ever been. Lying back, she smiled up at him and shamelessly asked, "Is this how you want me Eric? Is this how you want me when you jack off on me?"

Biskit
Biskit
879 Followers
1...34567...9