Perfect Mother, Perfect Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
884 Followers

"Fuck yes mom, that's perfect!" He blushed and almost apologized again but stopped short when he saw her smile. "Your tits are so fucking awesome mom." He reached for them and then remembered what he was doing and pulled his hands back before sheepishly asking permission. "Can I touch them mom?"

She laughed light hearted. "Since you're going to jack off on them, I think it's ok if you touched them too." She lay compliant and let her son explore her tits.

Eric covered her tits with his hands. "Their so fucking awesome mom, I just love how big they are...I always have." They were too large to cover with one hand. He envied his father for being able to play with them anytime he wanted. He looked into his mother's eyes as he thumbed her nipples and asked again, "Am I doing it right mom? Does this feel good? Is this how dad does it?"

Mia couldn't lie still as he felt her up. She guided his hand them all over. "Yes baby, you're doing it right. I love how you're touching me. You make me feel so good and yes, you're doing it just like your father does...maybe even better," she said smiling." She would have given anything if he just took control and fucked her right now but she knew he wouldn't unless she led him there and she had already decided that wasn't going to happen today. Now that he had seduced her, there would be plenty of time for that soon enough. She humorously reminded herself that she didn't want to come off as too much of a whore the first time. Letting him touch her boobs and jacking off on her would be enough for one day.

Eric grew bolder and rubbed his cock across her tits and grinned impishly when he left wet cum tracks all over them. "Sorry about that mom."

Mia laughed. "No you're not you little stinker. You're just lucky that I love you so much." She held up her tits for him and let him rub it against her nipple. "I'm being so naughty...but I guess you like me that way. I definitely like being naughty with you." She held his cock and squeezed the head and more cum rolled out and onto her tits. "Oh Eric, you're making me so fucking hot!" She found talking dirty to him as exciting as when she did with her husband.

Eric loved hearing her curse. It made her seem so dirty...just like the whore he imagined she would be once he'd gotten her all hot and worked up. "Yeah, you really are naughty mom and that's just the way I like you," he laughed mischievously. "I guess being naughty really turns both of us."

"I cant' help myself honey," she said as she held his dick to her breasts and maneuvered him so it was sliding between them. "You make me want to do such dirty things," she said boosting his ego. "Your father talks dirty and calls me names too...just like you do." She held the wet oozing head of his cock to her nipple and milked another large drop of cum onto it. "Mmmm, I love having your cum on me." She watched it spread. It looked like a large pearl pendant on her nipple. "You didn't ask me the second reason why I let your father jack off on me honey. Aren't you curious?"

Eric nodded. "Why mom? What's the other reason?" He could barely think straight as he watched his cum spread over her nipple.

Mia smeared it into her nipple and brazenly told him. "I let him because I love being jacked off on honey. I just think it's so hot and dirty to be covered with a man's hot cream. That's why I want you to jack off on me Eric. I love you and want to feel hot and dirty with you!"

"Oh fuck mom, you are so cool! I just knew you were a...," He almost said whore but stopped himself short and said, "Umm, so hot." He felt like he was going to explode, "Can I do it now mom? I'm really close!"

He was still such as boy yet but Mia knew that would change quickly enough. "Yes baby, I'm ready if you are." She let go of his cock and propped herself up on her elbows. "Is this how you want me honey? You can get closer if you want." She smiled sweetly and held her breasts together for him.

"Perfect mom," Eric groaned as he grabbed his cock and began to furiously beat off. He was so ready that within seconds, he was cumming all over her tits. "Oh fuck yes mom! I'm doing it! I'm jacking off on you!" He squeezed his engorged cock and aimed his stream of white hot love juice all over her breasts. When he was sure he was done and the last powerful blast had left his cock, he leaned forward and wiped the head all over her tits. Teaspoon size drops covered both of her breasts; some even had landed on her chin. "That was so fucking awesome mom," he said laughing as he collapsed back on his legs and admired his incestuous work. He loved how most of it had landed right around her big pink nipples. He laughed again. "You look awesome mom. Thank you for letting me show you how much I love you."

Mia laughed too and told him, "You're welcome honey and you can show me how much you love me anytime you want to." She brought her hands to her breasts and rubbed his fresh cream into them. "Mmmm, so nice. It was so exciting watching you cum Eric." She pumped up his ego by telling him, "You came just as much as your father does." Making sure he was watching, she brought her finger to her mouth and licked it clean. "Mmmm, you taste good too." She giggled and smacked her lips comically and thought about all of his cum she'd already eaten. She coyly asked, "Does it surprise you that your mother likes to eat cum?"

"No...yes, oh fuck mom, I don't know but I think it's so cool that you do!" He had all kinds of questions for her now. "Do you eat dads too?"

Mia laughed happily at being able to share such dirty details of her sex life with him. "Of course I do honey. Your father's cum tastes just as good as yours."

"Incredible," Eric gasped as he collapsed against the wall. He looked down at his cock and thanked it for making him such a stud. He couldn't help feel good about himself and what he'd just done! He was still pretty hard and knew he could get it up again with a little rest. He watched his mother as she licked her fingers. Her tits and face were almost clean again. 'What a cum whore,' he laughed silently. As he stroked his cock, he told her, "You are so fucking hot mom." He loved talking dirty to her and he loved sitting here with his dick out. It made him feel like such a hot lover. 'It was almost too easy,' he told himself. 'All I had to do was show her my cock once and she was all over me and begging me for it. Who would ever have guessed my own mother was such a fucking whore,' he silently told himself. He was still amazed at how easy it had been to seduce her. He hoped it would be just as easy to get her to fuck him. But being the inexperienced lover that he was, he didn't press his advantage. Instead, he bragged. "I could do it again mom. It'll just take me a few minutes to get hard and then I could jack off on you again if you want me to." He moved his hand faster of his cock and proudly showed off to her.

Mia smiled admiringly at him but shook her head. "I'm sure you could honey but I want us both to have some time to think about what we just did." Licking her fingers, she smiled and told him, "I don't ever want to forget that wonderful smile on your face when you were cumming on me honey." She found it incredibly erotic to watch him play with his cock and to sit there half naked with him. But now all she wanted to do was get back to her husband and feel his cock inside of her while she told him what she had done with their son. "I thought you had to go to the bathroom dear. Do you still have to go?"

"Kind of," he said, no longer embarrassed admitting that.

Getting up, Mia told him, "Well you better go and besides, I have to get ready for work and your father will be up soon."

Eric blushed and asked, "I loved kissing you mom. Can we do it again?" Without waiting, he pulled her to him and kissed her hard on the lips. It wasn't weird at all to kiss his mother like that. He'd only French kissed one other girl and wanted to try it with his mother. He tentatively opened his mouth and ran his tongue over her lips before pushing it inside her mouth. He was thrilled when she returned his tongue kiss with even more passion. When she held his cock and began masturbating him, he almost came. "Wow mom," he said looking at her with more respect now. "You're really a good kisser."

"Wow yourself handsome," she giggled girlishly. "You're a pretty good kisser too." She reluctantly let go of his cock.

"You're too much mom," he said grinning. He dared reach for her tits. She didn't stop him and he palmed her breasts and rolled her nipples between his fingers. Determined to make this last longer, he dared to ask, "Can I fuck your tits again? I really loved that." He wanted to jack off on her one more time.

Mia laughed. "I know what you're up to young man but I don't have time for you to cum honey." She knelt and fit his lovely cock between her tits and let him have his fun though. "Just do it for a minute and then I have to go."

"Deal," Eric laughed. "This is so awesome mom," he said as he slowly tit fucked her. Her tits were so big that his cock was totally lost between them. "I really love your tits mom and I loved jacking off on them. We can I do it again can't we?"

Mia gave the head of his cock a quick lick and told him, "Of course we can honey. I could never turn down an offer to be jacked off on by my handsome son." Holding him tight, she whispered, "I love having your cum all over me." She couldn't wait to tell Milt everything. "You better get going." When she stood, her breasts bounced tantalizingly, held up only by her bunched up gown. She didn't bother covering them. It made her laugh to see the big smile on his face. "Until next time," she said and blew him a parting kiss. "And Eric," she said posing seductively, "Next time, I want to you to tell me all those dirty things you want to do with me." She closed his door and hurried back to her bedroom. She had several things to do before he returned from the bathroom.

His cock was hard again and it was difficult to pee and he couldn't stop shaking or laughing. 'What the hell just happened?' He still couldn't believe he'd done all those things with his mother. 'I jacked off on her tits! I played with her pussy, I tit fucked her and she even licked my cock! How fucking hot is that,' he laughed. 'My mother is such a whore and I love her more than anything.'

Mia came through the door so fast that she almost knocked Milt over. "Quick honey, I need a picture, the one where you jacked off on my tits." Without anymore explanation, she yanked open her panty drawer and hurriedly searched for the pair she was looking for. "Did you find it?"

"I'm looking," Milt said. He had no idea what she was doing or why she wanted that particular picture but considering how she looked, night gown around her waist, tits exposed, he knew better than to ask. "Here it is," he said handing it to her.

Mia finished writing her note. "Be right back," she said and hurried past him and back into Eric's room. She returned a few minutes later giggling like a schoolgirl. "I did it Milt," she said hugging him. She briefly explained why she had been in such a hurry. "I needed to hurry before Eric got out of the bathroom."

After he'd peed, Eric stood naked in front of bathroom mirror and stroked his cock. He couldn't stop smiling, "Not bad buddy boy. You just seduced your mother. She's all yours from now on," he confidently told himself. He closed his eyes and pumped his cock and saw himself jerking off on her again. 'I should have pulled the sheets off her and just fucked her,' he arrogantly told himself. 'She wanted it, I know she did," he laughed. "Mom, you are so fucking hot!" He could feel his cum boiling up and aimed his cock at the mirror. "Just like this mom, all over your face!" His cum splattered all over the mirror. He was just about to wipe it off with a tissue when he remembered how his mother had eaten his cum. It made him curious. As many times as he'd jacked off, he'd never tasted his. Cautiously, he ran a finger through it and hesitantly brought it to his mouth. "Hmm, not bad," he laughed as he swirled it around his tongue before swallowing. "That was so gay," he laughed but admitted he liked the taste. 'Just as good as dad's she'd said,' He took another taste and decided he really did like it. 'Not bad," he admitted as he licked his lips and gathered the rest off the mirror and brought it to his mouth. 'I'll have to do that more often.' After showering, he paused outside his parent's bedroom. He heard those all too familiar sounds coming from the other side. "Damn, their fucking! I made mom so hot that she's fucking dad." His prick stirred and he thought how lucky his father was to be able to fuck his mother anytime he wanted. He laughed again when he thought about the cum he'd left on her tits. "Have fun dad." He wondered if his dad ate cum too. It made him hard to think he might.

Even though he knew his mother wasn't there, he called out to her before entering his room. "Mom?" His room was of course empty but not quite the same as when he'd left. His bed had been made and a fresh pair of pajamas lay neatly folded at the foot of his bed. That made him smile but it was what was on his pillow that really surprised him. Folded neatly on his pillow was a pair of her panties. He recognized the sheer yellow bikinis. He'd jerked off into them before. When he picked them up, a photograph fell out. It was a picture of her that he'd never seen before. She was holding up her awesome tits and they were covered with cum! "Oh fuck mom, you are such a whore," he said as he gazed at her likeness. There was even a large drop of cum hanging from her lower lip. A note fluttered to his bed.

Eric, hope you enjoyed this morning. I certainly did. Thought you might enjoy a fresh pair of my panties and this picture your father recently took.

Love you, your mother Lover

"Oh shit she knows!" Eric threw himself across his bed and pulled up his mattress. They were gone! Her panties and picture were gone. "Oh shit," he groaned embarrassed at being found out. He agonized over what to do and what this meant. "She knows; she knows I use her panties to jack off in and she knows I stole her pictures. Oh shit!" He read the note again. 'Enjoy my panties... a picture your father took.' Eric couldn't think straight. 'Does this mean she isn't mad? Does dad know too? Oh my god, he'll kill me if he does.' He read the note again. 'Your Lover,' she'd written. 'That is so hot,' he told himself. He couldn't resist and wrapped her panties around his cock and began to beat off as he looked at the picture she'd left him. He couldn't believe how hot she looked with cum all over her tits. 'She must not care if I jack off into them," he laughed. 'Fuck, she gets off on it! She gets off on me beating off into her panties and she doesn't care if I've seen naked pictures of her!' He stared at her picture. 'Dad really shot a big load on her tits,' he admiringly thought. 'My mom is so incredible; I can't believe how hot she is or how much I love her but what a whore mom!' The sounds coming from their room got louder. "Ah geez, dad's really fucking her now!" A few minutes later the noises changed and he recognized the sound of their bed hitting the wall. "Thunk, thunk, thunk! I wonder if she's thinking about me. I bet dad's talking dirty to her, just like I did.' He wished he could watch them fuck just once. He talked to her picture. 'Suck my cock mom! Suck my cock and swallow my load.' He came long before the sounds from his parent's bedroom stopped.

Before he left for school, he wondered what he should do with her panties and picture. It didn't make sense to hide them. 'Why should I? She knows what I do with them and she left them for me to jack off with.' Feeling secure in his new roll as her lover, he left the cum splattered panties on his pillow. As he closed the door, he looked back smiling. He'd found an old frame and placed his mother's naked picture on the bookcase over his bed. "Mom, you are so hot," he chuckled closing his door. His parents were still fucking when he left the house.

After Mia returned, Milt fired off a dozen questions. "Are you going to explain what the heck you just did? You know I'm dying in here wondering what happened. My god Mia, it's been over an hour! What happened? Did you do it? Did you fuck him? What about the picture and your panties? What were you writing?" Milt was beside himself. He'd tried listening through the wall but hadn't heard anything and now he was dying to know what his sexy wife had done with their son. "Come on, I'm dying to know what happened." She was lying next to him giggling like a kid. "Come on honey, did you do it? Did you fuck him?" He stuck his hand between her legs and searched for fresh cum. "Is my cock going to be coated with my son's cum?"

"No Milt, we didn't fuck," Mia said shaking her head mirthfully. "But we did almost everything else. Oh Milt, it was so exciting and you'd have been so proud of me." Holding up her tits to him, she huskily asked him, "Want to taste your son? He jacked off all over them." She pulled his head down to them. "Go on Milt, taste your son...I dare you."

Milt gasped open mouthed. "He did! You did! Oh baby, that is sooo hot!" He couldn't get his mouth onto her breasts fast enough and began to lick them feverishly. "I taste him honey! I do! Oh my god! I taste my son's cum on your tits! This is so hot baby," he said as he ran his tongue all over her tits and savored his first taste of another man's...his son's cum. Holding her tits together, Milt playfully asked, "These tits? Are these the tits my son came on?"

"Yes silly, those tits," Mia giggled.

Without hesitation, Milt attacked them again. He sucked hungrily on each and searched for more of his son's cum. "I can't believe I'm licking my son's cum from your tits." He couldn't believe how hot it made him either. "You little whore," he mumbled as he sucked on her nipples. He didn't stop until he was sure he'd found every drop. He loved the salty taste and would have eaten more if it had been there.

She had thought he might be bisexual when she'd seen the envious look in his eyes when she'd been eating Eric's cum from her panties. It made her wonder then and now she knew and it made her so happy. "Oh Milt; I just knew you'd do it. I just knew you'd want to taste Eric's cum." Kissing him, she told him, "I just love you so much for being as nasty as I am." She held his face to her tits and let him lick and suck all he wanted to. Playfully, she pointed out places he might have missed. "Right here honey, lick there and there and there," she laughed. "I'm sure some of Eric's cum landed here too," she said pointing to her chin. Knowing her husband was bisexual made her so hot and it opened up so many possibilities for all of them. She no longer wondered if he might want to have sex with his son. This was her dream family. "You can't believe how hot you're making me honey. It just makes me so incredibly horny to know you just ate Eric's cum. It was all I thought about when he was jacking off on me."

Milt just smiled sheepishly up at her. "I guess it's been a fantasy of mine for a long time. While you were gone, I thought about what I was going to do if he fucked you."

"And what did you decide Mr. Quinn?"

Milt licked her tits again and smiled happily at her. "If it's good enough for his mother, then it's good enough for me." Getting serious for a moment, he confided in her. "Honey, ever since you told me how you wanted to fuck Eric, I knew it was something that might happen and I just made up my mind to do it. If that makes me bisexual...well then so be it." Licking his lips, he laughingly admitted, "I think I like the taste of cum...especially knowing it came from my son." He knew she wanted to hear that. He licked her tits again. "Now I can't wait to go down on you after he fucks you. I would have told you before but I didn't know if it would turn you off. Now I know," he said grinning. Sitting up, he told her, "I know I'm not gay but I guess I've always wondered what it would feel like to have my cock sucked by a guy... and then return the favor." It felt a little weird telling her that but he could see how hot it made her. "I just hope Eric feels the same way."

Biskit
Biskit
884 Followers
1...456789