Perfect Mother, Perfect Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers

"Yes, yes, a fucking whore...that's what I am," Mia cried out as she threw her body at her son's invading fingers. "I'm just a fucking whore." Having him call her such dirty names made her cum as hard as she ever had. She yelled out his name and lost her balance and fell against him. Her big tits pressed against his face. When he immediately started to suck her tits, she cried out, "Oh fuck,... fuck,...oh fuck, ...oh fuck Eric, yes, do that. Suck my tits and finger me. Suck mommy's tits and make her cum."

That's just what Eric did. He feasted on her tits and jammed his fingers deep up her cunt. When she couldn't take anymore, she collapsed and he let her fall across his lap. She scared him again when she began to sob and babble incoherently. He didn't know women acted like this when they came. "Its ok mom, I'm right here," he soothingly told her. He wasn't sure if he should pull his fingers out of her or now. He decided to leave them inside of her.

Struggling to her feet, Mia threw back her head and laughed throatily. "Oh Eric, you have no idea how much I've wanted you to do that." Holding his face, she kissed and told him, "That was the best baby." Looking at his hand, she saw how his fingers were covered with a mixture of her cunt juices and Milt's cum. She had to find out. She held up his dripping fingers and asked, "Do you know what's covering your fingers honey?"

"What do you mean mom?" He thought she wanted him to say something dirty like cunt juice.

Mia brought his fingers to her mouth and seductively sucked them. After a moment, she opened her mouth and showed him her tongue; it was coated with the thin white coating. "Your father fucked me this morning."

"Oh fuck," he said looking at his fingers. His cock stiffened. "That's dad's..."

"Yes honey, your father's cum. Does that bother you? I hope not but thought I should tell you before we did more." Holding his face between her hands, she lovingly told him, "If you and I are going to be lovers, then you have to remember that I'm still my husband's wife and we may have just..."

"Fucked!" Eric finished her sentence for her. He'd thought about this when he'd heard them fucking earlier and had already made up his mind what he would do. He gave her a silly smile and told her, "That is so hot mom." He liked the idea that she'd just been fucked by his dad.

"Really honey? You're really ok doing things with me knowing your father just came in me?"

Eric gave her a big smile. "Hell yes mom, I'm ok with that. I mean, after all, he is your husband. I know you and dad...you know...fuck."

"Yes of course you do but I worried that you wouldn't want to do things with me knowing my pussy was full of your father's cum." Mia looked at his cock for his reaction. It was just as stiff as ever.

"It doesn't bother me mom. Its dad's cum so I guess that makes it ok," he said grinning. "Don't worry, I'm not gay and I'm sure dad isn't either but on the other hand, I guess if you and I are going to do stuff, well...I better get used to finding your pussy kind of full from dad." He loved the idea that he was fooling around with her right after she'd fucked his father. It made it so... hot, almost as if his dad was right there with them. That still scared him to death and he wanted to ask what would happen if his father discovered what they were doing but didn't dare. Right now, the only thing he cared about was fucking her. "I wouldn't care if dad's cum was running down your legs mom. I'd still want to do stuff with you!" He told her about tasting his own cum earlier.

"I'm glad you told me that Eric and I'm glad you enjoyed tasting yours but I still have to know." Mia's eyes challenged him. "Show me Eric. Show me you're ok with it honey. It's important to me." She brought his hand back to her cunt and made him finger her again.

Eric understood and without hesitation opened his mouth and sucked his fingers. "Is that what you wanted to see mom? You want to see me eat dads cum?" He licked and swallowed and opening his mouth and showed her his mouth. "All gone," he laughed. He loved the under taste of cum mixed with his mother's exotic tangy juices. It made him proud to show her that he would do anything. "I guess what you really want to know is, am I bisexual and do I mind eating dad's cum. Well I guess I am and I sure don't." He grinned sheepishly at his admission and felt his cock jump. "I hope that's ok."

"It is and I'm so glad you are." She gave him a quick kiss and tasted a little of her husband on his lips. "I'm so happy that you knew you could tell me."

"You're so cool mom and it so neat knowing that I can tell you anything." He let out a little embarrassed laugh. "I've never done anything with another guy but I've thought about it. I like the taste of cum and I really want to do stuff with you...even if you did just fuck dad." He hoped it would work the other way around too. His father might just find his mother's pussy full of his cum someday. He liked that idea a lot. He hoped his father was bisexual too.

"You can tell me anything honey and as for finding me full of your father's cum, I think that will happen a lot, so you're going to have all the cum you want." She was so turned on now that she reached between her legs and gathered up as much of her husbands sperm from her cunt as she could find and then wiped them all over her son's cock. "I want to taste you and your father at the same time baby." She laughed naughtily as she took him in her mouth and sucked his cock. She felt like she had just mixed a magic potion of incest. Sensing that Eric could cum at any moment, she was careful not to let him. Once he started thrusting his cock frantically at her mouth, she reluctantly pulled him out. There would be plenty of time for blow jobs. She wanted him to cum inside of her cunt this morning. Looking up at him with adoring eyes, she told him, "I hope you don't mind what I just did Eric because I love tasting you and your father at the same time.

He couldn't believe how dirty she was. Laughing because he felt so good, he told her, "Mom, you can suck dads cum off of my cock anytime you want."

"Good," Mia giggled. "Then you won't mind if I do this either," she said as she gathered more of her mixed cunt juices and rubbed it all over her lips. "Kiss me Eric. Kiss me and tell me you love the taste of cum as much as I do."

"Fuck yeah mom," he said as he took her into his arms and kissed her. Their lips meshed and mashed together and he kissed her hard and tasted his father on her lips. His tongue found hers and they French kissed. When he finally pulled away, he could barely breathe. Licking his lips he told her, "Geez mom that was so hot! I wouldn't care if your mouth was full of dad's cum. I'd still want to kiss you like that."

"Oh what a good idea," she giggled delightfully at the thought. "I just might be able to arrange that."

"Neat," Eric said grinning. He hoped she was serious. "Anything mom, I'll do anything you want as long as we can keep doing stuff like this," he said as he kissed her passionately again.

Mia climbed up on his double bed with him and pulled him down next to her. One hand went around his cock and the other went between her legs. "Well if you really mean that my handsome and sexy son, you could prove it by going down on me. I bet you'll find lots more of your father inside of me."

"Far out," Eric laughed as he crawled between her taut legs and peered at her cunt. He thought how hot it would be if his father had just pulled out of her and his cum was running down her legs. He knew what he'd do. Without pause, he put his mouth around her pussy and flicked his tongue between her slick lips. "Oh fuck this is so sweet mom." He licked at her outer lips and then hungrily stuck his tongue further inside of her.

Mia giggled and held his head as he ate her. "I can't believe you're such a little cum bunny," she teasingly laughed. "You have no idea how turned on you're making your mother. This all I thought about when your father was fucking me."

Eric laughed. "Cum bunny! That's funny mom." He fastened his lips back to her cunt and licked and drank from her. "I've always wanted to taste your pussy mom and having you full of dad's cum makes it really hot."

Mia held his face to her cunt as he ate her. She had multiple mini orgasms. "Eat me Eric. Eat me and make me cum baby. I want to feel your tongue deep inside of me." This was just the way she dreamed it would happen. Now she couldn't wait to have her son and husband fuck her at the same time. She knew if they did, she would have the family she'd always wanted. When Eric started laughing, she had to ask, "What?"

He pulled his wet face away from her cunt and smiled. "Dad really came a lot mom. It's still running out of you," he told her as he funneled the milky liquid into his mouth. Sticking out his tongue, he showed her. "I love it mom. I love you and I love eating you and I love eating dads cum," he told her before going back down on her. "You tastes so damn good mom, I could do this all day," he told her as he licked and sucked her cunt.

Mia giggled with him. "I love how your father tastes too and your right, he really does cum a lot. He always has." Having a son so into cunt lapping was such a thrill. "Oh yes honey, do that. Lick me, it feels so good. Mommy just loves having her big handsome son lick her pussy." She was awed by how good he was for his first time.

Eric liked it how she kept referring to herself as mommy. It made him feel like that little boy spying on her in the bathroom again. This was incest, the king of all taboos and a thousand times better than his hottest fantasy. The fact that he'd just acknowledged that he was bisexual only made it hotter for him. He stuck his finger up her cunt alongside his tongue. His mother started to cum again. "Damn mom, you are such a hot fucking whore."

"Oh fuck yes Eric, call me that. Call me all those dirty names," she said as she threw her pussy up at his face. "Sooooo good honey, that feels so fucking good," She cried out as she came. Every nerve in her body was tingling. She knew she was experiencing something most mothers would be envious of. Eric kept his face pressed against her pussy long after she stopped cumming. She didn't ever want to him to leave.

She finally pulled him away from her cunt and brought him up to her. "I need you Eric. I need you inside of me honey." Reaching between their bodies, she found his cock and held him to the entrance to her cunt. She knew he would easily slip inside her and fill her pussy. "Fuck me Eric. Fuck your mother and cum in me. I want your cum to mix with your fathers. I want to commit incest with you. I want you to do everything a mother's never supposed to do with her son."

With his cock poised at the entrance to her cunt, he told her, "Me too mom."

"I want you so bad," Mia moaned. She held his cock and slowly guided him to her opening. "Inside me Eric, I need my baby inside of me and filling me with his hard cock."

"Oh geez yes mom!" He felt her hot and wet cunt surround the head of his cock. She felt like a moist blast furnace. He'd just gotten the head into her when he thought about his door. He worriedly asked, "Should I lock the door mom? What about dad?"

"What about me son?" Milt Quinn stood smiling just inside the door. He was only wearing boxers; his cock stuck out his fly, hard and ready.

"Dad!" Eric immediately pulled back from his mother's cunt.

"Hi honey," Mia smiled up at her husband. She wrapped her leg around Eric so he couldn't leave her.

"Hi yourself honey. Having fun?" Milt dropped his shorts and stood naked beside them. Like a Titan missile, his newly shaved balls and cock stood at the ready.

Mia gave him a cute wink. "I'm having lots of fun dear. Eric was just about to fuck me, want to watch?" She looked quickly up at her son, hoping he wasn't too scared or shocked to continue. "Eric, I'm sorry honey. I should have told you. Your father and I don't have any secrets. Are you going to be ok with that? Do you mind if he watches and maybe....maybe joins us while you fuck me?" She knew this was the moment of truth. "This is how I want it honey. This is how your father and I want it...all three of us together." Looking up at her husband, she told her son, "I want you to fuck me in front of your father. He wants that too. That way there will never be any secrets or lies between us. We can all have so much fun together honey. It's up to you."

Eric looked sheepishly up at his father. He felt like he should apologize for fucking his mother but quickly realized how dumb that would sound. "I don't mind if dad doesn't." He tried not to stare at his father's cock but he couldn't help it. It was right there in front of his face. He couldn't believe his father shaved his balls too! It made his mouth water. His mother had been right; they both were about the same size, and that made him feel good.

"I certainly don't mind son," he said moving closer. "I know your mother wants this as much as I do." His cock hung between their faces. Milt leaned forward and let it graze his wife's lips. "Maybe you could ask your mother to give me one of her famous blowjobs while you fuck her." He knew that was an outrageous thing to ask his son to do but it sounded like just the right thing to say under the circumstances.

Eric didn't quite know what to say. He gave his mother a quick look and when he saw the big smile on her face, he knew he was being teased. With a smirk on his face, he playfully asked her, "What do you say mom? How about giving dad blow job while I fuck you?"

Mia started laughing and then Milt did too. They both knew this was going to work out even better than they both hoped for. "I think that's a wonderful idea Eric. How thoughtful of you for asking," she giggled as she reached for her husbands cock. "Come here dear, your son wants to watch me suck you off while he fucks me."

"He's a good like that honey. You should be proud that you've raised such a fine son," he chuckled as he rubbed his cock against her lips. When Mia opened her mouth, his cock went right in and he moaned as she closed her lips around his shaft. Milt let her do most of the work. "Go ahead son. I know your dying to fuck your mother. Don't mind me, I'll just be up here fucking her mouth and having my own fun."

Eric didn't need anymore encouragement. "Thanks dad," he said as he shoved his cock up to the hilt into his mother's cunt again. As he fucked, he couldn't tear his eyes off of his mother's mouth or his father's cock. A little voice in his head told him how much he wanted to try that too. In and out, he fucked his mother and watched her suck his father's beautiful cock.

Milt really enjoyed seeing his son fuck his wife, almost as much as the blow job he was getting. It turned him on to see him kissing her and play with her tits as he fucked her. "Go for it son. You're mother loves a good hard fuck." He knew cheering him on would make it hotter for all of them and he really wanted his son to totally enjoy his first fuck with his mother.

Mia licked her husbands balls and the underside of his cock, and giddily said, "I'm getting fucked by my son and sucking my wonderful husband off. What more could wife and mother want?" She wrapped her legs wrapped around her Eric's waist and pulled him as deep as she could get him. "So nice baby boy, you're cock is so fucking nice," she moaned beneath him. "I just love it," she mumbled with a mouth full of cock. Her orgasm closed in on her. Eric groaned above her and rammed his cock faster.

Mia knew what she was going to do next would surprise both her husband and her son and hoped they would both be ok with it. Without asking either of them, she held Milt's cock in front of her lips and asked her son, "Would you like to try Eric? Would you like to suck your father's cock? It really is fun." She panicked a little when he jerked his face back. She could see how torn he was. "You told me you loved the taste of his cum so I thought you might want to try the real thing. I'm sure your father won't mind, would you Milt?" She looked up at her husband and saw the smile on his face and knew she was right.

"I wouldn't mind at all Eric. It's just us son, no one will ever know and if you don't like it, I'll never ask again." Milt knew this was it. Either his son was bisexual or he wasn't. He knew in his heart that he was and hoped his son was too. He read the apprehensive look on his face and to put him at ease, he rested his hand on his shoulder and eased his hips forward; his cock brushed against his cheek. "I really love blow jobs and...and it would really be special getting one from my son." He held his breath and waited. He almost told him he would give him one later.

Eric stared at his father's cock. Part of him wanted to say NO! The other voice was yelling YES! His father's cock was right there, all he had to do was open his mouth. He didn't feel pressured. It was more like an opportunity he'd been waiting for all his life and who safer to have his first bisexual experience with than his father? Looking down at his mother, he could see how much she wanted this too. He didn't totally understand why but he knew he wanted what she wanted. Finally, he smiled up at his father and said, "I think it would be special too dad." Opening his mouth, he allowed him to push his cock into his waiting and willing mouth. It was a strange yet familiar feeling to have a cock in his mouth. It felt and tasted better than he imagined it would. He liked how the warm flesh fit between his lips and filled his mouth. He tightened his lips and allowed his father to slowly fuck his face. Once he got used to having something so large invading his mouth he relaxed his lips and jaw and his father's cock slide further in. He washed it with his tongue and tasted the already familiar cum. Being that it was his father's cock and not some strangers made it so easy. 'Why not,' he reasoned, 'mom does it, so why not me? What's the big deal?' The longer he sucked, the easier it was for him to admit that he liked sucking cock. He gradually took more and more into his mouth. He wanted to see how much he could get down his throat but gagged a little when only half of it was in. He heard his mother caution him to go slow and he pulled back and concentrated on just the first few inches of his father's cock. It was important for him to show him how much he really loved sucking his cock. He cupped his father's newly shaved balls and caressed them as he allowed himself to be face fucked. He didn't forget that he was fucking his mother! What an incredible combination of sex he thought. With each pulsating throb of his father's cock, his own cock pummeled his mother's cunt. He knew he was going to fill her with his cum soon and now he thought about what he would do when his father came. He knew he wanted to swallow and hoped he could do it and make his father proud of him. His mother solved that problem for him.

"Let's share honey," she said as she took her husbands cock back to her mouth. She took him deep down her throat before pulling him out and offered him back to him. "Oh this is so much fun," she giggled. "You lick your side and I'll take care of my side," she suggested. "We can both take care of his balls. He really loves that." Looking up at her husband, she smiled and said, "I just love how it looks shaved honey. I'm going to have so much fun helping both of my men shave." Back she went sucking and licking and sharing his cock with her son. "I can't believe I'm fucking and sucking the two men that I love the most!" Her lips met Eric's and she kissed him as they mouthed the head of Milt's cock. For the next few minutes, mother and son shared giving a blow job.

Milt knew he was ready to cum. "Hope you two are ready," he grunted as he thrust his cock quickly between their lips. "One of you is really going to get a mouth full," he promised.

Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers
1...456789