Perfect Mother, Perfect Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers

Mia took over now. She was the expert. Using her lips and her hands, she milked his cock and aimed it in her mouth. "Do it honey, cum for both of us," she urged him.

"Going to cum baby!" Milt grunted and thrust his cock at his wife's mouth. "Ahhhh shit yes baby!" Torrents of cum shot out and filled her mouth. "Suck me honey. Suck my cock," he moaned. Mia swallowed as fast as she could and then quickly aimed the erupting volcano at Eric's mouth. He was ready! Just like his mother, he quickly swallowed and hoped for more. Milt pumped a few shots into his son's mouth and then when Mia pulled her face next to his, he was able to shoot into both of their mouths. "Oh that is so fucking hot," he said as he squirted the last of his sperm into their waiting mouths.

"You finish him honey," Mia said as she guided Milts cock back to her son's mouth.

Eric clamped his lips around his father's cock and accepted the last ounces of sperm. Before he let his father slip from his mouth, he bathed the shrinking muscle with his tongue. He loved how the once steely flesh seemed to melt in his mouth. He didn't forget about his mother and with renewed passion, pumped his own youthful sperm into her hot cunt. He let out a lions roar when he started cumming. "Of fuck mom, I'm cumming," he yelled as his balls emptied into her. It took him a long time before he slowed down and felt his cock soften and finally retreat from her cunt. "Mom," he softly said, "You are so perfect." After a short rest, father and son switched places and their lovemaking started all over again.

The End

Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers
1...456789