Perfect Patty's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wordlessly he lowered his head and extended his tongue, brushing it gently across her pussy lips. He teased her for a moment, and then found her clit, flicking his tongue against it then sucking on it gently.

"Ooooh!" she cried as pleasure shot through her body. "That's nice."

Rick was surprisingly adept with his tongue, not focusing too long on her clit, yet always returning, driving her wild and making her crave his cock more and more with each lick.

He slid one finger into her, and finding how wet she was with excitement, added a second. Still stimulating her clit with his tongue, he worked his fingers inside her, stimulating her g-spot.

"Oh God!" Patty cried. She hadn't expected to enjoy her revenge fuck quite this much. "Where did you learn to do that?" she asked.

He lifted his face and smiled, fingers still buried within her tight, hot pussy. "I had a girlfriend who really knew how to ask for what she wanted and taught me a lot about eating pussy. It's amazing how good you get at something you do almost every night for almost a year."

"Remind me to write her a thank you card," Patty mumbled at Rick resumed his oral attention on her pussy.

Preston probably would have stopped after the first minute or two and plunged his cock into her, but Rick seemed to be waiting for her to give the signal that she was ready. Yet she sensed no impatience, it seemed he was happy and excited to just keep licking her.

"I need you," she whispered. "I need to feel you inside me."

In a flash Rick had rolled on a condom, and was lying on top of Patty, his chest pressed against hers, the tip of his cock brushing against her entrance. He kissed her once more and slowly pushed his hips forward, forcing his cock into her tight wet folds. She groaned with pleasure.

"Oh man," she whispered. "I haven't felt this full in a while."

Rick chuckled. Patty knew from experience that guys with big dicks were usually either quietly confident or huge assholes. She was pleased that Rick seemed to be the former.

"Let me know if I need to slow down," he told her, kissing her cheek and pushing more of his thick, long cock into her.

"Don't stop," she told him, and he began thrusting, with long slow strokes. Her pussy was slick with arousal, and he was able to slip back and forth with ease, driving both their excitement levels higher.

"Fuck me. Fuck me, Rick," Patty said, just to hear herself say it, to remind herself of who it was inside her. For a moment she felt sadness, not for what she was doing, but that Preston had been so willing to throw away their relationship for random bitches. Luckily the pleasurable feelings of Rick's cock snapped her back to her corporeal reality.

Rick lifted himself up onto his arms while he kept thrusting, so he could look down and watch his cock penetrate Patty's pussy. She craned her neck forward so she could also watch him disappear within her. It was an incredibly erotic sight, especially seeing his pubic hair contrast against the smoothness of her mons.

Rick licked his finger and started rubbing her clit. His eyes were fixated now on her breasts, which were bouncing in time with his thrusts. He picked up the pace, thrusting into her with more speed and force, matching each thrust with the vibration of his fingers upon her hard clitoris.

Patty closed her eyes and moaned, clenching his sheets tightly in her fists. "Yes... yes... please don't stop. Please... don't stop!" she plead, loving the feeling of his cock pounding deep within her, filling her more than she'd felt in years. "I love how your cock feels!" she exclaimed.

Her words served to egg Rick on, and he thrust into her even harder and faster than before. Patty slid her own hand to her clit, replacing Rick's, and rubbed it rapidly as he fucked her.

Patty closed her eyes tightly. "Yes... Yes... Oh god... I'm coming!" she cried. For a moment her eyes flashed, her breath stopped, and her pussy became her entire body, which was overcome with waves of pleasure.

Rick grunted "Oh god, me too!" loudly, and she was aware of his cock swelling up within her as he climaxed, his own body tensing up like hers. Patty panted heavily, savoring the blissful feeling of her orgasm as Rick collapsed on top of her, his chest pressed firmly against hers, his cock throbbing within her.

Little was said later when Patty dressed and kissed Rick goodbye. She checked her phone and saw Preston had called, and she listened to his drunken ramblings on her voicemail. She was in no mood to deal with him, and went back to the sorority house to sleep.

In the end she decided not to tell Preston about her night with Rick, she wanted to keep it special, their little secret. She did tell Preston about seeing him on the couch at the party, and about how she'd known for a while he'd cheated on her, but had pretended it wasn't true. Preston protested at first, and while he never admitted to anything, didn't debate the point too hard with her.

She was disappointed Preston didn't fight harder to get her not to end it. She supposed he was eager to have his freedom, and she'd realized from her night with Rick she was eager to have hers too.

12