Perfect Penis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of my precum or a dribble of sperm must have gotten into her as I started to share her thoughts as well. Most of them were centered on the pleasure she was experiencing, which allowed me to fine-tune my approach to her needs. I licked her ear gently, stroked her soft black hair, changed my plunges by adding a sort of 'stirring' motion, and played with her increasingly sensitive nipples. I saw her orgasm approaching and saw what I needed to make it a special one for her. I shifted the attention to her nipples as my thrusts became shorter and slower.

One hand slipped to her clit and was softly rubbing it. I saw the tidal swell in her mind and orchestrated the sensations on her erogenous zones to bring it to new heights. I swung my cock side to side as I moved it in and out, harder and deeper, harder and deeper. I pressed on her clit harder and harder, our bodies pressing my hand tight against her. I was sucking on her neck and chest, aiming for hickeys to mark her as mine. My free hand was stroking her hair and face. it was hard to concentrate on all of this as my own orgasm was building but my cock seemed to know just what to do.

I started to kiss her as I shifted my pounding rhythm to overdrive and was plunging most of my cock in and out with each pistoning movement. Both of my hands were supporting me as I was grunting with the effort to pound her to an explosive orgasm. Finally, we both peaked at once. I made odd grunting sounds to her high-pitched barks of delight as I pumped load after load of my new sperm into her. I gave her about the same thing I did Gwen. As her arms slid off me, she was murmuring that she loved me over and over.

During this time, Angela and Gwen were sharing a loveseat and absently stroking themselves and each other. I laughed at the mental image of them munching popcorn while watching an engrossing movie all wide-eyed like that.

Darlene's bed was plenty big enough that Darlene was able to roll to the side and offer me and Angela plenty of room. I reached out to her and she took my hand and spun to me, wrapping us both up tightly. She kissed me tenderly all over my face and I was enjoying massaging her juicy breasts. She clenched my hands to her chest and bent herself over the bed so her nice bottom and pink wet pussy were well-presented. I rubbed my cock on her butt for a moment then lined it up. She was a lot tighter than Darlene had been, but slicker, too. The head of my cock was being pleasantly squished as I slipped it in with a little struggle. Angela was waggling her bottom, not always in a helpful way, but we got several inches in and she settled down with a soft umm sound. She began to talk, catching me a bit off-guard.

"Oh, yeah, that's what I need, lover. Shove that fat cock in my tight little pussy. Come on, fuck me, fuck me so hard, mmmmm..." She sounded like a professional sex-line worker and it revved me up. I began to pull back and thrust in in little jerks, working my way in bit by bit against her tight resistance.

She insisted that I pound her, pound her hard, so I obeyed. Her medium-sized tits were wobbling against my hands as my pounding sent shock waves through her body. Her head was jerking against the pillow as she continued begging me to fuck her, demanding that I fill her up, that I give to her what I had given to Darlene. Her thoughts were opening up to me and I saw that she loved sex, although she did not indulge often for various reasons. She generally had pleasant orgasms but wanted so much to experience a huge orgasm and cum until she passed out. She was also worried about her tendency to squirt and was embarrassed about it, which prevented her from enjoying it as much as she could. I gently tried to erase her concerns and felt her body relax into the pattern with me.

Again, I 'saw' her climax coming and what it would take to overwhelm her. My cock translated thought to action as it shifted rhythm and angles to maximize her pleasure without much direction from me. I felt an urge to kiss her neck and back as I plunged into her with power. She was babbling by now "Yes... fuck... god... uh... so good...". She shifted to a grunting that was getting longer and higher pitched as her body tensed up. I managed things so she just kept building without release. Higher and higher, closer and closer... one arm wrapped around her waist, the other holding her shoulders for maximum control.

I was talking to her. Telling her that it was going to come, that she was going to pass right out with pleasure and it was going to be OK. She was screaming and shivering as I came deep in her. Liquids were gushing from her around my cock as she convulsed a few times and slumped forward with a sigh and a smile.

Darlene and I turned to look at Gwen who was already approaching the bed and unceremoniously pushed me back onto it between the two well-fucked friends. As I lay there, she climbed on me and straddled my groin, grabbing my cock and positioning it at her soaking lips. I could already read her mind pretty clearly and knew she was uninterested in foreplay or technique. All she wanted was a mind-blowing orgasm and she was determined to get it. She sat on me and bounced a few times to get everything all nice and wet. She shifted her knees so she could lean to my face to kiss me as she settled her full weight onto my meat. She shoved her big tits in my face and just jacked her hips on me. With our mental connection, I was able to gather her coming orgasm in her mind and shape it, add to it, and build it- tweaking our body's movements at the same time. She was sitting up again as she and Darlene played with her bouncing tits and I held her hips, rubbing her mons with my thumbs.

Our furious activity even aroused Angela who was stroking Gwen's legs and bottom and urging us on verbally, alternating with kissing me on my lips and face. Building, building... packing a bit more here, reaching deep for more to add to the mix. Gwen began to curse impressively in Gaelic as she released all at once in a wet fury. Her head snapped back as waves of pleasure exploded over her and swept over the other two girls, who experienced sympathetic orgasms.

As the four of us lay in an intertwined heap of rapidly cooling sweaty bodies, I reviewed what just happened here apart from the sex itself. As for myself, I had come several times, and had plenty of energy and stamina- I was barely winded at all after all of that.

Gwen took a load orally and one vaginally. She was not quite a love slave but was bonded to me nonetheless. It would be hard for her to refuse me anything I asked of her and I could do little wrong in her eyes. She was going to start losing excess weight and toning up fairly rapidly, and feel an urge to work out and eat right. She was already mentally replacing the late night snack of ice cream at her apartment with wondering what veggies she had in the fridge.

Angela got a special load vaginally. She really liked me and would happily have sex whenever I asked but had only a mild compulsion to obey me. She was now cured of a few conditions she did not know about, and her sex drive was now boosted, as was her sensitivity and responsiveness. She was already very cute- in many ways, the sexiest of the three, and was going to see some subtle changes to enhance her even more. Nothing nearly as major as Gwen's big changes coming, but real changes nonetheless- things like some smoothing over of her sharp angles, some tightening of the few flabby areas she does have, clearer skin, etc.

Darlene was special to me, probably because she was the first to respond to me, but she also felt like home to me somehow. She thought of herself as my girlfriend now, and was happy that I was willing to help her friends as well. She felt no jealousy at all, and you could almost feel her love for all of us keeping us warm. Physically she was going to change the least- just some toning and mild tweaks- 'cleaning house' as it were.

Many hours later, I woke to the scent of bacon and cinnamon in the air and Angela in the bed. "The others are getting breakfast going. You can stay, can't you Jeff?" When I assured her I could, she hugged me and showed me to the bathroom. Darlene entertained often, so there was a spare toothbrush and a robe and slippers I could use. Apparently, our clothes were already in her dryer getting 'fluffed' and freshened.

While I was brushing my teeth and preparing for the day, I found I could 'feel' the three's happy thoughts. Darlene's were warm, loving and comforting. Gwen's were more like a happy puppy, all eager and bouncy. Angela's thoughts were soft and sexy. She was the only one actively thinking about sex and had really wanted to wake me with a blow job.

We had a wonderful breakfast, and I was pleased to watch Gwen eat her small portions with more fruits and veggies without missing the huge piles of French toast she normally would have attacked. We spent a wonderfully pleasant morning together with another round of really nice sex for all before we showered and dressed to retrieve our cars and take care of our regular weekend business. Kissing each other goodbye, they seemed really sad I could not tell them when we would next meet. All of the girls had thoughts of meeting up with me privately- in fact, all planned on spending the night with me. I mentally tweaked these thoughts down a bit so they would not pine over me or anything (what a novel thought for me!), but would welcome any future contacts.

In the meantime, I just wanted to try out my new toy some more. I stopped at home to change. One of the more unusual aspects of the new cock was that I could not figure out how to 'pack' it. If I tucked it down a leg, it made the pants too tight and if it stiffened at all it made it hard to walk. If I pointed it up, it reached past my navel and was pretty obvious. It also made bending forward awkward- but at least the curvature meant it laid pretty snugly that way. I shrugged my shoulders and headed for the upscale mall on the other end of town. I rarely shopped there- it was out of my usual socio-economic league, but it was also a pleasant place to people watch if your tastes ran towards attractive females.

I grabbed a drink at the food court and found a good observation point near the middle. I sensed the women all around me. Without turning, I knew a pack of school girls was approaching from the rear. I turned and glanced them over, but I was looking for something more today. I wanted to find someone special to try these powers out with. An attractive Asian-featured woman caught my eye, as did a regal-looking woman striding through as if she owned the place. I watched another woman's well-displayed chest wobble its way past, then the hip action of a rather sexy security guard on her patrol. All very nice, but not what I was looking for.

Then I saw the sign. The upscale lingerie store was having one of their catalog models there to do autographs today. I did not recognize the name- Isebelle Danadia- but the photo was spectacular. This sounded like a worthy test. I joined the rather long, but well-managed line. There were a few tables set up where attractive store employees were selling photos and items from her line to have signed. I got a pair of panties and a photo.

When I finally got close enough, I was glad to have spent this time waiting with the odd mix of horny guys and female fans. She was gorgeous! Long dark hair that tumbled around her face. A slightly long, heart-shaped face with high cheekbones and wide, expressive eyes. Slender neck, sexy shoulders, and a well-filled top that looked like it might be some sort of teddy or something in a black lacy material. Her skin was a light coffee with a subtle shininess, like she was lightly oiled. She laughed freely and her arms moved like a dance as she signed whatever was shoved at her or posed for photos. That gave me an idea for making this work. I prepped my cell phone for photos and wrote my cell number on a business card.

When it was finally my turn, I was already captivated by her enormous brilliant green eyes and swelling chest. Unlike so many models, Isebelle was stacked nicely. The top showed a nice line of exotically-tinted cleavage. It was a good thing that she had 'handlers' on both sides to help move the entranced men along or none of us would ever leave. I did notice that she subtly managed all physical contact, usually taking the men's hands and placing them in safe locations. When she chatted and laughed, she had a warm, soft, sexy voice with a delightful, but hard to identify accent.

On my turn, I had her sign the photo (the panties just seemed kind of creepy by now) and asked if we could do a photo. As her handler took my phone, I scooted in tight beside her and 'thought' my charm at her. She took a deep breath and I saw her nipples indent her top as her hand squeezed me just a bit. I whispered to her "Can we meet when you are done here?" She looked a bit shy as she nodded yes. "Here's my card" I said as I palmed it off to her like slipping a bribe. "Sixish?" I asked. She nodded again with a pretty blush and a quick caress of my butt. Nice! We had been pretty low-key so only the handler with the camera seems to have noticed anything and she looked a bit confused.

I left the store and decided to upgrade my outfit so went to the big and tall store in the mall. I found a nice-looking clerk and enveloped her with my charm. We shopped for a couple nice outfits and she steered me to the more classically stylish items with the better construction. I told her that my budget was very limited and she thought for a moment and made a few exchanges- swapping out a tie and a shirt, getting a different jacket, etc.

When we approached the cash register, I was amazed that the total was only a bit over a hundred bucks, when I knew that many items in the pile were $80 or more by themselves- the shoes listed for more than the total she asked. She explained that she gave me the employee discount, some discounts for cosmetically flawed items, a few things that had been or were going on clearance, etc. She was so wistful as she rung me up that I gave her a big kiss and took her photo and added her to my cell phone. My contacts list had started with only a few non-work people there, and now I already had five attractive women entered. Nice!

When I asked her if I could change here, she smiled and took me to a back room they apparently used for fittings and alterations- it was bigger than a changing booth and had more comfortable seating. Next thing I knew, Tina was helping me out of my clothes and had removed some of hers as well. Before I could say much, she was on her knees sucking me off with gusto. She had me cum on her face and petite chest, then spun around and shoved her tiny butt up at me begging for a quick fuck. I plowed into her and had her coming with just a few strokes. I came in her just the way she wanted- a hot flooding of sperm that overflowed her tight pussy and dribbled down her legs. She had a minor fetish about having semen on her skin and I was happy to help. She cleaned me off carefully and wiped up the worst of it from herself and helped me dress.

I killed some time in the bookstore, amused by the reactions of women around me- they were attracted and aroused by me but had no idea why. One cutie approached me and asked if I was someone famous- she just felt she knew me somehow. The male clerk rang up my purchases and then voided them out as promotional gifts, just as a favor to me, he said with a friendly wink. Between the way I was being treated, the clothes, and the new penis, I was feeling pretty good as I left the store. I ran my purchases to the car and hit the coffee stand. The pretty barista there sighed as she looked at me dreamily and insisted it was free. I thanked her graciously and settled in to wait for the remaining half-hour before my date. The barista came by a bit later and offered me a pastry with a warm smile and a blush. Her nipples were obvious- had she removed her bra?? Incredible.

My phone rang and I checked- a photo of Isebelle I had downloaded graced the screen. "Hello?" She sounded flustered as she said that it was her, and did I still want to meet? When I said I was just having coffee, she got excited and told me to wait right there. A few minutes later, I felt a disturbance in the force and sensed her approach. A pair of long, elegant fingers went over my eyes and filled my nostrils with her fragrance.

"Guess who?" I heard in her delightful accent. I stood and gave her a big hug. She turned it into a scorching hot kiss and tried to push her tongue to my toes. Wow! I asked if she wanted a coffee or something and she assured me she was OK. She asked if I had any plans for the evening and when I confessed that I did not, her smile became incandescent and said she had some thoughts. She swept me along in a whirlwind that barely gave me time to tip the sighing barista and took me to her sporty little import. As we drove she explained that she was in town until her flight left on Monday morning and she had not been looking forward to being by herself all that time. When I suggested that she was probably rarely lonely, she told me that the life of a model on the road was not often a lot of fun.

She pulled into a Japanese steakhouse I could not afford and asked if this was OK. When I assured her it was, we entered and had a great time. The chef at the tableside pulled out all of the stops to entertain us, the waitress could not have done more to flirt with me or to see to our needs, the manager comped the entire meal for us out of sheer generosity, and just being with Isebelle was amazing- she talked to everyone with grace and enthusiasm. The entire table was charmed by her and me- but in my case it was because of the magic- she did not need it!

As we were leaving, Isebelle turned to me for another of those incredible kisses. "I feel so wonderful" She enthused. "Would you like to go dancing?" She asked. I admitted that I enjoyed dancing, but was bad at it. She replied that she doubted I was bad at anything I tried, but asked if I would rather go to her apartment. She seemed glad I accepted the invitation and we were soon heading towards one of the nicer hotels in town. During the drive and on the way to the room, Isebelle kept touching me and occasionally moaning softly. In the elevator she was murmuring hot things in my ear. I did not understand all of the words, but the meanings seemed clear.

Once inside, she pointed out the small room bar and told me to make myself at home and pour her some white wine. She flicked on some lights and music as she disappeared in the bedroom. The place was almost as big as my house and much nicer. I settled into a decadently soft sofa and sipped some ginger ale while I waited. I was leaning back, lost in the warm room and soft music when I smelled her delightful scent and opened my eyes. She was wearing a soft white shorty robe that showed her long legs to good advantage. She was wearing some sort of heeled slipper as well as she sat beside me and curled her legs up on the couch and leaned against me to sip her wine.

"It feels so good to just relax at home. Thank you for a wonderful dinner and joining me tonight." She said, fitting herself against me. I draped an arm over her shoulder. She took it to pull me closer, 'accidentally' placing my hand on one of her generous breasts. I felt its curve, its heft and warmth, even though the robe and cupped it gently as I gently stroked my thumb on a nipple. She cooed as a free hand found my crotch. It felt so good to just sit there, touching, cuddling, smelling her, and fondling her that I could have done it all night.

Isebelle however, had other plans. She set her wine down and adjusted position so she could work my zipper down and tried to get my cock out. When she touched the shaft, she gasped as she felt it vanish at a slightly uncomfortable angle up and around my hip. She undid my slacks as she peeled me layer by layer to gain access. When she finally tugged me up into the air she stared at it for a moment then closed her eyes and began to lick and nuzzle it. She took it in her mouth often, but it was not really a blow job- she combined hand, lips, and tongue to incredible effect and I rewarded her with a small cum on my part. It gave me clarity into who she was and I was surprised. She was actually rather quiet and shy but good at acting like the life of the party. Sex was not a big thing in her life, she had been turned off fairly young by several negative events in her life- the curse of young beauty. She was worldly in many ways, but longed for a simple life in others. In fact, she seemed like she would be right at home with the other three girls in many ways.