Perfect Present

Story Info
The websites he watched told her what he wished for.
10.2k words
2.94
41.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,065 Followers

Many thanks to jellybelly2 for first editing and improving this story.

Grateful thanks to chimicawriting and Shygirlwhore for revisions and suggestions that made it better yet.

My birthday was nearly over, and I still wasn't surprised.

A few weeks ago, Kathy had mentioned my present would be a surprise. She told me that I would never guess it, but she knew for sure I would love it.

It was at dinner one night. She had been looking at me with the kind of facial expression she made when she saw a cockroach on the floor or a piece of worm in the salad. I was about to ask her about it when she suddenly smiled and told me about the surprise. I thought her smile seemed forced. She didn't mention the surprise again.

Now it was eleven-thirty on my birthday night, which was a Saturday. We had gone out for a nice dinner with four friends, and I had received presents from everyone, including Kathy. Nothing special happened at the restaurant. As usual, she talked to the women, and I talked to the men.

We were getting ready for bed. I was already under the covers -- I sleep naked -- thinking maybe her surprise involved sex. Kathy was brushing her teeth.

"Compatible" is the word I'd use to describe our sex life. It's a little irregular, because I'm on the road a lot. But when I come home, we often make up for lost time with a few intense nights in a row before things go back to normal, which for us is some weeks more, some weeks less.

I thought I heard a sound over the faucet running in the bathroom. Kathy turned the water off, and then I was sure. It was our doorbell. Nobody rings our doorbell at eleven-thirty. I thought it might be some emergency, so I started to get out of bed to put some clothes on. Kathy came out of the bathroom and stopped me.

"Stay," she said. "I'll get it."

She slipped a robe over her pajamas and quickly went down the stairs before I could get up. I crawled back under the covers and tried to listen.

I heard some voices, then steps on the stairs going up and down a couple of times. Finally, the door opened, and Kathy walked in with two women. I was shocked.

Kathy spoke in a soothing voice.

"Walt, this is Jody and Margie. They are going to help me with your birthday surprise. Just stay where you are while everything is set up, and then I'll explain."

Jody began moving equipment into our bedroom and setting it up. She was slim, with a face that would have been pretty if she ever smiled. She wore her hair short and was dressed in jeans and a sleeveless top that showed off her muscles.

Our bedroom is large, with the bed in the center and lots of space around it. There are some dressers against one wall and a couple of easy chairs near them, but not much else. Now the airy room was filling up with stuff.

Jody set up lights -- some high, some low -- around the bed and tripods at every corner. She mounted a camera on each tripod. She erected metal scaffolds on each side of the bed that almost reached our domed ceiling and connected them with a crossbar. On the crossbar, she attached more lights and two more cameras.

As she was doing this, I looked over to Kathy and Margie. Kathy was wrapped up in watching Jody. Margie alternated between looking at me, Kathy and Jody. She was young and had a pleasant face, but what stuck out was that she was a big boned woman, not fat, but full figured. I imagined that under her sweats, she was voluptuous.

I felt uncomfortable lying naked under the covers and watching the women. Were they going to film Kathy and I having sex? Would Margie be involved? That couldn't be the gift I would love. I'm no exhibitionist. The idea made me nervous. What if I couldn't perform?

Jody never looked at me while she was working. After what seemed like hours, Jody turned to Kathy and said, "I'm ready." I looked at the clock. It was after midnight.

Margie began pulling off her sweats, bra and panties. I watched her in awe. I had guessed right about her body. She wasn't heavy at all. Her thighs and arms were sleek, and her belly curved just slightly. As for her breasts and ass, they were solid dynamite.

I was so focused on Margie that I didn't hear Kathy come up beside me, and I jumped when she spoke. She was trying to make her voice sound bright and enthusiastic, but there was a shrillness in it, and her face had the same expression of distaste it had when she had told me about the surprise.

"Walt, you gave me the idea for this birthday surprise. That's why I know you're going to love it."

She almost spat out the last few words.

"I usually never go to our computer in the morning, because I'm racing out of here, but I needed to send a quick message to my sister one morning. When it came out of sleep mode, it was on a pay porn site.

"You had come to bed late the night before, so you must have been looking at it and forgotten to close the site. I bookmarked it, closed the window and wrote my email. I was in too much of a rush to be shocked.

"The next time I was home alone, I went back to the site. You know I don't like porn, but I was curious, so I looked at some of the free previews. The site had everything from romantic sex to some pretty revolting stuff. I wondered what you were looking at.

"A couple of nights later, I pretended to go to bed early, but I was watching and saw you go to the computer. Remember when I said, 'Walt, where are you?' and came to your office.

"You got up quickly and rushed to meet me in the hall. Your face was red. I took your hand and said, 'Come to bed,' and you said, 'Okay.' I exhausted you with sex for the next hour, and fell into a deep sleep.

"I stayed awake and went to the computer. You had closed the site but didn't erase the history. When I clicked on the most recent link, I found out you were still logged in as a paid member.

"I started exploring, and it was easy to tell what you liked because the colored borders of the thumbnails showed which videos you had already watched. I watched as many as I could in the next two hours. There were a lot more, but once I found the patterns, it was easy to figure out what stuff turned you on.

"The next time I had a chance, I signed up as a member. As you know, it's not that expensive. I've been exploring the site ever since, watching all the videos in the categories that you favored.

"Finally, I understood all those times when you seemed uninterested in me day after day. I was sure you weren't cheating because you were home every night. But even when I gave you strong hints, you didn't respond. Sometimes I went to bed and cried while you were working late on the computer. At least I thought you were working.

"I was wrong. You were cheating on me after all. I'm not saying voyeurism is the same as being with another woman physically, but you still snuck around and betrayed me like any adulterer. You deprived me of your love to watch big-boobed women with lots of pubic hair. Yes, I found out all the things that turn you on.

"I've got bigger than average breasts, and I've never shaved between my legs. How humiliating that you preferred masturbating while watching porn to having sex with me! It was totally humiliating.

"We can talk about that some other time. Tonight is about giving you the greatest birthday present you never realized you wanted. We're going to make the perfect porn video that has everything you like, and you're going to get a bird's eye view."

As if to punctuate her words, the doorbell rang again, and she left the room, not bothering to put on her robe. She returned with two men. Both were buff types who looked like fitness club employees They began to remove their clothes, and I saw that they were above average in the equipment department.

Kathy came over to me, pulled off the cover, took my hand, pulled me up and pointed to a chair just behind the cameras and lights around the bed.

"Sit here, Walt. Jack, would you please sit on the chair in that corner. We're going to start with Bart."

Margie and Bart got onto the bed. As they began foreplay, Kathy sat on the floor by my feet. She reached up, grasped my cock and began to stroke me. After I almost jumped out of my skin, I tried to relax and enjoy what she was doing, but I was too freaked out by the whole scene. I stayed soft.

"Jack and Bart are experienced," she said. "They are up for anything the customer wants. Margie is new at this. I found her through an agent, and I watched her previous work.

"Until last week, she was doing only girl-on-girl videos, mostly for hairy fetish sites. But she has done a couple of straight sex videos now, and she told me they went well, although neither man was as well endowed as Jack or Bart. I wanted someone fresh for your perfect present. And she has the kind of breasts and hairy pussy that you love."

After the kissing and touching, Bart was now getting between Margie's legs. Kathy took my hand, pulled me out of the chair and led me to the bed. Our bed is a big Cal King, and Margie and Bart were on one side. Kathy pulled me to the other side, and we sat down on the bed next to them.

"Jody has all the cameras synchronized to catch the action from many angles, including above. Everything is being shot in slow motion as well as regular speed. That's expensive, but it's special for your birthday present.

"She's got a camera on her head that she's using to get in close, because I found out you like close-ups that show every hair around the pussy and asshole and every drop of mucous. She'll work around us, so don't even think about her. Let's look at what Bart is doing."

She pulled me forward so I had a good view of his tongue working on Margie, whose pussy lips were already swollen and separated.

"Get close enough so you can hear," Kathy said. "Jody has mikes all over the place, so she'll pick up every sound, and she'll amplify them when she edits the video, but I want you to experience everything in real time, too."

Her hand pushed against my head, gently at first and then a little harder. It didn't stop until I moved it closer to the action. Margie's puffy labia were about five inches in front of my eyes now, and I clearly saw the bright pink inside them. I heard the slurping noises as Bart's tongue worked away, and I heard Margie's sighs.

"How do you like that, Walt?" Kathy asked. "Are you close enough to see every pore? Wouldn't you like to stick your tongue in there like Bart is doing? Do you hear the sounds? Do you hear her responding? Are you getting excited yet?"

She was trying to sound enthusiastic but the shrillness in her voice was still there.

I was both stunned and fascinated with what I was looking at, and I noticed that I was indeed getting hard. I couldn't believe it. This was so weird, sitting there naked next to a naked couple with my nose practically in the woman's pussy while it was being eaten out. Someone was filming everything while Kathy was stroking my cock. I was embarrassed, but at the same time, I was excited.

"Okay, Margie, I think you're warmed up," Kathy said as she pulled me back until I was sitting upright. This seemed to be a signal for Bart to lift his head and move closer to Margie. He was on his knees, and he took Margie's legs and put them on his shoulders. He slowly pushed his large cock into her as she drew in her breath.

"You can handle it, Margie," said Kathy. "Bart, please go slowly. Margie has never had anything this big in her before.

"See how he's stretching her, Walt. Her insides are being pushed out as his cock goes in. I know you love watching that? Why don't you get closer?"

Again she began to guide my head. She stopped as I moved it myself to within a few inches of where Bart's huge snake was squeezing itself into Margie's small vagina.

When it was all the way in, Bart pulled it out a few inches and then slowly pushed it back. Gradually, he picked up the pace and at the same time pulled it out further before going all the way in. I could see Margie's juices squeezing out around his cock, and I began hearing rhythmic squishy sounds. Margie's sighs got louder.

"Look up," said Kathy, pulling me away. I sat back and saw Margie's body moving on the bed as Bart began moving faster. He began bumping her as he plunged in. In response, her large breasts were bouncing all around back and forth, hitting her face sometimes.

Her breast made a slap, slap, slap sound as they hit her face and chest. My mouth was open in amazement. I had seen similar scenes online, but this was right in front of me.

Bart slowed down and moved in closer, leaning forward. This forced Margie's rear off the bed and into the air. As he picked up speed, his bumping sent her whole body into the bedsprings, which sent it back at him. This got the breasts going even crazier. I was in a trance and couldn't take my eyes off them.

"Come back here," said Kathy, gently pulling me behind Bart. His legs were spread and his butt was up in the air as he was driving into Margie. I didn't like watching from this position because the view was of his hairy crack.

"No, down here," said Kathy as she pushed my head down between his legs until I was once again inches from the huge piston driving in and out of Margie.

"He's really big," said Kathy. "See how he's stretching her so much that even her little asshole opens and shuts. I know you love looking at assholes. Take a closer look."

She pushed my head down until I was inches from Margie's ass. The pink hole was framed in a jungle of dark damp hair. The whole inside of her crack was shining with sweat.

"Doesn't it look like it's winking at you and flirting? Is it asking you to put something in there. Maybe you want to stick your tongue in. Do you wonder what it tastes like?"

"No," I said, and my loud answer surprised me. Although I couldn't stop staring, I had no interest in participating. The thought of smelling and tasting an asshole made me nauseous for a few moments. I felt myself getting soft.

"Okay, then stick a finger in," Kathy said. "She's okay with it. Come on."

She took my right hand and guided my index finger to Margie's butthole and pushed it in. I felt her anal muscles contracting around it as Bart went into her. Kathy guided my hand, and my finger began going in and out, too. After a while I was in the same rhythm as Bart. When Kathy let go of my hand, I continued to move my finger in time with him.

"That's it," she said. "She's not used to something in her ass. See how she's squirming. Put another finger in and keep on going. That's it. Put your head down closer, so you can see your fingers and Bart's cock going in and out at the same time."

I followed her instructions like a robot, and as Bart slowed down, I slowed down. When he pulled out, I pulled out.

"That was awesome," Kathy said. "I bet Jody got some great video. Now let's do a different position. Margie, get on your hands and knees. Bart is going to do you doggy style."

Bart got behind Margie once she was in position and began feeding his cock into her again. It seemed even bigger because it was now glistening from her juices. He started to go slowly in and out.

"Get down close so you can see the action, Walt."

I didn't wait for Kathy to move me this time. I got my face next to them and watched. Her butt cheeks were now hiding her pussy, so all I saw was his slimy tool disappearing into her cheeks and reappearing.

"That's not good," Kathy said. "You can't see anything from the side. The best view is from underneath. Stop a minute, Bart and Margie."

They disengaged and looked at her. She pulled me to the middle of the bed and then rolled me onto my back.

"Okay, Margie, get on your knees over Walt, so he can see right into your pussy. Bart get behind her. Are you ready, Walt? This is an angle you hardly ever see because it's hard for the camera to shoot. That's why Jody has that camera attached to her forehead and she's putting her head right next to yours."

Her voice seemed to be getting higher as she spoked. I thought she sounded like she was on the edge of hysteria. But then my attention was diverted.

I was looking straight up, and all I saw at first was black. It was Margie's bush. Coming into view was what looked like an elephant's trunk. It poked into the bush like was looking for something, and it kept going deeper and deeper. I saw the bush parting and a red gash appearing around the elephant trunk and spreading out. The trunk began going in and out of the red gash. I was mesmerized. I heard Kathy's voice, as if from far away.

"How does that look, Walt? Can you see everything? Here, let me get you in a better position."

I felt her push a small cushion under my head. My eyes were now a few inches from the action, and I heard the squishing sounds. I felt some of Margie's juices dripping on my face as Bart squeezed them out of her. Ugh. I tried to ignore the dripping and concentrate on the action.

"How are you feeling, Margie?" Kathy asked.

"Bart's so big. It doesn't feel that great."

"What if your clitoris was stimulated more? Would that help?"

"I don't know."

"Let's try it," Kathy said. "Walt, slide down a little until you're closer to Margie's clitoris. I'll help you with the cushion."

Kathy's tone of voice had changed. She wasn't suggesting. She was commanding. I wasn't happy. The last thing I wanted to do was to lick this porn actress while she was getting serviced. I didn't move.

Jody moved her head away from mine. She had finished shooting from below and got up. Kathy maneuvered the cushion under my head, but I didn't budge.

"Move, Walt," she said. "Slide down a little. Come on."

"No," I said. "Kathy, I think this has gone far enough. I know you mean well, but I'm not comfortable with this. I think it's time to stop."

"But we haven't finished the video. I paid all this money for your special gift. Please cooperate."

"No, and that's final."

"I'm giving you what you really want. You know you'd love to eat Margie out while Walt is screwing her. Why are you so stubborn?"

Margie interrupted.

"Wait a second, Kathy," she said. "I think I've figured out how to do this. Please ask Walt to move again and this time, add 'pretty please.'"

Kathy's voice sounded angry.

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"Just do what I say. I know this will work."

There wasn't a sound from Bart, who never stopped moving slowly in and out of Margie.

"Okay. But why do you think that's going to help? Fine. I'll do it. Walt, please move down so you can lick Margie's clitoris."

"No!"

"Pretty please!"

As Kathy said the words, I felt Margie's hands. They were warm and soft, and they were around my testicles and manipulating them. It felt great, but I wasn't giving in.

"It didn't work," Kathy said.

"Try again," Margie said.

"Pretty please!"

Margie's hands began pulling my testicles away from each other and then back. It was getting me more worked up.

"Again!" she shouted, "but louder so he can hear you."

That was stupid. I heard Kathy perfectly. I was just ignoring her.

"Pretty please."

Margie's hands were holding my testicles tightly now and gently squeezing.

"Again! Louder!"

"Pretty please!"

The squeezing was getting harder. It was beginning to hurt.

"Again! Louder!"

"Pretty please!"

The squeeze was now like a vice, and I was in real pain.

"Again! Louder!"

"Pretty please!"

This time I didn't wait for the pain to get worse. I slid down.

"He did it," said Kathy. "How in the world? You are amazing. You're getting a bonus for that."

Kathy moved me around and adjusted the cushion under my head. Now my eyes were a few inches from the Bart's cock moving in and out of Margie, and my mouth was pressed tightly against her moist pussy, right at her clitoris. Margie shifted her legs slightly so her body lifted up an inch or so. I felt her hand closing around my jewels again. As I quickly began licking her, she relaxed her grip.

edrider73
edrider73
1,065 Followers