Perfect Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled on his wrist, and he felt the tip of something cold and slippery at the gaping entrance his fingers had just vacated. "Ready?" She asked, and he nodded, wanting it more then he'd thought possible. She shoved, and he felt a searing pain as what he now realized was the strap-on thrust into his ass. He froze, and instantly tensed up, though he knew that was the last thing he should do. Another sharp smack.

"Push out, slut," She ordered. "Because I'm going to fuck you, whether you're ready for it or not." He tried to relax, tried as hard as he could to let Her in, but it seemed to go on forever, until he felt the wetness of Her pussy against his ass. She shivered all over, causing the most erotic sensation he'd ever felt go through him as the dildo rubbed just the right spot inside him. He moaned and thrust back against Her, bucking hard into the pressure.

"That's my little slut," She purred, leaning forward and biting his earlobe. "Now I'm going to fuck you hard and fast, and I'm going to make you scream like a girl when you cum. Now, on your knees, bitch." He scrambled to his knees, shivering and moaning at the feel of the dildo moving around in his ass. Mistress grabbed something from behind Her and shoved it under his hips, then knocking him forward onto the pillows with Her next thrust. She pulled his arms behind his back, using them for balance as she continued to thrust. There was no way he could do anything from that position, and he felt deliciously vulnerable, having nothing to do but hang on for the ride of his life. True to Her word, She got onto her knees and thrust hard, hitting square on his prostrate, making him feel the most amazing flare of heat every time. He squirmed and tried his best to thrust back, wanting more of the feeling.

"More, please Mistress, fuck your slut harder," he panted, then started begging in earnest when She did. It felt amazing, and he wondered why he'd never done this before, why he'd balked when Mistress had asked, then ordered, and now that She'd insisted he'd finally given in. Pain and pleasure blended into one, and he found himself floating on a wave of feeling.

"Please Mistress, I'm so close, please let me cum," he begged. "Please!"

"Not until I say to," Mistress panted, no longer detached, and enjoying the ride as much as he was. He bucked even more, the thought of cumming at Her command, with Her dominating him so completely, was so exactly what he'd always wanted, always needed, that he nearly came before Her command. Suddenly, She stopped.

"Roll over and lay on your back," She panted, as close to orgasm as he was. "I want you to eat me now, Pet, until I'm satisfied, then I might give you a reward." She slid one long, sexy leg over his chest and settled Her weeping pussy just out of range of his questing tongue.

"Please Mistress," he whispered, eyes glazed with passion. "Please let me pleasure You." Without saying anything, She slid closer, tangling Her fingers in his hair and riding his mouth as hard as She had his ass. All he could do was lay there and take it, licking and sucking as well as he could while She rode him hard. Gentile tugs in his hair and the feel of the dildo still in his ass were driving him higher then he'd ever imagined possible.

He could feel Her pussy tightening against his tongue told him that She was right on the edge of Her orgasm. He worked even harder, trying to get Her there, wanting to give Her as much pleasure as he was feeling. But just before She got there, She pulled back once again. She took a condom and rolled it down his pulsing erection with Her lips and mouth, and it had been all he could do to not cum right then. She couldn't quite deep throat him yet, though, so She rolled down the condom with maddening touches of Her fingers.

She positioned Herself right over his erection, and he thrust a little, trying to get inside Her. She waited a moment, then sank down on him, taking him inside of Her, and making him shudder at the pleasure. Mistress moaned, the vibrating cock ring touching Her slit and bring her right back up to the edge. She began to ride him this way, but not for long. Far too soon, he felt Her tightening again and She whispered the command to cum. He saw stars at the force of his orgasm, and the feel of his ass tightening around the dildo took the wave higher then ever before, and he screamed like She'd told him that he would. He came for long enough that She came a second time. They were both sweaty and shaking when they returned to reality, aftershocks shaking their entire worlds, too exhausted to move enough to separate. A click, and the vibrations against his cock and Her slit stopped, causing them both to sigh in relief.

Mistress kissed his sweaty brow and rolled off him an unknown amount of time later. She stretched, arching Her back against the carpet and then lay still. "Well, Pet? Are you going to defy me like that in the future?" Mistress asked, a note of laughter in Her voice.

"As soon as I can walk right again, Mistress," he said with a grin of his own.

Mistress's grin grew. "I look forward to it," She said, though they were both too exhausted to do more that day. "Now get up," Mistress said firmly. "Let's clean you up a bit and go out to dinner somewhere." He groaned.

"Mistress, I don't think I can move yet," he protested. She helped him to his feet and made him remove all the toys.

"Go dispose of that while I clean these up a little," Mistress said, smiling and gesturing to the condom. "Then come join me in the shower."

"If it pleases you, Mistress," he said, and wondered how he'd ever gotten by without this woman in his life. She was perfect.

12