Perfect Pussy, Perfect Cock

Story Info
A very short speculation on the subject.
1.9k words
3.68
14.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers

I suspect that everyone thinks the first pussy he or she saw to do something with was a perfect one. Aren't they all? I am sure my first one was, although I can't really remember it, but I do remember her name. I can't say that about all the others, but theirs were also perfect. It is a very subjective matter. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, as the saying has it, whereby "bird" and "bush" should not be misinterpreted, or maybe they could be. If one only saw the bush, that "bush," one couldn't have an opinion about what it concealed. Don't let that upset your hearing or using the saying.

Maybe I was just lucky, certainly not being discriminating when I saw the ones I have seen. I have since discovered that there are pussies that I find less attractive - on internet, of course. Maybe, however, others find them especially attractive. It is all very subjective. The girls, women displaying them seem to be pleased with their own, and the numbers of clicks and the ratings on such images suggest that other persons like them.

"De gustibus non est disputandum." There is no accounting for taste, a good reason to avoid trying to describe my ideal of the perfect pussy and to move on to penises.

I don't have much experience with seeing them. Oh, I have seen washrooms full of them, but not like I mean for here.

Opinions about the perfect penis have to left the girls and to men who enjoy each other's, but I will stick with the girls, older ones with more experience, and let them discuss the subject. They can remain nameless, just two young women conversing. They obviously know each other well and know that they both have seen enough different ones not to be shy about talking about them. I rather assume that they have also had a couple of drinks and a sipping another one.

"What did you ask me?"

"About men's, you know, their whatever you want to call them."

"About their ... dicks, cocks, peters, willies, their penises?"

"Yeah."

"And what did you want know?"

"Do you like some better than others?"

"If the guy knows how to use it."

"Yeah, well, of course. If he doesn't, then it doesn't matter what he has."

"It sure doesn't, and if he does, then it doesn't matter much either."

"True. Oh, in a store for anglers, I saw a t-shirt with 'It's not how deep you fish, it's how you wiggle your worm.'"

"Hm-hmm! It sure is, and not just how fat the worm is, but I - I'm a pisces - as a fish, I want it to wiggle a little deeper, be able to wiggle a little deeper, before I'll bite."

"Hmmm! Of course, so do I. Oh, you like to bite it?"

"Don't you?"

"And then it shouldn't be too fat."

"No, I had one like that, a strain on my jaw."

"I wouldn't have, even elsewhere, told him to find someone who already had kids."

"Got to preserve our tight pussies. I'll try to think of that the next time."

"So you let him?"

"Yeah, almost like the first time, hurt a little."

"So one like that you don't like?"

"I guess not. What kind do you like?"

"I wasn't really thinking about that, size and length, but I guess that's part of it."

"Of course it is. What else could make a difference?"

"I got myself into this, I guess. Well, I want to be able to feel the ridge around the head of his penis rubbing, not like one once, whose head was smaller than his shaft."

"Oh yeah, of course. That too fat one was like that."

"You should have known better, if you already knew that."

"Did you?"

"No, but now I do."

"Two of us. What else?"

"Well, the other extreme, when his shaft is so much smaller than his head, or his head is so much larger, that it looks like mushroom. Oh, of course then I can really feel it rub, but I just don't think it looks pretty."

"Oh, this is all about aesthetics, how they look? I thought you wanted to know what kind I like most in use."

"I wasn't thinking it was about aesthetics, but I guess that was what I was asking about."

"Hm-hmm! I know you don't just look at them. You'd never get away with going that far, and then telling him - it bobbing in front of your nose - that you didn't like the way his looked."

"No, of course not. I guess I was asking about your ideal penis, the perfect penis."

"I don't have one. Hm-hmm! I do not have one, of course, and, with a couple of exceptions, I've liked them all."

"You're worse than me, just a little. You've never thought about them."

"All the time, but not like you apparently do."

"What about ones with more pointy heads?"

"If the guy knows how to use it. Oh, I guess they would be better for virgins, well teenaged girls with really tight pussies."

"I think they look a little funny. I prefer the ones with a nice round head, swelling out a little to the ridge."

"So it can rub you."

"Yeah, that too, of course, but I just find them most attractive to look at. Maybe an artist could show that they conform to some artistic proportion."

"You want someone to draw your perfect penis? What about just finding it - two or three examples - and making photos and letting him - the artist - tell you which one conforms best to the golden ratio?"

"Now you're thinking: a woman artist, who could appreciate my aesthetic interest in cocks."

"Hmmm! I see it now: a personal ad somewhere - does Playboy have personal ads? - inviting men with round-headed cocks to come and have them photographed. Hm-hmm! Maybe have them photographed and then come. If you like them so much, the ad could suggest: 'satisfaction included' or some such."

"You're wicked! Or do you want to help me satisfy them?"

"Who me? I'm just trying to help you find your aesthetically most perfect penis."

"You don't have one, even after all our talking?"

"I'm beginning to appreciate what you mean. Yeah, those are nice. I like them too. Something else: foreskin, not that they look much different by the time you can check if its head is nice and round like you want it to be."

Oh yeah. That's true, but I really prefer "with." I like to see it slip back, suggesting that it's been hiding, protecting, modestly concealing the head until it wants to do something."

"Or wants you to do something."

"Um-hmm, and more fun to play with, that way or when it's all soft. I love to fondle one like that - afterwards - sort of cuddly, and fondling his loose sack and massaging his balls. The other kind, circumcised, just always seems to waiting to do something. If nature wants them to have foreskins, that's the way they should be."

"Hmm?! Your perfect penis. How long can you just enjoy fondling one that way?"

"Oooh! Well, you're right, not for long back when. I guess I was thinking about the first one like that; all the ... the three boys before were circumcised, and theirs popped up about as soon as I held them."

"And the other one's didn't?"

"He was older."

"Older, like how old?"

"Lots older."

"Older than we are now?"

"Even older."

"Come on, tell."

"Hmm? Hmmmm? ... My uncle."

"Your uncle?! Now you have to tell."

"Oh well, I guess so. He lived in the city where I went to college. I knew him already, of course, and always liked him as a kid, Mom's brother, unmarried. Mom told him he should look out for me, told me that if I had problems, I should talk to him. I felt real grown up, when he took me to dinner the first time, and that was nice, so we met every few weeks like that. I guess when he saw that I didn't much different things to wear, he offered to buy me something nice. I was on a small allowance. So we did, he did. That was fun. I hope the sales person thought he was my dad."

"Sounds more like a sugar daddy."

"That wasn't nice. After we agreed on what we both liked, I wanted to hug him, almost did in the store. He looked like he wouldn't have minded. I did hug him when we parted, and he really didn't mind. So I wore that the next time we went out, feeling more grown up, since it was something that a college freshman probably wouldn't wear."

"Hurry up, skip the rest; I know you went to bed with him."

"Yeah. Did he ask me to, or did I do something to suggest that I wanted to?"

"Probably told him there was only one way you could adequately thank him for being such a nice uncle."

"Oh, I remember. After that, we always hugged, then sometimes meeting in his apartment, and then once, hugging, we sort of looked at each other and kissed, just to say goodbye that time. I didn't have anyone else to kiss, so the next time, well, we really kissed. We were both a little surprised. I went back to my dorm that night."

"But the next time you didn't? And then got to see your first foreskin?"

"This is my story, but yeah, well, I didn't see it that time, but he sure knew more about doing it than those young boys."

"I bet. Hm-hm-hmm! And I bet he thought yours was the most perfect pussy he had seen in years."

"Mmmm! He sure liked it, and then I did see his foreskin."

"And enjoyed holding his soft cock and massaging his balls in his loose sack?"

"How did you guess?"

"You told me before. It sounds like he taught you a lot you didn't know to do before."

"Mmmm! Yes! I guess you could say we had an affair for the next three and a half years. We had to agree on what we could tell Mom, thinking it better to have a story, instead of her asking each of us. Oooh! If she knew how much her brother liked to have his cock sucked!"

"And how much you liked to suck it! If she did know - about him, the only way she could - she probably wouldn't have suggested you turn to him for help. Hmm?! Or maybe she did and wanted him to help you like that."

"Not my mom! Well, I hope not, but if she did ...?"

"Stop grinning like that; looks lecherous!"

"Probably, recalling how it was to suck his cock."

"Sounds like it was your perfect penis, the first one, anyway."

"And yours? First, second, or only one?"

"Oh! Mmmm! I know! One like that - nice and round - fit perfectly up against my pallet - not to mention where else it fit so well. It was perfect, for me, but probably not for you. Just my personal perfect penis. You'll have to find your own, if you're still looking for it."

"Oooh, yours, like that! Yeah, I guess there isn't one perfect penis, perfect for everyone."

"Good thing, different ones perfect for different pussies and different mouths. Mmmm!

Are we going to talk all night, or are you going to ask me now if I think your pussy is perfect?"

"Mmmm! Just show me that you like it. I think yours is.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers