Perfect Replica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was grabbing the rim of his pants. Someone's hand was unzipping his fly; he was surprised to notice that it was his own. Emily put her hand on his crotch and her tongue in his mouth. She was an adept kisser, dancing her tongue around his, sucking on his tongue, nibbling his lower lip, all the while fishing his cock out. She slipped the elastic band of his boxers around his shaft and shoved it down, letting her prize spring free. Immediately, she dropped to her knees, her breath hot on his glans as she gazed appraisingly. She felt the length with her fingertips. "My little brother is packing. Looks natural, and what are you, about eight inches?" She dabbed the precum on his head with her index finger, proceeding to lick it off her digit. "I'm not sure though, Kurt. I've been drinking, do you think I should be operating heavy equipment like this?" She smiled broadly.

Emily wrapped her lips around it and started giving him a tender, passionate blowjob. She was skilled enough to tease sensitive points with her tongue even as she took him six inches deep into her mouth, strands of spit hanging off his shaft wherever her mouth went. His breaths were heavy and tinged with moans as she sucked his dick. With a pop, she released it. "This is a great fucking dick, Kurt. Build me an altar, I'll worship this." She was stroking it still, her hand twisting and squeezing around the head. With her other hand, she massaged his balls. Just meeting her gaze, her eyes like perfect malachite, was almost enough to make him cum on the spot. She squeezed his balls. "I bet you've got something in there for me. I'll drain it. By dawn I want some hot cum in every hole."

He had never heard her speak like this before, of course, but he found that any scruples he had about doing this had vanished. Even as her head bobbed on his cock once more, she was more his sister in his mind than she had been since he first met her in the elevator, and he loved it. Why not indulge? She slurped noisily, backing off so her lips were puckered tightly around his cockhead, stroking the rest of his shaft.

Before he knew it, Kurt was about to cum. He tried to stammer out a warning to her, but he was distracted by his knees nearly giving out; he leaned back against the glass door as she slurped down his cum, which sprayed mightily into her throat. She didn't stop at all during his orgasm, happily swallowing his load while still stroking and sucking. Even when his jizz was fully dispensed, she kept going.

"Perfect, Kurt. Delicious." She dragged her tongue up along his shaft, kissed the head, drew into her mouth again for a moment before releasing it to speak. "And you're still rock hard. That's good, because we have plenty more to do. I have a virgin pussy, Kurt. My body is brand new. You want to fuck your sister's virgin pussy, right?" She put a hand between her thighs. "Come on."

Emily got up and moved over to the bed. She laid on top of the sheets, her legs hanging off the end, spread open so Kurt could see her sex. She was soaking wet; in fact, it looked like she had cum while sucking him off. That was impressive, as it must have happened before she even laid a hand on herself. She was already playing with her clit and clutching at her breast. Her stare, wild and passionate, was locked on Kurt. She chewed her lower lip. Her expression was as good as a scream: "Fuck me!"

He didn't. Not right away. He kicked off his pants and stood between her legs, penis hanging over her body, but dropped to his knees, putting him face to face with her vagina. Her legs crossed behind his head, locking him in as he started eating her out. He experimented for a time, teasing her clitoris gently with his tongue, occasionally moving in to suck or nibble it. It wasn't long before he found a pattern that made her gasp, and he focused on that, swirling his tongue above and on her clit, and teasing her labia, too. She thrust her pussy in his face in response, practically grinding it against him. She was already practically pulling the sheets out of place, and he felt her grab a fistful of his hair, forcing him even more tightly against her nether. He pushed hard with his tongue, relishing her enthusiastic reaction. "Fuck, Kurt! Fuck!" She was obviously cumming. He looked up and watched her squeeze her tits, her nails digging into them harshly. For a moment, her orgasm subsided, but the deft maneuvers of his tongue caused her to go straight into another. She was shaking, her flat stomach quivering, orgasms rolling over her like waves. He, too, was enjoying himself; her pussy was fittingly neat and beautiful, with an expertly cropped patch of pubic hair just above it, but nowhere near close to interfering with his cunnilingus. She smelled and tasted sweet, almost like fresh strawberries, but with just a hint of salt. He wondered if she used a supplement to make such a convincing flavor.

"Kurt," she panted between orgasms, "Kurt, your dick. Give me your dick." Her legs relaxed and he pulled away. Still shaking, she crawled back on the bed, putting her head neatly on the pillow. She kept her legs open. Her pussy was literally dripping. Kurt guessed she had maybe four orgasms total. He had a reputation for good oral, but nowhere near that good; she must have been incredibly turned on by the situation. "Please fuck me. Please, please, please."

He positioned himself over her, his gaze meeting hers as he guided his dick into her. He slid easily inside, but took care to go slowly, letting her feel every inch as it passed through her lower set of lips. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her body twitched a little; perhaps that was a miniature orgasm.

Kurt leaned forward, so he was hovering completely over her as his cock came to the hilt inside of her. They kissed deeply, his arms going around her waist and back, pulling her into his embrace while his hips rocked back and forth. She was ridiculously tight, and he could actually feel her wetness on his balls when he sunk deep inside. His tip rubbed against the sensitive spots just around her cervix, causing her to grasp wildly at his back. She scratched him, even, to the point of a little pain. He found that he fucking loved it, wanting nothing more than to piston his cock in and out right away, but he showed some restraint. His movements were slow, driving deep in her and bucking a little to hit her g-spot. They stopped kissing just to breathe.

He gorged himself visually while he fucked her. Her hair, her skin, her eyes, her luscious lips, her perfect curves and enormous tits, her intricate tattoos and runes on her arms and creeping up from her back over her shoulders... He had dreams about women less perfect. He found himself picking up the pace. She tilted her head back into the pillow and moaned loudly, calling his name and begging for more. He went for her tits, sucking and licking a chocolate-colored nipple, which made her even crazier. Her back arched, her hips bucked against his, her legs curled up around him so much that her heels were on his ass.

"Promise you'll cum inside!" she yelled, locking her legs tight so that he had no choice anyway. He nodded, still attacking her breasts. His mouth went to the underside of one, sucking the super-soft flesh into his mouth, sucking, biting, letting her go wild as he gave her tit a hickey. He was pounding her now, the sound of skin slapping skin filling the spaces between her sexual moans.

Unable to hold on any longer, Kurt felt his cock spasm, and cum filled Emily's pussy. "Oh fuck, I can feel it. I can feel it twitching, and that hot cum..." she trailed off, in ecstasy as he gave subjected her to a few final pumps before collapsing on top of her. He could feel a mixture of their cum dripping off his shaft and balls and onto the sheets.

She grabbed either side of his face and kissed forcefully. "Okay, you're doing that to me every fucking day from now on. You're a fucking animal. Judging by your dick, I'd say a horse, judging by that performance, I'd say a goddamned tiger." Her hips still writhed a little. He wasn't soft at all.

"Your pussy..." He trailed off for a moment, unable to even make a clever comment. "It's like a goddess'."

"Luckily we've got Mjolnir handy," she giggled. "You know what comes next, right?"

"Round two?"

Emily nodded. "My little brother will make me very, very happy tonight. Get off. Let's have a quick snack, maybe a beer. Stay hard."

They recuperated for a little while in the living area, her body resting against his as they drank cold beers, refreshing since their bodies were warm from the effort, ate snacks, and shared puffs of a vaporizer. Practically nobody used vaporizers anymore, but they had both picked up the old habit from their father. Gentle music, a piano classic from a forgotten 18th century master, flowed through the room as they relaxed together. As promised, Kurt was still hard. Precum dripped from the tip as Emily idly toyed with it, not even looking at what she was doing.

"Every hole, huh?" Kurt asked.

There was that giggle again. It sent warm vibrations through his body. "Mm, doesn't have to be every hole. But here, look at this." She set her things aside and got off of him. She got on all fours and presented a very fine, round ass to him. The size was substantial, but at the same time, it was tight and fit, not flabby. "This is just begging to be fucked, isn't it?" She wiggled her ass seductively. "You'll be the biggest thing that's ever gone in Emily's asshole, that's for sure, this body or the last one." Kurt was already getting in position. She stopped him. "Not here."

"Where, then?"

She gestured toward the patio. "See if it's warm enough. I'll be right back."

He got up walked out to the patio. The city was alive below, lights and sounds reaching all the way up the tower. He leaned over the balcony and imagined fucking her there. The cold air was a little harsh on his penis, which was still wet, but he knew he wouldn't have to put up with it for long. His sister followed him outside, practically floating. She was carrying a container of lubricant and a towel.

"This is nice." She took a deep breath as she touched her nipples, which stood at rapt attention. "How about it, Kurt?"

"Bend over the balcony."

"That's what I like to hear."

She threw the towel onto the balcony and positioned herself over it, bent at the hips, her tits just resting on the cloth. Her legs were spread just so, and her ass was presented to her brother. He grabbed the lube and applied a little to her asshole with his index finger, spreading a little more over his dick.

"Ready?" He rested his cock between her cheeks. As if it were automatic, she rocked her ass against it. "Put it in, please." She was already almost whimpering, as if the very thought of him fucking her like this was as good as sex. Obediently, he put his glans to her tight hole and, being very cautious, pushed inside. She gasped, clutching the balcony. "Oh, shit," she intoned. She was snug inside, and very warm. He kept his hands on her cheeks as his cock slipped deeper and deeper into her tight ass. "Oh, shit!" she said again, this time more yelling; her knees almost gave way as he reached the deepest point he could. She was quivering again. "Holy shit, I came, Kurt. I wish we weren't so high up. I want people to see me get fucked by you."

He pushed in and pulled out, over and over, but he was much more gentle than he was with her pussy. Even so, it was driving her berserk. Just letting his wandering hand fall between her thighs and touch her clitoris was enough to make her almost cum; when he leaned forward to grab her breast, she actually did. He wasn't sure if anyone on the lower levels could hear her screams, but it didn't matter, and the thought probably turned Emily on even more. Kurt pumped his cock through her ass methodically as he kissed and admired her back. It wasn't just her ass that was gorgeous. Her back was smooth, adorned with ink that seemed to accentuate the dolphin-like perfection of her curves. Her hair, reaching halfway down her back, bounced with every successive thrust.

He stopped moving suddenly, leaving his manhood half-engulfed by her anus. Without missing a beat, she took over. She had her hands on the balcony, using it as leverage to push her ass back into him. She expertly bounced on his cock. The way her butt moved was practically hypnotic. She shook it, sliding him around her insides. He clutched the cheeks greedily, now panting. "Emily, your ass is unbelievably tight." She moaned and responded: "You're so fucking deep! You're in my gut! God, I fucking love it. I love you, Kurt."

"I love you, Emily." He was picking up the pace.

"Kurt, fill my ass with cum. Please, Kurt. Please cum in me. Do it right now," she panted desperately. He obeyed and miraculously, it was the biggest load of the night. She purred as it filled her insides.

That night, they slept together, naked bodies entwined in the master bedroom. Kurt was even happy, for the first time, about waking up in the middle of the night to relieve himself. In the cool gray-blue light of the very early morning, walking back into their room, he realized that he was enjoying the moment. It gave him the opportunity to know that what he had experienced was not a dream, but only dream-like, and to look over Emily's lovely self curled tightly in the sheets, satisfied that she was his sister and his lover. What he felt for her was, he was certain, genuine sibling love. He slipped into the warmth of the sheets next to hear, his body against her back, arm around her and his cock against her cheeks. Her ass twitched, rubbing up against his shaft. He smiled.

12