Perfect Roommate Pt. 02

Story Info
Luke finds a roommate who shares his muscle fetish.
10.6k words
4.58
33.7k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 07/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fbblvr37
fbblvr37
262 Followers

** Chapter 6 **

Rachel awoke around 8 am still a little groggy from staying up late working on her room. She managed to get the bedside table put together and was getting started on her bed when she decided to call it quits and sleep on the new mattress on the floor.

She walked out into the hallway and noticed Luke's door was open a crack. She didn't want to be a snoop so she just walked by the bedroom and made her way to the main living area. On the kitchen island she found a note from Luke.

"Morning, went to the gym to do some work and get in a workout. I will be back at 9 am. Luke"

Was this guy for real, Rachel thought to herself? He was so nice and so considerate.

She found some eggs in the refrigerator and quickly made herself some scrambled eggs. She was thinking about how she was going to be working out for the first time in Luke's gym. She knew enough about training with weights that she needed to have plenty of fuel and protein to build muscle and have stamina.

She finished her breakfast and cleaned up liking it neat and remembering how Luke liked to keep his apartment clean.

Rachel was very horny for some reason this morning. She fell asleep exhausted last night and didn't get a chance to pleasure herself. She was so aroused all day yesterday from spending the day with Luke and never really getting any release.

She rummaged through one of her boxes and found what she was looking for. She had a 12 dildo with a 6 inch circumference that was one of her favorites. She had another one that was thicker and seemed just a little too big to be comfortable.

She lay down on her back and inserted the dildo slowly working it into her vagina a little at a time. She loved using the huge dildo to masturbate with. She loved the long strokes and could almost take the full length.

She was picturing the female bodybuilder that Luke had shown her from yesterday and thinking about having arms like hers as she moved the dildo in and out with long rhythmic motions.

Rachel was a very sexual girl and could easily bring herself to arousal in a couple minutes. That was the case today, very quickly she was able to bring herself to full climax as she continued to slide the dildo in and out with long deep strokes. She kept herself there at full ecstasy the whole time picturing herself with huge biceps. In and out. She had her face buried in her pillow as she was screaming continuing to thrust the huge dildo in and out.

Normally she would stop by now, today she kept going. Almost to see how long she could last, she kept the motion going with long deep strokes, never breaking rhythm. Then not being able to take it anymore she finally stopped leaving the dildo in and just laid there with her arms to the sides breathing heavily.

Not wanting to stop, she got an idea and got up still holding the huge dildo in her vagina. She brought the laptop over to her bed and put into the search "Female Bodybuilder Biceps". She clicked on the images and was greeted by an amazing array of women with the most amazing biceps that Rachel had ever seen.

She was on all 4s looking at the computer and reached back grabbing the dildo and immediately started her rhythm again. She took in the details of each woman, picturing their biceps as her own. After a couple of minutes she was climaxing again. She threw her head back and started driving harder and further taking almost the entire length of the dildo. This time when she climaxed she didn't hold it as long and let it go so she could recover.

She brought her attention back to the pictures before her and picked a favorite picture, clicking on it so it came into full view. The name of the bodybuilder was Klaudia Larson and her biceps were incredible. This woman was beautiful and not as bulky as some of the other women. Her biceps were so defined and peaked.

For the third time Rachel was reaching her climax again. It was coming more intense than ever. She would take the dildo all the way to the tip and plunge it down to the full length, over and over till finally she was screaming again. She held it not wanting to break rhythm for what felt like a lifetime she held herself in pure ecstasy. She started bucking, losing control of her body and finally fell over with exhaustion not able to control herself anymore.

She caressed her beautiful body still swirling from the amazing climax she gave herself. The dildo was still inside of her up to its full length. She pulled it out with a shudder as it slid across her stimulated vagina. She looked over at the clock and saw that it was almost 9 am. She jumped out of bed full of energy and went to go take a shower.

Luke walked into the apartment at about 8:40 to the screams of pleasure coming from Rachel's room. He froze unsure what to do and just listened, waiting for it to be over. She went on like this for another 5 minutes until she finally gave one final scream and then it became quiet. He waited another 5 minutes until he heard the water running. She really knows how to please herself Luke thought.

He felt like it was safe to go about his business as he made his way to the kitchen and prepared himself his second breakfast. About 30 minutes later Rachel came into the kitchen looking fresh and clean.

Just like every time Luke saw her he was amazed at how beautiful she was. Looking very different from yesterday she was in her workout outfit with her black hair slicked back into a long ponytail that hung to the middle of her back. She wore coral shorts and a peach crop top underneath a pink and navy string vest, she finished off the look with bright pink sneakers.

As she walked in Luke could see her bare legs for the first time on full display. Her quad muscles started just above her knee and bulged out with every step. They were lean and hard and he could clearly see the teardrop that makes up the leg muscle just above her knee. Her legs tapered wider as they went up to her hips.

Luke thought he would see flab around her hips because of how big her butt was and was pleasantly surprised to see smooth taught skin. From the side he could make out the quad muscles sticking out prominently and where most women have a straight back of the leg, hers curved out nicely showing a shapely hamstring. He was already very familiar with the beautiful heart shaped bulge of her calves from the time they spent together moving.

Her breasts were again on full display underneath her top. The huge deep cleavage and full breasts were standing out as usual. It was hard to believe that breasts that big could look so perky and full and be real. Luke took in the scene as quickly as he could and tried not to stare too much. It was getting increasingly hard to avert his eyes because she was so beautiful to look at.

"Good morning!" Rachel greeted him cheerfully.

"Hey, good morning."

"What time did you get back?" Rachel asked seemingly not even concerned if he may have walked in while she was in the middle of her performance.

"About 15 minutes ago. I just finished up my second breakfast. Are you ready to head to the gym now?" Luke replied lying about the time to avoid any uncomfortable situations.

"Sure am...I ate breakfast already and I am ready to go!"

Luke finished cleaning up his things and the pair made their way to the gym. It was a short pleasant walk to the gym. Luke felt so comfortable around Rachel that he couldn't believe it. She was just so much fun to be around and had this amazing charisma that just drew him to her.

They arrived at Luke's gym after a short walk and he opened the door for Rachel to enter. They walked into the entry of the gym which was all glass with a frosted design that allowed for views into the gym. There was a desk for reception and seating, and on the right was a bar and more seating.

Luke introduced Rachel to Laura the pretty young girl behind the desk as they made their way through the doors into the gym.

Luke led Rachel to the right to the biggest part of the gym which was filled with cardio machines. There was 4 rows of machines all facing forward so you could look out the window. The first row was right in front of the windows, and the second row was back so that you could look at the massive big screen tv's that went the whole length of the gym.

"This is incredible" Rachel looked in awe at the size and scale.

"Thanks, I had a vision and was fortunate to be able to design mostly what I had in my head. Every kind of cardio equipment is in here, treadmill, elliptical, stair climbers, rowing...whatever you are into."

"This is great, I can't wait to get started." replied Rachel.

"The other side has the weights." Luke motioned for Rachel to follow.

"Here is the door to the locker rooms" Luke pointed to the right as they passed the entryway which was on the left.

They walked into a room almost equal to the size of the cardio room. It had a row of windows with a view out to the streets to the left which was the front of the gym. The far was was all glass and was lined with all the dumbbells and plates. There was an assortment of benches by the dumbbells, and all around the room there were rows of gym equipment. On the back wall to the right there was some non-conventional equipment that Rachel was looking at puzzled.

"Here is the weight room." Luke announced.

"Wow...what is all the stuff over there?" Rachel pointed to the wall on the right.

"We try to keep things interesting so people can be creative with their workouts. CrossFit is becoming really popular so we have some equipment geared for that. We also have an obstacle course that give a really good workout similar to American Ninja Warrior. We have a 2 level warp wall, one of the only gyms in Chicago with that."

"That's so cool!" Rachel said with excitement.

"That is Jenny over there working with a client, I will introduce you later when she is done, I don't want to interrupt."

They took in the gym for a couple minutes, and then Luke motioned back behind them.

"I have one more thing to show you back this way"

"Okay" said Rachel.

They walked past the locker room doors back to the middle of the gym where there was a hallway in the back.

"This is where the offices and breakroom are." Luke pointed to the rooms on the left side of the hall. Then he stopped in front of a door on the right and swiped the key card to open the door. "In here is my special room just for me and VIP members."

They walked into a small room which was basically an entry where on the left were 2 frosted glass double doors. Luke opened one of the doors and motioned for Rachel to walk in.

Inside was a private gym that was smaller than what was outside, but still very big and filled with every weight machine imaginable. It was a rectangular room and at the far end was a set of windows out to the street. On the right wall was a row of mirrors with dumbbells and weights.

Unlike the gym outside this gym was luxurious. The floor was a nice bamboo flooring and the walls were all trimmed out with dark mahogany wood. The ceiling was finished with crown molding and had 4 foot recessed squares where there was recessed lighting and a ceiling fan in every square. The mirrors were all framed with the same wood trim and the walls were painted with a warm red color. It felt less like a gym and more like a home.

On the left side there was a wooden door that led to a Sauna and next to that another door that led to a steam room. Down further was all glass that led to another room that looked almost like a living room. They were standing at the far corner still so the room wasn't completely visible, but a couch and TV could partially be seen through the glass. Rachel stared around the room with her mouth open looking amazed.

"What do you think?" Luke asked.

"I am speechless, this is amazing." Rachel replied.

"This is like my second home...it's where I spend most of my time when I am not working. Go ahead walk around and check it out."

"Is that another room?" Rachel asked pointing to the left.

"Yeah, it's like my living room. I can hang out in here with friends or kick back and relax."

Rachel moved into the gym looking at all the equipment and moving toward the room. Inside the glass room there is a big round couch in the middle facing a huge screen TV mounted on the wall. The ceiling is a little lower and the walls are painted a warm beige color with the same wood trim and crown molding.

The couch is on a big red and beige area rug with a fancy pattern on it. The right wall has the windows out to the street that continue from the other room and has a couple conversation areas with comfortable seating and side tables.

To the left is a circular bar with bench seating in all wood with beautiful wood shelving behind it. In the area in front of the bar there are a couple small round pub tables. Behind the bar in the center is a mirror with shelving underneath with a full rack of alcohol. The bar was fully equipped with multiple refrigerators, freezer, wine fridge, a triple sink, a dishwasher, and ice maker.

Just to the right of the bar was another room that was accessible through a pair of double hung french doors. This room was carpeted with a massage table in the middle of the room. The far wall had a mahogany cabinet that spanned the entire wall with a big cabinet in the center.

Along the side walls were full length mirrors like in the gym framed out with mahogany trim. There were wood shelves that came out from the walls throughout the room and were filled with candles and different oils. The walls were painted red like the gym. Rachel looked up noticing the ceiling was a huge mirror. She looked at Luke and raised her eyebrows but didn't say anything.

To the immediate right was a door that led to a beautiful bathroom with marble tile. This bathroom also had a door that led to the main room and on the other side led to a shower room.

The shower room had a bench and fully enclosed shower that had multiple shower jets on every wall and a waterfall shower head that covered the entire ceiling. The whole thing was topped off with a glass shower door from floor to ceiling.

"Oh my god! I want to take a shower in here so bad!" Exclaimed Rachel.

"It's awesome, I love it. You wouldn't believe how incredible it is."

"So this is where you hang out?" Asked Rachel.

"Yeah, when I work out I prefer to be alone so I can really focus. I have everything I need in here."

Ever since Luke started working out he would do it in his underwear and mostly now completely naked. Watching himself lift kept him motivated and also got him extremely aroused. He loved watching his muscles get worked in the mirror and was addicted to working out naked now.

Anytime Luke works out he becomes aroused and couldn't hide it from other people in gyms he has tried in the past. All this led him to create his ultimate dream gym where he can lock himself away and lift for hours in a state of ecstasy. This is one of Luke's deepest secrets that he has never shared it with anyone.

"So you said that VIP members can workout in here?" Rachel asked.

"I have a handful of clients that pay an extra membership fee for the privilege to work out in here. I have a window later in the day that is open for these members. It is less crowded and the equipment in here is top notch." Luke explained.

"Interesting, it's all pretty amazing."

"You have the VIP membership if you prefer to workout in here. It starts at 2pm and goes to 7pm. It also comes with a masseuse which is why I have the room in the back. I get a massage from Josie almost daily, your trainer Jenny is also a licensed masseuse."

"Are you serious!" Rachel said excitedly. "I can't believe it, you are the greatest!"

With that Rachel threw herself into Luke for a hug. Luke could feel her huge breasts push into his belly, they felt so amazing and firm. Luke instantly started to get an erection as his huge penis started to grow downward.

Luke had two fetishes, the first one which was his biggest was muscles, and the second fetish was woman with huge natural breast. Rachel was pressed firmly against him in a wonderful embrace and he could smell her perfume that drives him crazy. Before he was at full erection Luke managed to pull away hopefully before she could feel anything.

Rachel looked up with a huge smile and a sparkle in those beautiful blue eyes. "Well thank you so much, you have been so kind to me, I feel like I won the lottery."

"It's really no problem, I am glad I can help. I think Jenny should be finishing up with her client soon. Why don't you head to the locker room and meet us out in the main gym where I will introduce you."

"Sounds good." Rachel said.

** Chapter 7 **

Rachel found a locker stowed her bag and started to make her way out to the gym. She was so excited to get started. The locker room was really nice and clean, she couldn't believe how nice Luke's gym was and how lucky she felt to find herself in this situation.

She made her way out of the locker room as spotted Luke talking to a girl of to the side. Rachel walked up to the pair and they immediately noticed her and walked up to meet her.

Luke started the introductions, "Rachel this is Jenny. She will work with you for a week to get you started on your goals."

"Hi Rachel" Jenny greeted her as they shook hands.

"Hi" Rachel replied timidly.

Rachel was a little flustered by the sight of Jenny. She had an amazing body. She was shorter than Rachel, but she was chiseled and lean. Rachel could see every muscle on her body, things that Rachel never even thought to train. She could see striations in her shoulders, her biceps jumped out when she moved her arm to shake Rachel's hand. She had amazing abs, not just a six pack but she could see the side obliques had striations that would flex and relax as she breathed.

She wasn't huge and bulky but lean and ripped, she didn't look like she had an ounce of fat. She was wearing a very exposing workout outfit that left nothing to the imagination. She had a pink sports bra and skin tight white spandex shorts Her breasts were small and perky, but Rachel could see her upper chest was muscular.

She was probably in her twenties with a young fresh face, green eyes, and blond hair pulled back in a ponytail. She was very pretty with a girl next door look. She had this amazing confidence as she stood there with her hands on her hips surveying Rachel with what looked like a hunger in her eyes.

After a few seconds Luke broke them out of their trance, "Jenny, why don't you take Rachel to one of the evaluation rooms so you guys can get started."

"Sounds good" replied Jenny. "Don't worry, I will take good care of you."

Jenny took Rachel's arm in hers and led her back toward the offices.

"So did Luke give you a tour of the gym." Asked Jenny.

"Yeah, he took me around, it's a really nice gym." Rachel responded.

"What did you think of the private gym? It doesn't really work with my schedule, but every now and then I get a workout in there."

"I have never seen a gym that nice before, it was pretty amazing."

"We will need to work out in the main gym today, but for the rest of the week where do you think you will want to work out?" Jenny asked.

"I'm not sure, but I think I would want to work out in there." Rachel responded.

They arrived at one of the office rooms, and Jenny motioned to one of the seats as she closed the door.

"Have a seat." Jenny offered. She was acting very professional, but Rachel could feel something very subtle that was also alluring.

"Thanks" Rachel responded as she sat down.

"So Luke tells me you want to focus more on lifting weights?" Jenny asked.

"Yeah, I have always worked out but never really knew what I was doing. I want to try and build some muscle on my frame."

fbblvr37
fbblvr37
262 Followers