Perfect Roommate Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny walked up to Rachel and the two embraced and hugged. Everyone in the restaurant was staring at the two beautiful women. The girls didn't even notice, Rachel and Jenny were too busy taking in the beauty of each other.

"You look amazing." Jenny said.

"Thank you, so do you." Rachel replied.

"I think our table is ready, do you want to see if they can seat us."

"Sure."

The pair walked over to the hostess who was ready for them and lead them to a nice quiet table in the corner. They seated ordered drinks and settled into a nice evening of conversation. The girls laughed and joked and all through dinner like old friends. Jenny was having a really good time and found it was very easy to talk to Rachel. Jenny was curious about the connection with Luke and if they were an item.

"So how did you end up as a roommate with Luke." asked Jenny.

"I just moved here from Colorado last week for my first job after college. I had an apartment all set up, at least I thought I did. When I got there they didn't have any of my information and basically had no apartment for me. I was pretty desperate and found a roommate needed sign at Luke's gym, I didn't know it was his at the time, and called him up. I didn't expect it to be a guy, but decided to check it out anyway. Anyway long story short, it turned out to be my saving grace because the apartment is perfect and Luke seems like such a good guy. I feel pretty lucky."

"Wow, that's crazy. What a turn of events, it seemed to work out pretty good in the end." Jenny replied. "So what is it like living with Luke?" Jenny asked.

"So far it has been great. He helped me move in, and been nothing but a gentleman. We have dinner and talk almost every night, and we get along great...but...there seems to be a wall that he keeps up."

"That wouldn't surprise me. At work he keeps his private and personal very separate. You wouldn't believe how many of the other trainers have tried to make a move on him. No one even gets close." Jenny added.

"I have a funny question."

"Sure, what is it."

"Does Luke ever wear short sleeve shirts or shorts?" Rachel asked.

"Ah. That's a big buzz around the gym, no one has ever seen him without a shirt or even short sleeves. People think he has some kind of skin condition or something."

"Huh, he must be strong though. When we were moving he was carrying my heavier boxes like they were feathers." Rachel said.

"There is no doubt he is strong, and he definitely has big muscles, it's obvious under his clothes. No one knows how strong or how big. It's quite the mystery." Jenny said.

Jenny got what she needed, it didn't appear that Luke and Rachel hooking up so she wanted to turn the conversation back around to Rachel.

"You were a great student. I can't wait to see how you develop." Jenny complimented.

"Thanks and you are a great teacher. I am going to miss our time together, I guess we will still see each other around the gym."

"I wanted to ask you...how would you like to be my lifting partner?" Jenny asked.

"Really!" Rachel said excitedly.

"Yeah, I need a new partner and think we work great together. I have the flexibility to work around your schedule. Let me know when you think is the best time and we can go from there."

"That would be great! I just need to figure out my new schedule, my first day at my new job is Monday."

"Sounds good. Hey, my place is around the corner, I would love to continue our evening, what do you say?" Jenny asked. "Come on, the night is still young." She insisted.

"Okay sure." Rachel responded.

They divided up the check and made their way out of the restaurant. Jenny took Rachel's arm in a friendly embrace as they walked out. They made their way to Jenny's apartment giggling and laughing and feeling a little tipsy from the drinks. Jenny couldn't stop staring at Rachel as they made their way up to her floor, she was so beautiful.

Jenny opened her door and they walked into her modest 1 bedroom apartment. It wasn't big, but it was all Jenny needed. They walked into the small kitchen which was open to the living room. On the right there was a small hallway that led to the bathroom and bedroom. The place was decorated in simple modern furniture.

"Have a seat make yourself comfortable." Jenny said. "Can I make you another drink?"

"How about a cup of coffee." Rachel responded.

"Good idea." Jenny got busy making a couple cups of coffee.

"How long have you been working out?" Rachel asked.

"Since I was in High School. I was always in sports in pretty good shape. I loved the way it felt to sculpt my body and decided to just keep going. I have been working out hard core for about 5 years now. I plan on competing in my first show this year." Jenny handed a cup of coffee to Rachel and sat on the couch next to her.

"Would you ever think of competing in a contest?" Jenny asked.

"Maybe...I never thought about it, right now I am just focused on my goals."

"Have you ever posed before?" Jenny asked. "That is an art all by itself."

"No, I have never even seen what you are talking about." Rachel responded.

"Let me show you."

Jenny got up, slowly unzipped her dress and peeled it down off her body. She was now standing in her high heels with a small lacy black bra and thong underwear.

"Even standing here waiting is important, I usually stand with my feet close together and my arms out a little like this." Jenny puffed her chest out and tensed all her muscles.

"Then you go into your front double bicep." Jenny brought up her arms and flexed hard showing her amazing arms.

"Next is the side chest." She moved to the side and put her arms together to flex her chest and triceps.

The whole time Rachel was silently watching with eager eyes taking in every detail of Jenny's body. She looked like she was enjoying her display of muscle which is exactly what Jenny wanted.

"Back double bicep." Jenny turned around and flexed her arms again and also tensed her back, glutes, and legs.

"Side tricep." Jenny turned back to the side again and straightened her arm tensing the tricep muscle. Her muscle bulged out in the classic horseshoe shape.

"And the last is abdominals." She put her arms over her head and flexed her abs which popped out into a beautiful six-pack.

"Those are the 5 mandatory poses. I flex like this all the time, it really helps to get your body used to the strain of holding the poses. Your turn, come on."

Jenny took Rachel's hands and prompted her to stand. She tentatively got to her feet looking a little unsure. Jenny kept pushing forward hoping that Rachel would give in to her commands.

"Here let me help you with this." Jenny proceeded to unzip Rachel's dress. Rachel let her do it without protest. Jenny removed the dress and placed it nicely on the chair next to them.

Then turned around to the sight of Rachel's magnificent body. She was wearing a strapless bra that barely kept Rachel's massive breasts from spilling out. She was also wearing a pretty pair of lacy thongs. Rachel still hadn't said anything and was now looking at Jenny with a curious expression.

"Let's see your front double bicep." Jenny commanded. Rachel raised her arms and hit a double bicep pose. Jenny walked around Rachel like she was her prey. She moved her arms into the proper position and adjusted her legs. Jenny ran her hands over the different parts of Rachel's body as she talked.

"All your muscles need to be tense when you do this. Let me see those abs." Jenny caressed her abs then she moved down to her legs. "Your legs should be flexed and hard." Rachel responded by tightening her legs and calves. She was shaking a little from the strain as Jenny kept poking and prodding.

"Okay now relax for a second and then do the side chest." Rachel relaxed and shook out her arms, then turned to the side extending her arms straight and attempted to do a side chest pose. Jenny immediately started manipulating her putting her legs in the right position and turning her shoulders so she had the correct angle. Jenny felt her upper chest to see if she was flexing her chest. Rachel's boobs were erupting from being squeezed between her arms.

Jenny was in heaven as she moved behind her feeling her waist then moving down from her hips to her butt.

"Make sure you squeeze your butt tight." Jenny whispered into her ear from behind.

Jenny was close to Rachel now and could feel the heat of her skin as they were almost touching. She could hear Rachel breathing heavy now from the strain of holding the pose.

"Okay now back double bicep pose." Jenny commanded.

Rachel turned and struck her best double bicep pose. Jenny walked behind her and moved her leg a little and raised her arms higher.

"Remember all these muscles need to be flexed and hard." Then Jenny ran her hands all along Rachel's back.

Then she moved hands down to her butt and caressed feeling its hardness. She worked her way down feeling her amazing hamstrings bulging out.

"Good." Jenny said encouragingly moving down to her calves which were hard and bulging out.

"Okay, now the side tricep." Rachel moved to the side and straightened her arm flexing her tricep. Jenny rotated her a little and placed her leg in the correct position. She had to step back to take in the site. Rachel's waist was so small and her chest was sticking out so far it was the most amazing thing she had ever seen. Rachel's breath was even heavier now from the excursion, which was making her chest rise and fall.

"The last one is the abs." Jenny said.

With that Rachel put her arms over her head and crunched forward flexing her abs.

"Make sure you stand up straight and exhale to flex the muscles." Jenny moved forward and started caressing Rachel's abs.

"Very nice." She said with growing desire. Then she looked up into Rachel's eyes with burning desire.

"Have you ever been with a girl before?" Rachel's body relaxed and she lowered her arms as Jenny continued to caress her body moving her hand down to her inner thigh. There eyes were locked and Jenny could see a little uncertainty in Rachel's eyes.

"It's okay...just relax." Jenny said softly, then moved her hand over to Rachel's vagina and started rubbing sexually.

Rachel's eyes closed and Jenny could feel her body relax a little as a small sound of pleasure came from her mouth. Jenny could feel the wetness between Rachel's legs so she was definitely enjoying this.

With her other hand she reached around Rachel's back and unhooked the strap on her bra. Her breasts exploded out of the bra revealing her huge perfect boobs. She had average size areola's that made her boobs look even bigger with long hard nipples sticking out. Her boobs were round and smooth with no imperfections in the skin.

Jenny immediately started kissing and sucking on the hard nipples. Jenny started to guide Rachel to her bedroom as she continued to rub her vagina. They were lost in a frenzy of desire as Rachel fell to the bed with Jenny on top.

Jenny removed Rachel's underwear and plunged her face into her vagina. Rachel responded immediately as she started to moan in desire. Her vagina tasted wonderful and was dripping wet from Rachel's arousal.

She started out slow and sensual which got an immediate response from Rachel as she started to moan even louder. Jenny had never gotten this quick of a response from anyone she had been with before, Rachel was overflowing with sexuality. Jenny kept the rhythm going sticking her tongue in and out as Rachel's screams got louder and louder.

"Keep going!" Rachel shouted over and over as she was screaming. The more excited Rachel got, the more turned on Jenny was getting as she continued eating her out with renewed vigor. Rachel's screams seemed to go on like this forever as she started to lose control of her body and started to buck her hips. Jenny tried to hold on but Rachel's legs were too powerful as Jenny flew off. Rachel was heaving next to her moaning in desire.

"You are amazing" Rachel said between breaths.

Then Rachel sat up and crawled over to Jenny who was still laying there. She started to remove Jenny's bra and panties.

"Flex for me." Rachel pleaded.

She was kissing Jenny's abs so she rewarded her by tensing up her stomach in response. Rachel moaned with pleasure and started to kiss and explore Jenny's body. Everywhere Rachel moved she was rewarded by a hard flex from Jenny. Rachel was all over Jenny's body licking and kissing and feeling every muscle on her body. Jenny was in pure ecstasy as they continued this dance of muscle worship.

It was like nothing Jenny had ever experienced, she felt so sexy and beautiful like she's never experienced before. Jenny was almost to orgasm by the time Rachel reached her vagina that she responded immediately with screams of pleasure. Rachel worked her tongue around Jennys wet pussy giving her waves of pleasure. Her hands were still exploring her body as her tongue worked her magic.

After several minutes of pure pleasure Jenny orgasmed with screams of ecstasy. Rachel came up to Jenny and for the first time the woman started kissing passionately and intertwined their bodies in a deep embrace.

Jenny was kissing and sucking Rachel's neck and whispered "My turn to worship you."

Jenny rolled over so she was on top and started kissing Rachel's enormous breasts. One of Rachel's breast was bigger than her head as she grabbed it with both hands and started kissing and sucking her nipple.

She moved one hand down and started working Rachel's vagina with her fingers. She immediately responded with moans and screams of pleasure. Jenny moved down to her incredibly small waist and kissed and licked all over as Rachel tensed and released her abs with every heavy breath. Rachel was screaming as she reached another orgasm which shocked Jenny since it was so soon, but she pressed on rolling Rachel over.

Jenny wanted to see Rachel's ass up close and personal. Rachel's butt was amazing and she knew it. She was flexing and relaxing which caused her ass to pulsate rising and falling like two gigantic mountains. Jenny grabbed onto both butt cheeks and could feel her muscles turning into stone when she flexed them.

She lowered herself down in between her legs and started kissing all over. Rachel started to moan loudly in response. Still massaging Rachel's hard butt Jenny started kissing her crack and made her way down to Rachel's vagina which was dripping wet. Rachel's moans grew louder as she kissed and licked around her opening. She started to work her clitoris with her tongue and Rachel responded by screaming with pleasure. She kept at her vagina now sliding her tongue in and out and kissing all over.

Rachel was screaming in another orgasm again bucking out of control. Instead of trying to ride it, this time Jenny inserted her fingers into Rachel's vagina stimulating her this way and started kissing her thighs. Rachel's powerful legs were still bucking so Jenny was wrapped around one feeling it's awesome power. Jenny knew from training Rachel that her legs were extremely powerful. Rachel could easily lift more than Jenny with her legs, if she kept lifting who knows how big and powerful they could be.

Rachel was screaming uncontrollably now pleading Jenny to continue. It was the most amazing thing Jenny had ever witnessed, the level and length that Rachel could orgasm was like nothing she had ever seen. After what felt like an eternity to Jenny, Rachel's screams finally subsided and she started to come out of her possession.

Both Rachel and Jenny were lying there side by side completely exhausted, their bodies glistening with sweat and breathing heavy from the marathon of sex. They laid there wordlessly enjoying each others company as they caressed each other till they drifted off to sleep.

** Chapter 9 **

Rachel woke to find herself in Jenny's bed with her cuddled up next to her. They were intertwined with Jenny's head pushed up against Rachel's huge breast like a pillow. Last night was like a incredible, Rachel had never climaxed like that in her life, and felt like that was just the beginning of her potential.

Jenny started to stir as Rachel stretched her body. She looked down admiring Jenny as she was laying there semi-asleep. Even relaxed she could see the sinewy muscle underneath ready to harden if she flexed them. Her perky breasts were standing beautifully atop of her developed chest.

As if knowing Rachel was admiring her muscles Jenny started to stretch herself flexing her biceps which exploded into those hard round baseball sized mountains. Rachel couldn't help herself and started caressing them as they were flexed.

"Hello princess." Jenny said dreamily.

"Hi" Rachel responded.

They leaned in and gave each other a long passionate kiss. Jenny reached up and cupped one of Rachel's massive breasts in her hand and started to caress it.

"That was the most amazing night I have ever had." Jenny admitted.

"Me too." Rachel responded honestly.

She had never been with a girl before and this was the best sex she had ever had. Rachel reached down and started fondling Jenny's six pack, running her finger along the ridges.

"Oh you naughty girl, we have to get up, I need to go to work today." Jenny said as she started to suck on Rachel's neck.

"Okay then stop kissing me."

"You stop touching me." Jenny responded.

Jenny managed to drag herself away, put on some underwear and walk out of the bedroom to the kitchen. Rachel could hear her busying herself in the kitchen and dragged herself out of bed to join her.

Rachel sat on an island stool enjoying the view of Jenny's mostly naked body preparing coffee and getting out items to make breakfast. Her muscles moved and danced with every little movement she made. She looked up noticing Rachel sitting there and stopped what she was doing to take her in.

"Oh my god, you really are beautiful...and your tits have got to be the most beautiful in the world. You need to go put some clothes on or I am never going to be able to concentrate." Jenny pointed to the dress that was still nicely placed over the chair. "Go on."

"What about you?" Rachel protested.

"You don't need to concentrate on anything but me." Jenny retorted.

Without further protest Rachel got up and dressed herself. She returned to the island and watched Jenny work as she made breakfast. Jenny made a show of it, giving Rachel little flexes here and there and walking past her whenever she could. Rachel would reach out caress her as she would walk by. Rachel couldn't keep her hands off Jenny and Jenny loved the attention.

"I wish I could spend the whole day with you right here in this apartment." Jenny said with longing.

"That would be nice, but I should probably get back as well." Rachel admitted.

Rachel said her goodbyes and the two girls gave each other a long passionate kiss before Rachel reluctantly walked out the door.