Perfect Roommate Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a moments silence while they were both in thought.

"Thank you." Luke responded simply. "I have an idea, why don't I show you around Chicago, we haven't really been out since you have moved to town."

"That's a great idea, I have explored a little around us, but I really haven't seen the whole city." Rachel responded excitedly.

Luke had a great time showing Rachel the city as the made their way around town. They hit some of the big tourist spots and he showed her a couple of his favorite hidden gems. They were just enjoying each other's company more than anything. Without any spoken words about it, they were settling in to being a couple. They held hands, kissed, and couldn't stop touching each other.

They returned in the evening to have dinner at their apartment and have some alone time. Rachel was looking thoughtfully at Luke after they were done cleaning the kitchen and looked like she wanted to tell Luke something.

"Luke, I have a confession." Rachel blurted out looking troubled.

"What's wrong?" Luke asked.

"Do you remember that night I stayed at Jenny's apartment?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah." Luke responded.

"Well, we had a lot to drink and she is a beautiful woman, and she has an equally beautiful body, and apparently she feels the same way about me, so we kind of..." Rachel trailed off looking embarrassed.

"Why are you telling me this." Luke asked.

"I don't know, I just want to be honest with you. I had a really good time today, and a really really good time last night. I just don't want any secrets between us."

"So is there more?" Luke asked.

"We were intimate and I really enjoyed it. I have never been with another woman before and it just felt really good." Rachel looked at him searching his eyes.

"I understand, if you want to be with her..." Luke started to say but was cut-off.

"No, I don't want to be with her. I know now, I want to be with you. You are amazing and I couldn't ask for more. But I really liked being with her too." Rachel was looking into his eyes trying to tell him something.

"So you want to be with both of us?" Luke prodded.

"Sort of...what would you think of all of us. Together." Rachel said seriously.

Luke finally understood. He couldn't believe his luck. He had always loved Jenny's body, she was the most muscular girl in his gym. He could never approach her and cross the boundary between worker and boss. But the thought of having Rachel and her at the same time was more than he could imagine. Maybe it would be okay if it wasn't him that was pursuing the relationship.

"That would be a dream." Luke managed to say.

Rachel moved in and started rubbing his pants where he now had a rock hard erection.

"I just need to convince her, I have a feeling it won't take much after I tell her what kind of stud you are." Rachel started to unbutton Luke's pants as she started kissing his neck. She proceeded to undress Luke as he sat back watching her work.

"Flex for me stud, let me see your muscles!" Rachel demanded.

Luke was completely naked now as he rose off the couch and stood before Rachel. She started to undress herself as she watched him intently waiting for the show to begin. Luke started with a double bicep as he slowly tensed his arms into a 90 degree angle making his biceps explode out of his arms. As the arm hardened and peaked the striations started to etch into the massive mountain that rose unnaturally high from his arm.

Rachel spread her legs and started to masturbate as she watched Luke start to flex.

Luke brought his arms down and blasted into the most muscular pose also called the "crab". His whole body exploded with muscle as he tensed his arms, chest, abs, traps and legs. His traps doubled in size as they formed into two massive mounds on either side of his neck with striations running all along the ball shaped muscles. His shoulders looked bigger than ever as he leaned forward showing every muscle fiber. Luke kept pumping his arms forward making his pecs ripple with every motion.

Rachel was moaning loudly as she was getting into the show.

Luke turned around and started flexing his back muscles. His Lats flared out wide from his narrow waist. They looked like huge slabs of meat on either side of his back that were pushing his arms out from their size. Each slab looked bigger than his waist from behind. His glutes were massive and completely shredded with deep grooves running down the length. Luke would make them rise and fall as he flexed. He was playing around with his butt in all different ways making it dance as the muscle hardened and moved.

Rachel was almost to climax as her moans turned to screams.

His hamstrings were huge cords of muscles that were also dancing around and forming into peaks when he would curl his leg up.

Rachel was climaxing uncontrollably now as Luke continued to flex for her. He turned around to see her lost in pleasure as she was coming down from her rush.

She opened her beautiful blue eyes and looked up at Luke as he stepped closer. She reached out grabbing Luke by the hips and feeling with her hands around to his rock hard glutes. Luke flexed them for her and she smile up at him then worked her hands down his massive quads feeling every muscle as it stood out from its definition.

His penis was still rock hard as it hung down in front of Rachel's face. She leaned in and started kissing and licking his manhood with lust. She grabbed a hold of his cock with both hands and hefted it up to her mouth and started sucking the end as she started to rub his long shaft with both hands.

Again she started to kiss and lick Luke's shaft as she made her way down to the base. She gently started to lick his huge balls which were too big for her to fit in her mouth. Instead she worked her tongue around licking and kissing as she held his massive penis up with both hands still stroking it.

She made her way with her tongue underneath Luke's balls and started to suck on the area between his anus and the base of his balls. It felt incredible as she flicked her tongue around and sucked all over.

Luke was in euphoria as Rachel worked her magic all around his penis and balls. She seemed like it was just as enjoyable for her as it was for Luke which just intensified his pleasure. Luke didn't try to last as long as he could but let the pleasure wash all over him as he grew closer to climaxing.

"I'm cumming!" Luke said excitedly.

Rachel clamped her mouth around the end of his cock and started to suck in anticipation. Luke could feel the climax growing in him and started screaming as his orgasm grew more intense. His cock exploded with cum as Rachel held on sucking it up with eagerness. Luke felt like he was cumming forever but Rachel managed to swallow every drop as she held on tight. She licked him clean and continued kissing his cock as it relaxed and she let it hang down.

Luke's legs felt weak as he lowered himself down onto the couch next to Rachel as she wrapped her arms around him and continued kissing his stomach and side.

Luke was running his hand through her beautiful thick black hair, it was so healthy and shiny and felt like silk as he ran his hands through it.

They laid there for a while just enjoying each others company talking very little and caressing each other as they both lay naked.

"I should probably get some sleep, I have to go to work tomorrow." Rachel said breaking the moment. "We should sleep in our own rooms tonight, I don't think I would be able to keep my hands off you."

"I know I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off you." Luke agreed.

They made their way to the hallway and embraced in front of Luke's door giving each other one last passionate kiss. Luke retreated into his room and closed the door giving out a long sigh of satisfaction. He was really falling for Rachel in every way. She was beautiful, smart, funny, and has an amazing body. He was pretty tired from all the excitement and amazingly had no trouble getting into bed and falling asleep.