Perfect Roommate Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Luke, I would like you to meet Jenny and Dorothy."

Luke of course knew Jenny but played along with the facade as he stretched out his hand to shake hers. As he looked closer at Dorothy he was pretty sure he knew her as well. She was a young up-and-comer in the bodybuilding scene. He loved her size and thickness, and his favorite muscles on her were her huge ball shaped traps, deep thick pecs, and her big baseball shaped biceps.

Everyone was so shocked by each other's presence that they all stood there for an awkward moment just staring at each other.

Rachel finally broke the silence "Why don't you pose for us so the ladies can see how amazing you are." she suggested.

Luke nodded and brought his arms up into a double bicep pose making his arms look like they are doubling in size. The girls stared in amazement and gave audible gasps.

"Come on ladies, don't be shy." Rachel said as she pushed Jenny and Dorothy toward Luke.

The three ladies encircled Luke as he held the pose feeling his arms. What an amazing feeling it was for Luke to have six hands feeling all over his body as they explored.

He kept hitting different poses as they continued to feel him all over. Soon the women were kissing his body unable to control their desires.

Rachel got down on her knees and grabbed onto his cock and started to suck and lick the end. The other women followed her lead and positioned themselves on opposite sides of his shaft and also started to kiss and lick.

What an amazing sight to look down and see all three women attached to his penis. Rachel could only get 5 inches of Lukes 11 inch cock in her mouth which left plenty for the other two ladies to enjoy.

The sensations were incredible, but Luke was in for the long term and easily held back any release. He wanted to take it to these women all night and really see how long he could last.

Still standing, Luke reached down and started to rub Jenny and Dorothy's back and shoulders. Just as he remembered seeing in pictures, Dorothy had nice sized traps that bulged out from the side of her neck. Even though Jenny was not as big, her back and shoulders were more shredded and he could really feel the definition under her smooth skin.

He pulled on Jenny to let her know he wanted her to stand. She rose standing before him looking beautiful and still wearing the sexy lingerie she came into the room with. Luke reached behind and unclasped the bra exposing her perky breasts. He pulled down on her panties and she got the picture taking them off and dropping them to the side.

Jenny sauntered back to Luke and reached her arms around him as they embraced in a passionate kiss. Rachel and Dorothy kept sucking on his balls and cock.

In one quick motion Luke bent low and scooped up Jenny by putting an arm under each of her legs lifting her high in the air. His large hands held her back with his thumbs hooked under her armpits.

To Luke she felt as light as a feather as he held her up so that her vagina was now level with his face. Without hesitation he buried his mouth in her sweet pussy and started working his tongue in and out with long strokes. Jenny responded immediately with groans of pleasure.

Luke held her easily as he worked her vagina till she was orgasming uncontrollably. Her legs which were over his shoulders were now wrapping around his head as she reached her climax.

"Oh my, that's a new trick." Rachel exclaimed as Luke lowered Jenny onto the bed.

Luke's head was swimming with desire. There were so many possibilities he had no idea what to do next. Rachel joined Jenny on the bed and Dorothy was standing now still exploring his body.

"Let me see what you got." Luke said to Dorothy.

Luke wanted to see Dorothy's muscles since the minute he laid eyes on her when she walked into the room. He started to undo the sexy outfit she was wearing. She finished disrobing and now stood before him fully naked. Rachel and Jenny were making out on the bed and it looked like Rachel was also in the process of removing her clothes.

Luke gently put his hands under Dorothy's arms to bring them up. She understood and struck a double bicep pose causing her baseball shaped biceps to explode out of her arms.

Her arms were huge and massive, easily as big as any pro bodybuilder. Luke grabbed each arm and felt the hard biceps. Dorothy started pumping them making them rise and fall. They felt incredible as they grew underneath his hands.

Luke moved on to her massive chest. She brought her arms forward making her pecs huge with a massive crevice between each striated slab of muscle. Her traps balled up into huge mounds on top of her shoulders.

Luke moaned as he felt all over her chest and traps. Her muscles were so thick and big like nothing he had ever felt other than himself.

He turned her around and her back was equally as impressive. She had huge wide lats that Luke could hold onto like handles. Her back was muscled all over and her butt was thick and hard.

Not being able to contain his desire any more Luke bent Dorothy over the bed and started to ease his enormous cock into her vagina. It was a tight fit but he managed to work almost 7 inches in with slow easy motions.

Luke kept working her from behind as he admired her body. Her muscles were dancing as she rocked back and forth from Luke's strokes.

Dorothy was just starting to really get into it when Rachel started screaming from a major orgasm Jenny was giving her. This excited Dorothy even more and she was screaming for Luke to go faster.

Rachel climbed off the bed and started to kiss Luke all over and Jenny started to do the same to Dorothy from the bed.

That was it for Dorothy as she started to scream with excitement as she finally reached her climax. She collapsed onto the bed and immediately started to eat out Jenny whose legs were wide open waiting for her.

Taking her opening Rachel jumped up and wrapped her legs around Luke's waist as he held her up with his hands under her bottom. They embraced and started kissing passionately.

"I want my turn." Rachel said with hunger in her voice.

Luke raised his dick to full erect position and lifted Rachel up so she could reach underneath and insert his cock into her wet vagina.

It felt incredible as she plunged down taking his full length. Luke could hold her effortlessly and with his hands under her bottom could pump his dick in and out with huge strokes.

Almost immediately Rachel responded with huge screams. She was so turned on that she immediately reached orgasm. Luke just kept pounding her as she screamed uncontrollably.

After a while Luke could hear Jenny reach an orgasm on the bed as Rachel continued to scream. After a couple more minutes of pumping he opened his eyes to see both women watching transfixed as he and Rachel continued to grind with even more vigor than before.

He winked at the watching women. They rose from the bed and stood on either side of Luke and started to worship his body as he continued to pound Rachel.

His biceps were exploding out of his arms from the effort of holding Rachel up and he could feel both women feeling his large biceps which were peaking like a tall mountain.

Rachel was starting to buck uncontrollably now as she reached the peak of her climax. Luke squeezed hard with his cock muscle to hold back the cum as he orgasmed. They stopped pumping and embraced enjoying the waves of pleasure that were electrifying their bodies.

Luke walked over to the bed and layed on his back as Rachel dismounted him. His enormous penis smacked against his stomach and was still as hard as a rock.

They were both heaving for breath as Rachel lay down next to him. Jenny and Dorothy came up to Luke's side with amazement on their face. Jenny lifted his cock so it was standing straight up and started stroking it.

"It's still hard as a rock!' Jenny exclaimed.

Dorothy grabbed on in disbelief and started stroking as well.

"It's so hard and huge!" Dorothy said with surprise.

Luke was still breathing heavy so he just laid back on the bed with his arms behind his head and relaxed as the two women took turns sucking his cock.

He closed his eyes and enjoyed the attention. Both women were excellent at blow jobs, but it only gave him small sensations, so he took this time to regain his stamina.

After a couple of minutes of this Jenny started to crawl up Luke's body till she was kissing his neck.

"Now I want my turn." Jenny whispered into his ear.

Jenny mounted Luke and started grinding his penis. Dorothy crawled over to Rachel and the two women embraced and started to explore each others bodies.

Luke didn't need much encouraging, he had been wanting to take it to Jenny's hot body for a long time. He rolled them over so he was on top as the pair started to kiss passionately. Jenny reached down with both hands and guided Luke's penis to her waiting vagina.

To Luke's surprise he slid right into her wet vagina and was able to start pumping right away. He still couldn't get his full length into her, but she was a pretty good fit for him.

Over the years Luke has been able to perfect how far to drive his cock into a woman. Rachel was the first woman who was able to take all his length and Jenny was pretty close, but he could feel the limit at about 9 inches.

No man had ever gone this deep into Jenny and he could tell he was pleasing her like no one ever had by her reaction.

"Oh my god you are so deep!" Jenny screamed.

Luke just kept going with long fast strokes as Jenny got more and more excited.

After a couple of minutes Jenny was screaming in a huge orgasm. She was pounding Luke with her fists screaming for him to keep going. He just kept grinding her with the same rhythm as her punches deflected off his rock hard frame harmlessly.

Finally after a couple more minutes Jenny was screaming "I can't take it anymore!"

Luke kept pounding her in and out giving her wave after wave of pleasure. He ignored her pleas and kept going with the same rhythm. She was screaming uncontrollably now begging Luke to stop.

Finally Luke pulled out leaving Jenny moaning in an almost comatose stupor. Rachel and Dorothy were watching the performance with interest next to them in the bed.

Without hesitation Luke pushed up Dorothy's legs and drove his cock into her. He started pumping the surprised Dorothy with the same rhythm.

He had an almost insatiable hunger now feeling exhilarated from the options that lay before him. If the women would let him, he was going to go from one pussy to the next until he reached his limit.

Rachel was now making out with Jenny who was still in a euphoria after being brought to a level of orgasm she had never reached before.

Soon Dorothy was climaxing again from the constant barrage of Luke pounding his cock in and out. Again he didn't stop just because she was climaxing, instead he grabbed her arms and pinned them to the mattress.

Like Jenny she was screaming uncontrollably as her orgasm took control of her body. Her muscles were rippling all over as she strained against Luke holding her down. Even as strong as she was she was no match for Lukes power as he held her firm and kept driving his cock in and out.

She wrapped her thick legs around his mid-section and squeezed with all her might but it didn't slow Luke down at all. He could feel the unbelievable power in her legs as she squeezed but Luke was so thickly muscled that he could withstand the force.

Every muscle in Dorothy's body was flexing as she strained against Luke. The vision of her bulging muscles only aroused Luke even more and made him drive on with more vigor.

Finally not able to take it anymore Dorothy screamed out for Luke to stop. He drove in her a couple more times and then pulled out looking for who was willing to be next.

He eyed Rachel and she gave him a knowing smile and offered up her pussy by spreading her legs.

In one quick motion he went from Dorothy to Rachel and slid his cock all the way to the base.

He felt like he was home as penis was fully engulfed like no woman had ever been able to offer him. He shuddered as he felt the amazing connection the two of them shared when they were together.

He slowed down a little as he pumped his full length in and out. It was different with Rachel, more passionate and real.

They settled into a nice rhythm and for the first time Rachel wasn't instantly climaxing. They continued this way for what felt like forever as they slowly built up to the point where they both were climaxing together.

Luke squeezed hard to stop from cuming as they both reached orgasm at the same time. Luke never broke rhythm as they continued pumping relentlessly.

It felt amazing, Luke had to squeeze as hard as he could to hold back his load from exploding out. He managed to hold on as they both relaxed while Luke was fully inside Rachel.

They all had been going hard for an hour and Luke felt better than he ever had. He had never gone this hard and felt like he still had a lot left.

After a long moment of enjoying being one with Rachel, he finally pulled out and stood up before the ladies.

He stood there like he was on stage at a bodybuilding contest. His lats were flared out causing his arms to hang down away from his body. His muscles were all tensed up and he was still breathing hard from the marathon sex which was causing his abs to ripple with every breath.

He flexed his rock hard penis so it was pointing straight up for all the world to see how ready he was to keep going.

"Who's next." Luke declared as he stood before the women.

** Chapter 17 **

After the women got over the amazement of Luke's stamina they all stood up and started to worship his body.

"Let's go big boy, tell us what you want to do next." Rachel said.

He loved the feeling of all the women kissing and rubbing him. He loved the power he had over three women as they worshipped him.

As the women moved around his body he would flex the parts they were kissing. Rachel had her hand on his cock and was rubbing it lovingly as she was moving around his body.

Jenny was feeling Luke's massive arm so he brought it up and gave her a bicep flex. She had both hands over his peak as it rose up to it's full height. He could feel her pulling hard testing his strength, but he just held his arm tense and unmoving.

Luke felt a really heavy tug as he looked over at Jenny and realized she was hanging from his arm with her feet off the ground. He let his arm relax and watched her lower as his bicep went down, and then he slowly hardened his bicep causing Jenny to rise as it grew.

After a couple more times of lowering and raising Jenny she finally stood on her own feet and started kissing his bicep with a renewed appreciation.

Rachel never stopped stroking Luke's penis and he was starting to get really turned on again. Luke was ready to start banging the ladies and this time he had a plan.

He grabbed onto Jenny and turned her around so she was bent over the bed.

"I want an assembly line, Jenny first, then Dorothy and then Rachel. I want you ladies to keep rotating around after every orgasm. The woman who is next will be here and the woman who was just finished can be on the bed with her."

Luke positioned Dorothy next to Jenny so her back was to him and Rachel jumped on the bed and spread her legs so Dorothy could start eating her out.

After Luke was pleased with the arrangement he gently started to ease his cock into Jenny and started to work her over.

Luke was in a zone, he had never had sex this long and really felt like he could go all night. He was totally relaxed and felt harder than ever as he was pounding Jenny from behind.

He found this position to be the easiest to control how deep he penetrated his partners without hurting them. So Luke just settled into a rhythm slowly building Jenny's climax until at last she was orgasming.

Luke didn't linger long after he felt like Jenny was coming down from her climax he immediately pulled out and slid his cock into the waiting vagina of Dorothy.

Jenny hoped on the bed and Rachel slid off to position herself next to Dorothy. Jenny was still moaning with excitement as she lay down on the bed. Rachel started kissing Jenny all over and caressing her body.

As Luke was thrusting into Dorothy he was admiring her back as the muscles bulged and shredded as she held onto the footboard of the bed.

He could see her huge traps on either side of her neck which led to big muscles that ran down the middle like a mountain range. Under that were shredded plates that led down to her ass. Her lats spread out with bulges of muscle on top.

He reached down as he was pounding her and felt the hard muscles all over her back. He brought his hands down to her powerful waist and could feel the shredded oblique muscles under his hands. His fingertips were tracing along her abs which popped out of her belly like big hard mounds.

He caressed lightly along down to the top of her vagina and back up as he continued to drive in and out with long strokes.

Dorothy was getting excited now, so Luke grabbed onto her waist again and started to thrust with a little more speed. She responded right away and was screaming in orgasm. All the muscles in her body tensed up showing shredded definition as reached her plateau.

Luke's cock still felt as hard as ever as he pulled out of Dorothy and easily slid all the way into Rachel.

Luke wrapped his hands around her tiny waist and started pumping with the long slow rhythm that Rachel liked. Luke could really see the progress she has made in the 4 weeks of training. Her lats were starting to show and she was starting to get some definition in her back.

What an amazing figure she had as Luke admired the hourglass shape from behind. At the narrowest part of her waist Luke could wrap his large hands all the way around so that his fingers touched.

Luke could see Rachel's massive breasts bouncing back and forth with every thrust. They were the size of watermelons as they dangled down from her chest. He reached forward and felt their immense heft. They were soft and pliable like dough yet still had a firmness to them which was amazing for their size.

After several minutes Rachel was climaxing again with her usual enthusiasm. She didn't seem like she was tiring at all and was begging for Luke to keep driving.

Luke didn't have to fight back his climax this time and was still ready for more. After Rachel finished her convulsions Luke pulled out and drove into the waiting Jenny.

The 4 some continued for another couple rounds and Jenny and Dorothy were showing signs that they were getting worn out. By now the orgy had been actively going on for 2 hours and Luke was feeling no signs of being worn out.

After he finished with Dorothy he could tell the night needed to wrap up. He wanted to get a big release before it was too late.

Rachel must have sensed the other girls were also starting to tire out. She had been intimate with Luke for a week and he remembered how sore she got after their first experience.

"Okay baby, I think you outlasted all of us. I want you to relax and let go this time." Rachel purred as she started to kiss his massive chest while she was stroking his cock.

"I want to taste your cum!" She declared.

With that she bent over in front of him and guided his penis to her vagina. He slid in all the way to the base so that his big ball sack slapped hard against her wet pussy.

Rachel screamed out with the force of the blow, but seemed to like it so Luke kept up the pace. It was a huge turn-on and something new for Luke to feel his balls smacking against her ass every time he slammed forward.

Jenny and Dorothy got up and started to worship Luke's body again. Jenny came to the front and was kissing his chest and caressed his shoulders and traps. Dorothy got behind him and started to kiss his ass and legs.