Perfect Roommate Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every now and then Jenny would flex her bicep or chest in front of Luke allowing him to kiss and feel her. She was so alluring how she moved and looked. She had this confidence in everything that she did.

Rachel was incredible this time around. She was definitely loving it, but she was totally under control at the same time. Luke didn't think he could hold back this time so he was glad he could release.

Dorothy was all over Luke's ass which was completely shredded with deep striations. She had her tongue in his crack and was running her hands up his quads and underneath his ballsack.

Jenny was also getting more up close and personal. She grabbed onto Luke's shoulders and mounted him wrapping her legs around his waist. Her perfectly round breasts were now eye level allowing Luke to suck on them.

While holding on Jenny was also able to flex her pecs. She had great muscle control and could bounce her breasts up and down with great control. Luke's favorite was when she would slowly harden her pecs from the bottom to the top causing a ripple of muscle like a wave.

Rachel was screaming now at the height of her climax and Luke could feel himself cuming too.

"Ohhh, I'm going to cum!" Luke shouted.

Rachel pulled herself out and Jenny jumped down and grabbed on to his cock and kept stroking him hard. All the women came around in expectation with Rachel in the middle. Jenny was still stroking his cock and Rachel reached under and started to finger his base and butt hole.

Luke could feel the pressure building as he was reaching the point of no return. Then in a wonderful wave of release his penis exploded sending a huge stream of cum all over Rachel's face and chest covering her all over.

Luke pointed his cock over to Jenny who was waiting with her mouth open as another huge stream of cum exploded out filling her mouth and getting all over her face.

With another push Luke was able to direct another stream toward Dorothy who was eagerly waiting.

Then Luke slid his cock between Rachel's cleavage as the remaining smaller spurts continued to come. Rachel sucked on the end to get the last remnants.

Luke continued rubbing his cock between Rachel's cleavage as wave after wave of pleasure ran through his body. He finally shuddered with one last convolution and fell onto his bed as the woman started to clean each other by licking up the cum.

** Chapter 18 **

Everybody had enough sex by the end of the night except maybe Luke who was riding high on the moment. They were all laying on the bed in a tangle of bodies recovering from 2 hours of hard core sex and no more than 20 minutes later Luke had a massive erection again.

"Who's ready for round 2!" Luke declared as he held his erect penis so it was standing straight up in the air.

"Oh my god, put that thing away. You win, I guess we need more women next time." Jenny joked.

They all laughed and kept talking for a little while longer until Jenny and Dorothy decided they wanted to go back to their place for the night.

Everyone said their goodbyes and Rachel and Luke went back to his bedroom to finish the night.

"Okay big guy, let's see if we can take care of this." Rachel grabbed onto Luke's still erect penis and grabbed some oil to really lube him up.

Luke laid back and relaxed as Rachel gave him an incredible hand job. She was masterful with her hands. He was so lubed that her hands glided all over. She explored every inch from the tip of his cock to his anal.

His favorite was when she would take her massive breasts and engulf his cock rubbing him up and down. After a long time Luke was finally orgasming for the last time tonight.

Rachel wrapped her mouth around the end of his cock and sucked every last drop out of him as she continued stroking him.

"That was incredible, what a night!" Luke said with a huge smile on his face.

"You were such a stud." Rachel purred.

"We have to do that again." Luke said.

"Oh yeah." Rachel replied.

"I have an idea for next time." Luke offered.

"Really. Let's hear it." Rachel demanded.

"A superhero theme!"