Perfect Score

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rufriter
rufriter
714 Followers

She was silent for a few moments then said "I really liked what we did yesterday."

"Me too," I replied. "It was wonderful."

I could hear the relief I her voice. "Really? That's good, because I was hoping you might want to do it again when I get back."

My heart pounded so hard I was sure she could hear it. "God yes!"

She sighed. "I'm so glad. It's going to be a long month." After another short pause, she confessed. "I never did it before. Other boys have tried but I wouldn't." What she said next took my breath away. "I wouldn't let them because I only ever wanted it to be you. I've always wanted it to be you since we first met."

"Oh god Mitz. You have no idea how good that makes me feel."

"I feel the same. I wish you were in me now."

She hadn't said 'she' wished 'he' was inside 'her'. That had implied that part of her wanted part of me, but now I was sure she meant that all of Mitzi wanted all of Jason, and I felt twelve feet tall as I whispered back "Me too, but we'll have to wait."

Just thinking about it had me almost ready to shoot my load over the sheets, so I steered the conversation onto safer ground. For twenty or so more minutes we chatted about generalities, and then she sighed. "I suppose I had better finish packing. I'll see you in a month, but I'll think about you every minute of every day." After she hung up I lay staring at the 'kiss' on my phone, and dreaming of the future.

I heard Dad leave to go to work, and I was about to get up and go in search of some coffee when my door opened and Mom came into my room. Her face was expressionless, and she didn't speak as she pulled back the sheet covering my nakedness. Stripping off her nightdress she knelt astride me.

"I hate you for making me want my son's cock," she muttered, lowering her warm soft cunt onto my quivering boner. "And I hate myself for being too weak to resist."

I watched her slide up and down, coating my shaft with her creamy juices, and smiled at her admission. As she came closer to the edge she seemed to lose control, slamming her cunt down onto my cock as though determined to punish us both. Her lips drew back in a snarl and she grabbed my hands, forcing my fingertips into her tits as profanities punctuated her downward plunges.

"I ... hate you ... you dirty ... rotten ... filthy ... perverted ... mother ... fucking ... sonofabitch ... bastard ... I ... hate ... you ... I ... hate ... this ... Ohhhhhhhh ... Goddddddd ... Yes!"

Her cum was running down my pole when my cock erupted and sent a fountain of thick cream jetting into her already dripping cunt. At that moment I really didn't care who she hated or why, so long as she didn't stop wanting me to fuck her. Despite her unceasing protests, I knew from the way she continued to ride me after I shot my load, that she would be mine any time and any way I wanted. And already I was planning different ways to fuck her as often as my soon to be overworked cock was able to rise to the occasion.

At least until my sweet Mitzi returned with her innocent pussy tight and eager. There would be less time for Mom then, but that didn't concern me too much. Her cunt would be wet and willing any time of day or night, but Mitzi was a definite keeper, so my first priority would be keeping her happy and fulfilled.

With my mind filled with dreams of a happy future, I pushed Mom onto her back and jammed my cock back inside her cum filled snatch.

rufriter
rufriter
714 Followers
12