Perfect Shoot

Story Info
A lovemaking session with close girlfriend.
3.2k words
4.41
51k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just could not resist this idea.

Since I met Bill, my adoring boyfriend, my sex life has been so fantastic that I had persuaded him to let me take some photos of us making love with my own digital camera. I love setting it up when he is not sure what activity I am planning, be it straight hard one on one sex, some tie-n-tease, or any other performance that my imagination could think up. I set the camera on automatic so I can concentrate fully on my enjoyment and is able to review them afterwards at my leisure, masturbating with some real visual stimulant to carry myself over into Nirvana.

Let me give an idea of what a minx I am! I adore sending Bill one or two really sexy pieces as an email attachment, especially when I pretend that it's a shopping list or something that he opens quite innocently. The first time I did it he was just turning the screen to show his secretary what he thought was an innocent photo of me that I had attached to an email with a short by line saying, "Hi darling, just a reminder of what you can take out to dinner tonight".

Fortunately he managed to slam the laptop closed just before his secretary could see the photo, which, instead of being a photograph of a demure me, was instead a shot of me obviously in the throes of an intense orgasm staring lustfully at the camera, while plunging a large black dildo into my engorged cunt. Bill's obvious embarrassment really made his secretary curious but despite my suspicions she was never allowed to see that, or any other photo emailed from me!

And for that matter from that time on, whenever an email arrives from me, Bill closes the door to his office before he even thinks of opening any attachment. He just loves lingering over every image. Some are just of me in various poses, mostly naked with some toy or other that I have been playing with, or sometimes some of the better photos taken during our own fuck sessions.

And this is where this story really begins. I am an amateur photographer and model. I had always enjoyed photography at home and on holidays. Also I found it an easy way to make some money while at Uni doing modelling ads, some trade and professional photos. Then as the digital revolution took over in photography it became more exciting as I was able to edit my photos so easily on my own PC.

Christy and I had been friends since we both went to the same school. We had discovered that we preferred boys/men to ponies at an early age, had lost our virginity within 6 hours of each other at a friends party that had got completely out of hand while his parents were away.

We had also both played around at some girl-on-girl fun, with other girls and more recently with each other. That started last autumn, we were holidaying with friends in New Orleans, and the weather was extremely hot and humid. One afternoon we were on our own in the glorious apartment and were quite happy with each other walking around wrapped in a light sarong or usually quite naked. We lazed away the afternoon on the roof terrace in the sweltering heat.

At sometime I went inside, mumbling about getting cool, leaving Christy dozing in the impenetrable heat. The next thing Christy felt was me cupping her breasts with some ice cubes. The shock from the feel of my hands, and the ice cubes, leaped through her. She was startled but after the initial shock was also quite excited. The temperature on the terrace suddenly went up a few more degrees! I didn't say anything until I took her hands away to reveal her two very obviously hard nipples.

"Oh, my" I smiled, "I wonder if they are hard from the ice, - or from something else?"

As I had held the ice to Christy's breasts, she had turned to stare at me, but I made no move to push my hands away. She could see the sparkle in my eyes. Was it excitement, - or lust? She decided to push the barrier back even further.

"Something else, I think," Christy replied rather huskily lying back on my chair.

"Um, well," I replied after a moment, "Perhaps they do look very cold."

I didn't even break eye contact with her as I bought my head around the chair and, with my moistened lips slightly parted, descended onto her still very erect right nipple.

"Oh my god, that's good," She purred and then sighed some more as I extended this casual fun to exploring her body in depth. Within a minute I had moved around in front of her, had knelt down on the ground, and, still keeping eye contact with her, bought my sharp tongue straight onto her now engorged, cunt lips. At that ultimate touch we both closed our eyes, savouring the exquisite feeling, both of receiving and giving.

Her head fell back onto the lounger as she spread my legs wide, resting her ankles on my shoulders and opening herself up completely for me. Even though we had known each other for years, this was our first time making love together, and I was in heaven!

As with all lovemaking, much of it is intuitive. I felt that with my naked presence and the extraordinary heat, that Christy wouldn't need any foreplay so I wasted little time, at first gently lapping at her outer lips, then more urgently with tongue and fingers as her clitoris came out of its sheath and begged for attention!

Very soon she grabbed my head and held mine against her. "Yesssss, suck it you bitch, harder, harder, mmmmmmm, I love it oh yes mmmmm," She mumbled as I took her quickly to the edge. She was staring down at my blonde hair wrapped around her legs, her body tensed knowing her orgasm was just starting.

It was then that she looked up, through passion clouded eyes, - to stare directly into our neighbour's eyes across the street! His was the only apartment that could see into our little secluded terrace and as we had seen him go out earlier we had felt safe doing some nude sunbathing. But he had returned!

I don't know who was more surprised, him or me. But there is enough of an exhibitionist in me, and frankly I was really too far gone in my lust and desire for an orgasm to be shy, or for that matter to even think of stopping myself from working my magic.

"Christy," I panted, "that guy across the street is watching us. Keep going, mmmmm, YES just like that." Christy, also caught up in the moment, didn't stop for a second.

Christy's full, toe tingling, mind blowing orgasm came seconds later! She tried desperately not to yell out to the street what I was feeling. In pure devilment she was also able to keep eye contact with our neighbour as I pushed her over the edge. However it was all too much for him as well, seeing two naked girls making love that he had pulled his dick out and was pumping away, sharing in our excitement. Unfortunately, as his balcony was much more open he had to retreat more into his apartment to stop the whole street seeing him jerk off!

One orgasm wasn't going to be enough for us two girls so as Christy came down from her first, she grabbed me, pulled me up her body to give me a deep soulful kiss and whispered in my ear, "Lets get inside so we can carry on some serious fucking..."

Christy and I stood up shakily and in our full naked glory gave a brief wave and bow to our still startled neighbour. Then we dived inside onto my bed, where Christy enjoyed her first taste of my delicious nectar. She was no slouch when it came to pleasing another woman and as I folded into her arms, she ran her hands all over my body, revelling in the touch of my near perfect skin, my hard firm breasts and the soft and very wet divide between my long legs.

I was desperate for her to give me an orgasm but she teased me with kisses and some attention to my delicious breasts and nipples before exploring my flat hard stomach with my little jewel in her tummy button, and then slaking her thirst on her inner core as she bought me off to that initial orgasm. The heat hardly bothered us as over the next few hours we fucked our way to multiple orgasms. Both of us were in seventh heaven as I was having intense orgasms being given and being received by my greatest girlfriend. Oh, that was a magic day!

But, hang on a second, that's not what I started writing about today. Yes Christy and I love and adore each other, but in our bisexual life, our mutual preference is really for male lovers. I'll be honest and say that there really is nothing better than a good male, understanding the mood of the moment and fucking you with finesse! Whether it is hard and dirty or soft, gentle and loving! I love pussies and their taste and feel, but there really is nothing better than a hard, well-trained cock!

Like many of you, I am sure, Christy and I had both tried taking some really sexy photographs ourselves having sex with our men. We had even tried it together, just to perfect the technique, you understand! But virtually every time, using a remote shutter release, the focus wasn't right, the light was poor, or worse the resultant picture chopped off our heads, or a prick or tongue were missing.

So we needed a third person in the room we decided, and as I found out a long time ago that what Christy wants, she usually gets! She persuaded me to get some really good shots of Bill and me together. No, she didn't want any soft edged sepia shots, she wanted me to get some great photos of the two of us fucking - for us to keep, "to show our grandchildren!" We are too wild.

Of course, it wasn't difficult to get Bill's approval! He and I were constantly flirting, and with this opportunity, he immediately imagined that he'd have a chance of fucking us both as well. But beware! This is where the photographer specialising in erotic photography has to always be so careful! Be professional at all times, but be ready for that mood change, when the model(s) are looking for more fun. Sometimes the extra-curricular activity is an added bonus.

So, the morning of the shoot, a hot July Saturday in Bristol.

I had forbidden Bill to make love to me, to masturbate or to play with himself in any way for over a week, so by the time Christy arrived at Bill's fabulous house, he was naturally very tense! She set up her gear in the living room. We had a few drinks and discussed in a very clinical way what we wanted and how we would like her to light us, etc.

I, always being outrageous persuaded Christy to strip first! Unusual OK, but with erotic photography, even some of the best models have their bad days and I have always felt that sometimes Christy getting naked helps everyone relax. True! In addition Christy and I knew that in that atmosphere she and I would undoubtedly want to make love later. So undressing now seemed only natural.

"Come on darling," I said to Christy as I sidled up to her, taking her drink out of her hand, and raising her arms to pull her halter top off over her head, "lets show him what you have been enjoying recently! I licked at her nipples to make them as hard as possible and pushed her miniskirt down over her hips. As usual Christy hadn't bothered with any knickers.

She was now completely nude in front of my love, Bill!. Surprisingly I felt no embarrassment. I spun around for Bill's benefit to show him one of my most favourite parts of my body, - my bum, and received a cheer from him as I did.

"God, girl you look fabulous!" What a lovely compliment I thought.

Bill and me, weren't shy either. So instead of us standing there, waiting for Christy to start issuing directions, we were very eager to begin the shoot, coming together in a passionate embrace and while enjoying some 'tongue fencing', stripping each other in record time.

Christy watched as firstly Bill removed all of my brief clothing and for me to give a twirl for both of us, then for me to virtually rip off Bill's T-shirt and teasingly pull down Bill shorts. As clothes flew everywhere, Bill's cock emerged out of his boxers, red, turgid, and rigid as a fence post.

"Whoa there guys, just let me get set up," Christy pleaded. Bill and I were already lost in each other.

I love giving head and was quickly swallowing Bill's cock right down to the roots. I have fabulous breathing control and can deep throat a guy straight away.

This time, with Bill having been banned from having an orgasm for sometime, I knew that I wasn't going to have much time to get a first cum shot with as much sperm flying around as possible, and sure enough after sucking and blowing him for a few minutes his breathing was already very laboured.

"I'm fucking near, darling, oh yes, so near," he mumbled.

At that moment, Christy got me to sit back, looking straight into the camera with a beautiful smile and Bill's cock throbbing at my cheek.

My beautiful white teeth were framed by the blonde hair and the slightly flushed, excited sheen over my breasts and neck. I already had two fingers of one hand buried in my pussy while pinching hmy nipples with the other.

"That's it Bill, cum on me, fuck my chest, soak my breasts, they want your spunk!" I panted.

With that Bill couldn't hold back any longer, he gushed!

I loved every second of it. I took my sticky hand away from my pussy and held my breasts while Bill cum all over them. I let him squirt his accumulated cum as he stood shaking with passion beside me. After he had spurted over my breasts and neck, I took him back into my mouth, sucking him dry as he finished with spunk dribbling down from my mouth. I looked so sluttish!

"Come on darling, get another of me like this," I asked, looking straight at the camera. I laid back against the sofa, cum spunk all over my face and breasts and with my mouth full of it. My whole body heaving with passion and my legs wide open with my pussy lips swollen, dripping with excitement.

At that moment, with Bill still needing some more recovery time, Christy put down her camera.

"It's better than the best body lotion," I cried. I revelled in his cum! I continued caressing myself and masturbating in front of the two of them. I was completely shameless.

Christy's hands were shaking, as she too wanted to taste some of my delicious pussy juices.

"Come on darling," I purred at Christy, "one more photo before I get Bill to fuck us properly!"

"Maybe, in a moment or two," she replied as she crawled across the floor towards her.

She helped me remove all of Bill's sperm, licking it up like fresh cream. She spent sometime around my breasts with her lips, raising her tempo again, and she soon had two fingers gently probing away around my pussy lips. My clit stood out begging for attention.

I pushed her head down in urgency and also reached out to Bill.

"I want you both, now!" I insisted!

Bill was of course in seventh heaven. We wanted him and he wanted both of us. And with all the girlie action around him his recovery time was magnificent! But as for my demands, "All in good time," I thought as Christy pushed me, using her fingers, thumb and twirling tongue, towards an orgasm.

I cum dramatically! I have always gushed as I cum, but only when I reach a very high level of arousal. Christy felt my wonderful wetness on her tongue and fingers and to help increase my passion, she had eased first one, then two fingers into my ass. I squirmed under her in a total frenzy.

Still in my orgasmic delight at being fucked by my girlfriend, while my boyfriend watched, I turned over on the sofa.

"Come on Bill, now come and do me, fuck me in the ass, Come on I want it, Yes I want it, please!!"

I lay down with my wonderful smooth bottom in the air, resting my beautiful face on my arms. This was Bill's dream come true! He wasted no time getting behind me, and, to my ultimate pleasure, and Christy's afterwards, she managed to have enough sense to get her camera. I raised herself off the sofa, look behind at Bill and said,

"OK darling, fuck my ass!"

I adore this photo, as it is so natural. He eased in very gently, but with all of my juices from my orgasm, I wasn't tight. I pushed herself back onto him, impaling herself completely on his rock hard cock.

"OH, yessss, I'm so full. This feels great, I love it, love it, ummmmm," I mumbled again.

Bill, having cum only minutes before was really able to control himself this time. Christy shot away as he drove into me.

"Yeah, that's it come on you real fucker, use that rod well. Fuck me, fuck me, harder..."

Bill was fantastic! He pushed me through one, then two orgasms before finally pummelling my ass as he came deep inside me. I slumped forward with two fingers buried deep inside my cunt and continued to writhe on the sofa as I come down from my high.

We lay back on an adjacent chair and we all stopped for a moment to catch our breath!

And we had to keep Bill going all of that Saturday as I insisted that he ass fucked Christy before lunch and then did me again in the afternoon.

I helped Bill insert his cock into Christy's moist channel, licking his hard flesh as it passed her lips. He held himself there while Christy could feel both his cock and the vibrator, now turned on to a gentle throb and being inserted by me into her ass.

"Ughhhhh, ummmmm," Christy gabbled as she pushed herself back against Bill, feeling both openings being filled. He attacked her clit again and again while bringing up his hands to pinch her hard nipples. With such attention being given to her it was intense and, followed by all her other orgasms that afternoon, she passed out on top of Bill.

Complete silence for several minutes, except for some ragged breathing!

Bill went over to me and picked me up as I wrapped my arms around him and carried me off to our bedroom.

I looked over his shoulder as we went down the corridor, "Come, please," I called out to Christy.

"OK, in a second," she replied quietly. She grabbed just three glasses and a bottle of champagne and walked down the hall to join us.