Perfect Snack in the Kitchen

Story Info
The next morning, leading to new partnerships.
2.1k words
4.24
6.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, from here on, no more going away parties the night before important meetings. Just sayin." I yell out to Apryl sitting on the other side of the shower door.

"You know, if I had a dollar for every time you've said that I'd have... a bunch of dollars." Comes a cute and surprisingly alert response from the other side of the door. "Are you done in there? I'm getting wrinkled out here, for you..."

"Well, if I don't get out of this shower I'll be poached.' I think to myself. "Or would it be braised? Either way I'm getting cooked." I step out on to the mat and the water is steaming off me, looking like I just came out of the oven. "A fine meal, either way, if I do say so myself."

Apryl is sitting on the bathroom counter reading a new copy of Cosmo and hands me a cup of beautifully strong coffee. She looks up from her magazine and smiles. "Dang! I've seen more hair on a Brazilian stripper." She quips with a sly smile.

"Yeah, I think I did a pretty good job." I reply. "Fresh razor no cuts or bumps." "Wow!. That first hit of cold air ... That gets your attention."

"I'm thinking the hot naked chick with a giant penis might get their attention first. Just sayin." She says.

She may have a point. The first thing you notice about me is the amazon with the reckless curves. Six foot tall and built like a Tex Avery pin-up. For most that would be enough. But the thing that really stands out is what really stands out. About eight and a half inches out to be precise. A semi erect cock with the look of polished porcelain. Shaved so close it looks like it never had any to begin with.

"Ok, regardless of your head, we need to get you ready." Apryl says. She hops off the counter with a bottle of lotion in her hand, squirting some into her other hand. "Hold this for a sec. gimme your leg." She orders in a soft voice. A look of serious determination on her face. She starts applying from the feet up. Rubbing the lotion into my skin with firm hands as if she were polishing metal. It's very difficult to keep up your balance when you are being aggressively moisturized. While she's handling the lower half I was working on the other end. Arms, legs, shoulders and tits.

The perfume wafting up and dispersing into the steamy room. The almost overwhelming scent of Honey, Lime and Vanilla. I ordered a case of this stuff if it got difficult to find.

Meanwhile, between my thighs, Apryl was being a God send. Her hands were working out all the tension from my legs. I was feeling more human by the second. My thighs were burning from the work out the night before. If I had any idea what was hiding behind that cute, unassuming façade, I would have taken advantage of him from day one.

Apryl was looking gorgeous, as always. But considering last night I'm starting to wonder if she's completely human. The contrast in skin color between my alabaster and her olive is striking. I really hate her for her skin. It's so smooth and beautiful. I get a sunburn from a photo of the sun.

"OK, we are not going to get you looking girly if this is greeting our guests before we do..." she says grabbing me by the dick wagging it at me in an accusing way.

I Smile down at her and say "that's not going to discourage it, if any thing it's going to make it more... awkward.

She looks up at me and a weapons grade eyebrow arches up and with an evil grin on her lips and she leans closer to it. She breathes out and her breath caresses my cock's, now, aching rigidity. Her ample lips gather into a perfect Harlot Red pucker. She kisses the head so lightly that if I hadn't been watching I might not have known what had happened.

Holding it firmly in one hand she flicks the shaft just below the head with her finger and the thing deflated like one of those arm waving balloon men at a car lot when the power shuts off. The shock is brilliant. "You little bitch!" I squeal.

She laughs and stands up. "Let's get you dressed, little girl." She says as she leads me out of the bathroom into the dressing room.

"Who are we meeting today?" I ask.

"Just the new Bar Manager and wait staff." She answers, looking through the panties drawer. "Gerry can't commute between here and L.A. every day, you know."

Probably for the best, knowing what we know now." I add.

"How about the Demi cup with the lace appliqué?" She asks.

"Yeah, that'll work great with the sage button front shirt dress with the boots." I say.

"I think we should go with the royal blue lace thong." I add.

"Oooh, that sounds awesome. I like it." She says, taking them out of the drawer and laying them on the chaise.

I had to wait a few minutes while the lotion was absorbed into my skin. I really dislike when I feel lotion sticky. Not to mention the stains it would leave on the silk I was about to wear. The good part of this, and I think this might be the only time this is a good thing, it's that this gave me time to return to a more concealable state. Thankfully I'm more grower than shower.

As I look over at Apryl I wonder just how early she got going this morning as she was already looking amazing. A white Oxford cut shirt taken in to show off her ridiculous curves. The top three buttons undone and the rest of them barely keeping her in check. Just a touch of a lace bra flirting out over her cleavage. All this tucked into light blue jeans with white lace over the giant holes from knees to hips. And finishing all of this was the perfect pair of designer heals. Curse her tiny feet and her ability to find amazing shoes in her size.

If I didn't adore her so much I would really hate her. Don't even get me started on her teeth. Those perfect almost comically white teeth. I had to spend a truck load to have mine almost as white as hers.

So the lotion was finally set and I was now ready to get into my armor for the day. I walked into the bra like a warm handshake from an old friend. I love these boobs. the "panties" were next. All the way up then it was time to tuck the gear away. all shoved, tucked and no longer looking like I have a rolled up sock in my panties.

Next the stocking go up. Classic black. I think they would go with the top really well. Not to mention that as their stockings they won't get in the way if the day goes well. The shirt dress goes on and the fabric feels like heaven. Silk so light it might as well not even be there. The way it sits, inches from the promised land, makes me feel a bit exposed, but I like that. I have noticed though that when you are a little close to showing all the goods, it's more often than not, the person looking at you feels more exposed. I find this interesting and a bit powerful. I decide to go with a simple ponytail so that I don't need to deal with a wig today.

"OK, I'm thinking the rhinestone choker." she says. "And no ear rings. let's let the choker and the eye makeup do the talking today."

"Sounds good to me ." I reply. "You do have a great eye, you know, Apryl."

I know,"She says. "But the artist is only as good as her material And lets face t you are one serious canvas to work on."

"Aw, you say the nicest things." I say. "If you had a cock I'd so do you."

"I know," She says "and I do have a battery-powered one. But you know, you'd get all obsessed with me and then I'd have to kill you."

"Your probably right." I say. "Ok, so are we ready to deal with these guys?" I ask.

"Yeah, but I'm not all that sure if they're ready to deal with us." she says. "Whoah! We still need to do your face. C'mere. Sit down in front of Mama." she says patting the seat in front of her.

I comply like the good girl I am. She starts quickly and preciously applies foundation. Then cheeks, eyes and then lips.

"OK, there we go," She says. "There's mama's pretty girl."

"Aw, I'm pretty!" I say. "Thanks sweetie. I wouldn't be able to get out of bed with out you."

"You would, but wow. No body needs to see that." She says. "OK, Lets go baby." As I get up she smacks me on the ass and I let out a little squeal to make the effect more fun.

I stomp out to the dressing room, Six inch heals give you a runway stomp whether you want to or not. Or a concussion when an ankle breaks and fall on your face. I have pretty good balance and haven't had that problem while I'm sober. And when I'm drunk I could care less.

Besides there is usually some big muscle-y guy there to "rescue me and take me to bed. I gotta say it's not a very convincing reason not to get drunk. Thankfully the bar is downstairs from my place. It's was an old Victorian mansion that we found and completely refurbished. Bar and theater downstairs and our apartments upstairs.

It also saves the DUI ticket when I go home a bit less than sober.

The only problem is when the guests forget that the upstairs is not open to the public.

But in the kitchen there was a man in a very expensive suit. He was here to discuss the needs of the bar and kitchen staff. The business was getting better and the concept of an all drag burlesque show was catching on. The staff and the basic ins and outs would need to be up to the challenge.

When I said expensive suit I wasn't kidding. Like expensive lingerie on a beautiful woman gets a mans attention, a tailored suit is just about as sexy. Light grey, single breasted suit, perfect blue dress shirt with French cuffs. Any better and I would not be responsible for what happens.

As we enter the kitchen he looks up from his papers. He is so beautiful that I almost trip over Apryl. Thankfully she is far more composed than I will ever be. She's one of the premier Doms in the business. This is a good thing because I'm about to turn into a blithering teenage boy all over again. It wasn't a great look the first time.

"Mr. Cooper. A pleasure to meet you in person." Apryl says as she reaches out to shake his hand. He takes her hand in his and even that was a work of art. This guy must practice in the mirror every night before he goes to bed. It was the perfect balance of firm confidence and gentle grace. It asserted itself without being a demonstration of his ability to crush small things in his hand.

"Ms. Torchiere. Thank you for seeing me." He says. And you must be Ms. Furstenburgh. I've heard great things about you."

I think I may have had a small stroke for a moment. His voice was butter melting all over my biscuit... I may just be hungry.

He shakes my hand with the same care he showed Apryl. Never loosing eye contact. I don't know who trained him to "Man" this well, but they deserve a medal.

"I was noticing the decor when I came in. This is a spectacular venue." He says. "You have seriously set the bar for anyone that tries to cash in on your efforts."

"That'd be Nomi's doing." Apryl offers. "She's got a gift for setting the stage, as it were. Apryl's hand caresses my lower back, trying to keep me from rocketing into dork mode. I'm grateful she knows me so well. "Can I offer you some coffee, Mr. Cooper?" She asks.

"Great looks and psychic." He says. "You're going to go very far in this world."

"Cream, sugar?" She asks.

"Two and two, please. If it's not too much trouble." He replies.

Apryl places a cup of rich, steamy Sumatra on the counter in front of him. Their finger tips brush over each others as he reaches for it. A small smile crosses Apryl's lips. Oh, it's on now. He's in her cross hairs.