Perfect Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you're looking for trouble little girl, you found it" he growled arrogantly, advancing towards her pushing her onto the damp ground and pushing up the soaked dress over her hips.

Before she could protest he brought his mouth down onto hers. She practically melted with the initial contact. His kiss was passionate and demanding leaving her for more. His tongue rubbed hers as his hands rested on the swell of her breasts and lazily rolled her nipples through the dress.

Going limp in his arms she barely noticed when he slid her panties down her thighs and off never breaking the kiss. She'd go to hell for this. He settled in between her spread thighs and moved down from her mouth onto her throat and then onto the tops of her breasts. Pulling down the front, her breasts popped into view and his mouth watered.

Her nipples looked like hard little pebbles that begged to be sucked and he obliged. A shot of electricity ran down her body as she felt his soft lips caress one. She arched her back and offered him more. The more she offered the more he wanted.

Despite all her wriggling he still had a firm grip on her. Ignoring her protests he plunged a finger into her vagina, her walls clamped down around it. She jumped at the sudden intrusion. He had waited for a long time to be deep inside this girl. Suddenly he stopped when he felt the thin membrane denoting her innocence.

An evil smile came upon his handsome lips when he withdrew slowly and pushed in two fingers hard. He had to cover her mouth to muffle her scream, but he was relentless in pumping his bloodied fingers. She was not a true virgin anymore.

She lay stunned by his actions. The pain had been white searing and was quickly being replaced by a dull ache. Looking up at him in a haze, she felt the urge to fight gone and allowed him to vigorously roll her clit as her nether lips were becoming engorged with blood.

Rafael slowly took off his hand and planted a deep kiss on her lips and tasted her sweetness. He went down her throat and onto her chest where he swirled around each nipple slowly before moving down her belly and planting a soft kiss on her clit. She jumped at the contact.

Maria lay on the damp ground with her legs spread for this 'stranger' who was giving her pleasure now after stealing the evidence of her chastity. He kissed the inside of each thigh before moving onto her slit and licking the blood away. It had this strange tangy metallic taste and he thirsted for more.

Making his tongue like an arrow, he expertly licked her slit clean and brushed against her clit making her squirm. Her hips began to gently rock as he made love to her vagina. Though being innocent she was more responsive than he had anticipated and it gave him satisfaction that it was he giving her all this pleasure.

Gently holding her thighs open, he concentrated on rubbing the insides as far as his tongue could go making her squirm and wriggle in ecstasy. Then he would concentrate just on her clit and bring her closer to orgasm. He knew she was close when she clenched her thighs around his head and bucked her hips wildly grinding onto his face. He lapped at her dew as it trickled out. All she felt was the intense pleasure that ran through the course of her untutored body.

Moving up onto her nipples, he sucked on them again whilst caressing the inside of her thigh. He was fully aroused from pleasuring her. When she recovered from her orgasm, she reached down between his legs and felt the outline of his rigid member making him groan as she gently squeezed. Being a virgin did not make her totally oblivious to a man's needs for she'd grown up surrounded by animals mating in the spring season.

How easy would it be to release himself into her tightness and let her know what it felt like being with a man? Just as she was about to lose herself to his mouth again a noise brought her back to her senses. Pushing him off her, she attempted to compose herself though she looked flushed. Dipping into the water again to wash away any remains, he just stared back at her in anger.

"What is it?" she asked looking at his face in confusion.

"You little witch, I was enjoying myself" he said slightly relaxing his face.

"Rafael, we can't do this. What if someone catches us? What if my brothers catch us? I'll never be forgiven" she explained searching his eyes for some sort of understanding.

"Of course I do" he smiled, taking her in his arms for one final kiss and letting her run back before everyone wondered where she could be.

That night Rafael lay on his bed and his hard member wrapped around by his fist. He wished it were her dripping cunt or moist lips instead. He remembered the way she'd offered herself to him and he'd drunk from her like a hungry animal always wanting more. Looking down he realised that he needed her to quench his thirst. Just a few more days and all would fall into plan.

Tonight he needed the skills of a whore who was always ready and willing to sate him whenever he needed it. Looking around for his pants, he got up and will great difficulty walked down to the horses and rode into town and went to his favourite whore house.

"Javier? Marco? Where are you guys, we'll be late" called Maria as she rushed around the kitchen making sure everything was ready to take to the fair. She'd spent the last three days baking cakes and breads to sell. Everyone would be there as it was a whole day event and they were already late.

She also had another reason to be nervous; Rafael Cortes. The last week had been a confusing time for her as she was torn between her family and her feelings for him. He was a forbidden fruit and she had given into a moment of weakness; something she'd never forget.

On arriving the three quickly began to distribute the bakery and Maria was able to enjoy the day's event. The whole place was buzzing with people, food and music. As the sun begun to set Maria looked around but could not see him and sighed in relief, she went over to the music area and begun to sway her hips to the rhythm. Her friends and brothers joined in along with more people. Everyone celebrated the events of the day; her cakes and breads had been a great success.

A little boy approached her to tell her that a woman was waiting for her. She told her brothers where she'd be and walked off. Approaching the old disused barn she didn't see anyone and looked around. Seeing no-one she was about to make her way back when strong arms circled her waist and drew her against a muscular chest.

"You look delicious" he said nuzzling her neck and smelling her. The mere sight of her had him aroused. He'd arrived a few hours after her knowing full well that she'd be here all night. His breath caught when he saw her. She was wearing a full navy skirt with a tight white shirt that was low cut emphasising on her bust and a wine-red sash around her waist and the same coloured ribbon in her hair which hung in loose ringlets. Her smoky eyes and glossy lips made her look like a fortune teller.

"Where have you been?" she asked turning around. God he looked like the devil himself; all sin and pleasure mixed in one. He looked like a pirate himself with his outfit and a black sash. She reached up and traced his jaw line with her finger.

"Kiss me. I've missed your lips so much" he whispered in a husky voice that nearly made her knees buckle. Tilting his face she brought her lips towards his. The light feathery kiss was followed by and more passionate and intense one with their tongues in a duel, wrapping her arms around her neck and drawing him in.

"Maria!!" Javier and Marco stood rooted staring at their sister kissing a Cortes.

Maria let go and spun to see two very confused and slowly angry faces. Rafael moved to her side. Everything was going to plan, it had been easy to lure her, but with them was a little harder. She wasn't sure what to say and remained quiet thinking Rafael would intervene.

"What are you doing with him!!?" Javier asked in disbelief.

"I..." Maria's voice trailed off when she saw Marco's face and clenched fists.

"I consider myself a reasonable brother. As the eldest I set certain rules, and I expect these rules to be obeyed. Is it true you've given yourself to him?" he asked in disgust.

"It wasn't like that" she argued in horror and confusion.

"Contact with a Cortes is forbidden. Maria you know that. Everyone knows that" Marco continued.

"He's not like them" she defended.

"They're all the same; selfish, conceited and arrogant..." he cried out trying to make he see sense.

"But Marco I love him" the words slipped out before she realised in horror what she had said. Even Rafael who had been silent till now gasped.

"No!! Have you lost your senses completely? He's a Cortes, you're a De Silva" he continued.

"I don't care" she said defiantly, looking straight into Marco's eyes.

"So help me Maria, we won't have a whore for a sister. Is it true you gave yourself to him?" he asked, patience wearing thin.

"Yes she did" Rafael answered calmly but with arrogance. This couldn't have gone better than he imagined. News travelled fast.

"Maria how could you? Did you think ... did you even...?" Javier was at loss. He thought that if he closed his eyes he'd wake up from a bad dream.

"Come on Javier. Seems she made her choice once she slept with him" Marco said in defeat turning to go. Javier looked behind him one last time before following his brother.

Maria was so angry that she refused any other emotion enter. She was particularly angry at Rafael for lying and the way Marco carried on too. "You deceived me. I gave myself to you blindly" she cried.

"Seniorita you deceived yourself the moment your brothers kidnapped me" he said slyly.

"I don't understand" she said in utter confusion.

"You, my beautiful witch, are my prisoner now. Every time your righteous brothers look upon you, I want them to imagine their precious sister being used for my pleasure; I want them to know I enjoyed using you as my whore." The words were harsh and meant to sting.

"You bastard" slapping him hard. He made no attempt to stop her or even retaliate.

"Maybe, but I didn't spread my thighs for the son of a respectable family and allow him to claim her innocence," he replied looking for a reaction.

"The only reason why I allowed you to take such liberties was because I wanted you to. Had I known what a cad you were I would've never let you to touch me" she replied angrily.

"Come, we go back to my house" he said grabbing hold of her arm.

"What makes you think I'd have anything to do with you?" she replied pushing him away but it seemed impossible.

"You can't stay here and it's obvious you can't go back either ... for now" he said. Without waiting for an answer her took hold of her waist and threw onto his shoulder as if she were weightless and carried off.

"What are we going to do Marco? We can't just leave her with him despite what she's done, she's still our sister and our responsibility" Javier said on their way home.

"I don't want to discuss it. She's made her choice" Marco snapped.

Once inside his house Maria felt more vulnerable. No-one was here and it was a big place, obviously his family had done quite well. Somehow he was right, her brothers didn't seem to want her and she'd nowhere to go.

"Follow me" he commanded.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked as she followed him.

He opened a door and she assumed it must be his bedroom. He closed it and circled her waist drawing him to her. She froze as he caressed her breasts and belly and nuzzled her neck. Everything seemed to be a blur once his fingers touched her as if he was trying to protect her.

"Why are you doing this to me?" she whispered as if in a trance.

He turned her around and lifted her chin to look into her brown eyes. Did she know what she was doing to him?

"I want you now, with every fibre in me, I want you" he murmured.

Pulling her into him, he kissed her with a passion that left her hungry for more. Whilst doing so he began to pull off her clothes and then his. Carrying her to his unmade bed, he gently lay her down and climbed on top. His hands caressed every inch of her whilst hers held him close.

A fire was growing in the pit of her belly as his lips suckled on her pebbled nipples. She could feel his cock resting just near her slit and curiously reached down and wrapped her slender fingers around the shaft and messaged it. It twitched at her touch and grew harder and thicker.

As he moved onto the other nipple leaving a wet trail, his fingers moved down between her spread thighs and rubbed against her wet pussy. Satisfied she was wet enough he plunged two fingers in. She arched her back and pushed her hips up trying to get some kind of release her body desperately craved for. She let go of him and rode his fingers.

"More" she panted knowing that his fingers were not enough.

Looking into her flushed face, Rafael knew what she wanted. Moving up to her throat and sucking all around it, he guided his throbbing dick to her entrance. The pre-come was dripping onto her slit and he too needed to come soon. He began to rub the tip of his cock against her clit causing her to cry out as an orgasm washed over her. He smiled to himself.

He pushed the tip into her; being so tight he had to push harder and harder until he was balls deep. Like a hot, wet glove her walls clamped tightly around him drawing him in further. Moving his hands underneath, he pulled her ass towards him and heard her gasp as he bumped against her sensitive cervix. He did this again with the same reaction.

Then placing his hands on either side of her head he began to pump in and out of her. As if instructed Maria began to rock her lower half and soon they set a steady rhythm. He rubbed all the right places and seemed to know when to slow down or speed up, though it was not easy as he had to stop himself coming too soon, but this wasn't easy looking down at her. She looked desirable especially responding to his touch.

She was begging him to go faster and harder and in doing so she came over and over again on his cock. The pulsing walls became too much and before he knew it he'd pushed in hard and went stiff as he released his own orgasm inside of her before coming to a complete halt.

She could feel his cum pulsing through her and she realised how intimate she'd become with him. He was panting hard as he collapsed on her but making sure his weight didn't crush her. She caressed his face and pulled him in for a kiss that only lovers knew. She squeezed her pussy and heard him moan in response.

"I love you" she whispered quietly, but enough for him to stop. He pulled out of her and covered her up and held her in his arms as they fell asleep.

Maria's eyes fluttered open to find herself pressed against another person who like herself was naked, her legs were entwined with theirs, their arms wrapped around her body holding her close. She could also tell that it was a male from the semi-aroused member pressed intimately against her lower back; he was asleep as his breathing was shallow and steady. She knew the slightest movement would wake him up.

She also felt a distinct throbbing sensation between her thighs. Though the feeling was delicious there was very little she could do. As if he read her mind a finger circled around the outside of her nipple but never touching it. She closed her eyes trying to block out the sensation and the tingling feeling between her thighs but it was become virtually impossible.

He then neglected her breast and moved down her stomach and slid his hand between her legs to gently rub her clit. She jolted from the touch rubbing against his very soon full hard-on. Her hand went over his to stop her torment, but she guiding it to her entrance and let him slip the tip in.

"I knew you were awake" he murmured pulling her even closer.

"Stop teasing me, Rafael," she moaned needing more.

"Straddle my hips" he said in such a husky voice that she thought she'd come.

Turning around to face her lover, she greeting him with a kiss before pulling herself up and throwing a leg over his slim hips. He helped her line herself up with his rigid member before guiding it into her. With the initial thrust he managed to get the tip in, but with the second and third thrust he managed to bury himself into the hilt.

Experimentally she opened her thighs a little more before rocking back and forth holding onto her thighs. Closing her eyes she lost herself to the way he filled her so completely and fully, stretching her in ways she never knew existed.

"That's it" he moaned reaching up to tweak her nipples before grabbing her waist and thrusting into her, doubling the pleasure for them both. She truly was exquisite, the ways her breasts bounced with each thrust aroused him more and more. He closed his eyes as he felt her tight walls rippling his cock with pleasure and squeeze around it every so often.

She could feel her orgasm getting closer and closer and before she knew it, she rocked harder as it washed over her with great intensity. He could feel her hot pussy pulsing around him and knew she'd come. Opening his eyes, he reached up to tweak her nipples again, but this time not letting go. This sensation caused another orgasm to wash over her and another.

Rafael could feel she was becoming tired from the rocking of her hips and he was so close. Holding onto her waist again her thrust hard and few more times before exploding into her fiery depths. Sweat trickled down between her breasts as she remained on top panting.

She slowly got off him and fell on her back. The whole thing had been so intense she needed time to recover from it. She kept asking herself why she'd left with him instead of going after her brothers. She wasn't sure herself, she didn't want to follow society's rules, but she didn't want her heart broken either.

"Rafael? What do I do now?" she asked.

"Remain here; not as my mistress but as my wife" he answered.

"But I thought..." her voice trailing off.

"No Maria, not all Cortes' are bastards. I fell in love with you the first time I saw you standing in the barn" he confessed.

"Javier and Marco will need convincing" she thought out aloud.

"I've already sent word out to them. With us married our families can become I can have you by my side" he said smiling.

"You really mean that?" she asked.

"I don't make life changing decisions unless I'm certain my little puta" he said.

"I want to be your wife, lover and whore. Your perfect whore" she said sleepily.

12