Perfect Wife

Story Info
She ties me up and lets another have her.
2.8k words
3.46
127.1k
50
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's time for your real fantasy to come true", she said, and I felt more blood trying to fill my dick, but it was already full.

I discovered I had the perfect wife when she tricked me into revealing my fantasies of being dominated, tied-up, and teased. Over the last several months she had coerced me into buying her more toys to use on me and revealing more fantasies, culminating in a session last month where she blindfolded me and told me she was fulfilling what was then the biggest fantasy she knew of, to be helplessly exposed to one of her friends. During that session she made me reveal where I kept my box of sex toys, and she retrieved it and found some fantasies I had printed out including one involving her with another man.

I told her that this was a fantasy, but not one I really wanted to happen, one that just turned me on.

"You seemed to enjoy the last fantasy you said you didn't really want to happen".

I admitted that I did, and that I would enjoy it again, even more realistic, as long as it didn't interfere with our relationship.

She had called me at work in the morning and told me to prepare for an exciting evening, but not to come home early. My dick got instantly hard, and I had to stay bellied up to my desk for almost an hour before I could get my mind off of the coming evening enough to let my erection subside. I actually got more work done than usual because that was the best way to keep me from embarrassing myself.

I left right at five and started to drive home as quickly as I could when my Cindy called on my cell phone and instructed me to put on the cock ring she had placed in my glove compartment 'just like last time.'

At a long stop light I had enough privacy to pull down my pants. I pulled the 8-inch black leather strap with snaps on it out of the glove compartment and looped it around my cock and balls so there were four female snaps left on one strand and two male left on the other. I then wrapped that around my cock and snapped it so there were still two female snaps left on the first strand. I pushed that down between my balls and snapped it to the original loop, careful not to catch any skin as the car behind me honked politely.

When I got close to home, I drank the two little airplane bottles of bourbon she left in the glove compartment.

Cindy called again before I got home and asked me if I got her other present, then instructed me to pull into the garage, hang up my shirt and jacket on the hangar she had waiting for me, and put on the blindfold she had left, then handcuff my wrists behind me and knock on the door when I was ready.

It was a hard task in my excited state, but I managed as quickly as I could.

When the door opened I felt some hands guided me in, A ring gag was inserted in my mouth and I felt my hands being hoisted up in the air. It was about this time that I figured out more than two hands were involved.

"Rod, I have a friend here. We're going to fulfill your wildest dreams."

Last time it had all been a trick, but this time there was no doubt someone else was here.

"Do you want to do the honors?'

I heard someone step forward and felt my pants being unbuckled while another person took off my shoes and socks. Someone pulled my pants down revealing my bulging jockeys, and then these were inched down before being yanked to the floor.

I felt Cindy remove the stopper from the ring gag and kiss me as deeply as she could while running her hands all over my chest. She replaced the stopper and went to work on my cock, tasting the head, licking the shaft and balls, tonguing me lightly and then deep-throating me, bringing me to the edge before suddenly stopping.

My hands were released and I was spun around a couple of times and led to another room where I was pushed into a chair. Cindy and her friend quickly bound my ankles to the legs and my hands behind me. A light blanket was put over me.

It's time for your real fantasy to come true", she said as she pulled off my blindfold. We were in the living room and the lighting was low. I looked around the room for her girlfriend, finally spotting him on the couch. It was a handsome man, dressed in a business suit, drinking a martini.

"Rod, this is Sam."

Cindy walked over to Sam and he stood up and kissed him deeply. Their tongues explored each other while their hands ran over each other's bodies. Cindy broke off the kiss and went to the CD player. Sam already had a hard-on as he looked over at me, the cuckold. I was thrilled and I was devastated.

Cindy had talked about Sam for a few weeks. He was a new single coworker of Cindy's. She talked about how good looking and fun he was, and how much more she enjoyed her job now that Sam was there, but I never felt threatened. Until now.

A slow sexy jazz saxophone began to play, and Cindy walked over to me. She was wearing a sexy dress with a miracle bra that I had given her once for Valentines Day and she hadn't worn since. It really accentuated her cleavage.

"Rod, I know this is your fantasy, but I also know you said you didn't want it to really happen. But that's what you said about the other fantasy, and you told me you were glad I acted it out. I am going to tie the remote control to the CD player to the back of your chair. If at anytime you want us to stop, you stop the music."

She tied to remote with string and then adjusted it so I could reach it and test it. I paused the music and started it again.

I tried to figure out what I really wanted. I was excited but I did not want another man fucking my wife. It was my fantasy and Cindy had gone to a lot of trouble. If I stopped it I would probably lose my only chance. I decided to let it go on for a little bit.

Cindy walked over to Sam and they began to slow dance. Soon they were kissing and their hands were running over each others asses. Sam started to squeeze Cindy's cheeks and pull her into his erection. She was loving every minute of it. I hated her for it but I loved her and if this was making her happy then I wasn't sure I should stop it.

At one point they drifted over to the CD player and Sam broke away to adjust the volume slightly while Cindy dimmed the lights a little more. Cindy glanced over at me to see how I was responding, and I didn't change my expression. Taking this as a sign of consent, she let Sam lead her over to the couch, where he pulled her gently down and they began to make out, almost ravenously. My hands reached for the remote so I would be ready, and then I began to panic as I couldn't find it.

Sam's hands roved over Cindy's breasts, furtively at first, but then they stayed longer as she responded, and finally he unzipped her dress and exposed her bra. She began to moan as Sam pinched her nipples through her bra. He nibbled her neck as he reached around and unhooked her bra, and Cindy's majestic breasts were exposed to both of us.

I became aware that Sam was moving carefully, hoping I wouldn't interrupt him. He wanted Cindy. My hands found the string the remote was attached to, and slowly reeled it in. Part of me was still enjoying the show.

Sam leaned Cindy back and went to work on her tits, licking, sucking, kissing and massaging them while his other hand worked its way between her legs and began to massage her pussy through her clothes.

Cindy responded with pleasure while her hands started to work. She unbuttoned Sam's shirt and massaged his chest before dropping down to massage his crotch. She stole a glance over at me, her eyes asking to be released. I tried to answer her but Sam stroked her in a way that brought her attention back to him, and she gave let herself go.

I felt the remote brush against the edge of my finger tips.

Suddenly Cindy got down on her knees on the floor, and Sam responded by standing in front of her so they were now profile to me across the room. When she started to work on his belt, I grabbed for the remote. It fell from my grasp and I had to start to reel it in all over again. Sam looked over at me this time, smugly.

Cindy undid Sam's pants and then gasped as she realized the size of his dick. bulging against his jockey shorts. She slipped them down and enveloped his sprung cock in her mouth. She was on her knees looking up at him, a position she had never done for me because it was too 'subservient', and then she began to take as much of him as she could. He was down her throat more than I had ever been.

I was able to grab the remote this time, and trying to figure out which button to press, when Sam began to come and I decided it was too late. He cried out in a few almost hoarse cries, while Cindy slurped up what must have been his cum. She did not wipe her mouth, which she always did with me, but almost made a show of swallowing it.

Sam then pulled her to her feet and went down on his knees, taking down her dress and panties and exclaiming with delight at the sight of her pussy. He lay her down on the couch and began to kiss her all over, making her squirm with pleasure before he slid between her legs.

I could tell he was an expert at oral sex, maybe even better than me, both by the time he took and Cindy's moans, which only made me harder. I could also tell she was extremely wet by the occasional slurping sounds as Sam sucked in her juices. He played with her pussy with his mouth while his hands enjoyed her tits. Cindy was building up slowly but inexorably, and I tightened my grip on the remote because I was ready to fuck her through the floor as soon as she came.

She caught me by surprise as she yelled as loud as she ever had, her whole body coiling up and then she was thrashing and crying and Sam was holding on to her like a bucking bronco, his face firmly planted in her crotch until she couldn't take it any more. Her orgasm seemed to last several minutes.

Sam snuck a peak over at me and then quickly climbed up on top of her, his cock rock hard and poised at her entrance.

I was not going to let another man fuck my wife. I pressed the stop button on the remote. Nothing happened. Sam had his cock in his hand and was stroking Cindy's labia with the head of his cock. She started moaning again while I tried every button on the remote. I looked over at the CD player, and then I realized that the sensor was blocked by a CD case. Sam must have done that while he was adjusting the volume.

I looked helplessly over at the couch, and Cindy looked back at me. She must have been wondering why I wasn't stopping this, but all she saw was her husband hogtied and gagged. Sam was waiting for a go ahead, probably because he knew I couldn't stop him and wanted to appear to be a gentleman. I made a few useless attempts to escape my bonds.

Cindy looked back at him and nodded, her lips moving and a look of desperation on her face as if she was begging him. He slowly entered her and she erased my presence from her mind as she started to have another orgasm. If it had been me, I would have been pounding her, but Sam was teasing her, going in and out so slowly. Finally Cindy couldn't take it any more and practically begged him, "Fuck me with your huge cock, you sexy man."

Sam began to ram into her like a piston, and Cindy came quickly and then she came again and again, something that never happened with me.

I was in despair. I was totally turned on. I realized that if I could have experienced this and then gone back in time and erased it all it would be great. But there was nothing I could do now and it wasn't Cindy's fault and she was enjoying it and I still loved her so I gave in.

Sam came after a while, but that didn't slow him down. He was a sex machine, natural or otherwise. He flipped Cindy over and took her from behind, grabbing her hips and punching in and out of her, while Cindy lay with her ass in the air and her face sideways on the couch towards me, looking in my direction but not seeing me, coming again and again. I felt the excitement rising in me, and I tried to suppress it which made it worse. But then Sam finally climaxed once more and they collapsed in a heap on the couch.

I thought they were finished when Cindy rose again and administered mouth-to-cock resuscitation on Sam. He responded quickly. She mounted him while he was on his back, looking up at her. This was my favorite position, as I could lay back and enjoy the pleasure and the sight of her perfect breasts swaying back and forth as she did all the work and controlled everything. Her beautiful face contorted as she came. As she rocked back and forth and began to stiffen, I felt my orgasm rise inside of me, and I yelled in pleasure and pain and frustration as Cindy and Sam came together once more.

A few minutes later Cindy walked behind me and put my blindfold back on. I heard the music dim a little more and figured Sam was moving the CD away before Cindy noyiced. Cindy took the remote from my hands.

"I guess you don't need this anymore."

She released me from the chair but then pushed me to a kneeling position on the floor, holding my bound hands behind me. She sat behind me, and I could feel her nipples in my back.

"Since you enjoyed that so much, I think you should clean Sam off".

I realized that Sam was going to stick his dick in my mouth, and I wanted to bite it off, but with the ring gag there was nothing I could do. I heard Sam walk in front of me. Sam took my cock ring off, and my cock hardened again as his hands lingered.

"He must like the idea."

Someone removed the stopper, and before I could let loose with any unintelligible words, I felt Sam's hard dick fucking my mouth.

My first reaction was surprise at how rock hard it was. I did like the feeling and especially the taste of Cindy's pussy. As Sam worked his dick in and out of me I began to notice it seemed strange, though this was the first time I had ever had a cock in my mouth.

Sam pulled out. Cindy loosened her grip on me and then loosened my gag and my blindfold. I saw Sam standing in front of me, her open man's shirt covering a very tight flesh colored bra, her silicone flesh colored cock held to her pussy with flesh colored straps. She could still almost pass for a man, but there was no doubt she was all woman.

Cindy came around and gently pushed me to a sitting position, She sat on my cock and began to ride me as I tried to regain my world. She wrapped her arms around me and eased our bodies to the floor and whispered in my ear, "What do you think of Samantha?"