Perfection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body struggled as if to get away, but her intentions were actually to feel Grant closer to her than ever. Her petite writhing body clinging to his, her gasps of yearning enticing Grant only further to tease and excite her.

And then he stopped and stepped back.

Coming back forward, with a quick kiss on the forehead, he grinned and told Jessica

"Told you you'd regret it."

Jessica was flabbergasted. Her mouth flapped in disgust and shock. He laughed and said he was joking and kissed her full on the lips. She didn't respond immediately, not noticing what had happened, still in shock about the rebuke. Soon she was all over him again, her hands roaming over his back, his neck, his sides when he reaches down and grabs her wrists. He walks her backwards, crossing the small kitchen in a few steps. As her back touches the tall fridge behind her, Grant raises her hands above her head. He puts one hand in front of the other so he can hold both wrists simultaneously and keep her stretched and on her toes before him. He kept his luxurious assault upon her lips constant, his tongue sporadically stabbing into her mouth, flicking at hers, enticing it to respond.

Her body pulled against his grip as he held steady on her hands; her incessant strugglings towards him making him hotter.

With his free hand he caressed and touched every part of her: her arms, shoulders, breasts, stomach, hips. Her moans coloured the air with a luxurious purple lust, her breathing all encompassing. Jessica's knees were going weak, yet her protestations were unheeded. Finally Grant let up with his gropes and caresses of her; she struggled to regain use of her locomotive functions. Finally able to stand and see straight ahead of her Jessica grabbed Grant's hand a dragged him towards the stairs.

They rushed up the stairs to Grant's room but once Jessica opened the door, she stood in stasis bewildered by the glowing candles, fresh roses, new bedspread and the enticing scent of jasmine, ylang-ylang and vanilla that shone out to her, calling her into their romantic embrace. She walked into the dimly lit room slowly, taking in the detail of what her lover has done for her. She realises then why she wants to give herself to Grant. Jessica turns to him and holding him in her arms, whispers "Thank you" lightly in his ear before kissing and flicking her tongue over his earlobe. The kiss that followed left them both gasping,

Grant turned Jessica around and told her to just relax and enjoy herself.

His light touches went from behind her ears trailing down to her neck, her shoulders, continuing to her collarbone; his feather-light caresses making her tingle and shake as his fingers moved to the top button of her blouse as she tried to control herself. He nuzzled softly into her hairline, kissing more elegantly than she knew possible, as his darting fingers made light work of her blouse till it was covering her up not at all and his fingers could explore every morsel of flesh on offer.

She attempted to turn into him, but he cut her off immediately saying again to relax and just enjoy it adding that she trust him completely. Grant was smiling to himself through this whole event unfolded before him. He took off his own shirt quietly, all the while paying attention to her every breath and movement, making sure her every whim was being acted upon. He undid every one of her buttons tantalisingly slowly; her black lacy bra remaining stoic only momentarily, being undone with one swift movement and soon joined the rest of her clothes on the floor, freeing her pert firm 34C breasts.

Once he had removed her top half clothes, his fingers delicately traced the waistband of her cotton skirt, moving gracefully over her abs and doing laps around her navel in slow luxurious motions.

Two of his fingers on each side worked their way under her elasticised band holding up the skirt and gently shimmied the skirt past her hips and over her taut pale bottom. The cotton shield to her curvaceous body fell to the floor silently but it felt as if a metaphorical iron curtain had crashed down. The possibilities that were now available made Grant tingle. All that was left were the tight black French knickers that matched her bra; he left them on, both to the relief and disappointment of Jessica. Distracted by these thoughts, his fingers stopped their incessant meanderings across Jessica's flesh; noticing this she took her opportunity and span catching Grant with her lips. He was startled, but didn't fight her advances, revelling the active side of her. She kissed him softly, teasing him to kiss her back but as soon as he did, she instantly pulled away. After doing this two more times she let herself wallow in the deep satisfaction of their combined lust and gave herself to the kiss. She was still feeling playful and after a few minutes took his bottom lip between her teeth and pulled away giggling impishly.

Jessica's hands grabbed and touched Grant's firm body all over, desperately snatching at his chest. In a moment of clarity through the mist of desire, Jessica dropped quickly to her knees and started undoing the belt around his waist. Grant gasped at her sudden forwardness, not knowing how to react as this wasn't part of his plans. Soon, the belt was undone, the button open, the fly down and the freshly pressed trousers by Grant's ankles.

All stopped. Jessica realised that this was the last point when she could walk out of here and call it all off. The silence was deafening as they stared each other in the eyes, knowing exactly what the other was thinking and knowing that it was identical to their own thoughts.

Grant said softly "If you don't want to, we don't have to..."

Jessica took a deep breath and said confidently "No, I want this." grabbing his swelling dick through his tight black boxer-briefs.

"Good." Was growled back at her.

She hooked her fingers into the waist of his underwear and brought them down slowly, making sure her nails scratched down his muscular thighs all the way. She was shocked and delighted when she saw that his crotch wasn't just a mess of hair, but was trimmed and had a nicely shaved package. His cock sprang out towards her face, catching her by surprise but exciting her tenfold.

When Grant stepped out of the mess of clothes at his feet, he took a step closer to her as she was kneeling before him, her breasts pressing firmly against his thighs. She did the first thing she thought of and took it in her hand strongly and put him in her mouth as fast as she could.

Grant moaned a little then touched her hand and told her "No, do it softer, slower. Try to enjoy it."

So she tried again, starting with just her hands. She ran the tips of her fingers up and down the length of his quivering member, making sure never to touch the same bit twice, testing how difference levels of speed and pressure affect Grant's reactions.

She moved her fingers down towards his balls and felt around the drooping skin and watched it tighten under her ministrations. The firm testicles apparently were very sensitive judging by Grant's reactions.

Seeing that some fluid had collected at the tip, she tentatively flicked her tongue out to taste it. She didn't dislike what she tasted and went back for more, more interested in replicating the lusty groan that just echoed around the large room. Getting more confident she put the bulbous head into her mouth and sucked a little, running her tongue around and around.

Grant's fingers traced past her ears and worked their way into her hair, pulling her closer. She moved her mouth as far down as she could, getting a good three inches of his thick cock until he hit the back of her mouth and she gagged a little. She used a repetitive motion of going up and down slowly, sucking all the while and her tongue flicking devilish patterns on the underside of him.

He croaked something, then cleared his voice and said "take it out of your mouth and lick my balls a little".

She did as he said, eager to please. She decided that she liked doing this for him for two reasons, firstly she enjoyed being told what to do and servicing him like this and exploring her more submissive side, but conversely, she enjoyed doing it because in this position she actually wielded a lot of power over Grant.

She started by licking slowly around the smooth, shaved testicles, outlining them with her tongue, eliciting small growling moans from Grant. Her hand trailed up his tensed thigh, slowly snaking towards his throbbing member lying obscenely on the side of her face as she licked looking directly into the eyes of her lover. Jessica grasped his cock in her small fist, first soft then gradually increasing the pressure until she had a vice-like grip around the base of his cock. She started to pump up and down the shaft sensuously all the while sucking lightly on his balls; Grant was in a carnal heaven known only to him, lost in the gratuitous pleasure this beautiful woman was graciously allowing him.

She ceased all movement for a moment, causing Grant to look down to see if all was well. All he found was his mistress' gleaming eyes and mischievous smirk.

Within seconds of this, she restarted her metronomic pleasuring of his cock, up and down, up and down, all without stopping eye contact.

All too soon he felt the familiar tingle that zoomed from the balls of his feet straight to his shoulder blades, returning back via his side ribs and tickling his tensed calves.

He knew he would have to end this small section of the evening's delights, despite its quality being tantamount to perfection.

Grant pulled himself from Jessica's warm, moist, willing mouth with great difficulty, Jessica too engulfed in her task and his body enjoying her ministrations fully. He pulled her up his body gently, his hands tucking ergonomically where her head met her neck, drawing her towards a kiss that neither would likely forget soon. Grant's overflowing lust that stemmed from his exquisite blowjob showed itself through his animalistic kiss, dominating tongue and occasional not-so-gentle bites he would deal out. They lay lying atop one another but soon Grant had wrestled his way so he as kneeling between her spread legs, all that remained were the now damp black panties acting as a cotton imprisonment for her fiery womanhood.

Hooking his fingers around the waistband of her tight, musky underwear, Grant got his face as close as possible to Jessica's encased jewel; so close all he could smell was her, so close all she could sense was the cool rush of air moving away from her as he breathed in through his nose and the warm breeze that sent shivers to her cerebral cortex. His light tugging upon her underwear reminded her what was happening and she raised her hips from the cool white sheets so Grant could slide her panties over her smooth milky fleshy arse. When he had finally pulled them past her long legs he was pleasantly surprised to see she had trimmed all of her pubic hair into an alluring V; an arrow head that directed in a less than subtle manner where his attentions should now be invested. Her pinkening flesh captivated him as he knew never before. The slightly raised mound protruding invitingly from her natural bodyline enticed Grant to taste.

Instead, he drew back, eliciting a disappointed mewl from Jessica, starting by kissing her shapely thighs travelling in the direction of her feet. The further Grant moved from her sex, the more she wriggled and writhed attempting to tempt him to her pleasure centre. After kissing and licking all the way down to the inside of her knee, he moved over to the other leg. Repeating the journey in retrograde, Jessica got more and more excited. When he was but inches from her pulsating pussy, he stunned her again by continuing north towards her so-far-neglected breasts.

Using his hands to massage the left, he started kissing, licking and nibbling around the right. The soft skin around the top slope, the tender flesh of the underside; Grant moved in slow meandering concentric anti-clockwise circles gradually getting closer and closer to her sensitive buds. Jessica was getting frustrated at the non-stop teasing, the never-ending stop/start action that Grant was viciously pleasuring her with; yet at the same time adored every minute of it.

Soon Grant was nipping lightly at her stiffening nipple, the exquisite light pain confusing her senses with its perfection. He flicked his tongue out in short sharp motions attacking her areole as if was a life saving medicine. Jessica could not believe how much pleasure this was drawing from her body. It was if Grant knew things about her erogenous zones that she had no idea about, as if he was somehow in direct contact with her motherboard or was playing her like a maestro encourages soul-moving concertos from a piano.

She was on the brink of orgasm, groaning and writhing from his ministrations, when he left her now quivering breasts making a tortuous path to her pussy.

When he got there, he wrapped his arms around her thighs and hips and pulled her to the edge of the bed so he could kneel on the floor as he began his task.

Looking into Jessica's eyes he stated simply "I love you" and used the whole width of his rippling tongue to lick slowly, sumptuously from the very base of her vagina where the skin between arsehole and pussy meets over her sex causing yet more groans and then circling around her clit, not actually touching it yet. His agile tongue darted in and around her blushing swollen lips, rolling them around in his mouth. His teeth grazed over her, imperceptibly stretching them away from her mound.

Grant brought his right hand up and rested it on her abdomen, attempting to restrain her gyrations a little so he would have full control of her; but her middle was controlled only slightly, and her legs were still restless: sometimes resting over his shoulders, sometimes clamping behind his head pulling him closer, sometimes just flailing aimlessly. Her torso and arms were just as impatient. She writhed, wriggled and arched her back and her breasts rolling an entrancing dance. Her hands were in his hair, pulling him closer; they were in her own hair, trying to contain the explosive emotions she felt; they were groping her breasts, twisting her nipples adding to her tangible satisfaction.

After running relentless circles around her pearl and exploring and discovering every morsel her gorgeous pussy had to offer, he began a discovery to locate the source of her perfect taste. He stiffened his tongue and narrowed it to a point to allow him to penetrate her for the first time. Jessica gasped as she felt him enter her body, his twisting tongue exciting every nerve ending with it's textured surface, her mouth forming a perfect 'O'. Grant could not get enough of the ambrosial nectar that flowed from her, drinking her like an erotic vampire.

Grant's left hand traced up the back of her leg, from the calf up, up, up to the back of the knee, following the natural line to her firm milky thigh, wandering aimlessly, sensually tantalising upon her skin. His delicate touches juxtaposed against the firm incessant ministrations of his tongue. Grant's fingers drifted towards her core, his mouth lifting from her smooth pussy and focussing a selection of quick assaults upon her clit and loving sucks.

Jessica's mind was going ballistic, the overload on her senses of the perfect carnal touches, the erotic smells of herself and the beautiful squelching sounds of Grant's tongue on her driving her closer and closer to an fiery orgasm. Grant placed the tip of his index finger at her entrance and pushed lightly, revelling in the tightness now enveloping his finger. He could feel her intact hymen taut with excitement screaming at him to take her. With the addition of his middle finger and the slow powerful thrusting that Grant used along with his wicked mouth sucking sweetly and impish tongue writing the alphabet upon her clit, Jessica's groaning became more throaty and her breathing ragged as her pussy became juicier than ever. Her mouth flew open in a silent scream as the tsunami of pleasure finally overtook her and her body was immersed in the raging throes of her orgasm.

In what seemed like four day, but was actually closer to a minute, Jessica saw every colour of the rainbow turn to liquid like an aquatic kaleidoscope. Grant's unremitting actions were eventually too much for Jessica to take so she tried pushing his head away but realised that he could not move as she had clamped his head vice-like to herself with her thighs crushing his ears and her heels digging into his back. She noticed that he did not actually dislike this at all but seemed to relish the position. Jessica reminded her to take note of that for future reference as she unlocked her body from his. The smile across Grant's face as he rose was Cheshire like, but there was no mystery as to why it was there.

They lay in each other's arms for some time on the bed, snuggling and kissing face to face under the thin sheets. Not a word was spoken as they enjoyed the simplicity of the love they felt for each other.

There was still a burning lust felt, but it had been momentarily sated, now smouldering as opposed to an inferno. After some time, neither knew how long, Jessica quietly asked for some water and Grant replied "No problemo". Jumping out of bed still naked, his perfect arse the very image of masculinity, he strutted to the door and winked to her in an excessively cheesy way, making her laugh as he left the room.

Jessica lay in a quiet bliss, glowing from the exertion of earlier and the anxious excitement that was to follow. She stretched out, feline like, feeling the cooling white sheets beneath her roll like silk. She heard footsteps coming back up the stairs making her pull the covers over herself in a moment of bashfulness and then when remembering where she was, relaxed.

He walked back into the room smiling contently with a tray in his hand. Jessica couldn't see what was on it, it was held above her field of vision, so she shifted up to look. There was a glass of water with ice in, three condoms, a tube of lubricant and a blindfold. Grant had a wicked smirk on his face, biting his lip on one side whilst raising an eyebrow. Jessica shuddered at the prospects of what was to come.

Grant approached the bed slowly, still smiling mischievously and set the tray down on the nightstand. Whilst sorting out the items on the tray, he said "I just want to you lie back and enjoy this. Don't do anything I don't tell you to." Jessica flushed with excitement and a little anxiety. She knew she wanted this more than anything, but the way Grant seemed to know exactly what he was doing whilst she was entirely clueless was at once thrilling to be put into the submissive position but daunting to not know what's going on.

Leaning in kiss her on the lips, Grant's strong, rough fingers grasped Jessica's elegant wrists tightly. He moved slowly across her face, kissing lightly on her nose, her eyelids, her forehead and then back down to her cheek, her lips and her chin.

He continued round, his teeth reaching out to take the lobe of her ear gently. His tongue flicked out and then slowly made a trail around the stiff rim on the outside of her ear, nipping lightly as he moved. She shuddered at the closeness of him and the sensations that teased her, as if an electric current was running from his lips through her body to her nipples and her inner thighs. His whispering breath in her ear made her wriggle before he moved on, travelling down her jaw-line to her throat. Lying there, she felt so exposed but revelled the feeling and sense of trust between her and her lover. The tiny bites at her flesh and miniscule sucking kisses that where dished out arbitrarily upon her were divine and though her hands twisted and wriggled in the constraints of Grant's firm grasp, Jessica knew she never wanted to leave this moment.