Perfection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Grant had moved on and giving the same treatment to her collarbones, he lifted his head up and just stared into her eyes, his chin resting on her solar plexus softly. He didn't move, he didn't blink he just looked. Their minds melted into one with their breathing intertwining and their skin burned with the lust they felt for each other. Jessica felt her entire body throbbing with a need she could barely contain. She wriggled and struggled uncomfortably but maintained eye contact the entire time. She knew not what to think or to do but she knew that she wanted him. She couldn't stand it any longer so finally she whispered it. "Grant, I want you now."

Her voice had lost all clarity but her feelings were put across. Grant knew what she said and what she meant but asked her to say it again but louder. "Grant, I want you now!" She almost shouted this time. With a sly grin, he said "Now there's an offer I can't refuse", and started to kiss her again. Their lips pressed together passionately, the remaining hint of her lip gloss coming off against his full lips and a taste of spearmint chilling Jessica's breath from Grant's hot mouth.

Jessica then reached over to the tray that he had brought in, only to have her hand batted away by Grant who was still leaning over her, and told that she was not to do anything unless told. He did though reach for the condom she was going for and ripped the garish coloured foil off with as much haste as he could muster in his still excited state. He offered the slippery rubber to her courteously but realising what position he was supposed to be fulfilling, became more bold.

"I want you to put it on me." He was a little unsure of his strong approach, not knowing what her reaction would be, but Jessica seemed to like it and took the contraceptive into her hand. Grasping the root of Grant's throbbing member in her left hand, she unrolled the condom from the flared purple head all the way down until there was only an inch or two left of thick cock unsheathed. Grant then turned around so his back was to the headboard of the bed and sat down with some soft pillows supporting his back. Pulling Jessica towards him with his hands grasping softly but firmly the back of her neck and drew her face towards his. He smiled softly and said genuinely "Thank you for giving me the honour of doing this. I can barely explain how much I love you, you're gorgeous and everything I could ever hope for. Every moment I think about you I get chills and I can still remember the first time I saw you and how my heart just froze as I knew that some how, some way I needed to get to know you better."

The emotion that swirled around the room in that motion was thick and tangible and Jessica's only reply was a soft kiss on the lips of her loved one.

He instructed Jessica to get the KY Jelly and put some onto the palm of her hand. She did so whilst kneeling over his legs, and felt the air in the room caress her body in ways that made it feel like a thousand feathers were stroking her most intimate and personal area. Once Jessica had a small squeeze of the lube in the middle of her hand she took the initiative and began to rub the slick thick fluid over his turgid penis. He did not complain at all, but rested his head back and opened his neck to her. She took advantage of her temporary power and kissed and bit lightly at his throat and Adam's Apple and moved to just under his jaw to where she knew he was very sensitive.

When most of the lube had gone from her hand and was on his prick, he snapped back to reality and took charge again. He surged forward, taking her by surprise a little with an animalistic look of desire in his blue-green eyes. Grant grabbed her and almost lifted her up off the bed turning her round so she was now in a similar position to the one he was just in. Though he picked her up swiftly, he could not have laid her down any softer. Jessica laid stretched out on the bed, comfortable in her state with her hair tussled and spread beneath her and her curves undisturbed in their beauty representing the famous poster from American Beauty.

Grant lay next to his lover kissing her soft moist lips, their tongues moving like an intricate argentine tango danced to unheard exotic music in an unknown exotic land by unseen exotic people. His fingers trailed waywardly around her body, giving her goose-bumps but gliding constantly towards her radiating sex. His hand flattened out and moved like mist across a deserted heath, slow and gentle but ever-moving. The heel of his palm touching lightly across her skin whilst his fingertips crept ever closer to their prize.

Once Grant's mischievous fingers did finally arrive at her mound, the bed shifted as Jessica opened her legs wider to make room for him. When her slim ankles were shoulder-width apart, a small whimpering sound came from the base of Jessica's throat as he cupped her pussy with his whole hand, applying pressure to all her sensitive spots at once whilst biting her bottom lip impishly. The moisture collected around Grant's devilish digits as he pressed his middle finger up into her centre of bliss, the firm incessant pressing causing her to tremble with pleasure.

For many anguished minutes Grant kept up this slow in-out thrusting making her writhe and groan and produce more wetness than she had ever before.

At this, Grant moved slowly around the bed so he was positioned between her legs, but kept up his ministrations. With a final peck on the lips he warned her "This will hurt a little bit, but trust me, you'll love it."

At this she tried to steel herself, scared at trying to meet his expectations and her own but also excited to give her beloved a large symbol of her feelings for him and her desire.

Grant was also steeling himself, with similar prospects but also scared beyond belief that he would hurt her. Every piece of information he'd read over the last week and 'how-to' on the internet was flooding into his mind, their conflicting views clouding his mind. Should he go quick and get it out of the way, should he go slowly and tenderly? Should he ask her to get on top instead and let her do it?

Eventually he decided to stop dithering and after positioning the smooth firm tip of his prick to her slit and rubbing it up and down to help re-moisturise the already lubed condom and keep her excited, he started to push into her in a slightly cumbersome manner. He went as slow as his muscles would allow him, the first centimetre, the first inch sliding beautifully into her without trouble. In the back of his mind, Grant noticed Jessica clamping her eyes shut, biting her lips but also lean her head back. He continued, the first two inches of him stretching her out exquisitely.

Jessica put her hand up to Grant's tense chest to indicate for him to stop briefly. He did so immediately and asked how she was doing. "Fine," she replied "I just need a second".

When she had gotten used to the size a little more, she pushed her heels into the back of Grant's thighs for him to start going again. He did so a little faster this time, the slow progress of before making the starts of a burn in his straining biceps and hips. He kept gliding into her oh-so-tight core until he got to a barrier. Realising what it was he knew it was now or never and kept pushing, a little more forcefully but no faster. A small whimper crept from Jessica and her body tensed a little as her hymen was broken, her hand shooting out to stop Grant from going any further for the moment. Within moments the pain-pleasure barrier was correcting itself: the dull ache of the popped cherry being overtaking quickly by the fulfilling, satisfying fullness of the warm hard cock inside her like a fighter jet of pleasure passing a control tower.

He started to move again, very slowly, not going much further in, but just pulling and pushing a little to get her used to the sensation. Grant's movements were causing tremors all through her body making her eyelids flutter and toes stretch. After a while of this, Grant's thrusts increased. He pulled out a few centimetres then pushed back, going further in. This continued until all 8 inches were inside her. Jessica couldn't compare the feeling to anything else, the mild pain that was felt before as her body stretched to accept his faded to nothing, but the exquisite friction she felt taught her of entirely new places in her body that she didn't know existed. Grant's body pressed against her, his pubic bone rubbing against her clitoris perfectly.

Grant grimaced as his muscles burned at the exertion and bliss he felt. He pulled out of her pussy but it felt like it was gripping him, unwilling to let him go. He pulled out about half of his firm, moist cock and started to slowly push back into her firmly. Jessica mewled as her body revelled in the sensations that she had waited for so long for. Grant's thrusts got quicker, still using only about four inches to drive his lover swiftly towards climax. They kissed over and over again as his thrusts pulled his lips away from hers repeatedly. Their tongues searched for the others mouth when assaulted by the fiery passionate air of the room.

Grant started to mix up his thrusts a little, like the how-to guide told him to. Sometimes he'd go slow and deep, pushing as much of himself into Jessica as possible which she seemed to enjoy a great deal, judging by her moans. After a transition taking only short moments, he'll be using fast short strokes in and out of her wet squelching pussy. She seemed to enjoy this even more, her breath catching as the beautiful friction drove her onwards to her next orgasm. He couldn't keep up that style for long though as the friction simultaneously brought him closer than he cared to go for the moment to his own climax.

The room glimmered with the candlelight and flashes of flesh as the time raced by. The CD player leisurely pumped out Bonnie Raitt's blues to accompany the sweet escaping sounds of passion from the entwined lovers. Her legs were stretched back with her ankles knotted behind the small of his back to drive him on and make him closer, so close it seems they were one. The smells of the of the room, took over from the romance the ylang-ylang and jasmine, to the lust of sweat and the musky earthiness of sex.

Grant's muscles were tiring now, but he couldn't stop. Jessica noticed how he had slowed and wasn't as energetic as before. She decided to take some initiative and pulling Grant close to her, rolled them over, so her knees were either side of his hips as she straddled his steely prick. She noticed how the sweat glistened on his body and his chest rose with the energy he'd put into deflowering her. She could barely believe the unadulterated pleasure she felt. Jessica didn't believe she'd ever been this wet either, it might have been the added lube, but she could see the damp patch on the crumpled sheets in the low lights of the room. Sitting atop his strong body made her feel more like a woman than she'd ever been in her life. The pulsing of his cock in time with the pulsing of his heartbeat she could see in his neck. The statuesque position of her body displaying her power. Her nipples were crinkled and rubbery with lust as Grant's hands came up to cup and squeeze her pert breasts. Her hips rolled in reaction to his touch and the cock inside her shifted, touching and putting pressure on whole new places within her. She liked it. She did it again, a sly smile coming to her face as she realised she could do anything she wanted now she was on top. Jessica tried pushing her hips upwards, some of his cock coming out of her pussy and then sitting back down so it all went in deep again. She leaned forward so her tits dangled tantalisingly in front of Grant's face, but too far for him to reach. She started to slowly roll her hips backwards and forwards so the root of his prick rubbed deliciously against her clit as she fucked herself on him.

Grant was in heaven. Laying back, he stared at the one he loves as she discovered the different feelings that she could get from cowgirl. It all felt great to him. He began to pump his hips up to hers when she started bouncing on him. She moaned loudly as they met with a wet slap of flesh again and again. Her climax raced towards her when Grant's fingers plucked at her nipples and pinched them lightly between forefinger and thumb and pulled them away from her body. He did this as he didn't think he could last much longer with her undulating body squeezing his cock with her muscles, grasping him and encouraging him to shoot his load inside her hot velvety pussy.

She bucked and rocked against him, her pelvis pounding against his as she started to moan louder and louder. She arched her back to get more friction on her strained clit, her tits pushed directly into her lover's face. His lips clamped over her left nipple whilst his fingers continued their torturous pulling and pinching on her right. The flickering of Grant's strong slippery tongue over her engorged nub along with the hot, hard cock fucking her deeply pushed her over the edge of her erotic precipice. Jessica's strained, husky voice screamed through the room as the largest orgasm of her life exploded around her body. Grant wasn't far behind her as his quickened pace of fucking had caused him to give into the sensations of his lover's molten hot core.

His entire body tensed, his thighs straining, his neck stretched backwards as a harsh growl of lust swept through him. His boiling hot seed pumped into the condom he had on, the pressure from Jessica's pussy muscles forcing the juice all around his covered prick. Jessica's body wilted after the force of her orgasm had finally passed after what seemed like hours.

She rolled off to one side of her lover, the sound of panting encompassing the whole room. The bed shifted lightly as Grant took off his condom. Jessica saw the action and as soon as the rubber was off, she took the now flaccid prick into her mouth to clean off the remainder of the juices that were left. The salty, sticky residue was strong in her mouth, but she loved the taste of it. After a couple of minutes of her continuing her languid ministrations of delicately cleaning his cock, she moved up to kiss him.

As they kissed, their embrace was tight and warm and could never be broken. Eventually they drifted to sleep, content in the knowledge that their first time was perfect.