Perfection in the World of the Dead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I actually did it, I did it, I ran twenty miles!" She just jumped and smiled.

I smiled at her as well, and gave her huge hug. She was still sweating so I gave her the water skin. A rustle in the bushes then caught me. I placed my hand up to Maria to tell her to be silent. I placed my hands on my knife and slowly approached the bush. The only weapon I had were two throwing knives and melee knife. I peaked over the bush and saw that there were several infected feeding of a body. The carcass looked fresh, the kill was made recently, no more than a few days.

I scurried back to Maria "nightfall is coming and we don't want to be out here when it comes." We detoured back to the bunker.

After it was padlocked, she asked "what about knife throwing?"

I smiled and again was surprised at her stamina and energy. I placed a dart board on the far wall and handed her three throwing knives.

"Now, grasp the tip of the knife with your thumb and curled finger" I said "Now aim to top of the knife to the center of the target, after that, pull your arm back and then launch it forward while flicking your wrist and fingers." She then threw the knife. "Dead center, not bad." I said

She laughed and jumped "pure natural, that's me! She said seductively.

I grinned, and said "beginners luck, again." the second time she was bang on perfect again.

"What's that about luck?" she said sarcastically.

"You're not bad." I said bluntly with a smile.

Maria looked up at me and said "You're not too bad yourself." After that she walked right up to me, put her hands around my neck and slowly kissed me.

Her lips were again so soft and luscious, they tasted like sweet strawberries. Her scent was beautiful even though we were both covered in sweat. We stood there and kissed slowly and passionately for over half an hour and I just never wanted it to end. I then moved my hand down and around her body; her skin was so soft and beautiful. We broke apart, and she looked at me, we both knew what we were thinking. Slowly she started to take of my top and I hers. She then undid her bra as I pulled of my jeans and trainers. Her white patterned bra

then clicked and fell from her body. Her breasts were beautiful, rounded and wholesome. Just perfect.

She then started to drop her half cut jeans, to reveal a black lacy thong. Her body was beautifully built. She had the body of an athlete, slim abdomen, perfect legs and a lovely torso. She let her hair hang loose behind her and it cascaded down to her shoulders like a golden waterfall. Her blue eyes twinkled like the stars in the sky. She was just perfect. I put my arms around her and started to kiss her again. She dropped her thong and my boxers and then wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back. My hands simply went to explore her body, all around she was so soft and her scent was so scintillating. My hands groped her rear and I propped her up. My hands were now on the undersides of her things and I was holding her up. Her legs were on either side of my body and she looked down and then back up at me. She smiled, and started to kiss me once more. Knowing her smile was her signal to me saying yes, I went for it. Slowly and gently I entered the most beautiful of things. A small groan escaped Maria and as I started to penetrate her, her breathing became rasps, she buried her head in my chest and let out moan after grunt. It felt so good, she was just so perfect. I then started to penetrate even faster and went as fast as I could.

She then threw her head up and continuously yelled out "Oh my god!" with even more moans and grunts of pleasure.

I could feel her muscles starting to shake and sensed she was near, and then I tried to go even faster and deeper and just as she was at her climax I stopped and slowly lowered her down on to the mattress.

She grinned and went "Cheeky, should have finished it."

I simply replied with a grin. "Where's the fun in that then."

This time, after I kissed her, slowly I lowered down to nibble at her neck, and then further down to the top of her breast. Then I started to fully tease her, my left hand squeezed and tickled her left nipple while I passionately kissed the other. Her breathing became rasps again and she squirmed about vigorously. After a few minutes I kissed her stomach and then her waist. Finally, I got down to where she wanted me. Still I didn't give her the satisfaction. I brought her leg up and kissed her feet, and worked my way up her leg. When I reached her upper inner-thigh her breathing again quickened, I decided to then give her the pleasure she wanted. Slowly and gently kissed her lips before parting them with my hand and that is when she let out her loudest moan.

I kept on kissing her inner lips, after I started using my tongue. Her breathing was now very quick, I could feel her heart pounding so I gave her everything. I brought my tongue all the way in and flicked really hard and fast. She then grabbed my head and forced it down further. She was coming to climax again and just before she came I stopped immediately. Rapidly I came back up to kiss her lips, and I fully penetrated her while groping her rear. I went as fast as I possibly could and as hard as I could. This time I wasn't going to stop. I felt her coming, at that point so was I. Both our bodies tensed up and as Maria came she let out the loudest moan I had ever heard. We both came at the exact time. Her fluid was still gushing out, she was still coming, I knew she was still feeling the effects. I then collapsed beside her also out of breath. We both looked into each others eyes and smiled.

"Never felt anything like that before" she exclaimed.

She then curled her head into my chest and I kissed her again. After that we both slept long due to exhaustion and pleasure. She was truly the most perfect girl in the world.

Maria was awake next morning. She turned over to face me and smiled. She placed her hand on my chest and worked her way down. I slowly awoke with pleasure, as I opened my eyes I was greeted by the most gorgeous face. We kissed as she again explored my body. I put my

arm around her and traced it down in between her legs; her butt was so soft and so firm. I slipped my hands in between her legs as she let out grunt. I then started to rub her slowly and her breathing became rapidly as she kissed me again. After, I went even faster and rubbed

her up and down. After a few moments of rapid breathing, Maria came. Again her fluids gushed out covering my hand.

"Was this you're first time" She asked me.

I simply replied with a nod, "is this your first time?" I asked her and she nodded a yes as well.

"Anyway, I want to go clean up" she said standing up.

"The water vats are around the corner" I said pointing.

Again we both climbed out of the bunker and went to the outskirts of the forest. Here there were a few scattered infected, no harmful one anyway. I had brought all my weapons and emergency supplies, just in case we got ambushed or cut off from the bunker.

"There's infected here, why aren't we moving?" she asked.

I drew out my right sword, and handed it to her. It had a gold base with blue sapphire encrusted into its center and red rubies around it. The blade had the sharpest serrations and the narrowest point. She took it her hand and looked at me.

"There are thirty-eight infected in a two hundred meter radius of us, I am going to make a sound in each direction and you, kill all who approach you, don't worry about getting bit, if they pin you down, I'll stick an arrow in their eye, ready? I asked.

She braced herself and nodded. I took out my shell and blew hard to the West. Instantly two infected came charging up, as one came to bite Maria, she dodged the head and cut off both of ones thighs. The other then came around Maria and she swirled on one foot while stabbing him deep in the eye, she then pivoted back to the one on he ground still writhing away to bite her. She cursed at it and then sliced his head from his body to leave a sickly puddle of green and black ooze. I nodded in approval, and then blew my born again to the North. Out of the fog emerged no less than twelve infected. They all encircled her, staring at her, and she stayed in perfect stance, I could see no fear in her eyes, she looked up at me and grinned. She then charged down three of them and slide tackled them taking all three out, on the followed up she had brought he sword down to cave in all three of their skulls. The rest then bounded towards her. She showed astounding strength by grabbing a dead infected and propelling them into the second crowd, two infected were dazed and had immediately both their heads separated from their bodies. The remaining infected stared at their now fully dead brethren and screamed out in rage. That was all Maria needed, she didn't need to have anymore time and she drew her sword to neck height and swirled three times a three hundred and sixty degree spin decapitating all the remaining infected. Without offering any respite I blew the horn for the finally time and the remaining infected charged down towards Maria. Twenty-four rage filled infected looked down towards the bodies on the ground, they all looked back at Maria. All at once they charged at her at full speed. This time Maria was caught off balance, her sword slipped but stayed in her hands, luckily she carved open the guts of three and they collapsed. Now on the floor Maria stabbed upwards to the infected now attempting to bundle over her.

One infected approached her and she flicked her legs around his neck and cracked it with ease. Throwing herself up she then threw the blade at one infected's head like a knife, but it killed two as one walked in the line of sight. She hen ran towards the knife now stuck in a tree trunk and punched several infected's heads of. As she reached the sword, she had realized all the remaining infected had lined up single file, she then in one swift movement released the blade from the bark and swung it down line with enough force to impale all the left over un-dead. I smiled and clapped.

Jumping down from the tree, I walked over and gave her huge hug. "That, was sensational" I exclaimed.

"That, was difficult" she retorted calmly.

"What you did, I have seen fully grown men with ten swords and ten guns fail to do." I said, "You okay?" I asked and she nodded with a great smile.

We both walked hand in hand back to the bunker. "So what do we do now?" she asked.

"Do you know how far the infection has spread?" I countered. She shook her head side-ways.

"The infection spread from London to Manchester in thirty-six hours, then from England to Europe in ninety-eight hours then from Europe to the whole world. There's nothing to do, only survive." I said. "I just keep moving, place to place, kill any and every one who threatens me and all I do is survive." I finished.

"What about me?" she asked quietly.

"Whatever you want, I can give you supplies and you can go your own way, or you could stay with me" I answered.

"I'll always stay with you, no matter what" she said.

I gave her a peck on the cheek and both smiled at each other. On the way back to the bunker we encountered a few un-dead, nothing of a challenge but the dark night did dour our vision.

"We have to start getting back early now, darkness isn't our friend." I said.

"When will we move?" she asked.

"At the first sign of spring we'll leave the bunker, keep a few supplies there and keep the key at the top of the oak, if anything should happen, if we ever get separated, the bunker will be the rendezvous, we will move south, the amount of un-dead I have seen going south is beyond count. Our first goal is to clear out the infected from England, build a base and find survivors, get a foothold. The infected are intelligent and strong, but their physique and stature doesn't let them swim, and we're going to use that advantage," I explained.

"Well why don't we start now?" she asked.

"Sorry?" I asked, unable to understand.

"Build the fortress now, spread out from the bunker, lure every infected from a radius, find and salvage all metal and wood, build up high walls, let our stronghold be here," Maria said enthusiastically.

"Frankly, I love your idea and we can start that, but first this area is full of infect-"

Maria cut me off and retorted "we are in countryside, which means that the density of infected is lower, we can easily take this forest before winter."

"I can't express how much I want to agree with you" I paused "since the outbreak you have always been with someone, yes?" I asked and she nodded.

I continued "you have no idea what it's like to be on your own, alone, with no-one, I never thought I would see a good day on the horizon for years, then I met you, I don't want to risk losing you, right now, your all that I have, and I never want to lose you!" I finished with quite a lone tone.

Maria just smiled and wrapped her arms around me. "You never will lose me, I will be by your side forever," she said.

A voice then came "How bloody romantic, touching, sweet, but unluckily for you, your forever won't last long."

Six men then appeared and encircled Maria and myself. All had guns, three had pistols, two had assault rifles and one had a sniper. All carried half a dozen knives and all were hostile.

"They're kids, easy prey eh Daryl? one asked.

The other, supposedly named Daryl answered "hell yeah, with Winter coming we got to salvage anything and everything we can, even if it means killing you two love birds." He said to us.

A third man then asked while aiming his assault rifle at me "what you got under that big warm cloak boy?" he grabbed my shoulder and I jerked it away.

"Touch me again and you won't get that hand back" I said darkly.

All six men started to laugh, and as he touched me again, I whipped out my left sword and sliced his entire arm off. He fell to the ground clutching his shoulder for he now had no arm. The rest then took aim at us.

"Put the weapons down and I'll spare your friend, I'll give him aid, treat the wound and we will act as if this never happened" I warned.

"What the fuck?" the man on the ground screamed, "you cut my fucking arm off and you expect us to walk away," he looked to his crew and shouted "well what you standing around for? Kill 'em!"

I grabbed Maria and forced her to ground, four of the encircling men got shot in the faces from their symmetrical partners and the one with the sniper was the last man standing. He seemed different, he never did aim at us, and he was hooded and cloaked. He then took his resting hand off his sniper and in to his cloak to bring out a pistol with a silencer, without even looking he shot the man clutching his arm.

"You know that you couldn't treat that arm properly, he would have died from an infected wound in no more than two weeks, and I just saved him that pain." he said.

Maria then stood up and walked forward towards him "who are you?" she asked.

"Ask your friend" he replied with what looked like a smile under his hood. Both the stranger and Maria looked at me.

After a while the hooded man said "disappointing Roman, I thought I had taught you better," said the stranger lifting his hood. He wasn't just a stranger.

"Alex" I said with a great smile. I ran over and hugged him. "Maria, this is Alex, my cousin, Alex this is Maria, my..." I lost all though at what to call her.

Maria then walked up to him and shook his hand and finished "I'm his girlfriend." "It's lovely to meet you." He bent over and took her arm whilst kissing the back of her palm.

"Always the romantic" I said.

A moan in the distance signaled that infected had heard the gun-shots and were closing in. "We have to get back to the bunker, it's not safe here" I warned.

Both Maria and Alex nodded and we sprinted back to the bunker. We all ran in and I padlocked the door shut once again.

"What a lovely place you've got here then, so, how did you two meet?" Alex asked with a smile.

"I saved her from a horde." I said to Alex.

He nodded in approval "I taught you well Roman, 'help the helpless' I told you, good work!" he finished.

"What are you doing in these parts anyway?" I asked him.

"Looking for you, I'm dying Roman, I got bit two days backs, the virus has gone as far as all my extremities and lower abdomen," he said lifting his shirt to reveal the bite mark and the now purple-ish splodgey skin that now surrounded it. "I have only a few hours, two or three maybe, before I turn, I want you to do it, pop a cap in my head, can you do that?" he asked.

I silently nodded concealing all emotions.

"I'm sorry; can I just ask who were those guys you were with?" Maria asked clearly flabbergasted.

"Raiders, you pay 'em for protection and journey and they kill and loot everyone on their path, I headed here, the old bunker, I knew you would be here." Alex explained. He then squirmed for a second or two; the virus was starting to take him. "Actually, screw the two hours, Roman do it, pull the trigger" he shouted while spasming uncontrollably. His eyes pleaded to me "Stay alive, take care of her" he nodded to Maria "just remember, I love you." his breath withdrew and he lay there, he was dead, only now a few hours stood between him and re-animation.

I pulled out his silenced pistol and aimed it at his head whilst shedding a tear.

Maria then came over and took the gun from my hand, "let's give him a proper death Roman."

I understood exactly what she meant, so I simply unlocked the bunker, hacked of about kilogram of Wood from some nearby trees and set Alex's body upon them. After a few infected were decapitated, Maria and I threw the match into cremation site. A fire roared, and burned the body to ash in no more than an hour. With the fire attracting infected, Maria and I retreated back to the bunker.

I couldn't sleep that night. I just lay there, eyes wide open, wide awake. Maria was lying there, every time I looked at her my anger would just dissipate. Unable to just lie there anymore, I got up and started readying all my weapons. I even found a few flares. At the

first light of late dawn I would leave. The night was nearly over, I had been laying there awake for over five hours. At the sound of a crow's call Maria awoke. She looked stared at me as to ask 'where the hell do you think your going?'

"I'm going on a killing spree, won't be back till late, stay here," I said.

"No, you're not going alone, I'm coming with you," she said forcefully.

Knowing she wouldn't back down I nodded, giving her my bow, half my throwing knives and my right sword. We set off an hour later.

We walked deep into the forest, very deep, right into the heart of it. Infected roamed in every corner of the woods. Too full of rage I cares not; all I wanted to do was kill each and every one of them. Out of my pouch, I grabbed the shell and out echoed the loudest sounds. The

heads of the infected turned like lightening. They weren't just regular infected, these were the fast ones, and they could sprint, had amazing agility and used tactical moves. Their evolutionary traits were nothing compared to my rage. The routine was simple, and infected that got within yard of Maria or I was killed.

Within the first few minutes, Maria had killed about a hundred and was still not even tired, I, myself had also killed just a few more. But more kept coming. The ground was littered with corpses and blood. More hours went by and the numbers of infected now dwindled. Maria was faltering a lot now; I was starting to feel the strain. The faint glow of moon light indicates that darkness was falling. After decapitating the last infected in a hundred meter radius I ran to Maria.