Perfection in the World of the Dead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have to get back to the bunker!" I told her.

She was too out of breath to reply but managed to squeeze out "The way we came is cut off, about a hundred block that road."

Acknowledging what she said, I asked her "how much fight have you got left?"

Maria replied "enough,"

I told her the plan "You take on all that block the way home, don't kill anyone else,

just those in front, I will cover your rear and sides, no one will get near you, OK?"

Maria then nodded with a confident smile and we both ran in the direction of the bunker. Maria hacked down the bodies of infected as we progressed and I decapitated all that tried to get near her. What a team we made, with-in half an hour we caught site of the bunker.

I shouted "Run for it, I can delay these guys."

She ran for the bunker. As she got to the bunker, she opened the flap, took cover and fired the bow, killing numerous amounts of infected. She paved the way clear for me brilliantly as I ran towards the bunker. I asked her to pass the flares, I lit one and threw in the complete opposite direction and locked the bunker gate.

"The flare was a good diversion, they won't find us now, or even remember where this place is," I said gasping for breath.

Both Maria and I were covered in blood and guts. After long soaks in the vats of water, we heard nothing, no moans or the dragging of feet. It was quiet. I hadn't told her but I

was impressed with Maria. She emerged from the vat room dripping with water and a towel around her body.

I walked over to her and clasped my hands around her body.

She smiled, "I was beginning to think you would never make the first move."

I smiled back at her and kissed her cheek. Slowly I moved to her soft, delicate lips, still they tasted so sweet. I then picked her up and laid her down into the mattress. Once again I worked my down, rubbing her breasts gently and kissing her smooth neck. I totally went for it. Moving my head back up to hers, I kissed her again. She then let out a moan as I penetrated her. I realized that I wasn't going slow and romantic, I was actually going full throttle. I didn't even slowly push in and out, I pumped as hard and fast as I could and frankly, by the amount of noise she was making, she loved it. She was coming to climax quite quickly. I just carried on, she was then screaming in pleasure and as she gushed out her fluids, I still carried on. She loved it; I kissed her neck and her breasts, which were so tender and firm. Her body quivered as she approached a second climax. This time she had a surge of pleasure and she squeezed the edge of the mattress and yelled out. I felt as if I was coming too. My breathing came in gasps now, then, I released and fell beside her once again.

"That was different from the other night" she said, panting for breath, "still, I'm not complaining" she finished with a smile.

I didn't reply, I just smiled and gave her a peck on the cheek.

The next day, both our muscles were extremely sore, my arms were tight, and my legs weak. I could barely move and Maria was feeling the pain too. We both just lay there all day.

"What can you hear?" I asked her.

She shrugged and replied "nothing."

That answer gave me a smile as I said "exactly, before all you could here was he infected, now, peace, just peace."

Nightfall came after a few hours and our bodies were feeling a lot better, and much stronger. We were preparing to go on a scavenging mission the next day to get supplies before winter. Maria was packing for the next day and readying her equipment. I walked over to her, gave her a hug from behind and kissed her on the back of the neck. She smiled, turned and kissed me back.

"Sorry for being so aggressive last night, anyway I can make it up to you?" I asked.

"Well," she replied so seductively while stripping of her shirt, "you could be a bit more aggressive and last the entire night."

I grinned. "That can be arranged" I said.