Perfectly Innocent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parabolus
parabolus
581 Followers

He took her into the bedroom and pulled her across his lap, and then smacked her, hard. Moira yelped - it stung, and then he smacked her again. He spanked her until her bottom glowed fiery red, occasionally slipping his hand between her legs to fondle her, and then smacking again. Suddenly she shuddered and cried out, her body jerking, and then she hungrily took his throbbing penis in her mouth. Afterwards, he said he was pleased she wouldn't be wearing any knickers when she went home, it would be less sore, and that she should get Sally to rub cream cream on her bottom, and perhaps do other things to her.

Then, six or seven months after she'd met him, it was his forty-fifth birthday. It was on a Saturday, and she spent Friday night at his flat. They did their favourite things to each other, and in the morning she took him tea in bed and gave him her card and his present, a new wristwatch, and then they spent the morning in bed together.

In the afternoon they went to a concert, and in the evening he took her to an Italian restaurant to celebrate. They drank plenty of wine, and he kissed her and put his hand up her skirt in the taxi home - naturally, she wasn't wearing any knickers, and she loved the feel of his hand between her legs.

Once in the flat, she undressed for him, and then he, too took his clothes off. When they were lying on the bed they kissed and fondled each other, but when she reached for his penis he slipped his hand under the pillow and produced a tiny parcel - he said it was a special present he wanted her to give him. Intrigued, Moira unwrapped it, and to her amazement saw that it was a packet of condoms.

She watched breathlessly as opened one and then slowly rolled it down over his penis. Then he kissed her again and pushed her down to lie on her back. He parted her legs and rubbed the head of his penis against the lips of her vulva - she was already very wet, and the head slipped in easily. But then he started to push further into her - she felt a sudden pain, and then his penis was stretching her vagina, and she felt an overwhelming sensation of joy. She lifted her hips to meet him, but then she felt the room start to spin, and she fainted.

When she regained consciousness Eric's engorged penis was still embedded deep inside her, and he was kissing her slack lips and gripping her breasts. She felt herself respond to his kiss, and then he withdrew his penis a few inches before thrusting it into her again. He began to move it and out gently, afraid of hurting her, but her body reacted of its own volition, and she started to buck against him.

He kissed her fiercely, and started to ram his penis into her, and she clung to him as she squirmed beneath him. She felt her passion rising, and soon she was reaching previously unknown heights of ecstasy as he continued to pound into her.

Then he ground himself against her, clutching her tightly, and he erupted violently inside her. She screamed with rapture, and then fainted once again. He was still moving inside her, his penis as hard as ever, when she eventually opened her eyes.

'Darling Daddy,' she whispered.

*****

This story is essentially true, and is based on what 'Moira' told me herself some years later. Over and over she kept insisting that the relationship both with 'Eric' and her father was perfectly innocent...

parabolus
parabolus
581 Followers
12