Performance

Story Info
Could she possibly create the excitement she needed?
1.6k words
3.83
13.5k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie looked around the square as the people began to gather for the performance. She had no choice in the matter, their names had been listed on the electronic billboard and broadcast over the network. Now, as she unbuttoned her blouse, she wondered if she would be able to do it, wondered if she could possibly create the excitement she needed to if she and her husband Matt were to survive.

She remembered first receiving the notation, she was at home with Matt when their network monitor flashed to life with a loud shrill. Jamie and Matt moved to the screen while their friends remained back, out of view of the camcorder. Together they watched the woman, in her syrupy sweet accent invited (invited mind you) them to report to the square for their performance. The woman then faded from the screen and the Great and True, Right Reverend William Graham VI came into view for the marriage pronouncement.

Jamie and Matt, wife and husband, along with their two friends listened to the words every religious broadcast in the world always ended with: "And in the firm and loving arms of God, may the man and woman joined in matrimony, now and forever the only matrimony, bare their gifts before us." Everyone knew a couple, in this instance Jamie and Matt, had been called to display their union before all.

It had all happened back in 2009, when the National Guard in practically every state in the union strangely found thousands of supposedly uncounted ballots, ballots that confirmed that a different candidate had won the election. Backed by the military, the first Presidential Candidate to officially lose to a black man took the office. Shortly thereafter the President appointed the Governor of the great state of California to the newly formed cabinet position of Chief of Family Values.

In the turmoil that followed the change in Presidency martial law was declared and under the strict supervision and observation of the military, California's old Proposition 8 was modified slightly and then voted as the 28th Amendment to the Constitution. After that, to be entitled to any benefits of the Government, include the right to work, all had to be married in a single union between a man and a woman. These unions were subject to public inspection and verification as part of the National Church Services.

With the abolishment of the internet and the criminalization of all forms of pornography these inspections and verifications became wildly popular and while only the elected officials and their close associated could get the close up observation points, everyone relished in these rituals. Some of the more attractive couples soon became celebrities as their marriages were called forward for inspection and verification time and time again by the National Church.

Although the rituals became a great source of entertainment for a large portion of the society, there were many who feared the call to verification. Obviously the excessively shy or unattractive couples feared the call, but it was even worse for those whose marriages were shams, where gay men married lesbians and then simply shared their love with another like minded couple. With the laws in place this masquerade was the only way the gays and lesbians could survive. Of course, with the death penalty often assigned at the penalty for failure to perform the marriage verification the ritual often meant the death toll for the unfortunate gay couple selected.

All thought of those past injustices burned in Jamie's mind as she unbuttoned her blouse in as provocative way as she could think, trying as she moved to remember how Matt's lover Bob would undress in front of him. What made this harder for Jamie was that she was technically still a virgin even after six years of marriage to Matt. Technically a virgin because all lesbians did make sure their hymens had been broken if fear of the verification rituals. But now, Jamie had to perform in such a manner that she would excite Matt enough to get and erection and basically fuck her until he came.

Matt was already naked and in position leaning against a wall as he watched Jamie slowly undress for him. Matt's cock was still flaccid, but this was not unusual as even some of the most voracious heterosexual men were slow to come alive amid the surrounding pressure. Although much like in tennis, quiet was what was expected from the crowd at this time, recently all politeness had been discarded and there were dozens of catcalls and the ensuing response rolling over the audience like a wave.

Jamie's breasts were now exposed and bouncing as she moved closer to Matt. She unbuttoned her pants and pulled them off exposing a pair of men's boxer shorts. That simple gesture did elicit a slight twitch in Matt's cock as he recognized the shorts as those belonging to Bob. Jamie now walked right up to the naked man and pulled off the boxer shorts and pulled them down over his head.

She smiled as she backed away a bit and saw Matt's cock twitch again, growing slightly as he breathed in the scent of his lover. Quickly removing her shoes and socks (she had to be completely naked by rule of law) she kneeled in front of Matt and slipped her mouth over his slightly hard cock as one of her rough hands slid down to his balls and the other began to stroke the shaft of is cock.

Ever since they had been called for verification, Bob had worked with Jamie trying to show her his oral techniques. She had also been juggling bricks and rocks just to roughen up her hands. Now she faced the test as she mimicked Bob's lovemaking running her tongue all around the head of Matt's cock.

Matt made sure to keep his eyes closed and with the boxer shorts over his head each breath brought him a waft of Bob's scent. Yes, his cock was growing but he had to force himself to get lost in Bob's scent as he remembered the last time Bob had done something to him.

Jamie felt Matt's cock harden, so she dropped her hand from his balls and began working her fingers over her clit. The plan was to get Matt right at the edge of coming using her mouth and then she would quickly turn around and kneel and Matt would take her from behind. They hoped he would be so close to coming that it wouldn't matter that he was suddenly fucking a woman, he would simply come anyway. Jamie continued to work her clit to make sure she was wet and ready for Matt.

Watching from the audience, Bob couldn't have been prouder as Jamie sucked Matt's cock like a gay pro and he knew there wasn't a gay man in the audience who couldn't appreciate the appearance of that glistening cock sliding in and out of the lesbian's mouth. Suddenly there was a loud gasp from the audience as Jamie pulled her head away and turned around.

Jamie braced herself for Matt's cock. She was confident she could take it since she had used dildos on occasion with her lover Connie just in case either of them were called to be verified. Jamie was hopeful her pussy would be tight enough to stimulate Matt to orgasm. She felt his cock brush he thigh so she reached back under herself and took firm hold of his cock, guiding it into her pussy.

After an initial stab of pain as Matt shoved himself to the hilt inside her, she felt a bit of pleasure as the cock plunged and withdrew. She closed her legs in some and tried to squeeze herself hoping, praying she could excite him enough to come. Feeling Matt's hands tighten their grip on her ass, she was hopeful, moaning "Come on Matt give it to me," in as deep a voice as she could muster.

Suddenly she heard a voice from the crowd... Bob, yes it was Bob shouting, "Fuck me Matt, fuck me hard."

Well that was it, hearing that voice from the audience was all that was needed as Jamie felt Matt shove his cock deep into her pussy. He held her firmly as he kept himself shoved to the hilt until his cock softened and slipped out of her.

As soon as Matt stepped back from Jamie, several medical technicians grabbed her, picked her up and put her on a table. Her feet were inserted into stirrups and she felt a cold instrument shoved up inside her. She waited for a few moments, enduring the probing until she suddenly felt the instrument pulled out of her and the crowd erupted in loud cheers.

There she was, her pussy open to the view of thousands, perhaps millions of people with the television feeds, as Matt rushed over and hugged her. He helped her sit up and then wrapped her in a large sheet as they watched the big screen. The marriage had already been verified now they were watching to see if... yes there it was, the union did produce a pregnancy.

Another cheer shot through the crowd as the conception of another Proposition 8 baby was announced. While Jamie was not entirely sure she was ready for a baby, she knew that she and Matt would be exempt from the marriage verification until the baby reached its eighteenth birthday. Now they had to only worry about Connie and Bob getting called out.

Matt walked with her as she was wheeled out of the arena by the technicians. She would attend a Nation Church Service with Matt to receive the accolades from the pastor and then they would attend an official dinner. Only after that would they be able to return to their lovers Connie and Bob and really celebrate.