Performance

Story Info
Black actor hooks up with white Aussie costar.
1k words
12.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

Lamar Glover just had to have her.

For the last few months, the handsome, muscular wrestler-turned-actor had filmed "Jack and Lola" with the beautiful Australian actress Christina Taylor-Walsh. The film, a dramatization of the real-life romantic relationship between Jack Johnson, the first African-American boxing champion, and young Australian pianist Alma "Lola" Toy, offered Lamar a rare chance to do something different from the usual action-comedies he had been offered in Hollywood, and Glover worked his ass off to deliver the best performance possible.

Throughout filming, Lamar did everything he could not to let on that he was attracted to Christina, a veteran of Australian soap operas who had landed her first major role as Alma Toy. Christina had long, sandy blonde hair, bright blue eyes, light freckles and pale skin; she was rather petite—only 5'3"—quite the contrast with Lamar's massive 6'2" frame. Her pale skin was almost translucent, and Lamar loved how the sun reflected from her skin during takes. She also had a strong Sydney accent, one that made Lamar instantly aroused when he heard it.

After filming wrapped, Lamar spent nights fantasizing about what it would be like to make love to this Aussie beauty. There were no love scenes in "Jack and Lola," though Lamar did have a chance to kiss her a few times, finding himself turned on by the softness of Christina's lips. He wouldn't have a chance to see her again until they had to do a press junket to promote the film.

After a long day of repetitive interviews, Lamar and Christina went back to their respective hotel rooms at the Westerley Hotel in Los Angeles. Lamar wanted to come up with some reason to visit her room, and grew frustrated with his inability to invent a reason.

Just then, he received a call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Lamar. This is Christina."

"Oh, hi, Christina. What's up?"

"Oh, nothing. Just feeling a little lonely after the day we've had. Would you mind stopping in to my room?"

"Oh, not at all!"

This was his chance.

-

When Lamar stepped into Christina's room, he was stunned by how beautiful she now looked in just a simple T-shirt and jeans. The gorgeous black dress she had worn for most of the day was on a hanger in the closet, and Christina was sitting on a chair next to the desk.

"Thanks for coming over," she said, her accent again hardening Lamar's cock.

"My pleasure."

"So, what you make of all the Oscar talk today?"

Lamar smiled. "Oh, I'm sure you'll win."

Christina laughed. "No, silly, they're talking an Oscar for you!"

Lamar bowed his head. "Well, thanks. But you deserve one far more than I do."

"Why, thank you."

Lamar loved the way the words "thank you" flowed from her lips. She was so goddamn hot. He wanted her so much.

"Christina?"

"Yes?"

Lamar was nervous.

"I—I don't think I ever told you how much I loved working with you."

"Why, thank you!"

Oh, she did it again, Lamar thought, his cock ready to burst from his pants.

"I have to say I loved working with you as well...I hope we have a chance to do so again very soon."

"Same here," Lamar responded.

Christina smiled and walked over to the window. "Come here."

Lamar followed her, and they both looked at the Los Angeles skyline.

"Kinda romantic, isn't it?" Christina smiled.

"I'll say."

Christina turned to look at him. Lamar was on fire. How could he tell her he wanted to make love to her?

"Lamar?"

"Yeah?"

Christina smirked. "I wish I was a little taller."

"Why do you say that?"

"So I wouldn't have to do this..."

Christina grabbed Lamar's tie, and pulled him down towards her for a kiss. Lamar's cock was now raging; he felt ready to cum even though his clothes weren't even off.

"Lamar," Christina whispered. "I didn't really know how to tell you this before..."

"Yeah?"

"I..."

She pulled on his tie again, and gave him another kiss.

"I usually don't like to get involved with people I work with...but I figure we're not technically working together right now..."

She flashed a sexy smile, and quickly removed her T-shirt. Her pale skin was luminous against the hotel room's low light, and Lamar moved towards her, almost involuntarily.

Lamar wrapped his large, muscular arms around her tiny frame and kissed her again. He quickly removed his black shirt and black pants, and stood before her wearing nothing but a pair of silk boxers, his large cock almost poking through.

Christina removed her jeans, and Lamar's eyes bulged at the sight of her light pink thong against her pale white skin. Simultaneously, they removed their underwear and faced each other completely nude.

Lamar embraced her, gripping her ass as he kissed her. He lifted her and took her to the bed, his large cock vibrating with energy. As he kissed her pale skin and heard her moan softly, he felt himself becoming ever more aroused. Christina was so beautiful, perhaps the most beautiful Australian woman ever. He ran his hands all over her pale body, barely able to contain his lust. He traced his tongue down her chest, licking her navel and soon eating her pussy as she screamed in delight.

Lamar was consumed by the essence of this lovely Aussie woman. He loved her regal nose, her soft fingers, her pale shoulders, her cute fuckable ass. He was fascinated and amazed by the silkiness of her hair, and felt himself wanting to come as he ran his fingers through her hair.

Soon, his large and aroused black cock penetrated her lovely pink Australian pussy, and he thrust himself into her until he felt himself ready to explode, at which point he pulled out and came onto her face and tits. "Oh my God!" she yelled as she was doused with his cream.

Lamar and Christina kissed and held each other for the rest of the night. Lamar looked into Christina's eyes before he fell asleep and thought to himself that of all the roles he wanted to play, the only role he really wanted was that of Christina's man.

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Amy's Fascination Ch. 01 Shy wife is fascinated by black men.in Interracial Love
Wife's First BBC Ch. 01 My wife's first black cock.in Interracial Love
Valeri Gets Her Needs Met Single woman gets black fucked and bred.in Interracial Love
The House Call A live in teen gets visits from a married black doctor.in Interracial Love
Amber Ch. 01 Drunk slutwife gets her first black cock.in Interracial Love
More Stories