Performance Gulch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
332 Followers

"That's great," Elroy offered. "It's a pleasure to have met you both, and we really appreciate you looking after the street. We'll consider your suggestion."

Dean put his arm around the young girl and headed back to their garage, leaving the two of them to ponder the situation -- teenagers partying on their property late at night...not something they'd want to be responsible for.

While she finished raking, he made some excuse to cross the street, surveying their house from below. As he suspected, the main windows in the kitchen were clearly visible where the lights were on, but from this angle he could only make out the top of the upper cabinets. Staring for a minute or so, he saw his daughter come into the nook, her head and shoulders visible. Turning to look behind him, he realized several of the windows on the homes up this side of the gulch faced the kitchen; anybody behind them could see more clearly and more of everything than from where he was standing. He swallowed, concerned.

* - * - *

In spite of the consequences, and the likelihood he could be seen from more than just Dean's house, he woke up the next morning early, came downstairs, stripped off his pajamas in the kitchen and did his usual routine. Washing the dishes, he looked out at the early morning light. Everything was a greenish gray, a misty fog hung midway up the gulch putting halos on the street lamps and house lights. Waiting for the coffee to finish, he stared at himself in the rear door glass, only this time he looked through the glass, past his reflection to see directly across to Dean's house. It was the first time he had actually seen into the house from this vantage point and he realized his fully naked body was visible to whomever was standing in the kitchen, den or even living room.

He was pretty certain it was too early to be concerned, but he wondered how long the foliage had been so bare. Did the leaves all fall last night or was he just not aware of how exposed he'd been all along? Given Dean's lack of concern yesterday, he figured he was okay -- surely his wife or Kylie would have said something. If not Anna herself.

He stood in front of the sink, washing the dishes and hoping she'd repeat her performance from a couple of days before. It was maddening -- he didn't need to see her, but he was curious and a little turned on at the thought of her stripping in her bedroom blissfully unaware of anyone looking at her.

He sat at the breakfast table, looking over the newspaper, unconcerned anyone might come down and disturb his nude solitude when something glinted outside. Looking up, he didn't see anything at first, and then he noticed Anna had turned on her light. Getting up slowly, he turned off the lights in the kitchen and stood at the sink -- his best viewing position.

He could see her sitting up in bed, brushing her hair. From the angle, he couldn't tell if she was dressed, but he suspected she was. When she did finally stand up, it was obvious she had her nightdress on. She walked out of the room. He waited a few moments for her to return, and getting bored, returned to the table, distracted from the paper and unwilling to turn on the light anyway. Staring across at the house, he nursed his cup of coffee and tried to shake this new obsession.

Just as he was about to flip on the lights and return to the news, she re-appeared, a towel wrapped around her. Practically running to the window, he waited, drawing shallow breaths. He listened for anyone moving in the house, not wanting to be completely humiliated by someone else calling him on this new weird perversion. She unwrapped the towel, moving it to her head where she crafted a turban. He stared at her body, again reflected in the mirror, wishing he had binoculars to get a closer look. Learning she wasn't a minor had flooded him with relief, in spite of how stupid the whole thing was -- minor or not!

She stared at her face in the mirror, leaning in to look at a blemish or something, the front of her body lost in shadow. He stared at her beautiful ass, so round and tight. At least, he imagined it was beautiful, round and tight. From where he was, he couldn't make out any details and considered again how awkward it would be to have the bird watching glasses at the sink. Would anyone else notice or wonder how they got there? He suppressed the idea, chastising himself for falling to such a depth. None of which seemed to matter to his penis, which again brushed against the counter on its way up. He adjusted it slightly, resting the underside of the head against the cool surface as he continued to watch her.

She turned to sit at her desk, facing the window. From this angle, he could only see her breasts, but again, they were not big enough, nor were the nipples dark or prominent enough to really see any details. He sipped his coffee and waited. She appeared to be putting on makeup, and likely would be at it for a little while. The whole scene was frustrating -- just revealing enough to catch his attention, but not enough detail to really make it interesting.

He heard the boards creak upstairs and it didn't sound like his wife. He quickly retrieved his pajamas, slipping them on as he flipped on the kitchen lights and sat at the table with his newspaper and coffee.

* - * - *

It was the following weekend, his wife had taken the kids to their events when he noticed her in her room again. He had spent most of the day puttering around the house, fixing this and that, vacuuming, mopping the floor. As usual, he was nude -- it was really the only way to do house chores these days -- when he looked up to check the time, making sure he wasn't caught in the buff when they came home.

As he was putting the cleaning supplies away, the phone rang.

"Mr. Buros?" It was a young woman's voice he didn't recognize, but figured it was for his daughter.

"Yes."

"This is Anna."

He almost fainted, looking across the kitchen out the windows, half expecting her to be just outside staring at him.

"Anna?" He tried to buy time to get his breath under control, looking around for his clothes. This is crazy!

"Yeah. You know. Dean's daughter. From across the street?"

He breathed away from the phone. "Oh, yeah, Anna. How are you?"

"I'm fine, Mr. Buros. I'm really fine. How are you?"

He could tell she was smiling, but he couldn't be sure. "Super. It's a beautiful day and I'm happy to be alive." His standard response.

"It is. It is. Mr. Buros, I'm sure you're wondering why I'm calling." She paused.

He waited, expecting her to continue. "Yes?" His heart was starting to beat faster, and he continued to look around for his clothes.

"I was just wondering," she paused again. "Do you like what you see?"

He almost died. He snuck a peek across the kitchen to see if he could see her, but it was too far and the angle wasn't right. "What?" His voice was tight.

"Out your back door. Look. Tell me if you like what you see."

He shook his head, not believing how busted he was. This was going to be bad, but he wasn't able to help himself and took the phone with him to the back door.

"I can see you, Mr. Buros. I can see that you are buck naked. If I can see you, you can see me, right?"

He stepped back and looked across to see where she could be.

"It doesn't matter if you step back. I can still see you. It's so far away, I can't see much, but I can see your black patch of hair and I'm certain that's your dick hanging down. For sure, I can see your chest. You are naked, aren't you Mr. Buros? Can't you see me?"

He looked again and saw her -- standing just to the side of her window, her profile reflected in the closet mirror. Her room was dark, but the light from outside was enough to show her in silhouette. "Yes." He croaked, his throat dry. "Barely."

"That's funny, Mr. Buros. I'm glad you have a good sense of humor. Have you liked looking at me?"
He didn't know what to say or what to do. He should just hang up and be prepared to be totally fucked. The girl had his phone number, had been watching him watching her. There was no way to deny it, and now she could see he was exposing himself to her. He stepped back.

"Ahhh...don't be shy, Mr. Buros. My parents would kill me if they knew I was doing this, so I'm just as busted as you...well maybe I have a little more bust than you do..." He could see her playing with one of her breasts, looking up at him.

He was blushing and couldn't speak.

"I've been watching you for a little while, Mr. Buros...or would you prefer I call you Elroy?"

"That's...that's fine, Anna..." he stammered and walked back to his clothes. "A little while?"

"Yeah. You gave me the idea, actually. I was lying in bed one morning about a month ago and saw you walk into your kitchen. When I looked up next, you were standing there naked and I almost died. I...I don't know...I've been curious, you know, and then, well, you've been just so natural about it, I just thought, what the hell, why don't I return the favor?"

He put the phone down and slipped on his clothes. I'm fucked. I'm totally fucked. Shit! Shit! Shit!

"Where'd you go. Oh, now. You've gone ahead and gotten dressed. Well that's no fair..." She stepped directly in front of the window and he couldn't not look at her, his eyes fixed on her body completely exposed. "You like to watch me, right Elroy? And I like that you watch me. It gives me a funny feeling...down here." He watched as her hand drifted down to her triangle of hair. He couldn't see anything more than that, but he imagined she was playing with herself. He must have sighed.

"You like that too, right? So...I hope this doesn't change anything now that you know I'm looking. Is this a good number to reach you at or would you prefer I text you on your cell phone?"

He was confused. "Text me?"

"Yeah. When I want to let you know anything special that might be coming up I want you to be on the lookout for. Like...maybe a sleepover, or...I don't know. Something."

His breathing had gotten a little out of hand. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. What am I doing???

"Elroy? Mr. Buros?"

"Anna. I'm sorry. This isn't right. I shouldn't have. Thank you for calling and letting me know. But this should stop. Right now. Sorry." He hung up, beginning to sweat.

Moments later the phone rang. SHIT!!!

"Elroy. Don't hang up. It's okay. I'm an adult. You're an adult. I know. You're married. You have kids. I get it. But what's the harm? I'm okay showing you a little poontang and you seem okay showing the whole block what's hanging. Just when things were getting interesting you want to chicken out?"

Chicken out? What the fuck was she saying?

"So...if you give me your cell, I can text you. Yeah?"

He couldn't believe this. He stared out the window at her, watching her wave at him, spreading her legs a little so he could see her fingers traveling between them. He closed his eyes, not believing any of it. And then, before he could stop himself he gave her his cell number. "But no pictures," he whispered. "I don't have a data plan on that line."

"Definitely no pictures, Elroy. I'll get in touch. Bye for now!" He thought she blew him a kiss and the line went dead. When he looked back out, she wasn't there.

He sat down, the blood pounding in his chest, and set his head down on his hands. I am so fucked.

* - * - *

Usually he didn't care where he'd put his cell phone down. But from that moment on, he had it on him or he had it turned off.

As it turned out, it didn't matter -- he had a tough week, up at 5AM every day -- he knew she wasn't up -- no one was, across the gulch, so he could do his thing downstairs, in the kitchen, in the private darkness of the early morning. His wife noticed a change, but chalked it up to the stress of work. He made it through the whole week without hearing from her, anxious she'd text him while the family was watching TV or at the dinner table.

It wasn't until Friday afternoon, he was still at work, when she sent him a text. "You ready to see me?" He had finished for the day and was just cleaning up his desk preparing to go home. He licked his lips and sighed. Shit.

"Please stop. I really don't need this and you will regret it. It's just not right."

"ahhh...Mr. Buros..." He could almost hear the disappointment in her voice. "I think you'll really like this. Trust me?"

He definitely did not trust her. How could he trust anyone who put him in this situation, let alone an 18 year old. Not that she put him in the situation, his conscience reminded him. Shit!

"Anna. Please stop. I'm serious. This is serious."

"But you don't stop, Mr. Buros. I get up early to watch you. You like being naked in front of the windows early in the morning. Your wife doesn't seem to mind..."

He sucked in a lungful of breath and almost fainted. Shit. Shit! SHIT!

"Call me."

He set down the phone, his hands shaking. Luckily he was practically alone in the office, but he got up to find an empty conference room. Before he could dial the number, she'd sent another text.

"Elroy. Please call me."

"Anna?"

"Thank you, Elroy. I was getting worried." She was teasing him. He could tell and it made him angry.

"This isn't a game, Anna. This puts me in a terrible situation. You don't seem to understand." He kept his voice level -- not pleading, not too stern. Just stating the facts.

"I understand. I really do. But I wanted to let you know something I think you'll really like. You live next door to Rickie August, yeah?"

Shit. Now what!? "Yeesss." He drew it out quietly.

"Well, you probably didn't know this, but Rickie and I are BFFs. We're going out on a double-date tonight and then I'm sleeping over there. Your bedroom is right across from hers, isn't?"

He could hear the smile in her voice and he just closed his eyes.

"Please. Stop." He was quiet.

"I hope you'll peek in." The line went dead.

Fuck. Fuck! FUCK!

* - * - *

Both kids were out, as "luck" would have it (he wasn't sure if they being gone was to his benefit); his wife had made a simple dinner which they ate in front of the TV. He had arrived home earlier than usual, changed out of his clothes, putting on his robe and nothing else, careful to draw the blinds between his bedroom and the Rickie August's. As they settled down in the living room he saw a movement on the driveway outside the windows. Anna had walked up, and without looking at him, had given a little wave in his direction. He groaned mentally, especially concerned that his pecker had decided to wave back a little.

He felt his cell in the pocket of the robe vibrate, indicating a message. He didn't bother looking at it. She was teasing him. He knew.

Thirty minutes later, their dinner and the show done, they moved their dishes into the kitchen and chatted briefly about their day. He was desperate to be distracted from whatever was happening upstairs next door and suggested they could play a game.

"Hmmm," she said, not really listening. "I've got to get on email for a little bit. Something about a school event they need my help with."

He nodded and as she left the kitchen into the den he asked her to let him know when she was going to be done. "I'll just be upstairs reading or something."

He looked at his phone. "Where are you?"

Entering his darkened room, he looked behind him to confirm his wife hadn't suddenly appeared. He quickly moved to the window directly opposite Rickie's room. He knew it had been her room, but she rarely had her blinds open. Peeking through the shade, he could see almost her entire bedroom lit up, her blinds up. His phone vibrated. "Are you there?"

He texted her back, "yes."

"Put up your blinds, silly. She doesn't even suspect. But you won't believe what you'll be seeing."

His cock began to twitch and he couldn't resist the possibilities. He pulled up the blind and sat on the bed, far enough into the room they couldn't possibly see him. He untied his robe to let the air drift across his naked skin.

Anna walked into the room, followed by Rickie. Neither of them looked at the open shades, but appeared to be engrossed in a conversation. Anna held up her finger and looked at her phone. In a moment he jumped as his phone rang.

"What?" He hissed, looking around in a panic.

"I was wondering whether it would be okay with you..." She said it as if this was the middle of a conversation. He was confused and didn't respond. She set the phone down on a dresser in front of the window and turned to Rickie. "They said it was fine...so what do you think we should wear?"

He realized she had left her phone with an open line so he could hear them. He could barely make out Rickie's voice -- she must have gone into the closet just out of his field of view. Putting his phone on mute, and speaker, he set it down on the bed next to him, his cock starting to pulse at the scenes he was imagining. Nothing, it turned out, that actually happened would come close to what he had imagined.

"So, you know Bill has a complete hard-on for you..." Anna, speaking to Rickie still in the closet. She stood, framed in the window, but across the room. From what he could make out, the room had a desk at the window, with two twin beds on either side. Across from the window was a vanity with a makeup mirror. Apparently there was a closet just off to his left. He watched as she started to take off her shirt.

"Don't deny it. He watches you all day long, and science lab? Forget it. It's a wonder he doesn't burn himself on the Bunsen every time you turn to look his way." She had folded her shirt and put it on a chair -- he licked his lips at seeing her this close -- hundreds of feet closer, he could see her figure now. She looked over at him and smiled, unzipping her jeans and making a crude gesture with her fingers as if she knew he was jacking off.

Rickie came back into the room, holding a few skirts and dresses, barely noticing Anna's near-nakedness.

"Oh, I don't believe you. Stop it. Which do you prefer? The yellow or this one?" Anna held it up to her body, turning to look into a mirror he couldn't see. He watched as Rickie slipped her t-shirt off, his heart thumping at seeing her breasts hanging free. She had absolutely gorgeous breasts -- not too large but not as small as Anna's. His cock was stiff now and his fingers traced a pattern on the underside of his shaft. Rickie August. He remembered when she was born. When did she grow up?

"I can't really wear this underwear with either of them, you think?" She looked at him, but as Rickie was standing on the window side of her, Anna could just as easily have been looking at her. She set down the dresses and unsnapped her bra, letting him see her tiny breasts for the first time. He could see her nipples now and her areolas -- darkish pink against her pale skin. She held her breasts up and giggled and then peeled her underwear off, turning to look at him while she picked the dresses back up.

"You know," Rickie said conspiratorially, "you don't need to wear any underwear at all. If you just shaved a little more, you'd be completely invisible. Not like me. I can't even begin to dare going without a bra."

"As if!" Anna looked at her in mock shock. "When do you wear a bra? Really!"

The two girls giggled, Anna completely naked, Rickie half-nude as they tried various combinations of the outfits.

"Wait a minute...what did you say? 'If I shaved a little...?' You think I should shave this even more?" Anna turned to face the window again framing the small triangle of dark hair, looking up at her friend.

They both burst out laughing and he was convinced Rickie must be in on the scene when he saw Anna turn to the desk and take out a pipe. Opening the window, she lit it, inhaled and handed it over, holding the smoke until she released it into the evening air. Now that both girls were leaning over the desk, they were silhouetted, their bodies dark against the backlit room.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
332 Followers